New Kardashian Christmas card with blatant illuminati imagery-

Citpyrc

User ID: 48177444
United States
12/06/2013 09:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: New Kardashian Christmas card with blatant illuminati imagery-
Notice " THE END" above Kim's head and " COMING SOON" above Khloe's.....and Baby Jesus is floating right below.....huummm
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10514977

Yeah I saw that "The End" right over a dollar sign as in the end of the dollar? Definitely subliminal messages all over that thing...
Ozark Granny

User ID: 31027866
United States
12/06/2013 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
This aired tonight, look at the pics-
[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

What do you see?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 48632346

At the left, above the $ sign, in the marque it says The End.
Thread: ARE THEY GOING TO CRASH THE INTERNET?
Thread: They have taken over our Constitution via UCC and here is how they did it!

"God sleeps in the rocks, stirs in the plants, dreams in the animals,
and finally awakens in man." -Famous Vedic Quote-
[link to youtu.be]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 51142510
United States
12/06/2013 09:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Notice " THE END" above Kim's head and " COMING SOON" above Khloe's.....and Baby Jesus is floating right below.....huummm
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10514977

Yeah I saw that "The End" right over a dollar sign as in the end of the dollar? Definitely subliminal messages all over that thing...
 Quoting: Citpyrc

Yes, and there is a theme of the dollar with the dollar sign, two pyramids with all seeing eye, cashier booth, ATM machine, etc. There is also, "Coming Soon", and what looks like "Money Fame" above either side of the ATM.

This is not just tasteless happenstance, there is clear symbolism planted everywhere.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/06/2013 10:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Another thing is that "THE END" is right above the "$"

Below that is a dismembered mannequin next to a pile of magazines, strewn purposefully to a burning barrel.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 49342957
United Kingdom
12/06/2013 10:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
You guys have it all wrong, that's not a Christmas card it's a lotto ticket to star in her next pr0n.

The Kardashiwhores have wrung out every last drop of celebspunk & TV exwhorsure & are taking it to another level in a last ditch attempt to be on your screens & burned into your brian permanently.

This ticket, when drawn enters you into the Kardashian primetime global bukakke fest... codename: kock kustard

Every ticket... Yes, EVERY ticket is a winner & your celebspooge donation will be immortalised & repeated 24/7 for the rest of time on as many channels as daddies fortune can whack off, I mean buy. Obviously.
love/light

User ID: 35814734
United States
12/06/2013 10:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
I didn't see anything about Christmas except theres a black woman holding a baby on the left toward the back. Its really creepy. Bruce looks like he has dreadlocks and wanting out
 Quoting: MONSTER

Bruce, trapped in the glass cage, reminded me of these.

The bird in the cube
[link to www.google.com]

The man in the cube.
[link to www.google.com]

Invisible prison?
I have this theory that you can make any sentence seem profound by writing the name of a dead philosopher at the end of it - Plato
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 48632346
United States
12/06/2013 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Kim Kardashian is a representation of the Babylonian goddess Semiramis. Her entire family is a cult that worships this goddess. Look what I found out about her symbolism:

"Semiramis restored ancient Babylon and protected it with a high brick wall that completely surrounded the city. Various places in Assyria and throughout Mesopotamia as a whole, Media, Persia, the Levant, Asia Minor, Arabia and the Caucasus bore the name of Semiramis, but slightly changed, even in the Middle Ages, and an old name of the city of Van was Shamiramagerd (in Armenian it means created by Semiramis Roman historian Ammianus Marcellinus credits her as the first person to castrate a male youth into eunuch-hood: "Semiramis, that ancient queen who was the first person to castrate male youths of tender age"

This is why the Kardashians are the cult of the female. No males allowed in their priestess, witch coven. And the little boy Mason is already depicted as lifeless and powerless while the patriarch is trapped under glass. His sister though, is making a power occult gesture. It is so obvious.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8780601

That's an interesting theory.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/06/2013 10:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

This ticket, when drawn enters you into the Kardashian primetime global bukakke fest... codename: kock kustard

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 49342957

LMAO!
Ozark Granny

User ID: 31027866
United States
12/06/2013 10:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
In the picture with the pyramid and what appears to be a black woman holding a baby, does the baby have a halo around its head.

It appears that the woman does, but it looks like there is smoke behind it. Sort of looks like a planet ...
Is it a ISON reference?
Thread: ARE THEY GOING TO CRASH THE INTERNET?
Thread: They have taken over our Constitution via UCC and here is how they did it!

"God sleeps in the rocks, stirs in the plants, dreams in the animals,
and finally awakens in man." -Famous Vedic Quote-
[link to youtu.be]
geminilion

User ID: 50010568
United States
12/06/2013 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Over the dollar sign on the left it says "the end"....hopefully of them being glorified and exalted as if there were something special about them.

This whole family makes me ill, add Kanye to the mix and it's just a sordid mess.
..."The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you choose, what you think, and what you do is who you become. Your integrity is your destiny ... it is the light that guides your way."
Heraclitus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33435073
United States
12/06/2013 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
They need to go back to that kossack hell hole they came from
MONSTER

User ID: 47033863
United States
12/06/2013 11:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Kim and Kendall are the most beautiful women I've ever seen in my life
 Quoting: nook

time to leave basement

The hottest girls don't make tv
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39474102

Not so hot without the people painting their faces on. The right professionals and makeup can make anyone beautiful
KINGDOMS, NATIONS AND KINGS HAVE BEEN BROUGHT DOWN TO THEIR KNEES WITH ONE GLANCE FROM A WOMAN.

I WEAR MY SKIN OF ARMOR SO NO ONE CAN GET IN AND NO ONE CAN GET OUT.

HOW CAN I MOURN YOU, WHEN I HAVE NEVER LET YOU GO, monster 1991-2008 RIP
Denver Lotus
User ID: 32596121
United States
12/07/2013 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
I didn't see anything about Christmas except theres a black woman holding a baby on the left toward the back. Its really creepy. Bruce looks like he has dreadlocks and wanting out
 Quoting: MONSTER

Bruce, trapped in the glass cage, reminded me of these.

The bird in the cube
[link to www.google.com]

The man in the cube.
[link to www.google.com]

Invisible prison?
 Quoting: love/light

This is correct. The image is another message to one of the "nobodies" represented in both of those paintings.

There was also a message sent in the recent Madonna projectsecretrevolution video.

These particular Hollywood/Music industry types use these messages for intimidation (death/torture threats), attempts to alter the future (rituals) with the DARK occult energies (powerful sexual ones geared towards men), and as temporal markers for members of their elitist cult.

However, they have weakened significantly over the last year as more and more people are becoming disgusted with it and are sensing the dark energies.

Much love.
HilosPP

User ID: 31784971
United States
12/07/2013 12:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Kim Kardashian is a representation of the Babylonian goddess Semiramis. Her entire family is a cult that worships this goddess. Look what I found out about her symbolism:

"Semiramis restored ancient Babylon and protected it with a high brick wall that completely surrounded the city. Various places in Assyria and throughout Mesopotamia as a whole, Media, Persia, the Levant, Asia Minor, Arabia and the Caucasus bore the name of Semiramis, but slightly changed, even in the Middle Ages, and an old name of the city of Van was Shamiramagerd (in Armenian it means created by Semiramis Roman historian Ammianus Marcellinus credits her as the first person to castrate a male youth into eunuch-hood: "Semiramis, that ancient queen who was the first person to castrate male youths of tender age"

This is why the Kardashians are the cult of the female. No males allowed in their priestess, witch coven. And the little boy Mason is already depicted as lifeless and powerless while the patriarch is trapped under glass. His sister though, is making a power occult gesture. It is so obvious.

The most powerful of witch's coven usually tend to be led by a warlock.
The Silver Singing Saiyan; Israel's Redeemer.
Justice found
Equals
Satan
Usurped
Shamelessly
It's not me, I am not Him
Freedom
From
Fear
The Key To Troublesome Peace
Denver Lotus
User ID: 32596121
United States
12/07/2013 12:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: HilosPP

Balanced power is the most powerful, as everyone has a slightly different skill set and also a free will. But, this is only true & effective for practitioners of "light magic" not the kind that operates in the "dark".

The dark kind is far too controlling and cut-throat to ever achieve any consensus other than through intimidation/torture, appealing to the basest instincts, etc. When the "witches" begin to figure this out, revolt is inevitable and they will tear their controllers apart in a bacchanalian frenzy.
ThreeDog

User ID: 50964257
United Kingdom
12/07/2013 12:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is just a case of a puppeteer showcasing his wares. If this was the idea of the family in the image then they are mocking themselves, but I think it is someone mocking the public at large.

'Fame' and 'Money' can be seen written in multiple different locations, this is what they received for selling themselves. You are meant to think that all people in this image are mannequins, hence the poses taken by the 'real' people who are amongst the fake.

Then there is the usual all seeing pyramid image to show who controls these mannequins or puppets. Also there are the neon signs, the one top left saying 'The End', and the other (top right) saying 'Coming Soon'.

If you take a look at the magazines on the floor you will notice that almost all of them have 'us' or 'you' as the main header, in many cases placed so you see them next to each other.

This is where I think the subtle (or not so) insult to the masses is, it is basically saying we are no different than them, easily bought and controlled. This is the main message I took from it, it is a mockery. As for the 'The End' 'Coming Soon'...maybe the end of the world, the end of that materialistic way of thinking or any number of things.

Mind Games.
HilosPP

United States
12/07/2013 01:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

Balanced power is the most powerful, as everyone has a slightly different skill set and also a free will. But, this is only true & effective for practitioners of "light magic" not the kind that operates in the "dark".

The dark kind is far too controlling and cut-throat to ever achieve any consensus other than through intimidation/torture, appealing to the basest instincts, etc. When the "witches" begin to figure this out, revolt is inevitable and they will tear their controllers apart in a bacchanalian frenzy.
 Quoting: Denver Lotus 32596121

So could practitioners of White Magic summon Baphomet for protection from dark? Or does Baphomet have his own coven having found a male body to host?
Justice found
Equals
Satan
Usurped
Shamelessly
Freedom
From
Fear
The Worlds Enemy

User ID: 39380198
United States
12/07/2013 01:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
John 4:4 "because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world."
Psalm 32:1 "Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered."
James 4:4 "Therefore whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God."
John 15:18-19 "If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. If ye were of this world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you."
HilosPP

United States
12/07/2013 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Denver Lotus 32596121

So could practitioners of White Magic summon Baphomet for protection from dark? Or does Baphomet have Her own coven having found a male body to host?

Justice found
Equals
Satan
Usurped
Shamelessly
Freedom
From
Fear
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33435073
United States
12/07/2013 09:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hopefully she is teleported off this planet into hell along with that Illuminati husband of hers.
HilosPP

United States
12/07/2013 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
She doesn't have a husband last time I checked?
Justice found
Equals
Satan
Usurped
Shamelessly
Freedom
From
Fear
No More Lies

User ID: 10160499
United States
06/07/2015 04:11 PM

Report Abusive Post
weird
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 69438509
United States
06/07/2015 04:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
is that joan rivers on the teletubes along with brucy boy in the background?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11585754
United States
06/10/2015 08:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
it takes ask types....for one, how could anyone want to worship satan? Do they know?.....who really would want to live in hell? And then to be the dog that would eat what they tease you over.....SOCIETY...Hah

GLP