Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,207 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 12,819
Pageviews Today: 25,534Threads Today: 12Posts Today: 200
12:14 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Has anyone heard any rumors involving Obama and Southern states?

Kristina
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 39855073
United States
10/13/2013 10:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Has anyone heard any rumors involving Obama and Southern states?
Ran across this tweet on Twitter and I'm just wondering what these "rumors" are:

Rumors underground mainly in the south #Obama going to get a wakeup call in time just saying rumors are flying in #America right now
DOOM better not interrupt my Walking Dead!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30188592
United States
10/13/2013 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Has anyone heard any rumors involving Obama and Southern states?
a tweet on twitter? unheard of...
ceawaves

User ID: 9178073
United States
10/13/2013 10:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nothing but have heard he hates the south, which seem only natural to me... the south's considered the 'bible belt'.

Most of the rest of the country's always hated the south..spend hundreds of years stereo typing, labeling, slandering it..Envy's the root of all evil..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48291421
United States
10/13/2013 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nothing but have heard he hates the south, which seem only natural to me... the south's considered the 'bible belt'.

Most of the rest of the country's always hated the south..spend hundreds of years stereo typing, labeling, slandering it..Envy's the root of all evil..
 Quoting: ceawaves

Well for them to "Hate It" dae's shows bees Moving down here in droves!!!!
Turtles Voice

User ID: 15791612
United States
10/13/2013 10:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'm a southerner that has had to deal with the stereotypes, funny though, how people flock to the south for vacations and to enjoy the beauty, but then still bitch about it.
"In order to arrive at what you are not,
You must go through the way in which you are not."

-TS Eliot

[link to www.turtlesvoice.com]

Momma Said Write A Book About It - New novel [link to www.amazon.com (secure)]

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]
TheEndIsNigh2013

User ID: 48252122
United States
10/13/2013 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'm a southerner that has had to deal with the stereotypes, funny though, how people flock to the south for vacations and to enjoy the beauty, but then still bitch about it.
 Quoting: Turtles Voice

Exactly. Then they mess up our natural areas, trash it. Most of the people I see throwing their garbage around have northern plates.
"Dependency is commonplace
Easy eradication of the human race"-The Acacia Strain, Wormwood

I always leave good karma. Leave your name and I will return the favor!!!

You have until mid to late 2015. Prepare accordingly.
ceawaves

United States
10/13/2013 10:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

Exactly. Then they mess up our natural areas, trash it. Most of the people I see throwing their garbage around have northern plates.
 Quoting: TheEndIsNigh2013

Took a little survey one time, not kidding..:)..most all the people living in trailers, (not that there's anything wrong with that) but the most redneck acting,looking, card carrying on racists.. Were all from the north, and if they claimed they were 'natives' on further questions would always find out their family had relocated to the south less than a generation ago.

Last Edited by ceawaves on 10/13/2013 10:42 AM
Oldmotherhubbard

User ID: 46604098
United States
10/13/2013 10:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

Me too, originally from NC, moved to VA
There are constantly northerners around vacationing. Then they go home and complain about gun toting, bible thumping, sweet tea drinking rednecks. Truth is, we may love our guns, read the bible (some of us) and drink tea but I have to say the nicest people I've ever met, from the south.
Oldmotherhubbardglp (at) live.com

~mistakes are proof that you are trying~

~be kind to unkind people, for they are the ones that need it the most~
Hard Eight

User ID: 35278639
United States
10/13/2013 10:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

Well for them to "Hate It" dae's shows bees Moving down here in droves!!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 48291421

roflbattleflag
Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may.
Sam Houston

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

If you don't read the newspaper   
you are uninformed, if you do   
read the newspaper you are   
misinformed. -- Mark Twain

Giving money and power to   
government is like giving whiskey   
and keys to teenage boys.   
-- P.J. O'Rourke, Civil Libertarian

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43271241
United States
10/13/2013 11:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

New Orleans is one of the top if not the top Southern Vacation Destination outside of FL. Yet the first city everyone loves to hate on.
Turtles Voice

User ID: 15791612
United States
10/13/2013 11:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

Took a little survey one time, not kidding..:)..most all the people living in trailers, (not that there's anything wrong with that) but the most redneck acting,looking, card carrying on racists.. Were all from the north, and if they claimed they were 'natives' on further questions would always find out their family had relocated to the south less than a generation ago.

I ran into a lot of racists up North, and New Hampshire was the only place where I heard the word "darkie" used in conversation in my entire, Southern, life.
"In order to arrive at what you are not,
You must go through the way in which you are not."

-TS Eliot

[link to www.turtlesvoice.com]

Momma Said Write A Book About It - New novel [link to www.amazon.com (secure)]

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48292907
United States
10/13/2013 11:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

I ran into a lot of racists up North, and New Hampshire was the only place where I heard the word "darkie" used in conversation in my entire, Southern, life.

This is accurate -- and good.

Far less race mixing in the North East than you find down South or out West.

The people in the South really are garbage.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45593057
United States
10/13/2013 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
2 types of people.

people that live in cities.
People that dont.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45593057
United States
10/13/2013 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 48292907

i couldnt help but to read this in a jersey girl accent.
ceawaves

United States
10/13/2013 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45593057

And a great example.. of the 'bred' in general, not saying they're all like this, but the indoctrination is very clear.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48292907
United States
10/13/2013 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

And a great example.. of the 'bred' in general, not saying they're all like this, but the indoctrination is very clear.

I'm basically just making the point that Southern American culture is basically garbage. The South is full of mulattos and Israel-worshipping fake Christians who get themselves all geared up to die in the sand for a government that hates them while shrieking at the tops of their lungs about how awful unions are.
ceawaves

United States
10/13/2013 12:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm basically just making the point that Southern American culture is basically garbage. The South is full of mulattos and Israel-worshipping fake Christians who get themselves all geared up to die in the sand for a government that hates them while shrieking at the tops of their lungs about how awful unions are.

Stereotype much? /also sounds a bit racists to me.. but to each their own..have you ever been to the south?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3176897
United States
10/13/2013 05:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
The KGC is well financed

battleflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1291552
United States
10/13/2013 06:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm in the south and have to admit this is true.

But to use that to dismiss the whole south is very stupid.

beeches

User ID: 28167778
United States
10/13/2013 08:13 PM

Report Abusive Post

Me too, originally from NC, moved to VA
There are constantly northerners around vacationing. Then they go home and complain about gun toting, bible thumping, sweet tea drinking rednecks. Truth is, we may love our guns, read the bible (some of us) and drink tea but I have to say the nicest people I've ever met, from the south.
 Quoting: Oldmotherhubbard

Not from the south, but I respect it very much. Ann Coulter made a great case for the South being the most American part of America.

It is where most great soldiers have come from, too.
Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face – Thomas Sowell
beeches

User ID: 28167778
United States
10/13/2013 08:16 PM

Report Abusive Post
I am not afraid of people who read the Bible. Or who carry guns, unless they are sag and drag hoodlums.

The South is the great holdout in many ways. It represents the future of America, too. We are going to have to secede to stay Americans, and not become UN-icans.
Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face – Thomas Sowell
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48162755
United States
10/13/2013 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ran across this tweet on Twitter and I'm just wondering what these "rumors" are:

Rumors underground mainly in the south #Obama going to get a wakeup call in time just saying rumors are flying in #America right now
 Quoting: Kristina

it is obama's own goons making shit up for a FF to blame on a redneck
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48162755
United States
10/13/2013 08:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
and beware - this is clearly yet another honey pot thread
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47369764
United States
10/13/2013 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
didn't take long to derail this thread
Black Unit

User ID: 41498744
United States
10/13/2013 08:19 PM

Report Abusive Post
I moved down here about 14 years ago. There are a lot of rednecks and white trash. But there are also some very good people who I would trust my life to over a Yankee anyday. Imo most Yankees are big mouthed pussies who turn tail as soon as the first punch is thrown.

GLP