Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,561 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 403,191
Pageviews Today: 633,086Threads Today: 238Posts Today: 3,894
07:02 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

When the premiums/fines come due, or Obamacare fails, 'they' will not blame Obama.

Overheard conversations
User ID: 41637440
United States
10/14/2013 03:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
When the premiums/fines come due, or Obamacare fails, 'they' will not blame Obama.
I am white. Where I work is about 80% black. I have kept my mouth shut and listened. They think what Obama is doing is helping the poor, and/or preventing the greedy insurance companies from getting rich. It sickens me - they have no clue how the works really works.

When the premiums or fines come due, they'll blame the republicans. They're already accusing them of trying to stop the law or change it. Any failure of the program will be blamed on them. It's a win-win for Obama. He cannot lose.

After listening to these anecdotal conversations I am convinced that nothing - a new Great Depression, nuclear war, nothing will convince these people they are wrong. It will always be someone else's fault. It's the right thing, because they've been told it's right. They are incapable of considering another viewpoint.

When TSHTF this is what you will face. The fact you have prepared and they have not only means that you were part of the cause so you knew to prepare. This is what is coming, and it is beyond evil.

I am very near to a complete loss of hope for America.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48335705
Canada
10/14/2013 03:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: When the premiums/fines come due, or Obamacare fails, 'they' will not blame Obama.
Obama is exactly what was needed to mobilize the "minorities" in America because most people don't even vote in the pony show anymore.
It's funny in a way, but the implications are devastating. These morons have been used to dismantle america
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44065675
United States
10/14/2013 03:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: When the premiums/fines come due, or Obamacare fails, 'they' will not blame Obama.
Do they know he had the insurance companies to the white house making the deals, that is to up insurance, never trust people making deals behind closed doors!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48335705
Canada
10/14/2013 03:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Besides the racist idiots off the streets, what do these people get for executing the plan? That is the real question.

The "constituents" obviously get robbed, but what about the people in the media?
They must have a financial plan
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44065675
United States
10/14/2013 04:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
I remember what was the last time they had one of their democrat and republican, committee meeting. Democrat woman Defasio or something like that said Old What A Tangled Web We Weave When We Practice To Deceive, wonderful statement in committee don't you think! She had asked one of the other women, something about what author and line it was, then remembering she said it! Practiced alrighty! All the government is a stage and they are all actors and decievers!
NotaNonviolentNegro

User ID: 43920905
United States
10/14/2013 04:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Obamacare Exposed Biggest Swindle Ever whatttttt!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 428255
Bulgaria
10/14/2013 04:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yet those who "think" still republicans are an alternative are really no better, the end result is the same. The puppet masters win
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25421984
United States
10/14/2013 05:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
oh yes they will
natasha77

User ID: 47711775
United States
10/14/2013 06:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am white. Where I work is about 80% black. I have kept my mouth shut and listened. They think what Obama is doing is helping the poor, and/or preventing the greedy insurance companies from getting rich. It sickens me - they have no clue how the works really works.

When the premiums or fines come due, they'll blame the republicans. They're already accusing them of trying to stop the law or change it. Any failure of the program will be blamed on them. It's a win-win for Obama. He cannot lose.

After listening to these anecdotal conversations I am convinced that nothing - a new Great Depression, nuclear war, nothing will convince these people they are wrong. It will always be someone else's fault. It's the right thing, because they've been told it's right. They are incapable of considering another viewpoint.

When TSHTF this is what you will face. The fact you have prepared and they have not only means that you were part of the cause so you knew to prepare. This is what is coming, and it is beyond evil.

Quoting: Overheard conversations 41637440

We are White. I can absolutely tell you, you are 100% correct.
My own mother, who receives no handouts, says its all the Republicans' fault.
A nuke goes off, I guarantee you she blames Reps.
I've told her they're all in it together, bla, bla bla... She still thinks Obamas a saint.
So yes, you're right, and its not just Blacks to blame.

Last Edited by natasha77 on 10/14/2013 06:09 AM
SPEAK UP. SILENCE IS DEADLY!

I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47297613
United States
10/14/2013 06:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's Bush's fault
natasha77

United States
10/14/2013 06:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's Bush's fault
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 47297613

Yes.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38687327
United States
10/14/2013 06:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Not another one of those...

"Oh it's just totally fucking hopeless and were totally screwed by: the demons, negros, illuminati, muslims, Democrats, Republicans, Libertaians, Russians, Chinese, gays, Rothschild Jews, Bolshevik Jews, Gay Vatican catholics, US government mafia and even my own parents, grandparents and family" threads.

Because someone is....

"frightened, scared, poor, sick, tired, terrified chickenshit and a pussy."

Who is just going to sit back and wait for a...

"Comet, brown dwarf, meteor, asteroid, plague, nuclear attack, time travelling self replicating robot cyborg clone, UFO, alien, demon, ghost or otherwise malevolent unseen force."

That will kick everyone's ass and settle all my scores.

Well.

I guess you're right. You're screwed. But guess what?

I'm fucking NOT. Just you pussys. Not me.

:ohlook:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26793770
United States
10/14/2013 07:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yet those who "think" still republicans are an alternative are really no better, the end result is the same. The puppet masters win
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 428255

They all suck and the next election will be no different, now what?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41174464
United States
10/14/2013 07:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
dont worry-- he will be IMPEACHED
Useless Cookie Eater

User ID: 29696048
United States
10/14/2013 07:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah...that will work out about as well as it has this time....or the BLAME BUSH garbage.

...but hey....go for it Libtards...your crash and burn is in progress.

cruise

Last Edited by Useless Cookie Eater on 10/14/2013 07:30 AM
Upheval

User ID: 8546911
Brazil
10/14/2013 07:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

We are White. I can absolutely tell you, you are 100% correct.
My own mother, who receives no handouts, says its all the Republicans' fault.
A nuke goes off, I guarantee you she blames Reps.
I've told her they're all in it together, bla, bla bla... She still thinks Obamas a saint.
So yes, you're right, and its not just Blacks to blame.
 Quoting: natasha77

Well said!!! It has nothing to do with color because the Lib Shills that I ran across this weekend were white (and I ran into alot of them). They had nothing better to do but to hang around the protest facebook pages and call everything a lie. Once you talk facts to these guys they just close the mind. If the system falls, I will laugh because they become the first targets.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12654422
United States
10/14/2013 07:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, I have already heard this myself.

They (repubs) didn't let him do what he wanted to do, they changed the bill.

I shudder to think of what he may have "wanted" to do.
Useless Cookie Eater

United States
10/14/2013 07:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, I have already heard this myself.

They (repubs) didn't let him do what he wanted to do, they changed the bill.

I shudder to think of what he may have "wanted" to do.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12654422

cruise

pipe
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48291214
United States
10/14/2013 07:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

They are the zombies. The whole zombie fad is an intuitive subconscious creation of what we know will come. Take away the person to blame and point the finger at, the urban hordes of welfare lifers will eventually turn to cannibalism when food runs out. Mindlessly roaming about, ready to gang up on any person with resources to steal and then murder and eat.
natasha77

United States
10/14/2013 07:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Not another one of those...

"Oh it's just totally fucking hopeless and were totally screwed by: the demons, negros, illuminati, muslims, Democrats, Republicans, Libertaians, Russians, Chinese, gays, Rothschild Jews, Bolshevik Jews, Gay Vatican catholics, US government mafia and even my own parents, grandparents and family" threads.

Because someone is....

"frightened, scared, poor, sick, tired, terrified chickenshit and a pussy."

Who is just going to sit back and wait for a...

"Comet, brown dwarf, meteor, asteroid, plague, nuclear attack, time travelling self replicating robot cyborg clone, UFO, alien, demon, ghost or otherwise malevolent unseen force."

That will kick everyone's ass and settle all my scores.

Well.

I guess you're right. You're screwed. But guess what?

I'm fucking NOT. Just you pussys. Not me.

:ohlook:
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 38687327

You're in for a rude awakening.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47104454
United States
10/14/2013 08:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do they know he had the insurance companies to the white house making the deals, that is to up insurance, never trust people making deals behind closed doors!
 Quoting: Daughter

They not only don't know, they won't believe it is anything sinister.

Besides, the politicians who rammed ObamaCare through will NEVER let it fail now.

Picture the Post Office, schools, ANY gov't agency....if it looks like it can't work anymore, they'll just pump more and MORE money into it.
Useless Cookie Eater

United States
10/14/2013 08:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

Besides, the politicians who rammed ObamaCare through will NEVER let it fail now.

Picture the Post Office, schools, ANY gov't agency....if it looks like it can't work anymore, they'll just pump more and MORE money into it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 47104454

After 2014 it can be repealed....IN FULL.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48040266
United States
10/14/2013 08:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama is exactly what was needed to mobilize the "minorities" in America because most people don't even vote in the pony show anymore.
It's funny in a way, but the implications are devastating. These morons have been used to dismantle america
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 48335705

I agree. Wasn't this show in the Alinsky files?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47104454
United States
10/14/2013 08:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Useless Cookie Eater

Yeah, I thought that, too. BEFORE.

Now? I believe that if it is allowed to begin to be implemented, they'll claim it is "helping" so many people, it would be INHUMANE to stop it, and so many tentacles stretching into so many people's lives, it would be impossible to kill altogether.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4763339
United States
10/14/2013 08:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 48335705

Votes don't count, pitchforks do.
Useless Cookie Eater

United States
10/14/2013 08:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

Now? I believe that if it is allowed to begin to be implemented, they'll claim it is "helping" so many people, it would be INHUMANE to stop it, and so many tentacles stretching into so many people's lives, it would be impossible to kill altogether.

Won't matter.
When both houses are taken back.....Obamacare is gone.
...and by 2014 it's still going to be a MESS and a LOT more people are going to be pissed at being lied to about the entire thing.

AND....as an added BONUS.....Obama can be IMPEACHED as well after Nov 2014.

ohyeah

Last Edited by Useless Cookie Eater on 10/14/2013 08:38 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30224946
United States
10/14/2013 08:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
What's going on right now, the demonization of anyone who speaks out against Obamacare, is pure Alinsky. Pick a subject, polarize it, demonize the opposition...you only have to fool a majority of people, not all. Then when the hate mission against Rep/Tea party/patriots is complete, I believe this nation will be purposely plunged into it's period of "civil unrest", enabling Jarret/Obama and their handlers to do what it is they've been wanting to do for a long time.
Useless Cookie Eater

United States
10/14/2013 08:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
What's going on right now, the demonization of anyone who speaks out against Obamacare, is pure Alinsky. Pick a subject, polarize it, demonize the opposition...you only have to fool a majority of people, not all. Then when the hate mission against Rep/Tea party/patriots is complete, I believe this nation will be purposely plunged into it's period of "civil unrest", enabling Jarret/Obama and their handlers to do what it is they've been wanting to do for a long time.
 Quoting: RantProne

True dat...but one flaw in the plan.
....when people are feeling it in their wallet personally no amount of PROPAGANDA is going to make them believe more lies

wallet
MississippiBlkMan

User ID: 25289887
United States
10/14/2013 08:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
In the state that I live in where the black population is almost %75 black, many of these mindless minions went crazy blaming the republicans when their EBT Cards went down because the democrats here have been going crazy since the state has been taken over by the republicans with GOV and both houses.

Our Gov cut medicaid because of the young freeloaders who are able to work but won't get a job because of them living on welfare most of their lives.

So I wouldn't be surprise when everything with Obamacare fails and everyone will be blamed except Obama and the Democrats who passed this tax without a single Republican vote.
Are you better off today, than you were 4 years ago?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48329899
Thailand
10/14/2013 09:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
The problem is not that these morons exist.

The problem is that these morons VOTE.

And that people other than these morons STAY HOME.

And please spare me the nonsense that voting doesn't matter. We are living the nightmare caused by too many conservatives buying this lie, which is surely marketed by liberals and designed to keep conservatives out of the voting booth.

Anybody who thinks we'd have Obamasocialistcare if the Republicans had won even one branch of government in 2008 is too stupid to address me on this forum.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48346426
United States
10/14/2013 09:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

do you see it helping people at this point? I know what you mean BTW, that they will "claim" that it is, despite what they claim it will be obvious to most that it's not helping anyone. It was never about that, it will be repealed.

GLP