Is Obama just Outclassed by Putin?

No Dhimmi

User ID: 161095
United States
10/13/2013 04:15 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Russian President (Chess Player) out plays Obama (Checkers Player) at every move.

"Neville Chamberlain's calling, he wants his foreign policy back," Gohmert quipped, playing off President Barack Obama's snarky put-down of Republican challenger Mitt Romney during their third presidential debate.

Its time we enter the Chess Game.

[link to www.breitbart.com]

Last Edited by No Dhimmi on 03/31/2014 12:43 PM
ALL relevant scriptures that include a time factor prove no pre-trib rapture. Over 50 verses! Kindle Edition only 99 CENTS! Biblical Eschatological “Time-Stamps” Relevant to the Last Day/Days (Amazon)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47061300
United States
10/13/2013 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Is Obama just Outclassed by Putin?
Bah, nevermind.

Checkmate arrives if castling doesn't happen;
If you catch my drift.
Carol B.

User ID: 45126742
United States
10/13/2013 04:21 PM

Report Abusive Post
Bah, nevermind.

Checkmate arrives if castling doesn't happen;
If you catch my drift.
 Quoting: Occasionally Swears

Prayer.....the world's first wireless connection.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43901661
Netherlands
10/13/2013 04:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
it's a;lways been a chess game, a very dangerous one, but a game.
Listen_n

User ID: 20805757
United States
10/13/2013 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
IllChess
If we don't listen we will never hear the truth
No Dhimmi  (OP)

User ID: 46797006
United States
11/25/2013 08:19 AM

Report Abusive Post
OBAMA COULDN'T WIN A GAME OF CHESS AGAINST SNOOKI

Remember when war was a bad thing? Remember when the "doves" lined the streets in protest against foreign entanglements that would put our troops in danger? I do.

I was there in 2003, when a "million" protesters lined the streets of London in opposition to war with Saddam Hussein's Iraq.

I wasn't chanting. I wasn't waving banners. If anything, I was sceptical of the anti-war movement I saw that day and I still am. Trotskyites and libertarians marching side by side. What really bemused me was seeing a small crowd of LGBT rights activists plodding alongside a troupe of Islamists, as if they latter wouldn't slay the former without further thought if the situation were slightly different.

Nonetheless, I remember when war was bad.

[link to www.breitbart.com]
ALL relevant scriptures that include a time factor prove no pre-trib rapture. Over 50 verses! Kindle Edition only 99 CENTS! Biblical Eschatological “Time-Stamps” Relevant to the Last Day/Days (Amazon)
No Dhimmi  (OP)

User ID: 54070537
United States
03/08/2014 02:11 PM

Report Abusive Post
Russia has retorted with it will now CANCEL all nuclear treaties. It can shut of the energy to Europe and watch them crawl. Now, any international observers will NEVER get into Crimea. We have dumb and dumber at the helm here. Obama is doing EVERYTHING perfectly wrong and this escalation will only grow far worse. Even China has rejected Obama’s Sanctions. Just what did he expect? Putin will suddenly say, gee, I was wrong? Come on. This is like some stupid fight with his wife and I refuse to talk until you do what I say.

Is Obama Just Insane?

[link to armstrongeconomics.com]
No Dhimmi  (OP)

User ID: 54070537
United States
03/10/2014 03:41 PM

Report Abusive Post
Putin was KGB who rose to power in the collapse of the Soviet Union.

He outplayed the Rothschild oligarchs and purged them from Russia.

He brought Russia back to a world power status and has united the likes of China, India, Brazil and many other nations against US hegemony.

What has Obama done?

A community organizer, who won a Senate seat after a well timed sex scandal of incumbent Jack Ryan and two years later runs and wins on Hope and Change.

Kiss the dollar good-bye and the life that is dependent upon it.

[link to news.yahoo.com]
beeches

User ID: 28167778
United States
03/10/2014 06:02 PM

Report Abusive Post
bump
Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face – Thomas Sowell
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 54512914
United Kingdom
03/10/2014 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
What a shit thread name
No Dhimmi  (OP)

User ID: 33430551
United States
03/30/2014 07:57 PM

Report Abusive Post
Saw this comment on an article today:

Comparing Obama and Putin you get Pee Wee Herman on a bike (Obama) versus a strong, tough leader on a horse (Putin). What happened to this president saying he was going to restore respect for the United States in the International community?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 49611167
United States
03/30/2014 07:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
no they are working together you are all wrong...
No Dhimmi  (OP)

User ID: 33430551
United States
03/30/2014 07:58 PM

Report Abusive Post
What a shit thread name
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 54512914

Sure, if you love the piece of shit Obama, yeah, I can see that

Obamas Watch

Facts of Change
No Dhimmi  (OP)

User ID: 254826
United States
03/31/2014 12:43 PM

Report Abusive Post

It seems that Obama is living in a world of prejudice and cannot understand that his own actions are inconsistent with his arguments making his opponent stronger not weaker. Obama will continue to escalate for he is just outclassed by Putin. Obama is becoming the evil empire and Putin the great defender. Obama is the Russian people toward Putin by his own stupidity.

Obama is the idiot here for he fails to comprehend Putin. The more Obama yells and threatens him, the stronger Putin will become domestically. Obama is having the exact opposite effect than the pretend sanctions are supposed to create building Putin into a superstar against America that is being seen as the oppressive evil empire. Obama will ensure the crisis will turn into war beyond words and indeed we have an idiot in charge who cannot see he is outclassed in a battle of words he cannot win precise as Peters confronting Gandhi.

Based upon reliable information, if Obama continues to escalate this crisis, Putin will deal with Iran and circumvent all UN sanctions. In this way, Russia will expand into the Middle East. Obama is blind, death, and cannot speak anything of substance. Obama so just be some divorce lawyer. His tactics are just confrontational without a shred of strategy.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 56106945
United States
03/31/2014 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don't build Putin up too much.

Outclassing O'bummer in not a herculean mental task.
He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer - proven many times in uncontrolled, ad-hoc situations.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48585115
Russia
03/31/2014 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
is Obama Ukraine President today ?
No Dhimmi  (OP)

User ID: 14630
United States
03/31/2014 01:12 PM

Report Abusive Post
Don't build Putin up too much.

Outclassing O'bummer in not a herculean mental task.
He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer - proven many times in uncontrolled, ad-hoc situations.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 56106945

I agree, but Obummer is so dull a butter knife seems razor sharp in comparison.

:Duke it out:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 56289194
United States
03/31/2014 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
...in every category imaginable..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 56290088
Greece
03/31/2014 01:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Outclassed? Your houseboy couldn't be employed to clean our outhouse.
Footballwife

User ID: 56290330
United States
03/31/2014 01:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama is a child. Putin is the adult in the room. The evil adult but the adult none the less. Obama is the petulant 2 year old who stamps his foot and cries when things do not go his way,

Last Edited by SouthernLady on 03/31/2014 01:26 PM
Southern Born and Southern Bred and when I'm gone I'll be Southern Dead.
Hard Eight

User ID: 35278639
United States
03/31/2014 01:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
POS would outclass obongo and the idiots that support it.
Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may.
Sam Houston

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

If you don't read the newspaper   
you are uninformed, if you do   
read the newspaper you are   
misinformed. -- Mark Twain

Giving money and power to   
government is like giving whiskey   
and keys to teenage boys.   
-- P.J. O'Rourke, Civil Libertarian

pmb1

User ID: 50410975
United States
03/31/2014 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think of Putin as being like my big old rooster and Obama as being like my little bantam rooster. The Big one could squash the crap out of the bantam with one foot.
No Dhimmi  (OP)

User ID: 100741
United States
03/31/2014 02:22 PM

Report Abusive Post
Obama vs China

On the global financial stage, China is playing chess while the U.S. is playing checkers, and the Chinese are now accelerating their long-term plan to dethrone the U.S. dollar. You see, the truth is that China does not plan to allow the U.S. financial system to dominate the world indefinitely. Right now, China is the number one exporter on the globe and China will have the largest economy on the planet at some point in the coming years.

The Chinese would like to see global currency usage reflect this shift in global economic power. At the moment, most global trade is conducted in U.S. dollars and more than 60 percent of all global foreign exchange reserves are held in U.S. dollars. This gives the United States an enormous built-in advantage, but thanks to decades of incredibly bad decisions this advantage is starting to erode. And due to the recent political instability in Washington D.C., the Chinese sense vulnerability. China has begun to publicly mock the level of U.S. debt, Chinese officials have publicly threatened to stop buying any more U.S. debt, the Chinese have started to aggressively make currency swap agreements with other major global powers, and China has been accumulating unprecedented amounts of gold. All of these moves are setting up the moment in the future when China will completely pull the rug out from under the U.S. dollar.

Today, the U.S. financial system is the core of the global financial system. Because nearly everybody uses the U.S. dollar to buy oil and to trade with one another, this creates a tremendous demand for U.S. dollars around the planet. So other nations are generally very happy to take our dollars in exchange for oil, cheap plastic gadgets and other things that U.S. consumers "need".

The doomsday clock will ring then because the U.S. economy may fully crash around that date, which will, in turn, bring down all world economies and all hope of any recovery for the foreseeable future — certainly over the course of most of our lifetimes.

Interest rates will skyrocket, businesses will fail, unemployment will go to record levels, material and food shortages will be rampant, and there could be major social unrest.

Any wishful thinking that America is in a "recovery" and that "things are getting better" is an illusion.

The problem is not Medicare, which won't quit on us for another six or seven years. Nor is it Social Security, which will not be fully bankrupt for another 15 years or so. The crisis is much more immediate and much more serious.

Appearing on CNBC, former Congressman Ron Paul warned that if the US continues on its current course, the dollar will collapse, and gold will literally be priceless.

"Eventually, if we're not careful, it will go to infinity, because the dollar will collapse totally," Paul said on CNBC.com's Futures Now.

"As long as we have excessive spending, and excessive computerized money, we are going to see gold go up," Paul urged, noting that as the value of the dollar is destroyed, everything measured against dollars will increase in value.

Paul added that recent drops in gold prices do not factor into the long term outlook.

"Markets do these types of things—they go up sharply, and sometimes they take a rest," Paul said. "I was never very good on short term, whether it's the stock market, or whatever."

"If you look at the record of the value of the dollar since the Fed's been in existence, we have about a 2-cent dollar. And gold used to be $20 an ounce. So I'd say the record is rather clear on the side of commodity money." Paul said.

No Dhimmi  (OP)

User ID: 100809
United States
03/31/2014 03:29 PM

Report Abusive Post
Khrushchev Quote
Wookiee666

User ID: 36167853
United States
03/31/2014 07:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama is outclassed by everyone who's in the same room as him.
Warning: JustSomeGuy_42 is a publicly confessed unvaxxed neophiliac .

If the number 666 is considered evil.
then technically, 25.8069758 is the root
of all evil.
R.P. McMurphy

User ID: 17078589
United States
03/31/2014 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, he certainly is.

In fact, these two aren't even in the same realm.
"Moral of the story is I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again.

==== ESTJ-a (Executive) 93% Extroverted, 82% Observant, 83% Thinking, 82% Judging,72% Assertive ====
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41647665
United States
03/31/2014 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama is outclassed by everyone who's in the same room as him.
 Quoting: Wookiee666

yep
No Dhimmi  (OP)

User ID: 14630
United States
05/22/2014 12:44 PM

Report Abusive Post
Putin was well aware that Obama could not put boots of the ground – he is the one who worked hard to ensure that outcome. That American public resistance to war emerged with Syria. Putin even lobbied Congress directly on the Syrian issue to disarm Obama right then and there. He brilliantly created a dialogue with Syria and promised all chemical weapons would be turned over because that was never the issue. It was always the pipeline, which I also reported well before the press.

Putin brilliantly initiated the CIA plot story to prevent direct support for Ukraine on the ground. This was the same strategy he deployed in Syria. He is the puppet-master, not Obama. That CIA propaganda worked absolutely brilliantly for the buzz word on the internet was the conspiracy crowd loved the story and spread it like a virus. Even respected writers started chirping that Russian propaganda. It was as brilliant as the propaganda moves of World War I and II. The American people were tired of endless wars. Obama’s bullshit on Syria how he cared so much about innocent people being gassed but made no effort to help Ukrainians because there was no monetary gain demonstrated the American propaganda machine. Yet the press buy this nonsense and the conspiracy crowd never saw anything they could not spin with opinion.

Putin played Obama perfectly, not the other way around. Putin got Eastern Ukraine without appearing like Hitler.

Putin is not interested in World War III. He is interested in expanding Russia for big is powerful to him. He is doing everything to out-stage Obama and Europe. I have to say Putin is doing a brilliant job. Putin is flexing his muscles, and he knows Europe is crumbling into dust at his feet. This is why I said I saw no direct confrontation before November 2014. It will be the decline in the economy that forces more direct confrontation.

VeraFromChorley

User ID: 58342165
United Kingdom
05/22/2014 01:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
CHESSPUTIN
VeraFromChorley

User ID: 58342165
United Kingdom
05/22/2014 01:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
CHESSPUTIN
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 57781021
United States
05/22/2014 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Barry is just an ass in the seat, a chimp could do his job. He's an administrator. He's told what to do and impliments it. There's no autonomous thought process, never mind playing chess.

GLP