Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,966 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 766,714
Pageviews Today: 1,000,591Threads Today: 256Posts Today: 3,588
08:34 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Lady Gaga, Pharrell and Amy Poehler ASKING PEOPLE TO ENRLOLL IN OBAMA CARE WTF !

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42421028
United States
10/03/2013 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Lady Gaga, Pharrell and Amy Poehler ASKING PEOPLE TO ENRLOLL IN OBAMA CARE WTF !

Lady Gaga, Pharrell and Amy Poehler lead celebrities on Twitter to urge people to join Obamacare

It's only been going for one day and has already been plagued by technical problems and a slow sign up rate.

But at least President Barack Obama's Affordable Care Act can rely on celebrities to help push the health insurance cover.

While technical problems slowed the launch of new 'Obamacare' websites to sell health insurance on Tuesday, the law's supporters on Twitter were keen to get as many people as possible to sign up immediately.

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

FUCKING SHEEP BASTARDS THEY ARE !!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78878116
United States
05/13/2020 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Lady Gaga, Pharrell and Amy Poehler ASKING PEOPLE TO ENRLOLL IN OBAMA CARE WTF !
Amy, you better unfuck the parks department, and this includes my ponzi daughter Aubree.

If you keep this gangstalking or whatever this car battle we do in Australia thing going, I will have Nick, who has totally redeemed himself, fire up the goddam barbie.

We can do sex changes, eat you, whatever..

Keep your ponzinauts away from me, or I will blow up your pentagon office.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78176840
Mexico
05/13/2020 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Lady Gaga, Pharrell and Amy Poehler ASKING PEOPLE TO ENRLOLL IN OBAMA CARE WTF !
Pharell's "happy" is actually condescending mind control and the actual melody is not happy at all.

He's a tool.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78878116
United States
05/13/2020 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Pharell's "happy" is actually condescending mind control and the actual melody is not happy at all.

He's a tool.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 78176840

I will put this on a note, maybe one day it will make sense.

GLP