Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,039 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 395,079
Pageviews Today: 628,282Threads Today: 221Posts Today: 3,142
07:52 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

GOP congressman offers solution to debt limit crisis: Impeach Obama if government default/House Republicans Schedule Obama Impeachment Hearings

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43392819
Norway
10/14/2013 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: GOP congressman offers solution to debt limit crisis: Impeach Obama if government default/House Republicans Schedule Obama Impeachment Hearings
Here's why Harry Reid is rejecting the GOP's latest, best offer: [link to slate.me]
 Quoting: Phennommennonn

-- i believe it all should burn.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48356632
United States
10/14/2013 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: GOP congressman offers solution to debt limit crisis: Impeach Obama if government default/House Republicans Schedule Obama Impeachment Hearings

I can't believe they haven't the slightest clue.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 48356632

Far more than anything else, the 'corporations' that you hate so much are what has made America so great and prosperous. Without our strong corporations, America would be a third world country.

It pisses me off to no end when fools repeat the anti-corporation bullshit. Almost always, its either young pothead cloud-brains, pro-communists, or enemies of America pushing black propaganda.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 48085629

Corporations got prosperous from STEALING from others. I'm sorry, but I have had a corporation outright steal 30K of my very hard earned dollars from me, so you are barking up the wrong tree here. For that I HATE THEM alright, and am now on the bandwagon against corporations, and rightfully so.

...says the person posting from a proxy IP, most likely posting from Russia...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 48085629

iamwith
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3491129
United States
10/14/2013 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

so how do you fail to see that he has nullified the corrupt corporations who have been running the country until the shutdown?

your whole fear is that he will use his supreme power to do bad.. and that has yet to be realised.

have faith in your president for once.

Man we should get you up to the whitehouse as soon as possible so you can down BOs latest load.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39203807
United States
10/14/2013 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
They do and they put him in prison too.. its in the bible

But the iudgement shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume, and to destroy it vnto the end. - King James Version
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18401048
United States
10/14/2013 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

But the iudgement shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume, and to destroy it vnto the end. - King James Version
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39203807

oh well there you go

case closed

:bigcruise:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44495061
United States
10/14/2013 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone consider that this may be the GOP's endgame? Force O to unilaterally raise the debt ceiling and then impeach his ass for it?

Let's hear what you Machiavellis think about that one...
 Quoting: PumpkinReaper

The reason I don't think that's the endgame is, I don't think Obama would be impeached even if he did unilaterally raised the limit.
 Quoting: *Evan

I totally agree!
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/14/2013 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

oh well there you go

case closed

:bigcruise:
 Quoting: Mr Oysterhead

Its not a joke.... his time will be short...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29804770
United States
10/14/2013 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
I seriously wonder how any of you people can trust politicians after everything you've seen and heard.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48356632
United States
10/14/2013 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

King James? Oh you mean King James the pedophile? Not a trustworthy source, sorry.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/14/2013 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
I seriously wonder how any of you people can trust politicians after everything you've seen and heard.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29804770

it's hard bro

I cant think of a single active Politian that I trust right now
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48359037
Croatia
10/14/2013 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Americans themselves have destroyed the country with neoliberal capitalism. The question is not whether you fail than WHEN?

Unfortunately you have destroyed other countries, and in my country Croatia (Yugoslavia ..) have brought capitalism to us from the educated and recognized people turned into a regular third-rate country.

How would you say :

Greed is good!

[link to www.youtube.com]

He's right, greed is good for who?

Thus it was with us in the "evil" of communism ...

About this we have dreamed of, and now the majority of the likes not

Time is for wake UP !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43392819
Norway
10/14/2013 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

If you seriously do wonder. Keep trying.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32069520
United States
10/14/2013 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

it's hard bro

:supercruz:
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/14/2013 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

King James? Oh you mean King James the pedophile? Not a trustworthy source, sorry.

He dies in prison too!
ladyannie2009

User ID: 47219220
United States
10/14/2013 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Seems fair to me.

He's the Boss, he should take the fall when he screws up.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 48344953

That is how it works for the rest of us working slobs. If I fuck up and don't pay the business tab, or miss getting orders out, my ass is in the bread line. Why should Big Daddy O be any different?
 Quoting: PumpkinReaper

:pointy: ....hard to argue w/ this logic! thumbs
"the truth will stand up, when nothing else will"
- annie's mom

"When a great ship is in harbor and moored, it is safe, there can be no doubt. But that is not what great ships are built for."
- Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22896601
United Kingdom
10/14/2013 02:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
impeach Obama and allow the corporations to resume power?

are you guys really blind to what Obama is really doing here?

do I need to explain?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 48320831

Yes
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 47203201

ok then.

what Obama is doing is assuming complete power over the us government because they realise that congress has been completely corrupted by corporations.

he is crashing a system whereas usury and inflation have placed the general public in poverty.

this is the change he promised and he is delivering.

it seems to be the ones that are complaining are those that have flourished in this corrupt system.

do I need to go on?

Seems like everyone outside of the USA gets it but all those living there do not. Such a shame.
waterlily

User ID: 46715388
United States
10/14/2013 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
impeach Obama and allow the corporations to resume power?

are you guys really blind to what Obama is really doing here?

do I need to explain?

Yes
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 47203201

Please do,
*********** WaterLily ***********
" Do I dare
Disturb the universe?"
-- T. S. Elliot, Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock

“We are as ignorant of the meaning of the dragon as we are of the meaning of the universe.”
-- Jorge Luis Borges
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Pompey made his preparations for the war at the end of the winter, entered upon it at the commencement of spring,
and finished it in the middle of the summer."
-- Cicero, De Imperio Cn. Pompei
DawaSatso

User ID: 47348908
United States
10/14/2013 03:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

so how do you fail to see that he has nullified the corrupt corporations who have been running the country until the shutdown?

your whole fear is that he will use his supreme power to do bad.. and that has yet to be realised.

have faith in your president for once.

Man we should get you up to the whitehouse as soon as possible so you can down BOs latest load.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3491129

I hate to say this, but we are all fortunate that your opinion doesn't matter a fly speck.
Nor does mine, but so what at this point.

Last Edited by DawaSatso on 10/14/2013 03:04 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29804770
United States
10/14/2013 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

it's hard bro

Locally I'm a little more trust worthy of my politician's. At Federal level it's all a show, they are mostly actors playing a role to get elected or re-elected. The game was rigged a long time ago, so they have gotten very good at the game which is to tell us what we want to hear.
Doc SavageModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

User ID: 47230145
United States
10/14/2013 03:04 PM

Report Abusive Post
Nice idea, Phen -- but unfortunately, there would be nowhere near enough support for impeachment in either the house or the Senate.

I'd love to be proven wrong, though.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11066176
United States
10/14/2013 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Remember when the biggest problem facing our nation was when the president got his dick sucked by an intern?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
 Quoting: Dr. Ben Schillen

lmao
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46043901
United States
10/14/2013 03:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Republican Congressman Louie Gohmert of Texas, the highest ranking member of the House Committee of Bat&h!t Wingnuttery, proposes a solution for dealing with the threat of government default: When asked whether he would allow the government to default on its debt, Gohmert projected the responsibility for such circumstances onto Obama. "No," he said, "that would be an impeachable offense by the president."
[link to politomix.com]

more on subject here
[link to news.yahoo.com]

Impeachment? Works for me...

But he has to take Biden with him.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/14/2013 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

it's hard bro

:supercruz:
 Quoting: AlcoholicRunner

time and his voting record will show his trustworthiness.

he has proven nothing just yet
AlterEgo

User ID: 48335656
Germany
Report Abusive Post
Almost everything Obama does is an impeachable offense. They are too chicken to impeach him.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32514321

I´m thinking....

zombies If they try to impreach him, he´ll release the EBT computer glitches from hell and chaos will insue.

Beta testing occured for this over the weekend. (or warning shot- however you may interpret it)

Greetings from the malicious narcissistic psychopath-in-chief obama9
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48359037
Croatia
Report Abusive Post
The only solution is to make more money and distribute it around the world ...

But somehow the world does not like your worthless dollars ...

Wait just when the Chinese raise their hands from you.

Really there is a solution, but I do not think it is feasible at you, because most of your people has long lived in the illusion. Honorable exceptions.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39045830
United States
10/14/2013 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nice idea, Phen -- but unfortunately, there would be nowhere near enough support for impeachment in either the house or the Senate.

I'd love to be proven wrong, though.
 Quoting: Doc Savage

yeah me too
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39045830
United States
10/14/2013 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

If you seriously do wonder. Keep trying.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 43392819

I trust the homeless man living in the dumpster down the street more than I trust any current politician. His only motivations are food and dope. He's actually quite lucid when he's not dropping acid or abducting the random stray cat, God love him.
nzreva

User ID: 40295562
United States
10/14/2013 03:17 PM

Report Abusive Post
Republican Congressman Louie Gohmert of Texas, the highest ranking member of the House Committee of Bat&h!t Wingnuttery, proposes a solution for dealing with the threat of government default: When asked whether he would allow the government to default on its debt, Gohmert projected the responsibility for such circumstances onto Obama. "No," he said, "that would be an impeachable offense by the president."
[link to politomix.com]

more on subject here
[link to news.yahoo.com]

We love Louie Gohmert in Texas, he gave up his salary during this crisis.
He could run for President.

Last Edited by nzreva on 10/14/2013 03:17 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48351852
United Kingdom
10/14/2013 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Remember when the biggest problem facing our nation was when the president got his dick sucked by an intern?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
 Quoting: Dr. Ben Schillen

cruise
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44495061
United States
10/14/2013 03:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
one question reg. the cards printed in 1995!

Fuckyoushima - how could they have known?

German cards - found far too many, that makes me wonder about the germans involvement in the nwo?

I would really like to know what answer you guys could come up with, as I do not see through it.

GLP