Sobriquet
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 42032529
United States
11/29/2013 11:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Lady Gaga & the Muppets' Holiday Spectacular
I watched it out of curiosity. how far have they gone with the bullshit? I suddenly had to know. But it was actually worse than I thought it would be. Right out of the gate she's dressing slutty.

What a wonderful role model she is for the targeted audience of 5 to 15 year old children! I imagine quite a few parents joined in to sit aside their children during prime time family hour for the holiday xmas special....And for that I'm truly saddened and disgusted.

The provocative dressing and dancing. The angry, stern. ugly and crazy facial expressions. The masonic symbolism....all in the first few minutes.

Then it got worse.

The aluminum can pop top glasses were awe inspiring during the Benny and the Jets song with Sir Elton which quickly escalated into a viciously evil frenzy of some song I don't know but I'm sure it's some big hit on her new album. More of the evil and even satanic crazy faces really got the party going. After that, the CBS network showed a little preview of the rest of the show and I finally had to call it quits. I had started out wanting to watch it in its entirety but I just couldn't take another second. RuPaul (I had to look up that one) is not my favorite entertainer and I figured I saw enough of Kristen Bell so bye, bye to that shit.

I'm sure that many a 10 year old will be requesting Gaga's album for Christmas since that was the point of the show.

The indoctrination and brainwashing is strong and doing well. Our future as a nation...not so much.

Lady Gaga makes me gag gag.
Government...
Govern: CONTROL
Ment: MIND
CONTROL MIND;MIND CONTROL

The terrorists attacks which will be launched in the United States will be blamed upon middle eastern religious fanatics, Christian fundamentalists, white supremacists, Patriots, or Militias. A more immediate result of these operations will be the increased use of military forces, weaponry, and equipment such as tanks and armored personnel carriers in civilian law enforcement, the suspension or elimination of Habeas Corpus, the elimination of jury trials, the attempted disarming of the American People, and the institution of martial law with show-trials conducted by a tribunal of judges. - William Cooper 1997 (RIP)

"If it's TRUE, it cannot be a THEORY!"
-- Kentroversy (02/23/07)

The light is always stronger than the darkness.

And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. - John 3:19

Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that it is near, right at the door. - Mark 13:29
Sobriquet  (OP)

User ID: 42032529
United States
11/29/2013 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Lady Gaga & the Muppets' Holiday Spectacular
Anybody else see this fucking sorry ass fucking excuse for children's entertainment?
Government...
Govern: CONTROL
Ment: MIND
CONTROL MIND;MIND CONTROL

The terrorists attacks which will be launched in the United States will be blamed upon middle eastern religious fanatics, Christian fundamentalists, white supremacists, Patriots, or Militias. A more immediate result of these operations will be the increased use of military forces, weaponry, and equipment such as tanks and armored personnel carriers in civilian law enforcement, the suspension or elimination of Habeas Corpus, the elimination of jury trials, the attempted disarming of the American People, and the institution of martial law with show-trials conducted by a tribunal of judges. - William Cooper 1997 (RIP)

"If it's TRUE, it cannot be a THEORY!"
-- Kentroversy (02/23/07)

The light is always stronger than the darkness.

And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. - John 3:19

Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that it is near, right at the door. - Mark 13:29
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33435073
United States
11/29/2013 11:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did Kermit lick her clam?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 49523005
United States
11/29/2013 11:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37241520
United States
11/29/2013 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Loved the condom headgear duet with Ru Paul
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 50321233
United States
11/29/2013 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
We have it recorded. Will check it out.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46895148
United States
11/29/2013 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
I flipped by for 10 mins out of morbid curiosity to see her doing a duet w/ Elton John. I didn't see any Muppets, so I moved on.
User ID: 45799990
United States
11/29/2013 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
i was forced to sit through this debacle last night, i havent watched tv in a long time. i was shocked to watch it, this isnt the muppets i remember growing up with, early thirties. who in their right mind comes up with this shit. i mean really these are not people i want my children watching on the muppets special. the blatant gay indoctrination is insane. i grew up around gays all my life, dont have a problem with gay people at all. but i dont want my kids seeing shit like this!!
Soph
User ID: 9937005
Denmark
11/30/2013 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.youtube.com]

[link to www.youtube.com]

Lady Gaga.illuminati puppet
[link to vigilantcitizen.com]

Lady Gaga, Satanism and the illuminati
[link to www.whiteoutpress.com]

Thread: Satanism in the Industry (Music, Hollywood, Illuminati, NWO)

Thread: Satan uses Illuminati Music to Brainwash, Condition, Deceive and Control The Masses!

miserkocho2

User ID: 47145462
Australia
11/30/2013 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

bill L
girafrotown

User ID: 46935865
Canada
11/30/2013 12:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
All i could hear when they shouted "venus" in that first song was "PENIS"!!"
girafrotown
EllieMay

User ID: 11345856
United States
11/30/2013 12:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lady Gaga and The Muppets in the same show--definitely not family entertainment. Now I gotta watch--until I can't.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15916664
United States
11/30/2013 09:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
As a child of the 70's who sat with his parents and watched the Muppets as a family show (do they make these anymore, no they don't) this is completely disgusting.

Can we all just be honest, tv is no longer for entertainment, it is for shaping the sick future of america and they are doing a fine job of it.

Can't I have my Brady Bunch and Little House back? :(
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 50826370
Canada
11/30/2013 09:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
GAG GAG must be high level, she gets a lot of credibility for nothing.
Walk downtown NYY and you will hear better singers.
nah

User ID: 39685812
United States
12/15/2013 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Salt

Holy crap! I was about to post a thread about how my kids demanded I turn this shit off of netflix! We couldn't even get past this song, one of my kids had hid his head behind the sofa yelling turn it off, turn it off. My other one was like why is she dancing in her underwear and saying that she looks inappropriate! And kept asking what is she singing about?

Since when are the Muppet's not appropriate for children? In the lyrics of this song she say's to be sleazy!

I don't usually complain about this sort of thing but my kids were totally upset about it and they made a bigger fuss than I could ever imagine doing myself. From now on, they choose what to watch.

Last Edited by nah-t on 12/15/2013 12:27 PM
When you find a piece of shit along side the road and you poke it with a stick, what do you expect to find inside of it, gold?
No, it's just going to stink more.

GLP