Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,124 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 302,850
Pageviews Today: 493,735Threads Today: 138Posts Today: 2,489
05:20 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

GOP congressman offers solution to debt limit crisis: Impeach Obama if government default/House Republicans Schedule Obama Impeachment Hearings

WoodyMcWood

User ID: 23363874
United States
10/14/2013 05:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: GOP congressman offers solution to debt limit crisis: Impeach Obama if government default/House Republicans Schedule Obama Impeachment Hearings
theyre tryn to hold soc sec hostage - thats a direct violation of the law

:socsecmand44:

:socsecmand45:
 Quoting: Phennommennonn

hesright

*She?*
"Life Is Wood"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40764589
Finland
10/14/2013 05:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: GOP congressman offers solution to debt limit crisis: Impeach Obama if government default/House Republicans Schedule Obama Impeachment Hearings
impeach Obama and allow the corporations to resume power?

are you guys really blind to what Obama is really doing here?

do I need to explain?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 48320831

Yes
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 47203201

ok then.

what Obama is doing is assuming complete power over the us government because they realise that congress has been completely corrupted by corporations.

he is crashing a system whereas usury and inflation have placed the general public in poverty.

this is the change he promised and he is delivering.

it seems to be the ones that are complaining are those that have flourished in this corrupt system.

do I need to go on?

LOL, are you sure you are not Muslim Brotherhood? You sound like them defending Morsi. "He has to take all power for himself because everybody else is corrupt". That's before his arse was kicked of course.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48275242
United States
10/14/2013 05:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama Sounds Alarm on Debt as Senators See a Deal in Reach
New York Times 4 minutes ago
[link to www.nytimes.com]

A bitterly divided Congress edged closer to a budget and debt deal on Monday, while the rest of the world braced for the possibility of a legislative failure and an economic catastrophe that could ripple through financial markets, foreign capitals, corporate boardrooms, state budget offices and the bank accounts of everyday investors.

Senate negotiators were still talking late into the afternoon, but both parties were coalescing around a plan that would lift the debt limit through Feb. 7, pass a resolution to finance the government through Jan. 15 and call for the two parties to conclude formal discussions on a long-term tax and spending plan no later than Dec. 13, according to one Senate aide briefed on the outlines of the plan.

Any provision to delay or repeal a tax on medical devices – a sticking point in the negotiations – will almost certainly be excluded from the final deal, Senate aides said. Republicans sought to have the tax eliminated or pushed back, but Democrats strongly resisted.

The deal would include a one-year delay of another tax associated with the Affordable Care Act known as the reinsurance tax, which employers pay.

Another Republican-backed measure would require tighter income verification standards for people who receive subsidies under the new health care law. Under the new guidelines, the Health and Human Services secretary would have to certify that the department can verify income eligibility.

The timing of a vote – which seems likely to come right up against Thursday, the date the Treasury has said the country will exhaust its borrowing authority – is unclear. If, for instance, Democrats and Republicans shake hands on a deal on Monday and Mr. Reid is able to get consent from all of the Republicans, a vote could occur within hours; if any senator objects, however, the earliest a vote could occur is Friday.

Democrats would like to bring any deal to the floor for a vote on Wednesday. Passing the plan on Wednesday, aides say, would not only avert the possibility of a devastating fiscal default, but would also put pressure on the Republican-controlled House to pass whatever bill the Senate sends over, or risk being blamed for a debt default.

Shortly after 2 p.m. on Monday, Mr. Reid and Mr. McConnell spoke on the Senate floor and made their most upbeat remarks yet about the progress of their talks.

“I’m very optimistic that we will reach an agreement that’s reasonable in nature this week,” Mr. Reid said, using unusually warm terms to describe Mr. McConnell. “I deeply appreciate my friend the minority leader for his diligent efforts to come to an agreement.”

more at url

I really, REALLY hope that the Democrat shills notice that the ONLY concession the DEMOCRATS are willing to give on OBAMACARE FAVORS BUSINESS not the employee. I hope they realize that the delay issued for business was to insure that everyone without insurance would have to purchase from Obamacare. Make no mistake, business loves this. It's cheaper for them. Now, because Obama gave them a exemption for a year, they are under no obligation to provide insurance or even pay their fine for not providing it! So, employees now have no choice but to enroll or pay the fine. This is by design folks. Some idiots in this thread think Obama is for the little guy, but their actions prove otherwise.

Oh, and the Republicans suck for giving up the fight and caving to Dem demands on Obamacare.
PhennommennonnModerator  (OP)
Forum Administrator

10/14/2013 05:40 PM

Report Abusive Post

well we've been anticipating that outta the chinks since the 08 new financial order meeting with the g8.

Yes, and it's the real game changer.
 Quoting: *Evan

evan you do know that the chinks are the UNs pet country right? theyve made clear that they want the world modeled after china. china gets the UN award of approval for economics, population control, farming, green, energy you name it.

yupp96

Yes, I agree China is the model for the NWO.

You know your stuff Phenn

ive been studying the UN a few years now.

when we had the faux pandemic, i found on the UN site that their treaties TRUMP any country's law/constitutions. ppl dont believe me but iy=ts there on the site. if youre a member - you must abide by all 'recommendations' & treaties.

the WHO is a sister to the UN, world health org makes a "recommendation" to mandatory vaccinations re a pandemic - then thats it. done.

its incredible how all this fucking shit is out there but out of 7 billion ppl on this planet a small fraction only know of it.
political correctness is a doctrine.... fostered by a delusional, illogical minority...... and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media; which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48085629
United States
Report Abusive Post
The US military needs to be preparing to march into DC if they are not doing so already!

They CANNOT allow this sitting government to destroy this nation, and it falls squarely on their shoulders to defend against that!

"All enemies, foreign and domestic"

Everyone in Congress and everyone in the White House and Cabinet needs to be fired, and new elections held.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1044117
United States
Report Abusive Post
I'm on a crusade to keep Douglas Gansler, Dem, current MD Attorney General, from becoming the next governor. This man's failure to protect the citizens of MD will be known, and I'm going to use every legal means within my power to do it.
Just doing a small part to stem the spread of the liberal disease, since it doesn't look like there's a cure.
I might not be able to help in the impeachment of Obama, but I can do something to try and keep others like him out of office.
*Evan

User ID: 43993722
United States
10/14/2013 05:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

evan you do know that the chinks are the UNs pet country right? theyve made clear that they want the world modeled after china. china gets the UN award of approval for economics, population control, farming, green, energy you name it.

yupp96

when we had the faux pandemic, i found on the UN site that their treaties TRUMP any country's law/constitutions. ppl dont believe me but iy=ts there on the site. if youre a member - you must abide by all 'recommendations' & treaties.

the WHO is a sister to the UN, world health org makes a "recommendation" to mandatory vaccinations re a pandemic - then thats it. done.

its incredible how all this fucking shit is out there but out of 7 billion ppl on this planet a small fraction only know of it.

By Faux pandemic, you mean the swine flu stuff? The "pandemic" right after they were caught trying to mix bird flu with the seasonal flu, and put it in the vaccines?

I sure member that.
Forum Administrator

10/14/2013 05:42 PM

Report Abusive Post
Obama Sounds Alarm on Debt as Senators See a Deal in Reach
New York Times 4 minutes ago

A bitterly divided Congress edged closer to a budget and debt deal on Monday, while the rest of the world braced for the possibility of a legislative failure and an economic catastrophe that could ripple through financial markets, foreign capitals, corporate boardrooms, state budget offices and the bank accounts of everyday investors.

Senate negotiators were still talking late into the afternoon, but both parties were coalescing around a plan that would lift the debt limit through Feb. 7, pass a resolution to finance the government through Jan. 15 and call for the two parties to conclude formal discussions on a long-term tax and spending plan no later than Dec. 13, according to one Senate aide briefed on the outlines of the plan.

Any provision to delay or repeal a tax on medical devices – a sticking point in the negotiations – will almost certainly be excluded from the final deal, Senate aides said. Republicans sought to have the tax eliminated or pushed back, but Democrats strongly resisted.

The deal would include a one-year delay of another tax associated with the Affordable Care Act known as the reinsurance tax, which employers pay.

Another Republican-backed measure would require tighter income verification standards for people who receive subsidies under the new health care law. Under the new guidelines, the Health and Human Services secretary would have to certify that the department can verify income eligibility.

The timing of a vote – which seems likely to come right up against Thursday, the date the Treasury has said the country will exhaust its borrowing authority – is unclear. If, for instance, Democrats and Republicans shake hands on a deal on Monday and Mr. Reid is able to get consent from all of the Republicans, a vote could occur within hours; if any senator objects, however, the earliest a vote could occur is Friday.

Democrats would like to bring any deal to the floor for a vote on Wednesday. Passing the plan on Wednesday, aides say, would not only avert the possibility of a devastating fiscal default, but would also put pressure on the Republican-controlled House to pass whatever bill the Senate sends over, or risk being blamed for a debt default.

Shortly after 2 p.m. on Monday, Mr. Reid and Mr. McConnell spoke on the Senate floor and made their most upbeat remarks yet about the progress of their talks.

“I’m very optimistic that we will reach an agreement that’s reasonable in nature this week,” Mr. Reid said, using unusually warm terms to describe Mr. McConnell. “I deeply appreciate my friend the minority leader for his diligent efforts to come to an agreement.”

more at url

I really, REALLY hope that the Democrat shills notice that the ONLY concession the DEMOCRATS are willing to give on OBAMACARE FAVORS BUSINESS not the employee. I hope they realize that the delay issued for business was to insure that everyone without insurance would have to purchase from Obamacare. Make no mistake, business loves this. It's cheaper for them. Now, because Obama gave them a exemption for a year, they are under no obligation to provide insurance or even pay their fine for not providing it! So, employees now have no choice but to enroll or pay the fine. This is by design folks. Some idiots in this thread think Obama is for the little guy, but their actions prove otherwise.

Oh, and the Republicans suck for giving up the fight and caving to Dem demands on Obamacare.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 48275242

theyre not exactly caving, but theyre not exactly working to kill obamaSCAM either. theyre a tremendous disappointment to their party.
political correctness is a doctrine.... fostered by a delusional, illogical minority...... and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media; which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44065675
United States
10/14/2013 05:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

do I need to explain?

Yes

ok then.

what Obama is doing is assuming complete power over the us government because they realise that congress has been completely corrupted by corporations.

he is crashing a system whereas usury and inflation have placed the general public in poverty.

it seems to be the ones that are complaining are those that have flourished in this corrupt system.

do I need to go on?

Yes, he does plan on doing that, but who takes power another Hitler. It was done the same way in the Wiemar Republic of Germany, before Hitler took came to power! That was only because of the depression in which there were people and a lot of them were rich lost everything. They had no food and would go to farms and trade anything money, jewelry, cars, you name it for a little to eat. Some ate bark off trees to survive. Hitler with the help of some backer, some from America, was able to gain power because he could fix it. You better believe the history, even the Jews allowed the things that were happening because it was them, everyone was but a few, let it happen the started killing the weak and defenseless, then they work up to demonize the Jew and the other who could see what was happening. They got the gypsies in the group, too.

I want my country back but in a orderly fashion, not to set up the man that is in there now who has already proved he will stomp on our rights, you are one of the our.

Hitler let his group do these thing he didn't do them himself, he gave orders with his advisers!

Look around and see what is happening before you jump on anyone's bandwagon, study look see what is going on!
Forum Administrator

10/14/2013 05:45 PM

Report Abusive Post

yupp96

By Faux pandemic, you mean the swine flu stuff? The "pandemic" right after they were caught trying to mix bird flu with the seasonal flu, and put it in the vaccines?

I sure member that.

yep. i mean that swine flu was real but it was NO worldwide pandemic. i had it that august - i was miserable (fkn hosp quarantined me.....i hadda pisser fkn with them, kept takin off my mask and coughing on them, im talking
cough_hock a goober across the room landing on the nurse_cough
but we had ppl ckn hospitals in russia and europe and we pwnt the media - no over crowding of hosps like they reported, all news lied.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48275242
United States
10/14/2013 05:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds good... but only if he also gets impeached
if the debt ceiling is raised.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23836182

He will NOT get impeached! The Democrats control the Senate! Remember Clinton? He was "impeached" by the House of Representatives, but "acquited" by the Senate!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1196620

That's ok. They can get it started, drag it out a year, and then when the Senated changes hands, convict him. As many violations of the Constitution this guy has done, it very well may last a year.
*Evan

United States
10/14/2013 05:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

yupp96

I sure member that.

yep. i mean that swine flu was real but it was NO worldwide pandemic. i had it that august - i was miserable (fkn hosp quarantined me.....i hadda pisser fkn with them, kept takin off my mask and coughing on them, im talking
cough_hock a goober across the room landing on the nurse_cough
but we had ppl ckn hospitals in russia and europe and we pwnt the media - no over crowding of hosps like they reported, all news lied.

Did you hear the story of the lab testing the batch of vaccines, and it killed all the animals they tested it on, I think like 11 or something. So they analyzed the vaccines and it had bird flu mixed with seasonal flu..?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48093966
United States
Report Abusive Post
Anybody blaming Obama if the government defaults is still asleep
MONSTER

User ID: 47033863
United States
Report Abusive Post
Seems fair to me.

He's the Boss, he should take the fall when he screws up.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 48344953

Like any job, you screw up you get fired.goaway
KINGDOMS, NATIONS AND KINGS HAVE BEEN BROUGHT DOWN TO THEIR KNEES WITH ONE GLANCE FROM A WOMAN.

I WEAR MY SKIN OF ARMOR SO NO ONE CAN GET IN AND NO ONE CAN GET OUT.

HOW CAN I MOURN YOU, WHEN I HAVE NEVER LET YOU GO, monster 1991-2008 RIP
Test
User ID: 48164379
United States
10/14/2013 05:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is no impeachable offense. The Republican Congress is responsible for taking the Government hostage in an effort to delay Obamacare. A law that passed both houses of congress, was signed by OUR President, and was ruled constitutional by the U.S. Supreme Court. If the Republicans want to change or repeal this law then the Republicans need to win elections, and everyone knows that is not going to happen.

......x......x......x
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39045830
United States
10/14/2013 06:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Damn the O shills are working overtime today. That in itself is very telling...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1337750
United States
10/14/2013 06:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Seems fair to me.

He's the Boss, he should take the fall when he screws up.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 48344953

That is how it works for the rest of us working slobs. If I fuck up and don't pay the business tab, or miss getting orders out, my ass is in the bread line. Why should Big Daddy O be any different?
 Quoting: PumpkinReaper

You do understand he isn't a king right?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1337750
United States
10/14/2013 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 48093966

They are not asleep they are willfully being misled by Fox "News"
*Evan

United States
10/14/2013 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 48093966

They are not asleep they are willfully being misled by Fox "News"
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1337750

judgenap
MagTog

User ID: 39292843
United States
10/14/2013 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ooooh! Is the red team in this pillow fight voing to win and knock the blue king down from the bed? Or are Sally and Lexie going to be sneaky and at the last second join up with the Blue's Big Bertha to attack their own people with pillow cases full of Bertha's farty panties?

OHIT'SSOEXCITINGICAN'TWATCH!
Forum Administrator

10/14/2013 06:18 PM

Report Abusive Post
Damn the O shills are working overtime today. That in itself is very telling...
 Quoting: PumpkinReaper

yeah but ive crapped bigger than them
winkydink8
Forum Administrator

10/14/2013 06:19 PM

Report Abusive Post
There is no impeachable offense. The Republican Congress is responsible for taking the Government hostage in an effort to delay Obamacare. A law that passed both houses of congress, was signed by OUR President, and was ruled constitutional by the U.S. Supreme Court. If the Republicans want to change or repeal this law then the Republicans need to win elections, and everyone knows that is not going to happen.

......x......x......x
 Quoting: Test 48164379

lol
[link to youtu.be]

Anonymous Coward
United States
10/14/2013 06:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is no impeachable offense.

X

What is an impeachable offense?
- Anything whatsoever, as long as a simple majority of the House of Representatives decide that it is an impechable offense. If the President decided to dye his hair blue, and a simple majority of the HOUSE decided it was an impeachable offense, they could impeach him for it.

What requires conviction of that impeachment?
- A 2/3 majority of the Senate.
salmonrun

User ID: 40555883
United States
10/14/2013 06:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

......x......x......x

of course you understand that the "true believers" can't accept your factually clear statement on the issue. nor can they accept that obama was elected by 52% of the voters in the 2012 election. nor can they handle the fact that a black man occupies the office of president of the USA.
Forum Administrator

10/14/2013 06:24 PM

Report Abusive Post

X

- Anything whatsoever, as long as a simple majority of the House of Representatives decide that it is an impechable offense. If the President decided to dye his hair blue, and a simple majority of the HOUSE decided it was an impeachable offense, they could impeach him for it.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 48085629

Impeachable Offenses
[link to usgovinfo.about.com]
Article II, Section 4 of the Constitution says, "The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors." Well, that's up to the members of the House of Representatives. According to constitutional lawyers, "High Crimes and Misdemeanors" are (1) real criminality -- breaking a law; (2) abuses of power; (3) "violation of public trust" In the past, Congress has issued Articles of Impeachment for acts in three general categories:

Exceeding the constitutional bounds of the powers of the office.

Behavior grossly incompatible with the proper function and purpose of the office.

Employing the power of the office for an improper purpose or for personal gain.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9213865
United States
10/14/2013 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

......x......x......x

of course you understand that the "true believers" can't accept your factually clear statement on the issue. nor can they accept that obama was elected by 52% of the voters in the 2012 election. nor can they handle the fact that a black man occupies the office of president of the USA.
 Quoting: salmonrun

Yes it is because he is black. It has nothing to do with being a communist, Constitution shredding, collectivist freedom hating Muslim sympathizer.

God you motherfucking liberals are something else.
MagTog

User ID: 39292843
United States
10/14/2013 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

......x......x......x

Wow. Super facetious, but super funny. Good job. I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face while saying that. Some pretty funny shit.

"OUR President" LOL! Crackup.

"President"...old joke but still gets me sometimes.
Mr. PredictorModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

User ID: 6737156
United States
10/14/2013 06:28 PM

Report Abusive Post

do I need to explain?

Yes

ok then.

do I need to go on?

What you are missing here is that the Federal Government is the most corrupt, inefficient and inhuman ' corporation' of them all.
"If there is a new fascism, it won't come from skinheads and punks; it will come from people who eat granola and think they know how the world should be." - Brian Eno
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/14/2013 06:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

X

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 48085629

Impeachable Offenses
[link to usgovinfo.about.com]
Article II, Section 4 of the Constitution says, "The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors." Well, that's up to the members of the House of Representatives. According to constitutional lawyers, "High Crimes and Misdemeanors" are (1) real criminality -- breaking a law; (2) abuses of power; (3) "violation of public trust" In the past, Congress has issued Articles of Impeachment for acts in three general categories:

Exceeding the constitutional bounds of the powers of the office.

Behavior grossly incompatible with the proper function and purpose of the office.

Employing the power of the office for an improper purpose or for personal gain.

Keep in mind those are only general guidelines, not rules or laws.

The only thing that defines what is impeachable or not is the vote of the current sitting House. "high crimes and misdemeanors" is not a reference to legal wrongdoing, but to political wrongdoing. What defines that political wrongdoing in the terms of Presidential impeachment is the current sitting House by vote. The impeachment process is a political process, not a legal one.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44065675
United States
10/14/2013 06:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

:yupp96:

No treaty at anytime shall be made that in anyway voids the rights of the people and the constitution of the U.S.o.A.

Not the president and not the congress only the people could do it an at no time did they agree with it, in fact the World conference was set up as a start of it the people had a fit, it closed and the put in the U.N. Set up was done by communist in the government after WW2, and not by ratification by the states, because it would change our laws and amendments to the constitutions. Congress never had that power nor did they ratify the changes to Congress in 1913!

GLP