Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,167 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 501,661
Pageviews Today: 823,725Threads Today: 276Posts Today: 4,600
09:52 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

My Episode "Alien Contact" of "UFO Hunters"got the show renewed for a 2nd season by the History Channel I just learned!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48401176
United States
10/15/2013 02:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
My Episode "Alien Contact" of "UFO Hunters"got the show renewed for a 2nd season by the History Channel I just learned!
William Birnes (UFO Hunters - History Channel - NY Times Best Selling Author) new book "UFO Hunters Season One" book which features a chapter on my own personal contact case, This was due to my being featured in the episode "Alien Contact" which detailed the the events surrounding two separate contactee's lives, Terrell Copeland and my own.

I would like to share what Bill Birnes shared in the UFO Hunters Season 1 book about Terrell's & my episode "Alien Contact".

"Of all the episodes in season 1 (UFO Hunters) it was the "Alien Contact" episode that, I believe, defined the show. The "Alien Contact" Episode became the the essence of UFO Hunters. Also Ironically enough, it was that same moment in episode 109 "Alien Contact" that got the show renewed for a second season. If you watch the show you know what I am talking about: The moment I turned to Terrell Copeland and suggested he was an alien hybrid. At which point Pat Uskert freaked out" - William Birnes

I had no clue the impact the episode has actually created! I''m blown away!

Peace,
Michael Lee Hill

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/15/2013 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: My Episode "Alien Contact" of "UFO Hunters"got the show renewed for a 2nd season by the History Channel I just learned!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/15/2013 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: My Episode "Alien Contact" of "UFO Hunters"got the show renewed for a 2nd season by the History Channel I just learned!
Raw "Best Of" Lake Erie UFO Footage! - All in 720p (HD)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44140691
United States
10/15/2013 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi Michael :) That's awesome...have a great day!

hugs

hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/15/2013 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi Michael :) That's awesome...have a great day!

hugs

hf
 Quoting: Angelseverywhere

blwkss
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48406873
United States
10/15/2013 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great, more UFO bullshit.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/15/2013 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 48406873

I take it your not a believer? laugh
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/15/2013 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Many have asked if I ever kept a journal of these Alien/ET related events that have unfolded in my life?

Indeed I have, I wrote it all down in as much detail as I could remember exactly what happened as soon as possible,

What you are about to read is these personal un-edited for the most part journals of mine,

Please keep in mind I am not a writer so please excuse any grammar or spelling mistakes.

A journal of these Alien/ET related events that have unfolded in my life

Imagine this if you will.

You experience strange ET Contact & happenings your entire life.

"They" begin to communicate through telepathy leading you to Cosmic Spiritual Truths regarding howThought Create Reality subject matter.

They begin to reveal themselves in the Physical in Orbs Of Light/Plasma over Lake Erie.

They allow you to film them.

Your footage goes viral gaining worldwide attention.

Your footage lands you on a prime time TV show called UFO Hunters on the History Channel.

On the episode, They decide to test your blood and it is revealed you do not have normal human blood, A very rare blood anomaly/bloodline that the world's best military and civilian doctors are at a loss to explain?

The host of the show Legendary UFO Researcher Bill Birnes goes on to say "I've got a funny feeling that you are being recruited and there is a branch of the government that you're being recruited for - that somehow, some way, you are a hybrid between "ET" and humans. And they are giving you a course of study preparing you to meet your ET higher self.

"Soon After the airing of this show You are indeed contacted by this branch of the government and offered a course of study.

Then you are met by beings claiming to be ET's themselves, and these beings announce themselves as the Anunnaki, which is a term at that point in time you didn't even know the meaning of.

These Anunnaki tell you that you yourself are an Anunnaki incarnated into the Nephilim "Royal"Human/Anunnaki Hybrid Bloodline?

And then this secret branch of the government begins to inform and guide you to information to make sense out of all of this?

Welcome to my world!

Let me tell you a little about myself, I am a musician, filmographer and UFO experiencer. I have been told my footage of the Lake Erie UFO's has created a Billy Meier like buzz!

In my home state of Ohio, I have been cataloging video after video of UFO's over Lake Erie. What makes these different than most sightings is that the phenomena consists almost entirely of 'Pulsating orb's of light' characteristics. Unusual lights seen changing colors, converging, and separating over the lake.

Stories of the unexplained phenomena date back over 150 years to the indigenous tribes. My Lake Eri eUFO footage has been featured on Fox News, Coast to Coast AM, Rense.com, hbccufo.org and in the feature film's "UFO's unplugged with Dan Aykroyd", And David Sereda's latest film From Here To Andromeda which I also co-produced. I've most recently been featured on the History Channel's "UFO's Hunters" show and filmed a pilot for a Alien/UFO based show for Spike TV in 2012 that was never aired for various reasons.I guess the question is how I have all this UFO footage

Here is the full Journal.

[link to www.scribd.com]

Peace,
Michael Lee Hill
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48406873
United States
10/15/2013 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 48406873

I take it your not a believer? laugh
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 48401176

There's more truth to the Tooth Fairy than all UFO cases combined.
RagingStar

User ID: 47647878
United States
10/15/2013 02:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump Thanks for the info!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/15/2013 02:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump Thanks for the info!
 Quoting: RagingStar

cheers
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37317228
United States
10/15/2013 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks!One of my more favorite episodes!hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/15/2013 03:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks!One of my more favorite episodes!hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37317228

Glad you dug it!

I did not know why they were flying me to Boston, I was a little freaked out when I learned it was to have blood tests done, I freaken hate needles :-) Anyhow, all's well that ends well.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/15/2013 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11421136
New Zealand
10/15/2013 10:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
You should ask for a ride in their ships and film it.
crazycloud

User ID: 48419419
United States
10/15/2013 11:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
I love your film artistry, some of those views are spectacular even without the UFOs.
I am a Human first and foremost.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47120597
United States
10/16/2013 12:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
:ohlook:
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/16/2013 12:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
You should ask for a ride in their ships and film it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11421136

I have been aboard
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/16/2013 12:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
I love your film artistry, some of those views are spectacular even without the UFOs.
 Quoting: crazycloud

Thank you but I can take no credit, It is as if they think well if we are going to let this guy film us, We may as well make it into a a Picasso ya know, The one time of the day time footage I began filming just because of the beauty of what I was seeing in the sunset with the millions of Chamtrails, who would have thought they could look so pretty?

Then the Orbs began to appear!

We Who Watch

User ID: 48170697
United States
10/16/2013 12:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
William Birnes (UFO Hunters - History Channel - NY Times Best Selling Author) new book "UFO Hunters Season One" book which features a chapter on my own personal contact case, This was due to my being featured in the episode "Alien Contact" which detailed the the events surrounding two separate contactee's lives, Terrell Copeland and my own.

I would like to share what Bill Birnes shared in the UFO Hunters Season 1 book about Terrell's & my episode "Alien Contact".

"Of all the episodes in season 1 (UFO Hunters) it was the "Alien Contact" episode that, I believe, defined the show. The "Alien Contact" Episode became the the essence of UFO Hunters. Also Ironically enough, it was that same moment in episode 109 "Alien Contact" that got the show renewed for a second season. If you watch the show you know what I am talking about: The moment I turned to Terrell Copeland and suggested he was an alien hybrid. At which point Pat Uskert freaked out" - William Birnes

Peace,
Michael Lee Hill

Hybrids are a little more common than you might think, but modified hybrids, now those are a little harder to come by, and we can match the blood creatines amongst other anomalies. Curiously, the fact that you are public means you are no longer on mission or have been re-purposed.

I thought that I would mention it in case you had not yet considered it.

Best wishes,
We Who Watch

sparky10
7 Billion people on the planet!
That's a BIG number!
And I am one.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/16/2013 01:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

Peace,
Michael Lee Hill

Hybrids are a little more common than you might think, but modified hybrids, now those are a little harder to come by, and we can match the blood creatines amongst other anomalies. Curiously, the fact that you are public means you are no longer on mission or have been re-purposed.

I thought that I would mention it in case you had not yet considered it.

Best wishes,
We Who Watch

:sparky10:
 Quoting: We Who Watch

I am living this in real time with no teachers of mentors to guide me, Any insiders I have in come in contact with have went out of their way to not divulge any info, I had to figure it out on my own.

You must know it was never the intent to keep the "Lost Tribes" Lost, Or Hidden even, I am here to put the puzzle pieces together and be a living biological clue to unlock mankinds hidden past and reality and I do believe the truth will set us free.
We Who Watch

United States
10/16/2013 01:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you but I can take no credit, It is as if they think well if we are going to let this guy film us, We may as well make it into a a Picasso ya know, The one time of the day time footage I began filming just because of the beauty of what I was seeing in the sunset with the millions of Chamtrails, who would have thought they could look so pretty?

Have you shot video in IR or UV? It seems that activity can be seen better in those light ranges, at least so say some of the people I have spoken with.
That's a BIG number!
And I am one.
We Who Watch

United States
10/16/2013 01:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am living this in real time with no teachers of mentors to guide me, Any insiders I have in come in contact with have went out of their way to not divulge any info, I had to figure it out on my own.

You must know it was never the intent to keep the "Lost Tribes" Lost, Or Hidden even, I am here to put the puzzle pieces together and be a living biological clue to unlock mankind's hidden past and reality and I do believe the truth will set us free.

Actually, I do not know any of your work, but I have run across a couple of your threads on this forum over the years. I posted some of mine a few years back where I tried to explain about some of what was going on, why, and not to fear. I tried to keep it light and easy. A few understood.

Yes, DNA. There are wonderful secrets within ours. The test is will humankind be wise enough to find it before we expire?

Last Edited by We Who Watch on 10/16/2013 01:13 AM
That's a BIG number!
And I am one.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/16/2013 01:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

Have you shot video in IR or UV? It seems that activity can be seen better in those light ranges, at least so say some of the people I have spoken with.

I learned from David Sereda that These objects sometimes could only be visible in Infra-red "Night Vision" and only became visible in our "Eyes sight" spectrum only if they slowed there frequency down, So I began to flip my Sony Digital Handycam into nightshot to bring out info the was not otherwise apparent, That works like showing certain spheres that were not visible to the naked eye yet showed up in infra-red.

I used that technique here, which has become my most famous footage...

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/16/2013 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

You must know it was never the intent to keep the "Lost Tribes" Lost, Or Hidden even, I am here to put the puzzle pieces together and be a living biological clue to unlock mankind's hidden past and reality and I do believe the truth will set us free.

Actually, I do not know any of your work, but I have run across a couple of your threads on this forum over the years. I posted some of mine a few years back where I tried to explain about some of what was going on, why, and not to fear. I tried to keep it light and easy. A few understood.

Thank you for what you do, It is more appreciated than you know!
We Who Watch

United States
10/16/2013 01:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
They drive my IR security lights crazy some nights.

About your other comment, Yes, DNA. There are wonderful secrets within ours. The test is will humankind be wise enough to find it before we expire?
That's a BIG number!
And I am one.
Enki777

User ID: 3711687
United States
10/16/2013 01:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Cool episode, many thanks hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/16/2013 01:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Cool episode, many thanks hf
 Quoting: Enki777

Thank You & I like your name ;-)

Enki
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/16/2013 01:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

About your other comment, Yes, DNA. There are wonderful secrets within ours. The test is will humankind be wise enough to find it before we expire?

I am unveiling it to humanity as we speak, I am the Appointed messenger/prophet of Enki, here in these human clothes.
We Who Watch

United States
10/16/2013 01:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
I learned from David Sereda that These objects sometimes could only be visible in Infra-red "Night Vision" and only became visible in our "Eyes sight" spectrum only if they slowed there frequency down, So I began to flip my Sony Digital Handycam into nightshot to bring out info the was not otherwise apparent, That works like showing certain spheres that were not visible to the naked eye yet showed up in infra-red.

I used that technique here, which has become my most famous footage...

I think that it helps to reveal what is in the skies rather than keeping the secret.
That's a BIG number!
And I am one.
We Who Watch

United States
10/16/2013 01:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

I am unveiling it to humanity as we speak, I am the Appointed messenger/prophet of Enki, here in these human clothes.

... and in a partially Human body. Don't forget that. It is sometimes important though I agree we do have others that "watch over us" so to speak. I call them "those who watch we who watch." Just seemed appropriate to me. :)
That's a BIG number!
And I am one.

GLP