Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,172 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 737,484
Pageviews Today: 1,300,120Threads Today: 554Posts Today: 9,514
03:17 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Obama's Ex-Bodyguard: Scandals 'Worse Than You Know' .

No Dhimmi

User ID: 100741
United States
11/06/2013 08:05 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Obama's Ex-Bodyguard: Scandals 'Worse Than You Know' .
Obama Secret Service Agent: “It’s Worse Than People Know… and I’m Not Trying to Scare You Either”

You may have your suspicions about what’s going on behind closed doors at the White House.

But according to one of President Obama’s former body guards it’s much worse than we can even imagine.

Dan Bongino has protected numerous Presidents over his career, including President Obama. He has been within ear-shot of many a discussion in the Oval Office, but up until this administration has stayed out of the lime light. Apparently, however, the activities of this administration are so abhorrent that he could no longer keep quiet.

Bongino is so upset with what he witnessed that he is now running for Congress because he feels it’s the only way to take America back from the sycophants who have made every effort to enrich themselves with money and power at the expense of the American people.

How bad is it?

We’re in a lot of trouble.

The President sees government – and I think it’s because of his lack of experience and maybe community organizing in the past – as this shiny new toy.

For all the disagreements I had with Clinton, Carter and Bush there were always limits… there was that line you just didn’t cross… We cross it seemingly every day. We’re lost in the scandals…

The Jamie Dimon shakedown at Chase… the HHS scandal.. Kathleen Sebelius shaking down the health care industry for money… the IRS… it’s to the point where these scandals in and of themselves would be huge back-breaking scandals [but] are just lost in the scandal fog of this administration…

It’s worse than people know… and I’m not trying to scare you either.

This is coming from someone who has stood next to Presidents for his entire career.

Facts of Change
ALL relevant scriptures that include a time factor prove no pre-trib rapture. Over 50 verses! Kindle Edition only 99 CENTS! Biblical Eschatological “Time-Stamps” Relevant to the Last Day/Days (Amazon)
No Dhimmi  (OP)

User ID: 100741
United States
11/06/2013 08:05 AM

Report Abusive Post
Re: Obama's Ex-Bodyguard: Scandals 'Worse Than You Know' .
This is not about Republican or Democrat, it’s about liberty, pure and simple, and this administration has done more to damage our individual rights than any that has come before it.

Bongino expresses this succinctly when discussing the NSA scandal and the administration’s use of the information acquired by government snoops all over the country.

You give the government information and it will be abused. It is not a matter of if it’ll be abused, it’s only a matter of when…

When the line between the personal self and the public self… when that line is determined by the government that keeps your information in a trove for release any time they need it, how are you free?

..the bottom line is, having worked inside the government, it will be abused. It is only a matter of time.

We are all doing something wrong. The catch is not “if” we’re doing something wrong. It is “are your private wrongs impacting on my civil liberties?” If not, the government has no business in your life… it’s a red herring…

If you’re not doing something wrong? The question is only whether your private wrongs that have no effect on anyone else become exposed for the government’s benefit.

…It’s only a matter of time before someone slaps an email on your desk from fifteen years ago… and says ‘look what we got against you.’

Remember, when the key is held by someone else liberty means absolutely nothing. That personal and private self are being evaporated.

ALL relevant scriptures that include a time factor prove no pre-trib rapture. Over 50 verses! Kindle Edition only 99 CENTS! Biblical Eschatological “Time-Stamps” Relevant to the Last Day/Days (Amazon)
ceawaves

User ID: 9178073
United States
11/06/2013 08:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
For later reading.
No Dhimmi  (OP)

User ID: 14630
United States
11/06/2013 08:08 AM

Report Abusive Post
Thread: Obama body guards relieved of their duties
No Dhimmi  (OP)

United States
11/06/2013 08:09 AM

Report Abusive Post
Get ready - more to come

Thread: The future of the USA – 2012-2016: An insolvent and ungovernable United States
JanJan

User ID: 47866951
United States
11/06/2013 08:12 AM

Report Abusive Post
Thank you for posting this!!!

Not surprised, but still get so aggravated that my blood boils!!!
Am saving to watch the video when I get home from work!

bump

5 STARS and PIN THIS NOW!!!

A bit 'o green also:)
No Dhimmi  (OP)

United States
11/06/2013 08:14 AM

Report Abusive Post
Thank you for posting this!!!

Not surprised, but still get so aggravated that my blood boils!!!
Am saving to watch the video when I get home from work!

bump

5 STARS and PIN THIS NOW!!!

A bit 'o green also:)
 Quoting: JanJan

Thank you JanJan
JanJan

User ID: 47866951
United States
11/06/2013 08:14 AM

Report Abusive Post
bumpbump
davvi

User ID: 3677166
United States
11/06/2013 08:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
This doesn't surprise me at all. Obama is petulant and childish and those are his good points. He is woefully unprepared to act like an American much less a man with responsibility, to him it is all about him and his personal glory.

As I have said many times, he doesn't bother me nearly as much as the ridiculous drooling morons who voted for him without them he is just a shallow, useless lump of flesh...

:728 free stuff:
No Dhimmi  (OP)

User ID: 256987
United States
11/06/2013 08:20 AM

Report Abusive Post
Cal to Tx
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 49538326
United States
11/06/2013 08:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
We're way past the point of no return now.
Just look at two communist victories in Obama,
or yesterday's election in Virginia. VIRGINIA!
Northern Virginia is FULL of immigrants now who have
NO HISTORY or APPRECIATION of FREEDOM.

This has happened and is accelerating all over America.

Our Heritage is being lost and there is no stopping it now.

Hillary will put the finishing touches on America's demise.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47276267
United States
11/06/2013 08:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
We're way past the point of no return now.
Just look at two communist victories in Obama,
or yesterday's election in Virginia. VIRGINIA!
Northern Virginia is FULL of immigrants now who have
NO HISTORY or APPRECIATION of FREEDOM.

This has happened and is accelerating all over America.

Our Heritage is being lost and there is no stopping it now.

Hillary will put the finishing touches on America's demise.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 49538326

Yeah I wonder how many illegals they bused to VA to vote for the democrat, with promises of green papers. The VA election reaks of fraud.
No Dhimmi  (OP)

User ID: 15685685
United States
11/06/2013 08:25 AM

Report Abusive Post
Limited Governme
brassbat

User ID: 15444309
United States
11/06/2013 08:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
jjjjj
No Dhimmi  (OP)

User ID: 15685685
United States
11/06/2013 08:32 AM

Report Abusive Post
Free Stuff
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26165384
United States
11/06/2013 08:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Great Thread.
hf
bump for later reading - busy morning...
No Dhimmi  (OP)

United States
11/06/2013 08:37 AM

Report Abusive Post
Greatest or Lame
No Dhimmi  (OP)

United States
11/06/2013 08:41 AM

Report Abusive Post
Shades of Solyndra: Team Obama mum as another green energy firm went bust

Failing to heed the lessons of the Solyndra debacle, Energy Department officials kept quiet about their knowledge that a government-backed electric car charger company was sliding toward bankruptcy and putting taxpayer money at risk, the agency’s chief watchdog has found.

Inspector General Greg Friedman admonished department officials for failing to disclose during an audit this summer what they knew about San Francisco-based Ecotality’s financial troubles and the possibility that the firm might not meet the terms of its taxpayer funding. The company received $100 million in aid from the 2009 stimulus.

[link to www.washingtontimes.com]
Revbo™

User ID: 15030412
United States
11/06/2013 08:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
pinit

Somebody ask this guy about the Kenya thing.
John 8:32

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33753048
United States
11/06/2013 08:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
BiffHenderson
User ID: 22007058
United States
11/06/2013 08:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Bongino is so upset with what he witnessed that he is now running for Congress"

LOL...marketing ploy to get elected. Fear sells
John Everytard

User ID: 21666560
United States
11/06/2013 08:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is not about Republican or Democrat, it’s about liberty, pure and simple,
 Quoting: No Dhimmi

not sure man, this guy has an agenda. If he didn't have any agenda, it would me much more believable that it was about liberty. this guy is just using this as his platform for getting what he wants which is a position in Congress. Seems to me more like he's just trying to find a way to get in on the action

EDIT: it also surprises me that so many people on this thread continue to think that "votes" actually matter

chuckle

Last Edited by John Everytard on 11/06/2013 08:51 AM
davvi

User ID: 3677166
United States
11/06/2013 08:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
This "bodyguard" had better have good security, either that he had better tell what he knows now.

"Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

728 washington
No Dhimmi  (OP)

United States
11/06/2013 08:57 AM

Report Abusive Post
LIAR-IN-CHIEF: Did Obama Deliberately Deceive Americans To Pass Obamacare? — Judge Napolitano

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46735418
United States
11/06/2013 08:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Source - the Blaze

lol no, not going to buy into your crazy right wing scare tactics OP/Glenn Beck.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20614543
United States
11/06/2013 09:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
This doesn't surprise me at all. Obama is petulant and childish and those are his good points. He is woefully unprepared to act like an American much less a man with responsibility, to him it is all about him and his personal glory.

As I have said many times, he doesn't bother me nearly as much as the ridiculous drooling morons who voted for him without them he is just a shallow, useless lump of flesh...

Quoting: davvi

...and who still defend him to this day, oblivious to anything that's gone on in the past 5 years.
No Dhimmi  (OP)

United States
11/06/2013 09:13 AM

Report Abusive Post
Source - the Blaze

lol no, not going to buy into your crazy right wing scare tactics OP/Glenn Beck.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46735418

If you were an honest debater you would counter the message from the individual being interviewed. Game calling and degrading Beck / Blaze is lame and adds nothing to the debate.
Black Unit

User ID: 41498744
United States
11/06/2013 09:14 AM

Report Abusive Post
This guy is Obama's worst nightmare. I heard him on Hannity's radio show last Friday. He's smart, articulate and isnt afraid to speak out.

Yup, I give him a month before he's Breitbarted
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46735418
United States
11/06/2013 09:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Source - the Blaze

If you were an honest debater you would counter the message from the individual being interviewed. Game calling and degrading Beck / Blaze is lame and adds nothing to the debate.

Nothing to debate. Right wing scares their people into following like sheep. Just the way it is. I just won't fall for it like the rest of you.
Windsage

User ID: 40955476
United States
11/06/2013 09:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: davvi

...and who still defend him to this day, oblivious to anything that's gone on in the past 5 years.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20614543

I have some otherwise very bright co-workers whose eyes visibly glaze over if anyone says anything remotely bad about their beloved leader. It's weird.
No Dhimmi  (OP)

User ID: 109891
United States
11/06/2013 09:22 AM

Report Abusive Post
Source - the Blaze

Nothing to debate. Right wing scares their people into following like sheep. Just the way it is. I just won't fall for it like the rest of you.

So the left wing provides facts and unbiased stories to thier followers? Sorry, no thinking person will buy that argument. The left falls more to feelings thus the "hope and change" meme worked on them.

Last Edited by No Dhimmi on 11/06/2013 09:22 AM

GLP