Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,167 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,115,453
Pageviews Today: 1,862,651Threads Today: 768Posts Today: 13,396
06:11 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WARNING: I believe THE ANTI-CHRIST has set himself up in God's temple proclaiming himself to be God. Have we found THE ANTI-CHRIST?

rekameohsnad

User ID: 36001241
United States
10/25/2013 12:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: WARNING: I believe THE ANTI-CHRIST has set himself up in God's temple proclaiming himself to be God. Have we found THE ANTI-CHRIST?
Her wings are white not black.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35458001

just what exactly is wrong with black wings ?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 26244997
United States
10/25/2013 12:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WARNING: I believe THE ANTI-CHRIST has set himself up in God's temple proclaiming himself to be God. Have we found THE ANTI-CHRIST?
Just told my friend not thirty minutes ago you were approx 25 years of age. Your posts and threads very clearly make you appear as someone who is trying to get others believe you are something special. Chosen.

Many are chosen to rise up and help others at this time. You may be one of them.

It is too bad that you chose to deny one. Her wings are white not black. She follows the same god you do just has a different understanding. Much to teach others. She is known in our town as a saint. She helps the homeless as often as she can. Natural born healer. Loved by many.

She helped to heal my wretched soul and showed me what god was before my eyes.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35458001

Ah yes, but does she sin? Even the devil can help a neighbor. I study the fruit. If the fruit isn't what my teacher has taught me I must be careful of such an individual.

White wings?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/25/2013 12:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

I do not have the holy spirit. Even if I did, still don't trust me.

I am more like Satan.
 Quoting: Harbinger Of Truth

So you are full of shit basically, is that what you are meaning ?
 Quoting: rekameohsnad

The truth does not argue with the truth. This is a warning to you. Do not sin against me.

Huh ? Who is arguing with you ?

I am simply asking for a second of your own reflections about you.

You asked a question. I explained my circumstances. I also tried to prevent stumbling blocks. Like one asking why I live with my mother. You disrespected me. Be careful, God might get angry.

Throughout my life many don't seem to understand me. So I tend to break it down for them.

Oh yea, the warning was because people seem to have a habit of calling down curses upon themselves.

--

As for those who may not understand. A low me to explain in greater detail. It seems no matter what I do someone will react in such a manner. Throughout my life many people don't seem to understand me. As a result I tend to explain myself. I guess its selfish to want to be understood. Well, allow me to break it down.

I live with my mother for I am an unwed virgin. My brother is her also.

- I was asked how can I afford this room. Well, I have roommates. I mentioned I was a virgin because a virgin is suppose to cleave to their wife once married. I was trying to prevent a stumbling block. One might ridicule me for living with my mother thus calling curses down on themselves. I want you to be blessed. I am trying to avoid the curses. They are real. I believe I have seen some in action.

I have a part time job at a gas station. My boss was nice enough to let me only work in the food area when I refused to sell poison(cigarettes) to my beloved. May God bless him.

- Part time job. Low income. So I wanted to explain that it's not to bad in my situation. Gas station. One might assume I am sinning by working there selling cigs. So I tried to prevent evil thoughts. Pay attention to how Paul talks.

God has blessed me. Rent is around $170 for me. Bus is around $60 for 40 days to work. More or less. Then food. I don't have many possessions so that's also less expenses. I am only 26 years old. I have no car. I ride a bike. So yea, simple lifestyle. Not to expensive.

- Part time job can afford this can it not? I was asked how to explain my situation. How can one not understand a bit more after reading this?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48888700
Japan
10/25/2013 12:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Have we found the Anti-Christ?
A better question would be, have you read Caesar's Messiah?
rekameohsnad

United States
10/25/2013 12:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
You disrespected me. Be careful, God might get angry.

YOU disrespected yourself when you said not to trust you.

basically, your 'story' is quite corrupt

consider a vow of silence as your mouth spews nothing but garbage

Last Edited by rekameohsnad on 10/25/2013 12:45 AM
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/25/2013 12:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

Ah yes, those who know the scriptures should know why I say the things I do. I know you do not know God. How much of the bible have you read beloved? You are exposing yourself more and more.
rekameohsnad

United States
10/25/2013 12:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

Ah yes, those who know the scriptures should know why I say the things I do. I know you do not know God. How much of the bible have you read beloved? You are exposing yourself more and more.

which bible ?
rekameohsnad

United States
10/25/2013 12:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
*note to self*

(you are arguing with someone who said they were untrustworthy and you called them a liar)

bye............(leaves thread)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/25/2013 12:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Trying to help others not to curse themselves by trusting me. Yet those with hatred in their hearts may think I mean harm

Jeremiah 17:5
This is what the Lord says: “Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who draws strength from mere flesh and whose heart turns away from the Lord.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32219417
Canada
10/25/2013 12:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP it is not fair to start a thread and then not divulge who you think it is. That just makes it a thread of cryptic nonsense. Either you say who you think it is, or all of us will most likely drop out of your thread. We need to know who you think it is in order to form a frame of reference and form an opinion. OUT with it!!!!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/25/2013 12:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
*note to self*

(you are arguing with someone who said they were untrustworthy and you called them a liar)

bye............(leaves thread)

Ephesians 4:18
They are darkened in their understanding and separated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them due to the hardening of their hearts.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/25/2013 12:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP it is not fair to start a thread and then not divulge who you think it is. That just makes it a thread of cryptic nonsense. Either you say who you think it is, or all of us will most likely drop out of your thread. We need to know who you think it is in order to form a frame of reference and form an opinion. OUT with it!!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32219417

There are many anti-christ. The link at the bottom of my post shall reveal many of them.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/25/2013 12:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

which bible ?

Holy bible
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32219417
Canada
10/25/2013 12:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
The tumblr Link?
The Operator.
User ID: 47921016
Canada
10/25/2013 01:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

There Is A Time And A Place For All Thing ..!

Just Know That All The Old Angels, Prophets, And Notables Of Yore Are Now Back In Body, Including The Opposition..!

AnyWay..!

Yolgnu.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/25/2013 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
The tumblr Link?

Dark lord planting weeds
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/25/2013 01:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just Know That All The Old Angels, Prophets, And Notables Of Yore Are Now Back In Body, Including The Opposition..!

Yolgnu.
 Quoting: The Operator. 47921016

Is that so? How do you know?
The Operator.
Canada
10/25/2013 01:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yolgnu.

This Is Sample OP Just Read My Reply On Your Other Thread
I Did Explain The Process ..!

The Human Heart Feels Things The Eyes Cannot See, ....And Knows.... What The Mind Cannot Understand..!

You Know Those Petals Of The Heart .....Higher Self, Soul Matrix, 7 Centers. Humonoid, Adamic DNA. Heart Center-Fulcrum-Being, With Potential To Higher, Going Inward. Heart Connection To Diety Potential, If Pursued In Life.

Once You Have That Radian Heart Petals Activated You Rely Upon Yourself(Petals Of The Heart) To Teach Yourself All You Need To Know And Understand Regarding This Amazing Aspect Of Reality Everything Is There.

Yolgnu.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/25/2013 01:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yolgnu.

The Human Heart Feels Things The Eyes Cannot See, ....And Knows.... What The Mind Cannot Understand..!

You Know Those Petals Of The Heart .....Higher Self, Soul Matrix, 7 Centers. Humonoid, Adamic DNA. Heart Center-Fulcrum-Being, With Potential To Higher, Going Inward. Heart Connection To Diety Potential, If Pursued In Life.

Once You Have That Radian Heart Petals Activated You Rely Upon Yourself(Petals Of The Heart) To Teach Yourself All You Need To Know And Understand Regarding This Amazing Aspect Of Reality Everything Is There.

Yolgnu.

Seems to be new teachings?
The Operator.
Canada
10/25/2013 01:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

which bible ?

Holy bible

World Teachings

Great Thing Is, You Can Find Plenty Of Good Advice, Solid Wisdom, And Heavy Teachings In All Of The World's Various Religion Programs.

They All Have Something. You Just Have To Get Through The Controls And Distortions Put Into Place By Dark Forces. Did Ya Think That They Only Dicked Around With The Bible? Hardly.

Thing Is With The World Religions. They Stuck Their Dirty Little Fingers In Every Pie They Could Find, So That They Could Control Anyone Responding To Their Cultures SPirit Of Love. Whether You Be In Bangladesh, Or India, Or China, Or Palestine, Or America, There "THEY" Are, Jacking Up The Goods With Their Twists.

Main Thing, Find The Spirit Of Love In Any Of These Cultural Idioms And Respond To That And Dump The Rest. You Can Find God In All These Religious Books, If You Read Them With The Eyes Of The Heart.

"Split Open A Piece Of Wood And You Will Find Me. Break A Stone In Two, And I AM THERE."

Good Night.

Yolgnu.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48872007
United States
10/25/2013 01:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
which bible ?

Holy bible

LMDAO!! Thinks one Bible is better than all the others.

Reality eludes you.
The Operator.
Canada
10/25/2013 01:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yolgnu.

Yolgnu.

Seems to be new teachings?

I Am Sure Yaeshuah Will Said This is Not New Teaching..!

You Know With Love(Heart Petals) It Is The One Higher Frequency That Shines The Brightest, The Softest, The Noblest, The Kindest, In Any Person’s Heart, Is The Frequency Of Unselfish Love. Love That Is Without Judgment. Love That Is Tempered With Patience, An Aspiration To Know And Understand, And Is Empowered By A Quest To Embrace Life, Rather Than Be Its Destroyer.

Good Night

Yolgnu.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48628857
Australia
10/25/2013 01:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/25/2013 02:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
which bible ?

Holy bible

LMDAO!! Thinks one Bible is better than all the others.

Reality eludes you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 48872007

Did I say that? :)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/25/2013 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
We must know when we don't know. Do not assume you know things when you do not. That is arrogant. If it is not an absolute, then you don't know. "If it's a guess, it's a mess."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2312772
United States
10/27/2013 06:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Are you any closer to knowing who the son of perdition is?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/27/2013 09:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Jesus Christ is the way

Will he be alive, in the flesh, when Jesus comes?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/28/2013 05:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
I suggest that you guys seek the face of God.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2312772
United States
10/28/2013 09:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

It depends on whether you are talking about the return of the Son of Man or the seventh trumpet.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/28/2013 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

It depends on whether you are talking about the return of the Son of Man or the seventh trumpet.

I am only aware of one coming like a thief in the night once.

GLP