Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,595 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 146,611
Pageviews Today: 248,871Threads Today: 80Posts Today: 1,519
03:15 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Obama caught on film admitting he was not born in Hawaii and is not Christian, as he has attested to?

TailDragger
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 47812535
United States
10/06/2013 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Obama caught on film admitting he was not born in Hawaii and is not Christian, as he has attested to?
This film is a little on the Anti-Islam side of Obama bashing, but check out
1:40
4:40
5:14
and
9:30

Wholly Phuk, He admits to not being born in Hawaii, being Muslim (not christian) on film.

WTF?!

[link to www.theminorityreportblog.com]
I feel suffocated by the Oxygen Channel.
Found John Galt. (finally saw part 3)
Philly Sux! Fucking Pot Holes from last winter are just bigger.
TailDragger  (OP)

United States
10/06/2013 06:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Obama caught on film admitting he was not born in Hawaii and is not Christian, as he has attested to?
Click on the video in the second box...fist is just a Pic with the play button.wtf
brassbat

User ID: 15444309
United States
10/06/2013 06:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Obama caught on film admitting he was not born in Hawaii and is not Christian, as he has attested to?
bump
jjjjj
Shelgeyr

User ID: 6321116
United States
10/06/2013 07:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
and

Wholly Phuk, He admits to not being born in Hawaii, being Muslim (not christian) on film.

WTF?!

Quoting: TailDragger

TailDragger, don't let yourself be deceived or you'll not only cause people to think you look like an idiot (and I doubt you really are one), but you'll also taint others by association.

What I mean by this is that even though I would love to see Obama thrown from office so hard he bounced right into federal prison, for a whole range of offenses including treason, it is important to NOT use bad sources for our accusations.

The video at 1:40 is the result of deceptive editing.

The "writing" on his ring has been debunked repeatedly.

I don't personally know if it was a freudian slip when he mentioned his muslim faith at 5:14 - I can see both sides of that one since A) yeah he could easily be a muslim in very thin disguise, but B) I make that sort of conversational slipup on a regular basis, albeit NOT concerning my religion.

What he says at 9:30 makes my skin crawl, and he really did say that (i.e. no bad editing required), however - being drastically and horribly wrong about something doesn't actually prove anything about you other than you got that thing drastically and horribly wrong.

BELIEVE ME - I AM NOT AN OBAMA APOLOGIST OF ANY SORT.

I think he is the worst President* we've ever had, and I put a "*" by his title because I'm convinced he stole his second election.

But if you're intent on proving that "he was not born in Hawaii and is not Christian", you're going to have to use better sources. You're setting yourself up here for being exposed as having "fallen for it" where this video is concerned.

Stay awake, stay frosty, and keep your powder dry!
TailDragger  (OP)

United States
10/06/2013 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
and

WTF?!

Quoting: TailDragger

TailDragger, don't let yourself be deceived or you'll not only cause people to think you look like an idiot (and I doubt you really are one), but you'll also taint others by association.

What I mean by this is that even though I would love to see Obama thrown from office so hard he bounced right into federal prison, for a whole range of offenses including treason, it is important to NOT use bad sources for our accusations.

The video at 1:40 is the result of deceptive editing.

The "writing" on his ring has been debunked repeatedly.

I don't personally know if it was a freudian slip when he mentioned his muslim faith at 5:14 - I can see both sides of that one since A) yeah he could easily be a muslim in very thin disguise, but B) I make that sort of conversational slipup on a regular basis, albeit NOT concerning my religion.

What he says at 9:30 makes my skin crawl, and he really did say that (i.e. no bad editing required), however - being drastically and horribly wrong about something doesn't actually prove anything about you other than you got that thing drastically and horribly wrong.

BELIEVE ME - I AM NOT AN OBAMA APOLOGIST OF ANY SORT.

I think he is the worst President* we've ever had, and I put a "*" by his title because I'm convinced he stole his second election.

But if you're intent on proving that "he was not born in Hawaii and is not Christian", you're going to have to use better sources. You're setting yourself up here for being exposed as having "fallen for it" where this video is concerned.

Stay awake, stay frosty, and keep your powder dry!
 Quoting: Shelgeyr

Well, I figure this is a pretty good place to get debunked.

But what about 4:40-4:48
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 49377259
United States
12/05/2013 07:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just, FYI.. This link page has been scrubbed.

GLP