Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,415 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 215,345
Pageviews Today: 355,203Threads Today: 114Posts Today: 2,070
05:13 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Anyone here has had any interaction with any of the following?: member of TPTB, ET, alien, inner earther, or similar. I would like to ask you

a question
User ID: 42471854
United States
10/05/2013 03:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Anyone here has had any interaction with any of the following?: member of TPTB, ET, alien, inner earther, or similar. I would like to ask you
Anyone here has had any interaction with any of the following? (or maybe you are one yourself?): member of TPTB, ET, alien, inner earther, or similar. I would like to ask you a question.

Perhaps you can just post your story as an introduction and then people can ask questions.

Thankyou!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39796034
United States
10/05/2013 03:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Anyone here has had any interaction with any of the following?: member of TPTB, ET, alien, inner earther, or similar. I would like to ask you
Ask ST in BG on the I am a Extraterrestrial thread.

Yes. We know it is (an ) extraterrestrial but he did not name the thread. And the person who did left after 4th or 5th page.

Wispy
USDAlady

User ID: 2372469
United States
10/05/2013 04:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Anyone here has had any interaction with any of the following?: member of TPTB, ET, alien, inner earther, or similar. I would like to ask you
OP is confusing.

Is there a question you want answered?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42626287
United States
10/05/2013 04:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ask ST in BG on the I am a Extraterrestrial thread.

Yes. We know it is (an ) extraterrestrial but he did not name the thread. And the person who did left after 4th or 5th page.

Wispy
 Quoting: NightWisp

I've checked out that thread a few times.

Seems to be a familiar story of unverifiable 'supernatural' interpretations of current events from ST in BG.

However, I noticed on the latest page ST in BG refers to ISON and specific dates, suggesting he/she(?) likes to make predictions.

Has ST in BG made clear predictions in the past? Have they proved correct or incorrect?

Seems a pretty easy way to verify if its bs or not.

GLP