Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,939 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 378,160
Pageviews Today: 599,219Threads Today: 207Posts Today: 2,980
07:32 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

William Birnes Speaks about my being a ET HYBRID on 'UFO Hunters: Book One' recent interview!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47876362
United States
10/05/2013 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
William Birnes Speaks about my being a ET HYBRID on 'UFO Hunters: Book One' recent interview!
William Birnes Speaks about me on 'UFO Hunters: Book One' recent interview! I am just glad this information is reaching the masses so we can move along and release the entire story to humanity and reveal humanities true ancient histoey, who we truly are and how it came to be we are here.

William Birnes on 'UFO Hunters: Book One'

6. Would you tell us about the two young men spoke of in the book who claimed ET ancestry?

Both Michael Lee Hill of Ohio and Terrell Copeland had had numerous UFO sightings and had taken very compelling video of UFOs in their respective locations. Both said they had actual psychic communication with the UFOs, which had seemed to announce their presence in advance. In Terrell's case, he said that he had psychic abilities since he was a child and described an incident in which strange people told him that he had to study his "star seed." Michael Hill said that he was also instructed to study his connection with ETs. After Terrell told us that he had been discharged from the Marines because of an unidentified blood disorder, we decided to investigate by setting up blood work at Massachusetts General Hospital. We also had Michael Lee Hill tested as well. What we found out was that both experiencers had a blood anomaly, a secretion of protein from their muscles into their blood which did not seem to be environmental in origin, but because Michael and Terrell were as culturally diverse as any two people could be, having that blood disorder was a very strange occurrence. Maybe their UFO encounters experiences had done more than simply impressed themselves upon their memories. Maybe their relationship with UFOs went far deeper and involved some sort of hybridization between humans and aliens.

[link to www.examiner.com]
waxonwaxoff

User ID: 47807122
Spain
10/05/2013 03:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: William Birnes Speaks about my being a ET HYBRID on 'UFO Hunters: Book One' recent interview!
Which of the two people mentioned are you?

Do you have any special abilities?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/05/2013 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: William Birnes Speaks about my being a ET HYBRID on 'UFO Hunters: Book One' recent interview!

Quoting: waxonwaxoff

My name is Michael Lee Hill

Special Abilities? 1st off, I think we all have special abilities, some never tap into those abilities.

I guess the most real world tangible real world ability would be my ability to communicate thoughts, feels, and emotions concerning our personal realities that will never be expressed through words, only music.

I am an award winning musician...

How can music encode spiritual information?

Other than that, if you are wondering about the more esoteric side of it, Yes, I am telepathic, and tuned in I guess is a good way of saying it.

Peace,
Michael
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4214359
United Kingdom
10/05/2013 03:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
an award winning musician who is only recognised for being a nutjob.

well done sir.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/05/2013 03:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
an award winning musician who is only recognised for being a nutjob.

well done sir.
 Quoting: ACiD

All the right people seem to be paying attention, It's only you GLP shills & Debunkers who seem to have a problem and that is OK with me, consider the source ya know?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47939060
United States
10/05/2013 07:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47939060
United States
10/06/2013 12:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Hitndahedfred

User ID: 8963735
United States
10/06/2013 10:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ummm,,,

Mike you of all people should KNOW that ALL HUMANS are "alien hybrids".

Geesh man,,, stop with the self promotion crap.

moran
Each time a person stands for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he or she sends forth a tiny ripple of hope. And crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current that can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance. Few are willing to embrace the disapproval of their fellows, the censure of their colleagues, the wrath of their society. Moral courage is a rarer commodity than bravery in battle or great intelligence. Yet it is the one essential vital quality for those who seek to change a world that yields most painfully to change. [Robert F. Kennedy]

[link to www.stricklychopped.com]

[link to www.ghi-engrs.com]
Hitndahedfred

User ID: 8963735
United States
10/06/2013 10:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ummm,,,

moran
 Quoting: Hitndahedfred

oh yea,,, I forgot,,,

1 STAR !!
Each time a person stands for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he or she sends forth a tiny ripple of hope. And crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current that can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance. Few are willing to embrace the disapproval of their fellows, the censure of their colleagues, the wrath of their society. Moral courage is a rarer commodity than bravery in battle or great intelligence. Yet it is the one essential vital quality for those who seek to change a world that yields most painfully to change. [Robert F. Kennedy]

[link to www.stricklychopped.com]

[link to www.ghi-engrs.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47983785
United States
10/06/2013 05:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ummm,,,

:moran:

oh yea,,, I forgot,,,

1 STAR !!

As I understand it Yes, all humans are "Hybrids"

Yet there is an off shoot Alien/human hybrid known as the "Nephilim" which is a different bloodline all together.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48072597
United States
10/08/2013 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10114802
United States
10/08/2013 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Mikey! I see that it's time for your daily attention whoring bumpfest!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47879171
United States
10/08/2013 01:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
I pretty much assume anything out of a lawyer mouth is a lie and that goes for Mr Birnes as well
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45145396
United States
10/08/2013 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
I pretty much assume anything out of a lawyer mouth is a lie and that goes for Mr Birnes as well
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 47879171

If it's coming out of Michael Lee Hill's mouth you can rest assured that it's a lie.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2013 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
The shills always seem to show up!
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2013 01:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 47879171

If it's coming out of Michael Lee Hill's mouth you can rest assured that it's a lie.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45145396

This is from William Birnes so your Shilling seems very transparent, Just click on the link to the full interview and it will be clear the only person spreading lies is you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48361384
United States
10/14/2013 11:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48361384
United States
10/14/2013 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

William Birnes (UFO Hunters - History Channel - NY Times Best Selling Author) new book "UFO Hunters Season One" book which features a chapter on my own personal contact case, This was due to my being featured in the episode "Alien Contact" which detailed the the events surrounding two separate contactee's lives, Terrell Copeland and my own.

"Of all the episodes in season 1 (UFO Hunters) it was the "Alien Contact" episode that, I believe, defined the show. The "Alien Contact" Episode became the the essence of UFO Hunters. Also Ironically enough, it was that same moment in episode 109 "Alien Contact" that got the show renewed for a second season. If you watch the show you know what I am talking about: The moment I turned to Terrell Copeland and suggested he was an alien hybrid. At which point Pat Uskert freaked out" - William Birnes
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48401176
United States
10/17/2013 12:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48263306
United States
10/17/2013 12:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Michael,

You are obviously obsessed with your "alien" encounter and consider yourself some sort of supreme species.

But to date, you have no special abilities and continue tooting your horn.

When you find those abilities, please share.

But until then, you sound like you're attention starved and in need of some sort of validation.

Which you can never get from external sources. Try working on your inner self without the alien subplot.

I don't mean to sound rude. I'm just hoping you can find some form of self-validation outside of this one "incident"
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/17/2013 12:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Michael,

You are obviously obsessed with your "alien" encounter and consider yourself some sort of supreme species.

But to date, you have no special abilities and continue tooting your horn.

When you find those abilities, please share.

But until then, you sound like you're attention starved and in need of some sort of validation.

Which you can never get from external sources. Try working on your inner self without the alien subplot.

I don't mean to sound rude. I'm just hoping you can find some form of self-validation outside of this one "incident"
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 48263306

I have one special ability, I create music that is an attempt to communicate thoughts, feelings, and emotions concerning our personal realities that will never be expressed through words.

My music is encoded to raise consciousness and my musicianship has been noticed by the likes of Grammy award winning musician Steve VAi who personally selected me out of thousands of other guitarists as the grand prize winner of the Stave VAi/Ibanex Guitar Challenge.

Oh, and my last CD has been picked up by Pandora Radio

Anonymous Coward
United States
10/17/2013 12:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ibanez I meant :-)
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/17/2013 01:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48697853
United States
10/21/2013 04:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1297130
United States
10/24/2013 04:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20685413
Australia
10/24/2013 06:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
I saw the episode in question. Like the show.
Though, from memory, the 2 'hybrids' only had 2 things in common...
1- That they had profound experiences.
2- they both had an increase of a certain body chemical.
I remembered the latter because I watched a doco on cows that were bred for their extremely muscular frame. Turns out there is a chemical these cows have that enables their muscles to turn off growing much, much later than a normal cow.
The cows and these 2 guys have the exact same chemical. Not that they are as pronounced in appearance, but their tests showed an above average increase in the chemical.
The Islanders have this chemical in abundance too.
Most good bodybuilders have it, as the chemical can help them to grow much bigger where a normal persons muscles will stop growing.
Do I know what this all means? Not really.
Oh, maybe OP should start weight training and see what happens;)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27591334
United States
10/24/2013 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
William Birnes Speaks about me on 'UFO Hunters: Book One' recent interview! I am just glad this information is reaching the masses so we can move along and release the entire story to humanity and reveal humanities true ancient histoey, who we truly are and how it came to be we are here.

William Birnes on 'UFO Hunters: Book One'

6. Would you tell us about the two young men spoke of in the book who claimed ET ancestry?

Both Michael Lee Hill of Ohio and Terrell Copeland had had numerous UFO sightings and had taken very compelling video of UFOs in their respective locations. Both said they had actual psychic communication with the UFOs, which had seemed to announce their presence in advance. In Terrell's case, he said that he had psychic abilities since he was a child and described an incident in which strange people told him that he had to study his "star seed." Michael Hill said that he was also instructed to study his connection with ETs. After Terrell told us that he had been discharged from the Marines because of an unidentified blood disorder, we decided to investigate by setting up blood work at Massachusetts General Hospital. We also had Michael Lee Hill tested as well. What we found out was that both experiencers had a blood anomaly, a secretion of protein from their muscles into their blood which did not seem to be environmental in origin, but because Michael and Terrell were as culturally diverse as any two people could be, having that blood disorder was a very strange occurrence. Maybe their UFO encounters experiences had done more than simply impressed themselves upon their memories. Maybe their relationship with UFOs went far deeper and involved some sort of hybridization between humans and aliens.

[link to www.examiner.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 47876362

yeah, but did he tell you about MUFON's Joseph Jordan and "Unholy Communion"

hundreds of cases where peeps suffering fr "ufo/abductions" ended the phenomenon after calling on Christ...

I love it when he tells of an example where the mere mention of Jesus causes greys to visibly slow down...

:)

[link to youtu.be]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27591334
United States
10/24/2013 06:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
DNA complexity proves that there is no "evolution" and thus, no "evolved beings" better than us...

see Walter Veith and others on DNA complexity...

"Some super-calculating intellect must have designed the properties of the carbon atom, otherwise the chance of my finding such an atom through the blind forces of nature would be utterly miniscule. Of course you would! A common sense interpretation of the facts suggests that a super-intellect has monkeyed with physics, as well as with chemistry and biology, and that there are no blind forces worth speaking about in nature. The numbers one calculates from the facts seem to me so overwhelming as to put this conclusion almost beyond question."
--Dr. Fred Hoyle (scientist who coined the term "Big Bang" who was unafraid to go wherever the facts led him, and who consequently recanted his atheism.)

this is a good one on science: [link to youtu.be]

Head of Human DNA project converts to Christianity

"I set out to prove my that my atheist position was correct."

[link to youtu.be]
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/24/2013 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Balloons

User ID: 42653865
Denmark
10/24/2013 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Special Abilities? 1st off, I think we all have special abilities, some never tap into those abilities.

I guess the most real world tangible real world ability would be my ability to communicate thoughts, feels, and emotions concerning our personal realities that will never be expressed through words, only music.

Other than that, if you are wondering about the more esoteric side of it, Yes, I am telepathic, and tuned in I guess is a good way of saying it.

Peace,
Michael

You already give into the notion that some things can not be talked about and needs music and symbols to express
I can tell you right now it can be done
Please hold still so I can cut your hair long
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/24/2013 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Peace,
Michael

You already give into the notion that some things can not be talked about and needs music and symbols to express
I can tell you right now it can be done
 Quoting: Balloons

I do not subscribe to that point of view. words fall short everytime

GLP