Senator Diane Feinstein Wants To Make NSA Spying On YOU A Law

No Dhimmi

User ID: 100809
United States
11/07/2013 07:43 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Senator Diane Feinstein Wants To Make NSA Spying On YOU A Law
Feinstein is leading an effort in the Senate to make it a law of the land for the NSA to listen in to every single phone call – landline or cell – that is made in this country. In her words, ” People believe it’s surveillance, but it’s not.”

I shudder to think that this might actually pass both houses of congress because Obama will gleefully sign the bill.

Does everyone remember that Obama, as one of the planks in his campaign platform, promised to make an effort to repeal the Executive Orders signed by Bush which enabled comprehensive cell phone surveillance of every American?

I think next to Harry Reid, Diane Feinstein has to be one of the most vile, hypocritical and power-mongering politicians not named Barack Obama. I hate to say it, but for as much as I despised Bush and his gang of Republican criminals, the Democrats in power make the previous regime look like choir boys.

[link to www.silverdoctors.com]

[link to truthingold.blogspot.com]

Feinstein
ALL relevant scriptures that include a time factor prove no pre-trib rapture. Over 50 verses! Kindle Edition only 99 CENTS! Biblical Eschatological “Time-Stamps” Relevant to the Last Day/Days (Amazon)
No Dhimmi  (OP)

United States
11/07/2013 07:43 AM

Report Abusive Post
Re: Senator Diane Feinstein Wants To Make NSA Spying On YOU A Law
I shudder to think that this might actually pass both houses of congress because Obama will gleefully sign the bill. Does everyone remember that Obama, as one of the planks in his campaign platform, promised to make an effort to repeal the Executive Orders signed by Bush which enabled comprehensive cell phone surveillance of every American?

I’ll bet that nearly everyone who voted for Obama does not remember. Like blind sheep following the guileful Shepherd to the slaughterhouse, Obama supporters seem to have selective memory of Obama’s promises. I vividly remember because I was at one of his rallies in Denver in October 2008 and I can recall all the promises he made, none of which he has followed through on.
ALL relevant scriptures that include a time factor prove no pre-trib rapture. Over 50 verses! Kindle Edition only 99 CENTS! Biblical Eschatological “Time-Stamps” Relevant to the Last Day/Days (Amazon)
No Dhimmi  (OP)

United States
11/07/2013 07:44 AM

Report Abusive Post
Thread: California – Impeach Feinstein or Please Secede From USA & Take Her With You - by Martin Armstrong
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47754583
United States
11/07/2013 07:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why do you use the language of the Death Cult as your Avatar
No Dhimmi  (OP)

United States
11/07/2013 07:54 AM

Report Abusive Post
Why do you use the language of the Death Cult as your Avatar
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 47754583

My avatar is anti death cult

read and learn

[link to bibelen.blogspot.com]
No Dhimmi  (OP)

User ID: 46797006
United States
11/07/2013 06:04 PM

Report Abusive Post
This is tomorrow
LJ
User ID: 1189406
United States
11/07/2013 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Diane Feinstein is a Cee U Next Tuesday if there ever was one.

GLP