Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,010 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 984,591
Pageviews Today: 1,833,483Threads Today: 884Posts Today: 15,992
08:16 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

GOP congressman offers solution to debt limit crisis: Impeach Obama if government default/House Republicans Schedule Obama Impeachment Hearings

Se7en
User ID: 46439469
Canada
10/14/2013 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: GOP congressman offers solution to debt limit crisis: Impeach Obama if government default/House Republicans Schedule Obama Impeachment Hearings
impeach Obama and allow the corporations to resume power?

are you guys really blind to what Obama is really doing here?

do I need to explain?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 48320831

Yes
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 47203201

ok then.

what Obama is doing is assuming complete power over the us government because they realise that congress has been completely corrupted by corporations.

he is crashing a system whereas usury and inflation have placed the general public in poverty.

this is the change he promised and he is delivering.

it seems to be the ones that are complaining are those that have flourished in this corrupt system.

do I need to go on?

He places a monsanto man in as the head of Agriculture and gives prominent positions to Goldman Sacs execs. I don`t understand where this would fit in with what you are saying. Please educate me on this matter.
UnmannedAerialPilot

User ID: 48170373
United States
10/14/2013 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: GOP congressman offers solution to debt limit crisis: Impeach Obama if government default/House Republicans Schedule Obama Impeachment Hearings

Yes

ok then.

what Obama is doing is assuming complete power over the us government because they realise that congress has been completely corrupted by corporations.

he is crashing a system whereas usury and inflation have placed the general public in poverty.

it seems to be the ones that are complaining are those that have flourished in this corrupt system.

do I need to go on?

Not only assuming power over the government, but using the government to assume more power over us, and our economy.

You really drank that kool aid man.
 Quoting: *Evan

no I don't drink kool aid. its not even served here in the uk.

but I do see one thing, and the reason I see it is because im not inside your box.

Obama used the care act as a slight of hand to effectively "con" the senate and congress out of any power.

he is doing this for the good of the country.

how can you be complaining all these years that congress is corrupt and now they have lost power you are complaining again!

really its time to get a grip.

any fear tactics should be avoided and not listened to.. its the very corporations that have assumes power and kept you in this quandary that are putting out all this fear disinfo to make you scared of the changes that are occurring.. either that or you are one of the wealthy bastards that are set to lose all your ill gotten gains.

Obama will be victorious it has been planned for a long time now.

We don't want a king. Go back to your own business now, thanks.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39045830
United States
10/14/2013 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone consider that this may be the GOP's endgame? Force O to unilaterally raise the debt ceiling and then impeach his ass for it?

Let's hear what you Machiavellis think about that one...
*Evan

User ID: 43993722
United States
10/14/2013 12:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Not only assuming power over the government, but using the government to assume more power over us, and our economy.

but I do see one thing, and the reason I see it is because im not inside your box.

Obama used the care act as a slight of hand to effectively "con" the senate and congress out of any power.

how can you be complaining all these years that congress is corrupt and now they have lost power you are complaining again!

any fear tactics should be avoided and not listened to.. its the very corporations that have assumes power and kept you in this quandary that are putting out all this fear disinfo to make you scared of the changes that are occurring.. either that or you are one of the wealthy bastards that are set to lose all your ill gotten gains.

Congress having a say is part of the checks and balances. To prevent us from having a dictator bud.

Plus, Obamcare is just another power grab. Giving the government control of our healthcare. It is going to be enforced by the IRS! Are you kidding, the IRS? The worst most hated part of government just tripled in size and in the amount of power they have.

There would be less corruption if the government was small. If the government is huge, in every aspect of our lives, then when someone/corporation buys the elected officials, they have power over all parts of our lives that the government does.

If the government is at it's constitutional size, then buying elected officials wouldn't give them power over every aspect of our lives.

so how do you fail to see that he has nullified the corrupt corporations who have been running the country until the shutdown?

your whole fear is that he will use his supreme power to do bad.. and that has yet to be realised.

have faith in your president for once.

putin

lol, I can't believe I fell for your trolling.

"have faith in your president for once"

That gave you away.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47509923
United States
Report Abusive Post

do I need to explain?

Yes

ok then.

do I need to go on?

Better than creating a system where all must suckle on the government tit. Or are you saying gov't is NOT corrupt and does such a better job than private enterprise? The gov't fucks up anything it touches. Besides, it's not O's gaddam business to crash any system.

And I can flourish in any system exempt from government control.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48320831
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post

do I need to explain?

Yes

ok then.

do I need to go on?

He places a monsanto man in as the head of Agriculture and gives prominent positions to Goldman Sacs execs. I don`t understand where this would fit in with what you are saying. Please educate me on this matter.
 Quoting: Se7en 46439469

its simple in order to crush them he must give them power to do bad in public on the record for everyone to see.
*Evan

User ID: 43993722
United States
10/14/2013 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone consider that this may be the GOP's endgame? Force O to unilaterally raise the debt ceiling and then impeach his ass for it?

Quoting: PumpkinReaper

The reason I don't think that's the endgame is, I don't think Obama would be impeached even if he did unilaterally raised the limit.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
10/14/2013 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

ok then.

do I need to go on?

We don't want a king. Go back to your own business now, thanks.
 Quoting: UnmannedAerialPilot

and this is what it resorts to.. attack the messenger.

next time ill post this all on an American proxy so you have one less arrow to shoot me with.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/14/2013 12:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

The reason I don't think that's the endgame is, I don't think Obama would be impeached even if he did unilaterally raised the limit.

No doubt it would likely fail, but you can bet your ass the GOP would try.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post
anyway, I can't really help you much more to see the bigger picture.

just one word of advice don't believe a damn word. as in don't believe the hype/fear.

good luck.
PhennommennonnModerator  (OP)
Forum Administrator

Report Abusive Post
theyre tryn to hold soc sec hostage - thats a direct violation of the law

:socsecmand44:

:socsecmand45:

Last Edited by Phennommennonn on 10/14/2013 12:54 PM
political correctness is a doctrine.... fostered by a delusional, illogical minority...... and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media; which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12680882
United States
10/14/2013 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

They are already starting hearings...on Thursday

[link to dailycurrant.com]

He will probably be impeached but acquitted by senate.
 Quoting: Oldmotherhubbard

bsflag

The Daily Currant is an English language online satirical newspaper that covers global politics, business, technology, entertainment, science, health and media. It is accessible from over 190 countries worldwide - now including South Sudan.

Q. Are your news stories real?

A. No. Our stories are purely fictional.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12680882
United States
10/14/2013 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Congresswoman Michele Bachmann introduced a resolution to impeach Obama this morning and referred the matter to the House Judiciary Committee. Senior aides close to judiciary chairman Bob Goodlatte say hearings will begin Thursday.

siren2

bsflag

The Daily Currant is an English language online satirical newspaper that covers global politics, business, technology, entertainment, science, health and media. It is accessible from over 190 countries worldwide - now including South Sudan.

Oldmotherhubbard

User ID: 46604098
United States
10/14/2013 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

bsflag

Quoting: Dr. Ben Schillen

Ah... Had no clue, I apologize! Damnit, I got excited.
Oldmotherhubbardglp (at) live.com

~mistakes are proof that you are trying~

~be kind to unkind people, for they are the ones that need it the most~
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/14/2013 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

Daily Currant is satire, OMH. Wish it were true though.
Oldmotherhubbard

User ID: 46604098
United States
10/14/2013 12:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Daily Currant is satire, OMH. Wish it were true though.

Yeah I see that now...sorry :(
Oldmotherhubbardglp (at) live.com

~mistakes are proof that you are trying~

~be kind to unkind people, for they are the ones that need it the most~
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39629207
United States
10/14/2013 12:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

do I need to explain?

Yes

ok then.

do I need to go on?

What a conspiracy theory lol. TPTB would definitely have us all fooled if this was truly the case. I personally dont believe this but makes ya wonder...
Innards_outward

User ID: 46809145
United States
10/14/2013 12:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

do I need to explain?

Yes

ok then.

do I need to go on?

telusmor birdmor
“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...”
― Dr. Seuss, Oh, the Places You'll Go!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46293405
United States
10/14/2013 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
This...

needs to be it's own thread so people get it...
abeliever
Members

User ID: 46293405
United States
10/14/2013 12:58 PM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Phennommennonn

This needs to be its own thread, I mean, so people get it...

(I forgot to sign in before)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48085629
United States
10/14/2013 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
If the ship is failing because of the boss, impeach the boss and get a new captain!

Impeach Obama!
goldielucks

User ID: 35512569
United States
10/14/2013 01:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

do I need to explain?

Yes

ok then.

do I need to go on?

No. Don't go on. You've said enough uninformed bullshit.

Go suck on an Axelrod to keep quiet.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32069520
United States
10/14/2013 01:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

do I need to explain?

Yes

ok then.

do I need to go on?

:fullretard1:
Nexus-9

User ID: 16911207
United States
10/14/2013 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Impeach. It should be the new vote of no confidence.
"Fiery the Angels rose, & as they rose deep thunder roll'd
Around their shores: indignant burning with the fires of Orc" - William Blake, America a Prophecy
(...also misquoted in Blade Runner by Roy Batty)

"Tempus est optimus iudex" - "Time is the best judge"

"The very word "'secrecy'" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings." - John F. Kennedy, New York City, April 27, 1961
moses787
User ID: 13499346
United States
10/14/2013 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Phenom for the first time since Obama has been President, I can see him being impeached now. In all of the scandals that has happened to him in the last 6 yeas or so, we can finally get rid of him because of Obama Care. All the other scandals meant nothing to me. His Puppet Masters protected him; but now, we can finally defeat Obama!! But this time next year; Obama should be impeached and leave the White House in great shame and dishonor!!

Phenom, why can't I use my account to get into Pal Talk?! Every time they tell me that they will email my password, they never do!! I have been paying for 9 months now, and for 2 months I haven't been able to use my account.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/14/2013 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Impeach. It should be the new vote of no confidence.
 Quoting: Nexus-9

But then again, you have to consider if impeachment would do any good at this point. Maybe O wouldn't even care as long as his master's agenda was still carried out. We've already been thrown off a cliff, we're bankrupt, we still have O-care, we're on the verge of CWII and we're pretty much fucked as a country due to BOTH parties. I can imagine O laughing his ass off.

"Impeach me, bitches. My work is done already"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44495061
United States
10/14/2013 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Remember when the biggest problem facing our nation was when the president got his dick sucked by an intern?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

sure, in the good old days. now we wished it would be the only thing to worry about, having their dicks sucked on.
Forum Administrator

10/14/2013 01:16 PM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Phennommennonn

This needs to be its own thread, I mean, so people get it...

(I forgot to sign in before)
 Quoting: abeliever

go start it use my smiiie codes & ill pin it. just lemme know when u post it link me

Last Edited by Phennommennonn on 10/14/2013 01:16 PM
political correctness is a doctrine.... fostered by a delusional, illogical minority...... and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media; which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Forum Administrator

10/14/2013 01:18 PM

Report Abusive Post
Phenom for the first time since Obama has been President, I can see him being impeached now. In all of the scandals that has happened to him in the last 6 yeas or so, we can finally get rid of him because of Obama Care. All the other scandals meant nothing to me. His Puppet Masters protected him; but now, we can finally defeat Obama!! But this time next year; Obama should be impeached and leave the White House in great shame and dishonor!!

Phenom, why can't I use my account to get into Pal Talk?! Every time they tell me that they will email my password, they never do!! I have been paying for 9 months now, and for 2 months I haven't been able to use my account.
 Quoting: moses787 13499346

i really belive in them illuminai cards - the obama backlash at bottom of glp page - hes done. the cards predict it.

wanna see near all the illuminati cards?
i got them
theyre private....but ill link ya
[link to s182.photobucket.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/14/2013 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Remember when the biggest problem facing our nation was when the president got his dick sucked by an intern?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

sure, in the good old days. now we wished it would be the only thing to worry about, having their dicks sucked on.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 44495061

I don't think people would have cared as much if Slick had just come out and said, yeah she gave me head. Instead he lied about it. That is what pissed people off.

GLP