Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,234 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 651,193
Pageviews Today: 1,135,210Threads Today: 475Posts Today: 7,978
01:39 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Breaking House Republicans put impeachment on the table, say Obama close to dictatorship

Instant Karma

User ID: 30388691
United States
10/12/2013 08:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Breaking House Republicans put impeachment on the table, say Obama close to dictatorship
More tantrum politics. It's not playing well in Peoria.
Dollar Deception: How Banks Secretly Create Money:
[link to www.webofdebt.com]

ALTERED GENES, TWISTED TRUTH: How the Venture to Genetically Engineer Our Food Has Subverted Science, Corrupted Government, and Systematically Deceived the Public:
[link to www.amazon.com]

2028 End?
[link to 2028end.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47699980
Netherlands
10/12/2013 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Breaking House Republicans put impeachment on the table, say Obama close to dictatorship
So she wants Joe Biden to be President? I always knew she was an idiot.
 Quoting: SkepticalWordSmith

Better stupid Joe than TRAITOR FUCKSTAIN
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19873584
South Korea
10/12/2013 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
YES YOU KAN...
Bucephelus

User ID: 47696941
United States
Report Abusive Post
So she wants Joe Biden to be President?
I always knew she was an idiot.

ocrocka ocrocka ocrocka
Bucephelus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48273816
Philippines
Report Abusive Post
I just got up and this is the best way to start my day. I love to hear how the grown ups, supposedly running the country, can't get their differences sorted out again.

I say let the whole rotten system go and just default. It is beyond repair at this point.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48261777
United States
Report Abusive Post
This is all silly drama to distract us from a much larger threat coming from Space before this year is over.

Do you think The Psychopaths That Be (TPTB) spent trillions building underground bunkers and cities for themselves simply because they like to dig in the dirt?

Please do a little critical thinking here!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48256743
United States
Report Abusive Post
But she argued it may be necessary because citizens are on the cusp of civil disobedience because they’re so fed up with Obama’s “thuggery.”

“I think we could be on the cusp of seeing civil disobedience — I’m not saying I want civil disobedience — but people aren’t going to take the thuggery of this president much longer,” she said. “We see thuggery going on in the White House, we’re not going to take it. We’ve drawn a line in the sand, and we’re telling the president you need to recognize ... that you are a co-equal branch of government. You are not a dictator.”

[link to thehill.com]

Sadly a house impeachment wouldn't remove him from office though.
 Quoting: Oldmotherhubbard

that is true, the senate would stop it....however, if the US Corporation DEFAULTS...it's the end of the puppet in the white house....the fed is flat broke...this is the opportunity to return the USA to a REPUBLIC form of government and remove the muslim brotherhood leader, sodomite muslim in my oval office, he is ineligible to be POTUS
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 48230925

Ineligible, but he doesn't have to be eligible to be a dictator. Default will mean martial law and dictatorship
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3338987
United States
10/12/2013 09:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would not be surprised if we see a False Flag soon.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37451179

I agree, especially because that creepy Lindsey Graham keeps saying that South Carolina could be nuked.
Bucephelus

User ID: 47696941
United States
10/12/2013 09:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

More tantrum politics. It's not playing well in Peoria.

Quoting: Instant Karma

Lol -- just like those in DC, you are so out of touch.

Even the EBT card users in Peoria hate that cockbag! ogrrr

Bucephelus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47130046
United States
10/12/2013 09:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Foot in mouth biden suffered from ruptured brain aneurysm meaning part of his brain was destroyed which might account for his inability to speak without horrific gaffs this makes him a useful puppet to the UN puppet obama and nothing more.

Democratic VP nominee Biden releases medical records
[link to www.cnn.com]
 Quoting: SilverPatriot

Wow, that certainly explains things!

I'd always felt some weird sense of empathy because he seemed to pathetic, which I normally never would for a politician. It's just obvious he literally is damaged, and there's the proof.

I'd sleep much better at night if he was president over obama. Not saying much, but biden is too damaged to be of much threat. He's good at turning the whole nation against him in a hurry, something the NWO would not like. He probably wouldn't live long as president after screwing up their plans due to stupidity.
Resister

User ID: 1461638
United States
10/12/2013 09:10 PM

Report Abusive Post
I've been telling my rep to impeach Obama for years. As much as I would like to see that happen for a variety of reasons, the House doesn't have the balls and Harry Reid's Senate is not capable of an honest trial or anything close to justice.

Not enough honest people left in Washington's District of Criminals. Not happening.
 Quoting: Resister

I know you're probably right but grumpy2 to you for saying it.

tissue
 Quoting: Frayed Knot

Sorry for being a buzz kill. I am a conspiracy realist though. Conspiracies really do happen and sometimes reality just sucks.
"God forbid we should ever be 20 years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, & always, well informed... If they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty... Let them take arms... What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. " - Thomas Jefferson in 1787
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44520687
United States
10/12/2013 09:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
It should have been top priority long ago.

They say better late than never.... In this case, it really may be too late.

Impeachment process could be more dangerous than anyone can imagine. He needs to be convinced to resign, or somehow quietly removed from power....

Choices...

Evil finds a way, it always does....
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/12/2013 09:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is all silly drama to distract us from a much larger threat coming from Space before this year is over.

Do you think The Psychopaths That Be (TPTB) spent trillions building underground bunkers and cities for themselves simply because they like to dig in the dirt?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 48261777

No, they'd spend trillions digging holes in the ground to be safe from the weapons they unleash against the public.

Like, nukes for example...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37451179
United States
10/12/2013 09:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
All I know is it's been brought up on the Hill it's a start. It's not just GLP talking about it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44534891
United States
10/12/2013 09:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
dance
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47699980
Netherlands
10/12/2013 09:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have a better idea: Send pink slips to everyone in Congress plus Obama.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 47777754

:koolaide:

Fucking koolaide drinker...
SaveUSa

User ID: 37256203
United States
10/12/2013 09:19 PM

Report Abusive Post
Congresswoman Michele Bachmann had tough words for Obama, even going so far as to suggest impeachment should be on the table.

She told Rusty Humphries in a conference call sponsored by TeaParty.net on Tuesday that “we can have an impeachment hearing in the house” because Obama “has committed impeachable offenses.”

[link to www.westernjournalism.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6580969

Stop fucking suggesting it!!

He should be on fucking trial for treason by now.
Within the surreal depths of "reality" lies the truth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44534891
United States
10/12/2013 09:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 48261777

No, they'd spend trillions digging holes in the ground to be safe from the weapons they unleash against the public.

Like, nukes for example...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 47130046

China did the same, estimated about 3000 miles worth of digging. Russia has been preparing as well, take a look this link - [link to www.december212012.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48275242
United States
10/12/2013 09:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Congresswoman Michele Bachmann had tough words for Obama, even going so far as to suggest impeachment should be on the table.

She told Rusty Humphries in a conference call sponsored by TeaParty.net on Tuesday that “we can have an impeachment hearing in the house” because Obama “has committed impeachable offenses.”

[link to www.westernjournalism.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6580969

Ha! The guy should have been impeached a long time ago. Didn't happen then, won't happen now. This is just talk. No way Bohner touches it. Bachman has no say in this. Too bad too.
oh_yikes

User ID: 48080903
United States
10/12/2013 09:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Think back to the outrage over Clinton's blowjob. The country was ready to impeach him for just that. Compare that to what the current POTUS has gotten away with already.

Last Edited by oh_yikes on 10/12/2013 09:22 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47320339
United States
10/12/2013 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

this is what we get for electing a fucking negro people.

NO NEGRO NATION ON THE EARTH IS PROSPEROUS!

If have carried the negroes as a burden for a long time, but once you put a negro in charge it marks the end.

We will be like Liberia within a decade no doubt.

thanks negroes and your hippie supporters.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 48275418

It has always been about his color...and you don't mine if I call you a racist do you?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45935538
United States
10/12/2013 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Biden = war with Syria + Iran
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48273816
Philippines
10/12/2013 09:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Impeachment would take too long and they country doens't need to go through it again. Immediate results are needed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47013645
United States
10/12/2013 09:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Michelle Bachman is retiring so she can say or do anything. Ulsterman is generally pretty good and he's has this article about the republicans, but he's not talking about the republicans like Michelle Bachman:

Senate Republican Leadership Sells Out Tea Party Republicans During Obama Meeting
[link to theulstermanreport.com]

It's almost s though there needs to be two designations of republican as they seem to be saying different things entirely and the other republicans have all the power.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47013645
United States
10/12/2013 09:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Think back to the outrage over Clinton's blowjob. The country was ready to impeach him for just that. Compare that to what the current POTUS has gotten away with already.
 Quoting: oh_yikes

But, it dragged out so long he ultimately wasn't impeached, it turned out to be the wrong move.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44065675
United States
10/12/2013 09:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know if Biden is in good enough health because of his brain surgeries. He is better than Obama, I think. Most of what he does to act nutty is just that and act.
oh_yikes

User ID: 48080903
United States
10/12/2013 09:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: oh_yikes

But, it dragged out so long he ultimately wasn't impeached, it turned out to be the wrong move.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 47013645

I know he was never impeached, but I am remembering the outrage over what was such a minor transgression compared to what we tolerate now in our leadership.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48275484
United States
10/12/2013 09:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obamas entire adminstration needs to go.
 Quoting: Lady J USA

HE WILL.....

LIARS CAN NEVER PROSPER!!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/12/2013 09:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

this is what we get for electing a fucking negro people.

NO NEGRO NATION ON THE EARTH IS PROSPEROUS!

If have carried the negroes as a burden for a long time, but once you put a negro in charge it marks the end.

We will be like Liberia within a decade no doubt.

thanks negroes and your hippie supporters.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 48275418

It has always been about his color...and you don't mine if I call you a racist do you?
 Quoting: I Come In Peace

Except for Biden making fun of Indians and Blacks...

Don't remember his 7/11 joke? How about the joke about Italians?

Or better yet, when he said "Gonna put ya'll back in chains?"

He's a character at least.
Alpacalips

User ID: 47742595
United States
10/12/2013 09:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
FUCK YEAH!
mattfoleygif

GLP