Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,033 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 124,882
Pageviews Today: 218,610Threads Today: 80Posts Today: 1,511
02:54 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

My wife is a psychic in denial about her gift. This is her dream about aliens.

mrst

User ID: 49147272
United Kingdom
10/29/2013 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: My wife is a psychic in denial about her gift. This is her dream about aliens.
Interesting thread.
ladyannie2009

User ID: 48765910
United States
10/29/2013 08:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: My wife is a psychic in denial about her gift. This is her dream about aliens.
:veryinteresting3:
"the truth will stand up, when nothing else will"
- annie's mom

"When a great ship is in harbor and moored, it is safe, there can be no doubt. But that is not what great ships are built for."
- Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes
OP (OP)
User ID: 49066458
United States
10/29/2013 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Quoting argentina

According to you OP, do you believe your wife could be right one more time, or does it feels too far fetched to be ever considered?
=========================================================

No idea. I've learned to trust her instincts more than she does but like someone mentioned, dreams are just dreams sometimes.

Sorry i don't have a definitive answer for you. That is kind of why i made the thread though. To see if resonated with anyone elses knowledge or experiences.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48678869
United States
10/29/2013 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm not saying this is going to happen, just that she predicts the future constantly and always blocks out that she is doing it. She doesn't believe she is smart enough to have that kind of gift. Whatever the hell that means.

She said there was a world war going on when her dream started. Aliens fighting humans, humans fighting humans, aliens fighting other aliens and everyone else stuck in the middle trying to survive fighting each other..

We were sided with a group of aliens living in what she described as a dome half sunk into the ground.
(Not us exclusively, there were many other humans there with us.)
Like a flying saucer from the outside but she said she didn't think it could fly because a large part of it was under ground. The description she gave sounds like a stubby mushroom buried in the ground with the cap above ground.

This surprised her because we were aligned with the aliens against a group of humans called the rebels who lived underground somehow and were always attacking us. This surprised her because the rebels sounded more like something I would have been a part of than working with the aliens in her opinion and she always planned on going wherever I went if things went south and was surprised I chose an alien alliance over a human one.

Here's where it gets surreal.

There were children everywhere on the base we lived in. The entire bottom of the complex was a childrens play place. Jungle gyms, games, padded areas where they could wrestle and climb, arts and crafts, a giant daycare and the place was deafening in the main room from the sounds of the children playing. So much so the parents and aliens had to lean into each other and speak loudly to communicate with each other. This is when she described the aliens, sort of. She said they were big, roughly my height (over six foot) and appeared to be wider than a man but could not be sure because they all wore costumes. Childrens costumes. Sponge bob, silly bears and other whimsical characters.
She said their natural appearance scared the children so they went to great lengths to make them comfortable and happy and wore these costumes all day and interacted with the children in the same way the parents and other adults did, playing with and helping/teaching them, while wearing these outfits.

So that was our job as far as she could tell, finding and protecting children (our own included) and finding trust worthy adults to help us. She said she didn't know what my job was but I was always busy talking to the aliens and kept telling her to hold on when she wanted to talk to me. She said I was wearing something that looked like what a swat team would wear without the helmet or shield. Tactical gear I guess.

She didn't know why there were so many displaced children but they seemed to far outnumber the adults willing to take care of them. The dream ended with her death. She said she went out with a party to collect more children from somewhere they were hiding and got surprised attacked by the rebels.
I automatically asked where I was and that there is no way I would have let her leave without me. She said she didn't know, only that I wasn't there and that we thought we had beaten the rebels for now because they hadn't attacked in a long time and we had killed many of them protecting ourselves.
That's it. Then she went about her business like she didn't have this crazy detailed dream like she always does, yet took the time to tell it to me and treat me like an asshole for ignoring her in the dream and not protecting her and letting her get killed after all the fighting I had done to keep her and the children safe. (F'en women, i'll never understand them.)

So, if there is a multi-species world war I will chain her to my side if need be.

/cool story bro.

Wanted to know if this story rings any bells with you folks here on glp.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 49066458

There are no fucking aliens you moron. You've been duped by hollyweird to believe such nonsense.
^Isaac^

User ID: 38853209
United States
10/29/2013 08:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
^^^
And if advance alien entities existed, then surely they would not be fighting each other, they're way over that.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 49066458
United States
10/29/2013 08:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for your input guy. hf
WindyMind

User ID: 7244814
United States
10/30/2013 10:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
The good guys prefer to be called ETs as opposed to Aliens which always has a negative connotation. Just saying....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1405186
United States
10/30/2013 10:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Did she notice what planet she was on or find a calendar. When she's floating around (or any of you).

Find a calendar and a clock if she has the level of control to do so.

Even better, the stars. You can let your wife know I've seen it as well, it would be a human colony of humans that escape earth because they won't comply with the new order. So opportunity is given to the colonists and their 300,000 troops (roughly 8 million people go with a couple of ships left on earth).

They land, set up and then start acting like Wall street captains there. They cross a line, then they are wiped out to a few. Then something interesting happens. A traveller visiting, a friendly one, settles the dispute and get them straightened out with 'while in rome...yada yada yada.'

Anycase, yes, it is a blood bath, but peace is made there.

You will all have visions of the future, of the NEW future of this planet sorting it's crap out so it can become part of the stars.

You guys are going to LOVE it. It going to be so awesome. Tonnes of new friends and of course dickheads by the bag load (hey, that's life). Love affairs, new types of humans come from that (you've all got lots of extra DNA to play with thanks to your donors) and some wildly awesome scenery.

It's going to be great.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35149860
United Kingdom
10/30/2013 01:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
It sounds more or less like the plot to falling skies lol... Except from the children part that is...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35149860
United Kingdom
10/30/2013 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm not saying this is going to happen, just that she predicts the future constantly and always blocks out that she is doing it. She doesn't believe she is smart enough to have that kind of gift. Whatever the hell that means.

She said there was a world war going on when her dream started. Aliens fighting humans, humans fighting humans, aliens fighting other aliens and everyone else stuck in the middle trying to survive fighting each other..

We were sided with a group of aliens living in what she described as a dome half sunk into the ground.
Like a flying saucer from the outside but she said she didn't think it could fly because a large part of it was under ground. The description she gave sounds like a stubby mushroom buried in the ground with the cap above ground.

This surprised her because we were aligned with the aliens against a group of humans called the rebels who lived underground somehow and were always attacking us. This surprised her because the rebels sounded more like something I would have been a part of than working with the aliens in her opinion and she always planned on going wherever I went if things went south and was surprised I chose an alien alliance over a human one.

There were children everywhere on the base we lived in. The entire bottom of the complex was a childrens play place. Jungle gyms, games, padded areas where they could wrestle and climb, arts and crafts, a giant daycare and the place was deafening in the main room from the sounds of the children playing. So much so the parents and aliens had to lean into each other and speak loudly to communicate with each other. This is when she described the aliens, sort of. She said they were big, roughly my height (over six foot) and appeared to be wider than a man but could not be sure because they all wore costumes. Childrens costumes. Sponge bob, silly bears and other whimsical characters.
She said their natural appearance scared the children so they went to great lengths to make them comfortable and happy and wore these costumes all day and interacted with the children in the same way the parents and other adults did, playing with and helping/teaching them, while wearing these outfits.

So that was our job as far as she could tell, finding and protecting children (our own included) and finding trust worthy adults to help us. She said she didn't know what my job was but I was always busy talking to the aliens and kept telling her to hold on when she wanted to talk to me. She said I was wearing something that looked like what a swat team would wear without the helmet or shield. Tactical gear I guess.

She didn't know why there were so many displaced children but they seemed to far outnumber the adults willing to take care of them. The dream ended with her death. She said she went out with a party to collect more children from somewhere they were hiding and got surprised attacked by the rebels.
I automatically asked where I was and that there is no way I would have let her leave without me. She said she didn't know, only that I wasn't there and that we thought we had beaten the rebels for now because they hadn't attacked in a long time and we had killed many of them protecting ourselves.
That's it. Then she went about her business like she didn't have this crazy detailed dream like she always does, yet took the time to tell it to me and treat me like an asshole for ignoring her in the dream and not protecting her and letting her get killed after all the fighting I had done to keep her and the children safe. (F'en women, i'll never understand them.)

So, if there is a multi-species world war I will chain her to my side if need be.

/cool story bro.

There are no fucking aliens you moron. You've been duped by hollyweird to believe such nonsense.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 48678869

Because a magical man in the sky who magicked everything into existence is much more plausible than their possible being other life on the hundreds of trillioins of billions or stars in the sky and the trillions of galaxies that exist huh ??? Yes much more plausible...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42251541
United States
10/30/2013 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
This sounds like the TNT show Falling Skies
Stoned Goddess

User ID: 41620513
Canada
11/01/2013 07:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

/cool story bro.

That's because aliens are not evil. They are good and they will help us!

Thread: NOW I NOW WHY THE MEDIA IS FORCEFEEDING US ALIEN PROPAGANDA
:smokin1:
fire111
User ID: 51801291
United States
12/20/2013 12:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am also a psychic...not in denial..but reluctant for various reasons..it is extremely common for real pyschics not to believe in themselves...let her get there on her own...but you believing her is a wonderful thing. I do believe her dream. I also feel it will happen in our life time. I dont see the details but feel it strongly enough that I am on the internet in the middle of the night looking for information to give me peace...and I ended up here..thinking its not a COINCIDENCE!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45606451
United States
12/20/2013 01:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Her dream was incredibly stupid.

It's safe to say the only meaning to it was that she, as is true of all humans, on occasion can have a really overactive imagination, which affects the mind when a person is in the REM stage of sleep.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 51799179
Australia
12/20/2013 01:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
I dont care about aliens, I need to know where my wedding ring disappeared to.

Tell me that, then I'll believe her about the aliens.

Thanks in advance.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 48918939

Your ring is in a black draw string bag or pocket
babygirl
User ID: 51754525
United States
12/20/2013 02:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
I wouldn't trust any aliens, especially ones that wear costumes. And I wouldn't trust any humans either. Her dream could mean many things. 1) She could be seeing things in a parallel reality. 2) Her insightful dream may be a warning of the war that is inevitable already here, but many have closed their eyes to the reality of it. 3) We may need costumes to hide from what is happening 4) Maybe we are the children that need protection. 5) The rebels are here now and wearing masks and this dream is her warning to start preparing for the children she will inevitably be a part of protecting. 6) Don't go outside and collect more children, so she doesn't die. I have also had dreams of protecting babies underground crowded with other terrified people from the extreme weather. I remember vividly being terrified, but I didn't see any aliens. Remember, to center yourself and find that safe space within. It will guide and protect you. Don't be fearful, but be aware and prepared mostly. Also, everyone is psychic, but most aren't aware of it.
a non coward
User ID: 41500463
United States
12/23/2013 07:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you for sharing OP.

I too have prophetic dreams and have seen the triangular ships in the sky. One dream I was at a fireworks show on 4th of July. The show had just ended but everyone was still looking up as if there might be one last bang, then the ships appeared. It seemed like they had been there the entire time watching & waiting for the right moment to appear.
Then they sailed closer to earth, I recall screaming and running with the crowd. Looking over my shoulder and seeing a massive ship that made no sound. It was frightening to say the least.
I don't read much about UFO's or have any fascination with them so for me to dream of them was very unusual.

I only hope they don't come true like the rest of my dreams have....
- All Seeing Eye -
User ID: 51824367
United States
12/23/2013 07:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

/cool story bro.

Rebels?

They sound like Reptilians.

They prefer to eat children.

Adults are contaminated with caffeine and nicotine.

We taste absolutely terrible!

GLP