Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 962 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 128,964
Pageviews Today: 224,332Threads Today: 69Posts Today: 1,442
03:17 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Counterfeit Christianity. Christian TV Evangelists who have joined Illuminati ranks Then & Now. Look close and pay attention.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46820730
United States
12/07/2013 06:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Counterfeit Christianity. Christian TV Evangelists who have joined Illuminati ranks Then & Now. Look close and pay attention.
I was caught up in all that years back - and got my butt kicked so bad that it almost cost me my salvation.

It's not because I didn't love the Lord - I loved him with all my heart - mostly because I was naive and far too trusting.

Few years later - here come the "internet" prophets (some which have even posted on this sight!)

Most of the IPs (internet prophets) are truly wolves, hiding behind a computer screen, calling themselves "Holy" but are, in fact practicing witchcraft, divination, obeah and other such abominations - worse yet, because of their practices and horrifying rituals, etc, have gotten a good deal of (demonic) power - which only propagates the deception more - and now have a huge audience that they can advertise themselves as "special."

I have learned (the hard way) that those who practice voodoo and obeah (voodoo on steroids) really believe that they can do this and STILL be a follower of Christ? Clearly under extreme demonic deception - and almost impossible for them to get out from under - very much like the prosperity teachers before them.

The reason I can say this is because some years back - (still reeling under the blow from the prosperity teachers) I now found myself a little too close to one of those IPs - got my butt kicked AGAIN.

Although I thank the Lord for hard lessons learned? It has been exceedingly painful and expensive journey.

I can even admit it now - even though I thought I was "strong in the Lord" I was, in reality, a sheep - easily led to the slaughter. Today, I thank the Lord that He truly is the Good Shepherd - and did in fact come after me.

These days - scarred but not charred, lol - I am no longer so easily deceived.

I have several friends that are still caught up in the prosperity movement - and although they really do profess a love for Christ, REFUSE to see beyond what is coming from those pulpits. It is quite concerning to me - but because of what I have been through, am able to be patient with them, interceding for them that the Lord give them "eyes to see, ears to hear."

Thank you for the great post, Salt (as usual) - and five stars to you.

HUGS
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46820730

wow... just wow!
hf
 Quoting: Salt

this could be my story exactly. thank you for posting and I witness to it and you know what the Word says about a word going out twice. May the Spirit of Truth (John 4:24) cause many to be set free from your post.

agreed?

my story...oh so painful can't even write it..some safety issues involved as well....I love God but there are leaders in churches involved in despicable dark things just to get power.

truth is coming out more every day.

Salt, thank you for this thread
I have been praying for several years that the truth will come out.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 49353580

What just came to mind is . . .

Luke 10:19
Psalm 34:7
Psalm 37

You are in my prayers!
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2013 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Counterfeit Christianity. Christian TV Evangelists who have joined Illuminati ranks Then & Now. Look close and pay attention.
I was caught up in all that years back - and got my butt kicked so bad that it almost cost me my salvation.

It's not because I didn't love the Lord - I loved him with all my heart - mostly because I was naive and far too trusting.

Few years later - here come the "internet" prophets (some which have even posted on this sight!)

Most of the IPs (internet prophets) are truly wolves, hiding behind a computer screen, calling themselves "Holy" but are, in fact practicing witchcraft, divination, obeah and other such abominations - worse yet, because of their practices and horrifying rituals, etc, have gotten a good deal of (demonic) power - which only propagates the deception more - and now have a huge audience that they can advertise themselves as "special."

I have learned (the hard way) that those who practice voodoo and obeah (voodoo on steroids) really believe that they can do this and STILL be a follower of Christ? Clearly under extreme demonic deception - and almost impossible for them to get out from under - very much like the prosperity teachers before them.

The reason I can say this is because some years back - (still reeling under the blow from the prosperity teachers) I now found myself a little too close to one of those IPs - got my butt kicked AGAIN.

Although I thank the Lord for hard lessons learned? It has been exceedingly painful and expensive journey.

I can even admit it now - even though I thought I was "strong in the Lord" I was, in reality, a sheep - easily led to the slaughter. Today, I thank the Lord that He truly is the Good Shepherd - and did in fact come after me.

I have several friends that are still caught up in the prosperity movement - and although they really do profess a love for Christ, REFUSE to see beyond what is coming from those pulpits. It is quite concerning to me - but because of what I have been through, am able to be patient with them, interceding for them that the Lord give them "eyes to see, ears to hear."

HUGS

There is nothing wrong with prosperity; and there are some great living believers who are very wealthy. It's your perception of wealth, and what you do to achieve it.

What demonizes this process is making it the most important part of your life. A god if you will.

We have people like Oprah, Proctor, and still others who pushed the secret video's, and Tony Robbins as well, though I see him as more a positive thinker and motivational teacher.

People with great wealth have a big responsibility to those in need, so its up to them which path they take. So yes, great wealth can both harm or build.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 51063801

You are correct - but isn't it interesting how the devil always lies by using the truth! What is wrong is how the prosperity teachers are picking peoples pockets - many of them sick, poor and elderly - then after they take their money - they kick them to the curb for "not having enough faith" when the so called promises don't come through.

I was involved with some of those ministries - and without naming names (which you would instantly recognize) can tell you, they are deeply entrenched with TPTB. These so called "ministries" have been put in place to deceive, destroy and to get rich doing so.

Though I see your point, and do agree, we are talking about two completely different things. I'm talking about keeping yourself upright while building wealth, and you're talking about dishonest pastors using the Lords name to rob their followers of the little wealth they may have, and which they will surely answer for!

Exactly!

hf
Lester
User ID: 51201714
United States
12/07/2013 06:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why do the heathen rage?

Might as well ask Why Do the Laodicean Christians reject The Gospel and spurn the Gift Christ Gave HIS Life To Enable for them...

Now there is a topic...

Yet, until you are Born-Again and actually understand how your carnal-heart betrayed you in every way, in every action; even those your thought were good, you have no context or reference.

The carnal-hearts don't Know.

You hear True witness, Scripture cited and explained and it triggers no response; not even a "maybe".

Paul calls those who reject God's Chastisement and Guidance "Bastards not Sons".

Like the Christian on another board who wrote that he trusted The Holy Spirit, but before acting on Witness or Revelation, had to prove whatever God Gave him "in The Word"... Just pathetic and sad. Such readily given testimony is a witness of alienation from God, not living IN HIS Accord.

19-1/2 years I lived The Born-Again Life, just as Ezekiel 36 Witnesses. Then I get HIS Anointing to witness and God Schools me in Scriptural Witness. Literally Guides me to understanding and specific verses.

I had no need to know Scripture, I KNOW The Father and when I need to ask HIM something, I just did so. Never any need to prove anything God Gave me. Living my life 100% In Full Trust With HIM.

It truly astonishes me how those who Claim HIM, really dismiss HIM entirely. Unable to accept God on HIS OWN Terms, you erect dogma, doctrine, and statements of faith; all which cut you off from HIM and fill you with crap that insulates you from really contemplating God.

Jesus Witnesses in Matt 24 about Christians turning on one another, family members betraying each other; HIS Description of the events of "those days" which are hear and now, our reality...

Not really able to understand that it is YOU that Jesus is warning HIS Disciples of? Those unable to submit all to The Father and Come Unto HIM...

Yet, these same Pseudo-Christians Claim HIM.
These same Pseudos are gonna knock and ask to be admitted, "Lord, Lord, Open unto us..."

How much it must pain HIM to reject those who are lukewarm? Almost have it, but just never could surrender all.

How much pain does HE Feel when those who called upon HIS Name to "prophesy, cast-out demons, do mighty deeds" have to be rejected because they remain carnal-hearted, and were never willing to find capitulation to God in their heart???

I Know since mid-April 20004, it has pained me to write what I have Seen and Know and encounter very few even willing to consider my witness, much less any in agreement. There have been a few, and they were memorable.

Yet, I write to witness and point the way, not to "save, or win souls"...

It is my blessing to be able to write the witness I have been Given.

Why do the carnal-hearts rage?
Because they won't accept God on HIS OWN Terms and they're angry that HIS Will is not what they've decided it ought to be.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 49353580
United States
12/07/2013 06:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

HUGS

wow... just wow!
hf

ps. to A/C
have had sev near death escapes and know I have had curses put on me in past - (they are broken now, by the power of His Name)
so reasearched ob-eah for discernment.
[link to www.angelfire.com]
had this really quick revelation upon reading this page.
obi is another name for this. when you say the initials O.B. it sounds the same.
tptb and occultists find secret power in reversing things and names
the power of the mirror.
anyone with a brain knows that majick is being practiced in our country's highest office
if you reverse the initials O.B. what do you get?
the power of the mirror.
those of you who pray, pray
I know too well from people I used to work with years agoo (more than I can give details) that this highest office is full of high level dark metaphysicians etc.
my 2 cents
Lester
User ID: 51201714
United States
12/07/2013 06:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Matthew 22

1. And Jesus answered and spake unto them again by parables, and said,
2. The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son,

3. And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come.
4. Again, he sent forth other servants, saying, Tell them which are bidden, Behold, I have prepared my dinner: my oxen and my fatlings are killed, and all things are ready: come unto the marriage.
5. But they made light of it, and went their ways, one to his farm, another to his merchandise:
6. And the remnant took his servants, and entreated them spitefully, and slew them.
7. But when the king heard thereof, he was wroth: and he sent forth his armies, and destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city.

8. Then saith he to his servants, The wedding is ready, but they which were bidden were not worthy.

9. Go ye therefore into the highways, and as many as ye shall find, bid to the marriage.
10. So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests.
11. And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment:

12. And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless.
13. Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

14. For many are called, but few are chosen.

If you have Been Given "A Wedding Garment", things that are carnal no longer offend or surprise you. You have no more basis for "outrage" or "ranting". You understand that the sin and hurt that men visit upon each other takes Surrender Unto The Father to gain Deliverance from...

Over and over Jesus Witnesses that those who aren't Born-Again are not Known By The Father and thereby face rejection.

In These Final Moments, if you have not Come Unto The Father, nothing else matters. Of course, being carnal-hearted, you think, "God Knows my heart and I am fine", but how can this really be unless you have given up your life Unto The Father? You KNOW for sure, if you ever did so...

Jah6 are called but few choose to make their surrender...

Can't have All That HE Has for you without surrendering all that you are Unto HIM...

Maranatha!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 49353580
United States
12/07/2013 06:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why do the heathen rage?

Might as well ask Why Do the Laodicean Christians reject The Gospel and spurn the Gift Christ Gave HIS Life To Enable for them...

Now there is a topic...

Yet, until you are Born-Again and actually understand how your carnal-heart betrayed you in every way, in every action; even those your thought were good, you have no context or reference.

The carnal-hearts don't Know.

You hear True witness, Scripture cited and explained and it triggers no response; not even a "maybe".

Paul calls those who reject God's Chastisement and Guidance "Bastards not Sons".

Like the Christian on another board who wrote that he trusted The Holy Spirit, but before acting on Witness or Revelation, had to prove whatever God Gave him "in The Word"... Just pathetic and sad. Such readily given testimony is a witness of alienation from God, not living IN HIS Accord.

19-1/2 years I lived The Born-Again Life, just as Ezekiel 36 Witnesses. Then I get HIS Anointing to witness and God Schools me in Scriptural Witness. Literally Guides me to understanding and specific verses.

I had no need to know Scripture, I KNOW The Father and when I need to ask HIM something, I just did so. Never any need to prove anything God Gave me. Living my life 100% In Full Trust With HIM.

It truly astonishes me how those who Claim HIM, really dismiss HIM entirely. Unable to accept God on HIS OWN Terms, you erect dogma, doctrine, and statements of faith; all which cut you off from HIM and fill you with crap that insulates you from really contemplating God.

Jesus Witnesses in Matt 24 about Christians turning on one another, family members betraying each other; HIS Description of the events of "those days" which are hear and now, our reality...

Not really able to understand that it is YOU that Jesus is warning HIS Disciples of? Those unable to submit all to The Father and Come Unto HIM...

Yet, these same Pseudo-Christians Claim HIM.
These same Pseudos are gonna knock and ask to be admitted, "Lord, Lord, Open unto us..."

How much it must pain HIM to reject those who are lukewarm? Almost have it, but just never could surrender all.

How much pain does HE Feel when those who called upon HIS Name to "prophesy, cast-out demons, do mighty deeds" have to be rejected because they remain carnal-hearted, and were never willing to find capitulation to God in their heart???

I Know since mid-April 20004, it has pained me to write what I have Seen and Know and encounter very few even willing to consider my witness, much less any in agreement. There have been a few, and they were memorable.

Yet, I write to witness and point the way, not to "save, or win souls"...

It is my blessing to be able to write the witness I have been Given.

Why do the carnal-hearts rage?
Because they won't accept God on HIS OWN Terms and they're angry that HIS Will is not what they've decided it ought to be.
 Quoting: Lester 51201714

what a good word. thank you
saving for further study and sharing

yes, the carnal heart cannot hear the Word.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 49523005
United States
12/07/2013 07:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Matthew 22

1. And Jesus answered and spake unto them again by parables, and said,
2. The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son,

3. And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come.
4. Again, he sent forth other servants, saying, Tell them which are bidden, Behold, I have prepared my dinner: my oxen and my fatlings are killed, and all things are ready: come unto the marriage.
5. But they made light of it, and went their ways, one to his farm, another to his merchandise:
6. And the remnant took his servants, and entreated them spitefully, and slew them.
7. But when the king heard thereof, he was wroth: and he sent forth his armies, and destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city.

8. Then saith he to his servants, The wedding is ready, but they which were bidden were not worthy.

9. Go ye therefore into the highways, and as many as ye shall find, bid to the marriage.
10. So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests.
11. And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment:

12. And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless.
13. Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

14. For many are called, but few are chosen.

Quoting: Lester 51201714

i love this parable
bigD111

User ID: 39191150
United States
12/07/2013 07:04 PM

Report Abusive Post

HUGS

wow... just wow!
hf

ps. to A/C
have had sev near death escapes and know I have had curses put on me in past - (they are broken now, by the power of His Name)
obi is another name for this. when you say the initials O.B. it sounds the same.
the power of the mirror.
anyone with a brain knows that majick is being practiced in our country's highest office
the power of the mirror.
I know too well from people I used to work with years agoo (more than I can give details) that this highest office is full of high level dark metaphysicians etc.
my 2 cents

Well that is interesting! Anything to do with the infinity sign? Anybody know about this?
deplorably republican
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/07/2013 07:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
this will really get GLP Christian and Lester flared up.

here we gooooo...............

Thread: The Truth about Hell - but the mainstream fundies can't accept it. and maybe you can't either
bigD111

United States
12/07/2013 07:06 PM

Report Abusive Post

Thread: The Truth about Hell - but the mainstream fundies can't accept it. and maybe you can't either

You are a pot stirrer eh!
deplorably republican
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/07/2013 07:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: bigD111

i truly love both of those guys
i aint picken a fight
i'm just getting em stirred up to preach
bigD111

United States
12/07/2013 07:15 PM

Report Abusive Post

i aint picken a fight

Well I want to know about the infinity sign thing and our pres. I have a story to relate. Does it have to do with obeah?
deplorably republican
beebee

User ID: 22251051
Canada
12/07/2013 07:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Counterfeit Christianity? Is there any other kind? Aren't all religions based on FRAUD and DECEPTION?
beebee
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/07/2013 07:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

i aint picken a fight

Well I want to know about the infinity sign thing and our pres. I have a story to relate. Does it have to do with obeah?

infinity sign?
i love stories. do tell.
Life and Love

User ID: 46807867
United States
12/07/2013 07:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Counterfeit Christianity? Is there any other kind? Aren't all religions based on FRAUD and DECEPTION?
 Quoting: beebee

No. That was added later. Most started off as genuine experiences. Later, though, they started to become the ossified remains of someone else's ecstatic experiences. And once the original core was gone, it was simple to defraud and deceive.

It is possible, however, to recover the original experiences.
We become like that to which we are devoted. - Choose wisely.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7659535
United States
12/07/2013 07:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obvious hint:

Their belief of Christianity is Agenda 21 compliant.....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 51121247
United States
12/07/2013 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

i aint picken a fight

Its pagan at its roots. Used in witchcraft and such not sure about the Obama connection has he used it recently?For all intensive purposes it is the western equivalent of yin and yang and I'm sure at some point you have seen it rendered as a snake biting its tale. The symbolism comes in when you see it rendered as wrapping the earth as satan gains dominion over us.
bigD111

United States
12/07/2013 07:41 PM

Report Abusive Post
I had read a prophecy from an african woman. She said Obama was under a demon that had an infinity sign as it's symbol.
About a week later, my propane man came, only it was the manager of the company. He is an old friend, and a christian and he started talking. He told me he had a wild daughter that was 20, had 2 kids and no husband. He said she had called him and told him she was in the cemetary, had come out of a stupor there, and she was drawing the infinity sign on a headstone. She did not remember driving to the cemetary at all. When she got back in the car, she had scratched the infinity sign on her dashboard!
I thought it was too big a coincidence that I had just read something about this. She was delivered from this with prayer. When I saw Obama the night he was first elected, I freaked because I could see a demon in him, and the people were looking at him like he was a god!
I am wondering if Obeah was involved here, I think Ob came to power through demonic power. How else could he have beaten Hillary? I mean seriously? How could he have beaten her?
deplorably republican
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 51082189
United States
12/07/2013 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
wow, i knew Joyce Meyer was in here before I opened it. My sister is totally brainwashed with this womans years of rubbish. Found out recently my brother is too.

I feel kind of sad for Tammy Faye Baker. I like eccentrics, and think she was a good person that got into the whole thing like a mafia wife. She was alright in my book.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2013 07:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

HUGS

wow... just wow!
hf

ps. to A/C
the power of the mirror.
the power of the mirror.
my 2 cents

Wow!

Or how about OBI-wan-ken-OBI?

Obi is another word for obeah! Take that name apart - and you have Obeah on both sides - in other words, in order to be "wise" you have to know how to use the powers of both good and evil. Isn't that exactly what the serpent said to Eve?

"Obi-Wan is a great mentor; as wise as Master Yoda, and as powerful as Master Windu."
―Anakin Skywalker

Hmmm . . .those who practice Obeah will tell you that they use it for both good and evil.

How subliminal of them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 51200224
United States
12/07/2013 07:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Counterfeit BS is still BS. Religion is the biggest scam to ever grace this planet.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2013 07:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I had read a prophecy from an african woman. She said Obama was under a demon that had an infinity sign as it's symbol.
About a week later, my propane man came, only it was the manager of the company. He is an old friend, and a christian and he started talking. He told me he had a wild daughter that was 20, had 2 kids and no husband. He said she had called him and told him she was in the cemetary, had come out of a stupor there, and she was drawing the infinity sign on a headstone. She did not remember driving to the cemetary at all. When she got back in the car, she had scratched the infinity sign on her dashboard!
I thought it was too big a coincidence that I had just read something about this. She was delivered from this with prayer. When I saw Obama the night he was first elected, I freaked because I could see a demon in him, and the people were looking at him like he was a god!
I am wondering if Obeah was involved here, I think Ob came to power through demonic power. How else could he have beaten Hillary? I mean seriously? How could he have beaten her?

His demons were bigger?

Think about the infinity sign - it has two sides. Those who practice this sort of thing - believe it is the knowledge of good and evil.

Again - isn't that what the serpent said to Eve?
bigD111

United States
12/07/2013 07:49 PM

Report Abusive Post

His demons were bigger?

Think about the infinity sign - it has two sides. Those who practice this sort of thing - believe it is the knowledge of good and evil.

You mean they were bigger than Hillary's? She appears to me to be a witch! That is what I see.
deplorably republican
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/07/2013 07:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

His demons were bigger?

You mean they were bigger than Hillary's? She appears to me to be a witch! That is what I see.

hillary is a luciferian high ranking witch, probably in the same coven as martha stewart and the like. she's also a MK ultra handler. wicked wicked wicked. but, i don't see her as having the same ranking demons as obama. his is a big one, maybe more than one. that's my two cents anyway.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39608597
United States
12/07/2013 07:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
What ever happened the investigation into these hacks using tax exampt status as a church and driving in rolls royces and living in mansions? I never heard them being cut off from the tax exempt status so they must have paid off the goverment panel investigating them.
 Quoting: Jrock

if they are high budget tv preachers breaching mainstream networks and of enormous, ridiculous wealth, and preaching a self-centered prosperity message, they are illuminati/luciferian/satanic organizations backed by illuminati/luciferian/satanic funding sources/media. period.

look for the signs.

but Salt, WHY are you a fair weather Christian when you expose plausible anti-christ but then DELETE a thread that shows the Zionists fulfilling the Gog and Magog prophesies of today? Love you but want to know!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/07/2013 07:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
What ever happened the investigation into these hacks using tax exampt status as a church and driving in rolls royces and living in mansions? I never heard them being cut off from the tax exempt status so they must have paid off the goverment panel investigating them.
 Quoting: Jrock

if they are high budget tv preachers breaching mainstream networks and of enormous, ridiculous wealth, and preaching a self-centered prosperity message, they are illuminati/luciferian/satanic organizations backed by illuminati/luciferian/satanic funding sources/media. period.

look for the signs.

but Salt, WHY are you a fair weather Christian when you expose plausible anti-christ but then DELETE a thread that shows the Zionists fulfilling the Gog and Magog prophesies of today? Love you but want to know!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39608597

threads get deleted when GLP rules are broken.
period.
i am in no way a fair-weather Christian.
i am a front-line soldier. don't you forget that.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2013 07:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

This is very interesting - the cemetery plays a big role in the practice of Obeah.

Speaking of OB - many people over the last few years have reported some seriously freaky dreams about him.

Dream scalping can indicate Obeah activity.

Perhaps BO-OB (boob, lol) has been brought to power through OBI?
bigD111

United States
12/07/2013 07:57 PM

Report Abusive Post

This is very interesting - the cemetery plays a big role in the practice of Obeah.

Speaking of OB - many people over the last few years have reported some seriously freaky dreams about him.

Dream scalping can indicate Obeah activity.

Perhaps BO-OB (boob, lol) has been brought to power through OBI?

That is my assertion.
deplorably republican
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 51063801
Japan
12/07/2013 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Anyone can beat another if and when they have dirt on them, and they know you'll use it!
bigD111

United States
12/07/2013 08:06 PM

Report Abusive Post

Anyone can beat another if and when they have dirt on them, and they know you'll use it!

What dirt? Are you in the know?
deplorably republican

GLP