Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,919 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 394,399
Pageviews Today: 627,120Threads Today: 221Posts Today: 3,137
07:52 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

F1 female pilot wannabe Maria de Villota found dead at 33. Obvious Illuminati sacrifices are obvious.

Ford Prefect
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 48004659
Brazil
10/11/2013 04:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
F1 female pilot wannabe Maria de Villota found dead at 33. Obvious Illuminati sacrifices are obvious.

She was going to become the first woman piloting F1 cars in official championships.
It's a tough galaxy. If you want to survive, you've gotta know...where your towel is.
Ford Prefect  (OP)

Brazil
10/11/2013 04:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: F1 female pilot wannabe Maria de Villota found dead at 33. Obvious Illuminati sacrifices are obvious.
It's all over the MSM, and they are making sure of using her pictures with the one-eye patch and highlighting that she died at 33.

Idol1
It's a tough galaxy. If you want to survive, you've gotta know...where your towel is.
SaltyFlats

User ID: 46790668
United States
10/11/2013 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: F1 female pilot wannabe Maria de Villota found dead at 33. Obvious Illuminati sacrifices are obvious.
Interesting...

As a huge F1 fan I didn't put that connection together today.
How does a 33yr old die of natural causes?
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. -Carl Sagan.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48219145
United States
10/11/2013 04:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting...

Quoting: SaltyFlats

Illuminati
Knowbody Special

User ID: 3753361
United States
10/11/2013 04:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's all over the MSM, and they are making sure of using her pictures with the one-eye patch and highlighting that she died at 33.

Idol1
 Quoting: Ford Prefect

33 years old... died... AND has "One Eye".

So obvious. So symbolic.

So... 98% of the world will ignore it and call those who point it out insane.

The masonic/illuminati way. Hidden in plain sight. Mock those who expose the truth.

And so it continues, the cycle of madness.

Idol1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18308887
United Kingdom
10/11/2013 04:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

The one eye.

Idol1
Ford Prefect  (OP)

Brazil
10/11/2013 04:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting...

I hate F1, but the Illuminati symbolism around her death is obvious.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44384821
United States
10/11/2013 04:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting...

Illuminati
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 48219145

hesright
Lime Flavoured Redux

User ID: 47860535
United Kingdom
10/11/2013 04:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting...

Given her previous injuries the obvious way is a brain hemorrhage.

Last Edited by Lime Flavoured Redux on 10/11/2013 04:33 PM
SaltyFlats

United States
10/11/2013 04:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. -Carl Sagan.
Ford Prefect  (OP)

Brazil
10/11/2013 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting...

Quoting: Lime Flavoured Redux

The Spanish MSM quickly jumped to say she died of a heart attack, BEFORE any autopsy was ever made.
SaltyFlats

United States
10/11/2013 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can clearly see the connection however, why would the Illuminati kill a driver virtually no one knows about? She was a test driver at best and not a true F1 pilot.

I totally agree something doesn't seem right.
It not like Fernando Alonso, Lewis Hamilton, or Kimi Raikkonen the true players of F1.
I'm willing to bet some of the most die hard motorsport fans didn't know of her until today.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48220635
Uruguay
10/11/2013 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why call it scarifice? Why not call it an assesination and insist on a investigation instead?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17372755
United Kingdom
10/11/2013 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
The only reason the media is hyping it up is because they made a big deal about her crash while testing last year. I wouldnt read too much into it.
Ford Prefect  (OP)

Brazil
10/11/2013 05:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can clearly see the connection however, why would the Illuminati kill a driver virtually no one knows about? She was a test driver at best and not a true F1 pilot.

I totally agree something doesn't seem right.
It not like Fernando Alonso, Lewis Hamilton, or Kimi Raikkonen the true players of F1.
I'm willing to bet some of the most die hard motorsport fans didn't know of her until today.

Her death was probably a message. Women in the F1 circus are just the average dumbass sex toys, and they probably don't want female pilots changing the status quo.

Notice how she had a totally feminine appearance before the crashed, then after she lost an eye she got a male haircut and started using an eye patch, as if she had two alters.

Last Edited by Ford Prefect on 10/11/2013 05:00 PM
Lime Flavoured Redux

User ID: 47860535
United Kingdom
10/11/2013 05:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting...

Quoting: Lime Flavoured Redux

The Spanish MSM quickly jumped to say she died of a heart attack, BEFORE any autopsy was ever made.

spock
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30614763
United Kingdom
10/11/2013 05:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

She was going to become the first woman piloting F1 cars in official championships.

That is the reason why, there is no way they will allow a woman to be in a high place in that industry dominated by men. They would be insulted to have a woman good enough to deserve it rather than a woman strewn across a bonnet in skimpy clothing beckoning sex.
Probably the crash that lost her an eye was meant to kill her.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48110704
Australia
10/11/2013 05:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

That is the reason why, there is no way they will allow a woman to be in a high place in that industry dominated by men. They would be insulted to have a woman good enough to deserve it rather than a woman strewn across a bonnet in skimpy clothing beckoning sex.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30614763

It's funny because i might actually watch F1 if they had some interesting women drivers.
SaltyFlats

United States
10/11/2013 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30614763

It's funny because i might actually watch F1 if they had some interesting women drivers.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 48110704

F1 has awesome looking women surrounded in the sport... they just don't drive.

putin

Last Edited by SaltyFlats on 10/11/2013 11:21 PM
nik
User ID: 48244407
Spain
10/12/2013 06:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
aged 33, died on day 11....3 days before book release. one eye...very illuminati
Seer ~
User ID: 44777294
United States
10/12/2013 06:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
I agree with all of your observations....

book
InsertWittyNameHere

User ID: 47787067
United Kingdom
10/12/2013 06:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
When I posted about this yesterday (or the day before, I can't remember) there wasn't much info.
Now the family are saying she died due to neurological factors brought about by the crash.
GLP UK Money Release
£5 released in November 2014
Banknote Number MA58 858887
"GLP 2014" Written down right hand side of banknote.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39554676
Netherlands
10/16/2013 07:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
aged 33, died on day 11....3 days before book release. one eye...very illuminati
 Quoting: nik 48244407

this

GLP