Only autistics believe in the Illuminati

SomeoneSane
User ID: 26921011
Lithuania
10/03/2013 04:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Only autistics believe in the Illuminati
It's the truth. Just about everyone I've seen who believes in the Illuminati or that "the gubmint puts AIDS in our water supply!!!" or other such bullshit are people with way too much free time on their hands. They got no friends, no hobbies, no jobs, no nothing. How else would they know such ridiculous amounts of information and see "connections" between things that make no fucking sense? And before you try to prove that you're "biting" and "witty" and "not autistic" by asking me how much did the "ILERMENERTER" pay me to write this, I'd just like to say I fucking wish the Illuminati paid me to be a "shill". Alas, my car is 15 years old and malfunctioning. Oh well, at least I'm not some autistic who masturbates to eyes in triangles.
Widespread Franklin

User ID: 25646874
United States
10/03/2013 04:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Only autistics believe in the Illuminati
It's the truth. Just about everyone I've seen who believes in the Illuminati or that "the gubmint puts AIDS in our water supply!!!" or other such bullshit are people with way too much free time on their hands. They got no friends, no hobbies, no jobs, no nothing. How else would they know such ridiculous amounts of information and see "connections" between things that make no fucking sense? And before you try to prove that you're "biting" and "witty" and "not autistic" by asking me how much did the "ILERMENERTER" pay me to write this, I'd just like to say I fucking wish the Illuminati paid me to be a "shill". Alas, my car is 15 years old and malfunctioning. Oh well, at least I'm not some autistic who masturbates to eyes in triangles.
 Quoting: SomeoneSane 26921011

blahblah5

aw99
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47720106
United Kingdom
10/03/2013 04:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
There's a bit of truth in this. Some people who belive in all the conspiracies suffer from a form of rigid thinking and cannot conceive a coincidence. They juts have to join random events to try and make senses, which means they then have to keep connecting them ad infinitum. This characteristic is also shared by lots of people with autism.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47803365
Germany
10/03/2013 04:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: SomeoneSane 26921011

They see connections because they 1) are aware of all the lies coming from officialdom.

2) Have a healthy inquisitive nature.

3) Do not waste all their spare time on the media pushed things, such as Football and pathetic TV programms.

Oh well, at least we are not some ignorant tool who masturbates to noses in squares.

See how witty i am...???
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47803365
Germany
10/03/2013 07:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
I was bored so i came here again for a laugh.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46885632
Serbia
10/03/2013 07:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
sockpuppet

GLP