Tennessee lights in sky right now ufo??

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17242501
United States
10/04/2013 02:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Tennessee lights in sky right now ufo??
Anyone else in Tennessee or surrounding states that can confirm multiple (3-5) lights in sky doing a zig zag like motion goes bright then dim also. Have been watching night sky past few months and only saw one stationary one. These hover then zig zag around.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38585009
United States
10/04/2013 02:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Tennessee lights in sky right now ufo??
what' the nearest big city?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/04/2013 02:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
what' the nearest big city?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 38585009

Nashville
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47153583
United States
10/04/2013 02:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm in south western Arkansas, and I've been watching the sky the past few months. The past few days though, I've been watching through 3rd generation night vision goggles... let me tell you, it's insane the things going on right above our heads we can't see! I've seen more UFOs and meteorites (or whatever the proper term would be) the past few days then I have in the past 5 years. I went and had a peek out there after seeing your thread and it's a bit cloudy and I couldn't see anything.
If you ever get a chance to look through some night vision goggles, look up and prepare to be astonished! I've actually found a way to set my camera up and record through them. I'm planning on making a video and posting it here, I just can't keep my eyes out of them long enough to do it!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/04/2013 02:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm in south western Arkansas, and I've been watching the sky the past few months. The past few days though, I've been watching through 3rd generation night vision goggles... let me tell you, it's insane the things going on right above our heads we can't see! I've seen more UFOs and meteorites (or whatever the proper term would be) the past few days then I have in the past 5 years. I went and had a peek out there after seeing your thread and it's a bit cloudy and I couldn't see anything.
If you ever get a chance to look through some night vision goggles, look up and prepare to be astonished! I've actually found a way to set my camera up and record through them. I'm planning on making a video and posting it here, I just can't keep my eyes out of them long enough to do it!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 47153583

Do you have a recommendation for goggles? I'm no expert..and I just looked and they are quite a bit lower in sky
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47153583
United States
10/04/2013 02:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 47153583

Do you have a recommendation for goggles? I'm no expert..and I just looked and they are quite a bit lower in sky
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17242501

Well, I'm really no expert either - the pair I have are borrowed from a good friend in game & fish. They are supposedly military grade and cannot be purchased by just anyone. The only marking on them is a sticker that says NVEC, Inc. with a serial number. This is the second pair I've looked through, the first was some purchased offline a few years ago by a friend. They were nothing compared to the ones I've got at the moment though. That's about all the insight I can give on that subject! Sorry I couldn't be of more help!

GLP