PAT BOONE SHOVES HIS HEAD IN HIS ASS
[link to www.worldnetdaily.com]

Pat Boone rips Dixie Chicks for Bush bash
Says Maines' public disrespect helps bin Laden, president of Iran
Posted: May 22, 2006
8:26 p.m. Eastern

© 2006 WorldNetDaily.com
Pat Boone

Music legend Pat Boone is ripping into the Dixie Chicks for withdrawing their apology for a previous attack on President Bush.

"I have four daughters, and I taught them to respect their elders, even if they weren't president of the United States," Boone told Fox News host Neil Cavuto today. "I think it's outrageous for any of these performers to be bashing our president the way they are."

At a London concert in 2003, Dixie Chicks singer Natalie Maines sparked controversy by stating, "Just so you know, we're ashamed that the president of the United States is from Texas."

She later apologized for the remark, but is now taking her apology back.

"I don't feel that way anymore," Maines told Time magazine for its issue hitting newsstands this week. "I don't feel he is owed any respect whatsoever."

Boone, who is also a columnist for WorldNetDaily, says what seemed like a momentary misstep by Maines now begins to look like a flaw in her character.

"If I were the president of Iran, if I were Osama bin Laden or any of the terrorist organizers and I could have my wish list totally," Boone said, "I couldn't ask for anything better than for America's entertainers to bash their president, denigrate him, make him seem like an idiot and a self-serving fool, and then have the media go along with it and promote it like crazy and try to undermine the whole war effort."

He continued, "We are at war, and you don't tell even a quarterback in a football game that he's nuts and you don't respect him. You try to pull for a win, and that's what we should be trying to do. ... You can disagree. You can express your disagreement, but don't attack the man who is your elected leader and say he's not owed any respect at all."
----

Why doesn't ol' Pat just get on his knees and give Bush a blowjob already?

What a fuckin' wuss-bag piece of shit. No wonder his music sucks donkey dick.
User # 78/68

User ID: 74192
United States
05/25/2006 12:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: PAT BOONE SHOVES HIS HEAD IN HIS ASS
Spoken like a true Christian. These guys are the enemy now ... and are very obvious for it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40472
United States
05/25/2006 12:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Pat Boone has been searching for the light for a long time, but it would help if he would get his head out of his ass.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32781
United States
05/25/2006 12:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
<<make him seem like an idiot and a self-serving fool>>

He doesn't need any help from them!
rhino8
User ID: 88094
United States
05/25/2006 01:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Don't lump pat boon in with christians.

That guy is a freak. This is the same pat boone that dressed up in leather and peirced his nipples to become an "example" to the other leather types.

Sure Jesus Christ ate with sinners....but I highly doubt he participated in their shenanigans to win them over.

There's a big difference in not excluding fellowship with someone to win them over and acting and behaving like them to "win" them over.

Pat Boon......has crossed the line.

I guess I should become a bar hopping drinker so I can witness to the drunks.

How far you think I'd get with that ?
!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have nothing against Pat Boone....he might even have faith in Jesus.....I won't judge that....i have no clue.

But at some point you have to decide if a person is worth listening to.....and I think pat boon has proved he isn't a good authority on bush and his ilk.

He might be sincere in his beleifs but he's sincerely wrong about bush as well as other "jerry falwell" type xtians who think bushness is next to godliness.

Well I'm a christian and i've never supported bush-fraud and i'm not a liberal advocate of gay marriage or abortion or a tree hugger.

Christians aren't your enemy......it's the knee jerk churchites and the vicious jesuits and roman catholic church that compose the BLOCK of "so called christians" that are supporting idiocy and treason.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78767
United States
05/25/2006 01:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Who cares about Pat Boone? He was one of the biggest whores in Hollywood. Reformed whores are just pathetic. Do as I say, not as I do. No wonder he loves that retard cracker bitchboy.
Zaphod Beeblbrox
User ID: 83027
United States
05/25/2006 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
But Bush IS an idiot, can't get too mad at the girl for telling the truth.

GLP