Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,927 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 990,940
Pageviews Today: 1,770,819Threads Today: 759Posts Today: 13,492
08:04 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Obama This, Obama That - Government Shutdown? Cry Me a Fucking River.. Here's How it REALLY is, Bitches...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48273816
Philippines
10/13/2013 07:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Obama This, Obama That - Government Shutdown? Cry Me a Fucking River.. Here's How it REALLY is, Bitches...
NSA has you on a list now as a dissenter. Are you worried?
skeeter
User ID: 2739041
United States
10/13/2013 07:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Obama This, Obama That - Government Shutdown? Cry Me a Fucking River.. Here's How it REALLY is, Bitches...
Fuck Obama. Fuck the Libs. Fuck the Republicans. Fuck the whole goverment and its pathetic, crybaby, temper-tantrum shutdown and FUCK all you pussies who are crying about it..

Seriously??? The only good government is LESS government. Case closed.

It's getting pretty damn annoying to hear a bunch of pansy-assed little bitches talking about "no food stamps, no government checks" or "obamacare" or "the damn republicans"...

Grow the fuck up, you little twats.. man the FUCK UP, and understand that you are responsible for YOURSELF and the well being of your family ONLY... This government shutdown isn't SHIT..

It's not because of "obamacare", it's not because of republicans, it's not because of libs, dems, or any of the other bogus, fairytale "parties" who supposedly make choices..

The government shutdown is nothing more than a ploy to entice people to ask for more government, a better government, and a bunch of other unrealistic bullshit that distracts us from reality.

"Blah blah blah, I hope the government will figure things out!"

Why? For WHAT fucking reason? So you can be a lazy fuck and get free money? Because you're afraid of not having enough government? FUCK YOU!

And for those of you on here who are all "pro republican", well, fuck you too.. Anyone who identifies with a political party is braindead.

Go ahead and try to chose sides in a game that's already rigged and lets see where the fuck that gets you..Nowhere.

Anyway, I welcome it. Shut down forever, for all I care. I don't need nor want your money, your rules, your bullshit or your propaganda. Take it all, stick it up your fucking ass and keep it there..

You're not going to close a few fucking parks and scare me, you're not going to make threats and scare me.. How about I Make threats???? How about "We the People" make threats?

Fuck Obama, fuck Congress, fuck politics and fuck anyone who's jumping on this propaganda bandwagon of utter bullshit.

I don't NEED your fucking government. And I don't really want it.

For all of you crying about it and worrying about it, tell someone who cares because it sure as fuck isn't me. All you're doing is feeding into the BS and looking like a full-blown retard, retards.

Keep the shit shutdown. Good.

Stop listening to the fucking TV, stop posting about the TV, stop repeating what you hear on TV, and stop pressing that button that turns on your motherfucking TV..

I feel like I'm logging into a little twat-ache bitch festival everytime I come onto GLP in the last week.

GROW THE FUCK UP!! Fuck the government or fuck you.

Grow some goddamn balls and quit your crying. Don't buy Obamacare, dont watch TV, and don't fucking worry about the propaganda on TV. It's ruining your fucking brain.
 Quoting: Slick Vick

Best post in ages.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42511934
United States
10/13/2013 07:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
:anger:
dawnie

User ID: 46617826
United States
10/13/2013 07:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
rayof But I agree 100%. I'm surprised so many on this site think they're not sheep but they still fall for the left-right paradigm and the political theater in Washington.
A flag flown upside down is a symbol of a country in distress. As a result of the many traitors and enemies inside our own government and the many unconstitutional acts, legislation and atrocities passed and/or committed against our lives, liberty and property, as well as a reckless foreign policy meant to enrich and empower an already wealthy group of 'elites' while wreaking havoc around the globe and committing atrocities against large numbers of innocent peoples in the name of 'spreading democracy', the United States is no longer a free country and the lives of its citizens as well as the lives of our brothers and sisters around the globe, are in dire danger and distress.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42502605
United States
10/13/2013 07:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
clappa

And meanwhile, Americans are still all like, "Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos!"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13597330
United States
10/13/2013 07:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
YEPPIR!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48289345
United Kingdom
10/13/2013 07:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
YYEAHHHH!

BUT FIRST YOU'VE GOT TO GET MAD!!!

good one, OP.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47382342
United States
10/13/2013 07:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
The OP is very angry. You are not the first angry person. We need fewer ranters and more problem solvers. Anybody can be pissed off -- great just we we need another macho angry guy. Doing something specific about it is being a man.
dawnie

User ID: 46617826
United States
Report Abusive Post
Hey instead of a scream at all the people who are doing nothing. Why dont you all get together and throw the bastards out including the fuckin bankers who are stealling your country in front of your noses. Didnt you guys already win the war in the 1800s for exactely this reason ?? Ummm?
HELLO they are back and you are all to shit scared to do anything. YOUR COUNTRY IS BEING STOLEN FROM YOU
WAKE THE FUCK UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Quoting: Shuracane

Unfortunately there aren't enough of us - we are far outnumbered by the people who like big government, or whose livelihood depends on big government, or don't give a shit what is going on around them as long as their favorite tv programs and fast food restaurants are still available. We are a tiny minority - 10% tops. I think we'd need at least 30% to have any chance at all, plus support of the military.

At this point, I don't have any hope that there is a big solution for this. People need to form communities and learn self-sufficiency, get out of debt, and get out of the system.
A flag flown upside down is a symbol of a country in distress. As a result of the many traitors and enemies inside our own government and the many unconstitutional acts, legislation and atrocities passed and/or committed against our lives, liberty and property, as well as a reckless foreign policy meant to enrich and empower an already wealthy group of 'elites' while wreaking havoc around the globe and committing atrocities against large numbers of innocent peoples in the name of 'spreading democracy', the United States is no longer a free country and the lives of its citizens as well as the lives of our brothers and sisters around the globe, are in dire danger and distress.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39638480
United States
Report Abusive Post
There's a FEMA camp ready for you!

Seriously I can't believe you want the gov't to completely shut down with a possible default next week as well. Even a few hours of the EBT cards down caused a slight panic on Saturday.

As usual the talks will drag out till the last second and a plan will be made / passed to save the day. sometime at 12:00 on October 17th. If we default then the plan to do so has already been made.. and bail ins, theft of 401k etc will happen as Dodd Frank allows.... at least with respect to a bail in. Do I think we will default? No.. not yet but if changes are not made to the fundamental way our gov't functions we will default at some point.

At what point do the Democrats openly began to turn on Obama? Another 3 years of his failed policies and the Dem's may loose the Senate and lose more ground in the House. Thank God we have a few Tea Party members who are holding the line. There has to now be a faction of Dems who loath Obama. I hate the two parties and their party vote. they hold the entire USA hostage will fail after fail.
MonsterWayne

User ID: 48285576
Germany
10/13/2013 08:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fuck Obama. Fuck the Libs. Fuck the Republicans. Fuck the whole goverment and its pathetic, crybaby, temper-tantrum shutdown and FUCK all you pussies who are crying about it..

It's getting pretty damn annoying to hear a bunch of pansy-assed little bitches talking about "no food stamps, no government checks" or "obamacare" or "the damn republicans"...

Grow the fuck up, you little twats.. man the FUCK UP, and understand that you are responsible for YOURSELF and the well being of your family ONLY... This government shutdown isn't SHIT..

It's not because of "obamacare", it's not because of republicans, it's not because of libs, dems, or any of the other bogus, fairytale "parties" who supposedly make choices..

The government shutdown is nothing more than a ploy to entice people to ask for more government, a better government, and a bunch of other unrealistic bullshit that distracts us from reality.

Why? For WHAT fucking reason? So you can be a lazy fuck and get free money? Because you're afraid of not having enough government? FUCK YOU!

And for those of you on here who are all "pro republican", well, fuck you too.. Anyone who identifies with a political party is braindead.

Go ahead and try to chose sides in a game that's already rigged and lets see where the fuck that gets you..Nowhere.

Anyway, I welcome it. Shut down forever, for all I care. I don't need nor want your money, your rules, your bullshit or your propaganda. Take it all, stick it up your fucking ass and keep it there..

You're not going to close a few fucking parks and scare me, you're not going to make threats and scare me.. How about I Make threats???? How about "We the People" make threats?

Fuck Obama, fuck Congress, fuck politics and fuck anyone who's jumping on this propaganda bandwagon of utter bullshit.

For all of you crying about it and worrying about it, tell someone who cares because it sure as fuck isn't me. All you're doing is feeding into the BS and looking like a full-blown retard, retards.

Stop listening to the fucking TV, stop posting about the TV, stop repeating what you hear on TV, and stop pressing that button that turns on your motherfucking TV..

I feel like I'm logging into a little twat-ache bitch festival everytime I come onto GLP in the last week.

Grow some goddamn balls and quit your crying. Don't buy Obamacare, dont watch TV, and don't fucking worry about the propaganda on TV. It's ruining your fucking brain.

FUCKEDLY FUCKTASTIC!!!

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48227170
United States
10/13/2013 08:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fucking fuck... Fuck!
Night Owl
GLP

User ID: 37721083
United States
10/13/2013 08:09 AM

Report Abusive Post
It starts at the local level.... Get involved in your local politics and take it back! This includes yor schools!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1423818
Switzerland
10/13/2013 08:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
nice rantdasbier
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15170057
Canada
10/13/2013 08:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
You want to be a Canadian OP! FREE!!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48244115
United Kingdom
10/13/2013 08:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

love it...
you spoke what I was thinking!
I agree whole heartedly
hesright
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26282863
United States
10/13/2013 08:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Op is right.

I would love nothing more than a total shut down. Just to separate the boys from the men. And i'm talking about gas pumps and grocery stores too.

If we are gonna depopulate it needs to be the vampires that go. The losers who contribute nothing.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
Report Abusive Post
You American's focused on guns, us Canadians on GOD. And we still have guns.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48245182
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post

hesright
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46452922
United States
10/13/2013 08:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've stopped caring about any of it. That last few years I've been reading a lot of books and it seems this shit has been going on for a long time. No matter the age you live in it's just more of the same bullshit over and over and over and over and over and over.

At this point I just block it out and do my own thing. The only way to win is by not playing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47656070
Canada
10/13/2013 08:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48291670
Germany
10/13/2013 08:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

clappaclappaclappa
clappaclappaclappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48294153
Chile
10/13/2013 08:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
It is time for a reset and thinning of the herd.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47656070
Canada
10/13/2013 08:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
Canada
10/13/2013 08:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
You want to be a Canadian OP! FREE!!!!

Quoting: Just a Loonie
Anonymous Coward
Canada
10/13/2013 08:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Bear Drinker
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48032931
United States
10/13/2013 08:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
5 Big Fat Fucking Stars for you Vick!!!
PerspectiveX

User ID: 13025452
United States
10/13/2013 08:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
so people that need medication to live should just fucking die then? obviously you used to be on zanax and now everyone is going to have to deal with you being an asshole forever. i do want less government but even more than that, i want less you's.
PerspectiveX
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24929666
United States
10/13/2013 08:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Its true
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48259471
Canada
10/13/2013 08:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
It starts at the local level.... Get involved in your local politics and take it back! This includes yor schools!
 Quoting: Night Owl

Are
you
really
this
naive?

GLP