Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,292 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 447,240
Pageviews Today: 721,636Threads Today: 246Posts Today: 3,799
08:51 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

If as ancient alien theorists believe, what type of aliens like Gothic architecture so much that

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 49369340
United Kingdom
11/03/2013 04:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: If as ancient alien theorists believe, what type of aliens like Gothic architecture so much that

That style is ancient and you can see this in African tribes, although the tower of babel is what most people are familiar with.
Never heard vimana though, very interesting mont
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 49366772

this is also about aliens...seems this place was abandoned

the hindu ornaments and gothic structure are similar. not any ziggurat though.
 Quoting: Montclair de Rallo-Tubbs 49368010

Of course, it's all about visual interpretation in the end.
Others I was going to list were beehive and of course the pyramids but your description fits better.
Vimanas definately resemble city floating above

In my past life i sent someone to explore it. that someone had built a set of traps around it in his previous life. he was destroyed by them, together with eleven others.

hiding

hahah, yes it is.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/03/2013 04:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: If as ancient alien theorists believe, what type of aliens like Gothic architecture so much that
:8greatstupas:
 Quoting: acuk

The Tibetans, with very few exceptions, are the only ones in my book who build these in a way that doesn't resonate with dark energy. hiding
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 288246

I enjoy them.

the bells the bells...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 288246
United States
11/03/2013 04:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
:8greatstupas:

The Tibetans, with very few exceptions, are the only ones in my book who build these in a way that doesn't resonate with dark energy. hiding

I enjoy them.

the bells the bells...

They scare me. hiding
Montclair de Rallo-Tubbs (OP)
User ID: 49368010
Germany
11/03/2013 04:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
from the outside it looks like two cubes fused together. i was in the central courtyard. we know the gothic churches as grey or black. these buildings had a sandstone or limestone finish. one was a large square with a staircase down. there is a small antechamber. the other was longer leading to a "library" more like a large walkway. then the watchtower which was empty.
Germany
11/03/2013 04:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
look at a picture of the Venecian plaza but substract the domes on the basilica, the clocktower and the higher "closed" "walled" level of the piazza. also the courtyard was narrower but the "basilica" longer.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 288246
United States
11/03/2013 04:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
from the outside it looks like two cubes fused together. i was in the central courtyard. we know the gothic churches as grey or black. these buildings had a sandstone or limestone finish. one was a large square with a staircase down. there is a small antechamber. the other was longer leading to a "library" more like a large walkway. then the watchtower which was empty.

What kind of person were you in that life? book
Germany
11/03/2013 04:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

Emperor of Mars...so it is said
Germany
11/03/2013 04:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
the expedition i sent there was meant to plunder the arsenal
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/03/2013 04:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

Ahh, do you mean a kind of hypogeum.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

[link to t2.gstatic.com]

Within these structures telluric current is strong, spark of life is possible.

The story of Jesus going in to a cave and being resurrected is an example of one of the uses of a hypogeum.

Also the double cubes represent something, but it alludes me now.
Germany
11/03/2013 04:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
interesting though i was informed the place had a leyline a socalled "stargate" but this was not added by the original builders. probably added maybe even only an attempted construction.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 49267264
Finland
11/03/2013 04:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
The reptilians are probably in to Gigerian biomechanical xenomorph structures or South American step pyramids

the humanoids of Light are in to the Futurist Googie architecture

the Rock of Kaba is supposedly a Borg Cube fallen from the Alien Moon Base.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/03/2013 04:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
They scare me. hiding

Fear is the mind killer.
Germany
11/03/2013 04:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to t2.gstatic.com]

The story of Jesus going in to a cave and being resurrected is an example of one of the uses of a hypogeum.

two of them...i assume different entrances from the two cubes
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/03/2013 04:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

I have memories of being a viking, being in many battles, and also another of being killed in Ireland while still a child.
Montclair dek Rallo-Tubbs (OP)
Germany
11/03/2013 04:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
The reptilians are probably in to Gigerian biomechanical xenomorph structures or South American step pyramids

the humanoids of Light are in to the Futurist Googie architecture

the Rock of Kaba is supposedly a Borg Cube fallen from the Alien Moon Base.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 49267264

from the outside it looks like the odal rune, i think
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/03/2013 04:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to t2.gstatic.com]

do the cubes overlap each other?

[link to encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 49366772
Canada
11/03/2013 04:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

That style is ancient and you can see this in African tribes, although the tower of babel is what most people are familiar with.
Never heard vimana though, very interesting mont

Others I was going to list were beehive and of course the pyramids but your description fits better.

In my past life i sent someone to explore it. that someone had built a set of traps around it in his previous life. he was destroyed by them, together with eleven others.

hiding

Twelve not 11
Germany
11/03/2013 04:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

hiding

Twelve not 11

twelve in total...the ship wasnt working anyway
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/03/2013 04:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Lighthouse, the disciple sits in the top office at night, He does not rest, his rest is his work
Germany
11/03/2013 04:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to t2.gstatic.com]

do the cubes overlap each other?

[link to encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com (secure)]

yes from the outside
Germany
11/03/2013 04:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Lighthouse, the disciple sits in the top office at night, He does not rest, his rest is his work

the tower itself is not that tall...unless all architecture there is not 3d...but it is.
Germany
11/03/2013 05:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
i actually suspect which aliens built it but their descendants don't believe it themselves until proof is discovered there.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/03/2013 05:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

hiding

Twelve not 11

13 in total, said the auctioneer, sold sold
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/03/2013 05:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

the tower itself is not that tall...unless all architecture there is not 3d...but it is.

The tower isn't material, it has no legs
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/03/2013 05:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

hiding

Twelve not 11

Yes 12 around 1.

:12around1:
Germany
11/03/2013 05:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

hiding

Twelve not 11

you are assuming that numerology always stays the same, which it does not.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/03/2013 05:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

:tower:
Germany
11/03/2013 05:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

interesting you mention that. if you take the odal rune, the forum piazza square is the loop, the one very short leg is the "tower", the other leg "cathedral" or the library arcade is very long
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/03/2013 05:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

Twelve not 11

you are assuming that numerology always stays the same, which it does not.

I'm not assuming anything I'm just a monotheist
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/03/2013 05:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sometimes I come off as heated and I assure you I'm not. Mont makes some of the best threads and comments here.
What society in general needs is understanmding and the only path is to walk side to side, friend with friend

GLP