Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,651 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,246,295
Pageviews Today: 2,443,723Threads Today: 945Posts Today: 19,359
11:28 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Chris Matthews up Obama's Ass on Bill Maher-- Oliver Stone Dying to Reach Over and Strangle Him. Assassination talk as well. VIDEO

Dragan
User ID: 45078308
United States
10/14/2013 06:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Chris Matthews up Obama's Ass on Bill Maher-- Oliver Stone Dying to Reach Over and Strangle Him. Assassination talk as well. VIDEO
No, my attitudes about blacks is most certainly a conscious, informed, and thought out decision. I grew up around low income blacks, let me assure these are not benevolent homeboys!

They'll stab you in the shower stall of a public pool for your clothes, shoes, or whatever. Oh by the way, I was a victim of that when I was 12. I had a knife held to my throat for the money in my jeans and my Boy Scout knife.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18168768
Ireland
10/14/2013 06:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Chris Matthews up Obama's Ass on Bill Maher-- Oliver Stone Dying to Reach Over and Strangle Him. Assassination talk as well. VIDEO
Dude, What the fuck is going on over there?, I can wait to wake up every morning and see what happened on last nights episode of "America"
 Quoting: Doommincus Maximus

It would be interesting to see this place in the eyes of others in Europe, Uk..I hear more news about other countries
than I do America...and I live here.
U all probably know more than we do.
 Quoting: Me 47748958

no offense, but a lot of us feel sorry for you now, and thats a weird feeling believe me. America was always the beacon of freedom and liberty inthe world, traits which seem to be lacking, during this administrations regime.

it is now nation, where citizens have no freedoms, fear is fed to you via MSM every day, there are no other channels for you to chooose from, bar the appointed ones, very like the two party system, its this or nothing. Wheres the freedom in that?

Where is the freedom, in being coraaled like cattle every time you try to travel. Being accosted by some oaf on 8 bucks an hour at the airport in the the name of freedom??
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24760791
Thailand
10/14/2013 08:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Holy shit, the only thing that matters to them is how they can position Obama and themselves as the victims of the racist and violent Americans that oppose Obama, because obviously they want to assassinate him because he's black. Therefore, everything he does is good and just, and everyone else are racist wannabe murderers. That is really all they think about.

And I like how he says raising taxes in the 90s fixed the economy. Yeah sure ok, taking money directly out of the productive economy fixes it. That really makes a lot of sense.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38052225
United States
10/14/2013 08:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Get the fuck over your race-card, democrats. He sucks as a President! Oliver Stone is mentally recording everything...it'll show up in a movie.

Stone probably requested these guests to watch the soup boil.
Lazurus

User ID: 24871474
United States
10/14/2013 08:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Talking points:

-Obama steers his policy in fear of assassination
-Chris Matthews defends Obama like a bitch along with his sidekick present there.
-Oliver Stone is visibly holding back and looks down in disagreement and apathy, stays silent.

Very interesting 6 minutes!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 48286730

:obamadunce:
:fflag:
 Quoting: Bear Drinker

Bill Maher is an idiot!!! In my mind and what I have seen him over many years and found him to be an egoistic idiot!
He actually sadi that God made a mistake and that he (God) was a teenager at the time of the flood! How can anyone think he is a scholar (ha ha) or the biggest and most stupid person I have ever seen.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47104454
United States
10/14/2013 08:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wait, did maher just say obama stays in the center and that he's not liberal enough? Something about him not going to far to the left because hes afraid of being popped off like Kennedy going to far to the left?

Got the impression he's saying Kennedy was murdered by the those too far on the right wing

wtf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 48263306

It's just the next lie to be constructed.....anything to continue to DEMONIZE those who disagree with the liberal agenda.

If we want our country leaning conservative, apparently they want everyone to believe we are willing to KILL libs to make it happen.

It's always "think-speak" (of 1984 era). Whatever they say, rest assured the OPPOSITE is what they mean, and what is truth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47104454
United States
10/14/2013 08:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can't watch either one of those two jagoffs anymore either. They make me puke. Tingles has his Obama fetish happening constantly, and BM acts like he can't have a BM. Very very constipated.

To the poster who asked what's going on over here? Quite simply, what you're seeing is the hear completeness of the communist's plan to create a quiet revolution from within. While the rest of us were sleeping (most still are) the evil commie bastards sneaked in and slowly took over. They made tiny little changes here and there, over the last 40 years or so.

Once Obama was elected, and particularly since his RE-election (most likely by fraud, definitely by deceit), all the crazy libs have just gone more crazy. It's like they believe they've won the world and are now free to fuck all of us. The media are the biggest culprits, as they bought into Fraud-o-bama-rama, hook, line, and stinker.

What the loonies have failed to realize is that they are on the edge of pushing the good citizens of America, you know, those with actual values, too friggin' far. They're about to awaken the sleeping Red, White, and Blue Giant, and when they do, well...we all know what happened to Japan.

People ARE waking up. Friends and family who have NEVER talked about politics are steaming mad. We saw what just a few hundred pissed off vets did today. Although it was more symbolic than anything, I've never seen people with conservative values this pissed off.

Stay tuned...the shit's about to get real and the crazies are going to be back in their asylums.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20904099

^ ^ ^ T H IS ^ ^ ^ ^

And the Tea Party is going to make a resurgence for the 2014 midterm elections, and HOPEFULLY, kick out all the RINO's in Senate who are siding with Obimbo.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44964378
United States
10/14/2013 09:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
That bitch spitting out facts about racist studies fails to mention it works the same way on black people vs white people, in fact it's more prevalent.

She presents her filthy racist arguments like she is immune to racial bias.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11988633
United States
10/14/2013 09:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good grief.

Now, if we're against obama, we are 'sub consciously' racist and we just don't realize it?

I suppose the only reason we don't want obamacare is because deep down we're afraid we'll get sick if we purchase it. (sarcasm intended of course)

Is every liberal looney a psychiatrist now?
 Quoting: Jazzed

If you are white and breathe, you are a racist by today's dogma. It's called white privilege, and just being alive grants you these privileges and makes you a de facto racist. This is what is taught in universities today as part of general education.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 48255165

I'll never understand this "white privilege" bullshit.

Especially as a white male.

How can I be "privileged", when women and "minorities" have more rights, protections, and benefits than I do?

Someone please explain this nonsense to me.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 48239078

Part of white privilege is denying that you have it. Report to your nearest university for reprogramming.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 48255165

Most white kids have to bust their balls to work their
way through college. I know I had to.

If you are black or a minority today and want to go to
college, you get a free ticket, and free boarding,
and just about everything else free,
just for being non-white.

And the "white guilt" professors will likely bump you
up a grade in every class to make up for the brains
God didn't give you.
DawaSatso

User ID: 47348908
United States
10/14/2013 09:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wait, did maher just say obama stays in the center and that he's not liberal enough? Something about him not going to far to the left because hes afraid of being popped off like Kennedy going to far to the left?

Got the impression he's saying Kennedy was murdered by the those too far on the right wing

wtf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 48263306

Of all of them Oliver Stone no doubt had the most instructfully honest thoughts about all of this horror. But no, Matthews and maher steered the entire discussion into meaninglessness.
I always say it's in the framing of the discussion..it really is. This was confirmation (not that I need it) why I haven't watched mainstream in 8 years.

In sum this had to be the emptiest waste of opportunity via silence of the one person with the most to say of them all.

Last Edited by DawaSatso on 10/14/2013 09:37 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3039015
Ireland
10/14/2013 09:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
That ol Queen Matthews still gets a tingle up his leg from the great one.

[link to www.youtube.com]
Shingen

User ID: 33279727
United States
10/14/2013 09:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
These people lack basic respect because they keep talking over each other.
"Anarchism is not a romantic fable but the hardheaded realization, based of five thousand years of experience, that we cannot entrust the management of our lives to kings, priests, politicians, generals, or county commissioners." - Edward Abbey

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." -Lysander Spooner

"If they take the ship, they'll rape us to death, eat our flesh, and sew our skin into their clothing, and if we're very very lucky, they'll do it in that order." - Firefly
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38124277
United States
10/14/2013 10:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good lord, its like a McCarthy witch hunt all over except that instead of screaming "communist" to shut down reasonable dialog you scream "racist".
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46652195
Canada
10/14/2013 10:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
now that O'Bummer has served his purpose and his usefulness is close to it's best before date the Yew media are pushing the storyline making him to look like the AC.

you think that the ones who run Hollyweird aren't going to make this end-time movie look as realistic as possible? if nothing else they are great storytellers.

GLP