Lex Talionis
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 45146607
United States
10/14/2013 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Obama on Verge of ‘Impeachable Offenses’
Apparently the president thinks he can furlough reality when talking about the debt limit. To suggest that raising the debt limit doesn’t incur more debt is laughably absurd. The very reason why you raise the debt limit is so that you can incur more debt. Otherwise what’s the point?

There is no way we can default if we follow the Constitution. The Fourteenth Amendment, Section 4, requires that we service our debt first. We currently collect more than enough tax revenue to service our debt if we do that first. However, we don’t have enough money to continue to finance our ever-growing federal government (with our $17 trillion dollar national debt that has increased over 50% since Obama took office). That’s why President Obama wants to increase the debt limit. He doesn’t want to make the tough decisions to rein in government spending.

Defaulting on our national debt is an impeachable offense, and any attempt by President Obama to unilaterally raise the debt limit without Congress is also an impeachable offense.

www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/10/14/Palin-on-Obama-s-​Impeachable-Offenses
"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39203807
United States
10/14/2013 10:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Obama on Verge of ‘Impeachable Offenses’
15I Daniel was grieved in my spirit in the midst of my body, and the visions of my head troubled me. 16I came near unto one of them that stood by, and asked him the truth of all this. So he told me, and made me know the interpretation of the things. 17These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth. 18But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.

19Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet; 20And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows. 21I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them; 22Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.

23Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces. 24And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings. 25And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. 26But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end. 27And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45805406
United States
10/14/2013 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
On THE VERGE?????????????? This guy has about 6 impeachable offenses already

bump
Founders Fan

User ID: 22434666
United States
10/14/2013 10:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've tried to tell people there is no reason for default for the reasons you mentioned, Just trying to scare people to get what he wants. Chicago style all the wat
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.

Bob Marley

“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.”
THOMAS PAINE (1737-1809)

Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one. Bruce Lee
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45842197
United States
10/14/2013 10:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
He doesn’t want to make the tough decisions to rein in government spending.

Come one? Tough decisions?

He has a no limit EBT card and is riding it till the system is dry.

GLP