Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,102 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 721,422
Pageviews Today: 1,182,255Threads Today: 473Posts Today: 7,965
12:11 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Bigfoot Hunt Leaves Three Arrested, One Shot - None Are Sasquatch Nor Even As Smart

Okie
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 34976613
United States
11/03/2013 09:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Bigfoot Hunt Leaves Three Arrested, One Shot - None Are Sasquatch Nor Even As Smart
Yes, it's things like this that allow me to not only overlook but sometimes join right in with the generalized mocking of my fellow Okies. It could've happened about anywhere, but dangit, of course it didn't.

The two men were hunting - apparently for Bigfoot - around 177th East Avenue and Tiger Switch Road Saturday night. Omar Pineda reportedly heard a "barking noise," jerked and shot his friend in the back, authorities say.

"When you start off with an explanation like that, do you believe anything after that?" Sheriff Walton said Sunday morning.

[link to www.newson6.com]

We've had tales of Sasquatch in various parts of the state, especially the southeastern part in the Kiamichi Mountains for ever, and the Indian tales and legends, but I guess you just need to toss in some rednecks and meth-heads to finally really put some bang to them.

cool2
fishingnut

User ID: 48568398
United States
11/03/2013 10:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Bigfoot Hunt Leaves Three Arrested, One Shot - None Are Sasquatch Nor Even As Smart
This give bigfooting a bad name.

GLP