Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,185 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,059,830
Pageviews Today: 1,907,976Threads Today: 833Posts Today: 14,639
09:34 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

INSIDE Actual picture from a russian lunar vehicle on Venus, along with a ufo in space.

wooky
User ID: 49970040
United Kingdom
11/18/2013 04:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
INSIDE Actual picture from a russian lunar vehicle on Venus, along with a ufo in space.
Enjoy;

Discuss

[link to i.imgur.com]

[link to i.imgur.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
11/18/2013 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: INSIDE Actual picture from a russian lunar vehicle on Venus, along with a ufo in space.
Also if you have similar, please share.
green_girl

User ID: 49871189
Canada
11/18/2013 04:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: INSIDE Actual picture from a russian lunar vehicle on Venus, along with a ufo in space.
nice pics! what do you want us to discuss?
:malefav:
I love this place!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 50192563
New Zealand
11/18/2013 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just googled the dark knight satellite and your second image came up.

Hmm
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
11/18/2013 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you think

a) it's real
b) if the UFO is a space junk or an actual spaceship.

And your take on life out there.
Ford Prefect

User ID: 49861128
Brazil
11/18/2013 04:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: wooky 49970040

Second picture is not from the Russian mission, is from NASA.
It's a tough galaxy. If you want to survive, you've gotta know...where your towel is.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
11/18/2013 04:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you think

a) it's real
b) if the UFO is a space junk or an actual spaceship.

And your take on life out there.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 49970040

Interesting i just found this;

Legend has it that in orbit around the Earth is a mysterious, dark object which dates back perhaps 13 000 years. Its origin and purpose are inscrutable, dubbed the “Black Knight” this elusive satellite has allegedly been beaming signals towards the Earth and inspected by NASA astronauts yet only a few on Earth officially know of its existence. The origin of the ominous name is part of the enigma; it is impossible to discover who first called it this or indeed why. Humans have only in the last 60 years had the technology to launch a man-made object into space so what is the logical explanation of tales of an alien intruder on our doorstep?

[link to www.armaghplanet.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
11/18/2013 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
quote]

Quoting: Ford Prefect

my bad.
John Everytard

User ID: 21666560
United States
11/18/2013 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
what are the two pictures supposed to have to do with one another?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44685408
Canada
11/18/2013 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
One's a picture of venus, the other's a picture of a 2cm long piece of space-trash floating nearby the camera window, which the lack of reference points makes it seem bigger than it appears
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
11/18/2013 04:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
One's a picture of venus, the other's a picture of a 2cm long piece of space-trash floating nearby the camera window, which the lack of reference points makes it seem bigger than it appears
 Quoting: RandomS

"In February 1960 the US detected an unknown object in polar orbit, a feat that neither they or the USSR had been able to accomplish. As if that wasn't enough, it apparently was several sizes larger than anything either country would have been able to get off the ground.

And then, the oddness began. HAM operators began to receive strange coded messages. One person in particular said he managed to decode one of the transmissions, and it corresponded to a star chart. A star chart which would have been plotted from earth 13,000 years ago, and focused on the Epsilon Bostes star system.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 50177312
Brazil
11/18/2013 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
I never knew we had venus rovers.
First time hearing about it. Am I simply uninformed or is this some leaked top secret stuff?

And black knight sat, I believe there's a good thread right here on glp. Could be another forum...
Ford Prefect

Brazil
11/18/2013 05:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

"In February 1960 the US detected an unknown object in polar orbit, a feat that neither they or the USSR had been able to accomplish. As if that wasn't enough, it apparently was several sizes larger than anything either country would have been able to get off the ground.

And then, the oddness began. HAM operators began to receive strange coded messages. One person in particular said he managed to decode one of the transmissions, and it corresponded to a star chart. A star chart which would have been plotted from earth 13,000 years ago, and focused on the Epsilon Bostes star system.

Dude that 2nd picture is NOT from the '60s, that picture was taken from the shuttle in the 2000s, I can't remember the mission.

Last Edited by Ford Prefect on 11/18/2013 05:02 PM
It's a tough galaxy. If you want to survive, you've gotta know...where your towel is.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
11/18/2013 05:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

Dude that 2nd picture is NOT from the '60s, that picture was taken from the shuttle in the 2000s, I can't remember the mission.

I know, but it could be related!
Ford Prefect

Brazil
11/18/2013 05:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
I never knew we had venus rovers.
First time hearing about it. Am I simply uninformed or is this some leaked top secret stuff?

And black knight sat, I believe there's a good thread right here on glp. Could be another forum...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 50177312

That's not a rover, that's a lander.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42548759
United States
11/18/2013 05:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

This photos beg to differ.

[link to imgur.com]

[link to imgur.com]

[link to imgur.com]

[link to imgur.com]

[link to imgur.com]

[link to imgur.com] (Close up of all pics a different angles)

2cm long piece of space-trash... Yeah, in your bra!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 49037189
United States
11/18/2013 05:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

Not trying to be mean by the way I just wanted to say that line.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 50164305
United Kingdom
11/18/2013 05:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Wrong, second pic is holding a polar orbit, and was long long long before nasa was invented.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2013 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

Wrong, second pic is holding a polar orbit, and was long long long before nasa was invented.
 Quoting: <<orbs>>

It is estimated to be upwards of 13000 years old. It also has emitted a radio signal stating is age and the position of the stars at the time it was placed in orbit. Which coincidentally show how the stars looked about 13000 years ago.

[link to www.thelivingmoon.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2013 06:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: <<orbs>>

I think he meant the photograph was taken by Nasa, which is absolutely true. All of the photographs I linked come directly from Nasa's website.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
11/18/2013 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting!

feels like something out of a sci fi movie (prometheus)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 49803238
United States
11/18/2013 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Lunar vehicle on Venus? Is Venus now the moon or made of silver?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8458104
United States
11/18/2013 06:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
What a hellish place Venus is!

Stay the fuck away from there!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2013 07:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting!

feels like something out of a sci fi movie (prometheus)

Seems like most of reality is something out of a sci fi movie.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 50023508
United States
11/19/2013 12:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wait, Does Russia have a rover on Venus?

As horribly manipulated as our media is, that wouldn't really be beyond belief... lol

I hope they do!

Even though it's probably a stupid gag.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 50023508
United States
11/19/2013 12:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wait, Does Russia have a rover on Venus?

As horribly manipulated as our media is, that wouldn't really be beyond belief... lol

I hope they do!

Even though it's probably a stupid gag.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 50023508

Wow, I just learned that Russia had a rover on Venus in 1982... man do I feel stupid.. and manipulated. To think how special we all thought it was to have a rover on mars...

Imagine all the tards that think we could not go to the moon, how sad..

Now this sands to reason that they're could actually be some secretive , cooperative space exploration going on.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44685408
Canada
11/19/2013 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tss, that photo is something that's a few inches long, a piece of debris off the shuttle..

What it isn't is a satellite in polar orbit.. that's no where near the polar orbit in question
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2013 12:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tss, that photo is something that's a few inches long, a piece of debris off the shuttle..

What it isn't is a satellite in polar orbit.. that's no where near the polar orbit in question

Uh.... You sho 'bout dat?

This photos beg to differ.

[link to imgur.com]

[link to imgur.com]

[link to imgur.com]

[link to imgur.com]

[link to imgur.com]

[link to imgur.com] (Close up of all pics a different angles)

2cm long piece of space-trash... Yeah, in your bra!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42548759
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2013 12:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

In the first picture I linked

[link to imgur.com]

You can see a shadow being cast off the object from the reflection of the suns light off of our planet.

A few inches long does not cause a shadow of that scale.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 50182851
Netherlands
11/19/2013 12:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

LOL! You turned the Dark Night satellite picture upside down on the second one. lmao
ACG
User ID: 19966261
United States
11/19/2013 12:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lunar (moon) vehicle on Venus.

D
O
E
S

N
O
T

C
O
M
P