Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,253 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 675,061
Pageviews Today: 1,101,188Threads Today: 440Posts Today: 7,427
11:25 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Illuminati, satanic devil horns gesture in Coraline (video)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39826256
United States
12/08/2013 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Illuminati, satanic devil horns gesture in Coraline (video)
I posted a pic of this on this forum years ago and still seem to be the only person who has noticed it in the film (can't find a single other reference to it online). The movie is chock full of illuminati symbolism, most of which can be found with a google search, but this particular moment is quite telling...

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/08/2013 01:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Illuminati, satanic devil horns gesture in Coraline (video)
Not sure why you posted that illuminati hunter link. Are you promoting that or calling me an illuminati hunter?

I simply would like to know how the world works and who is in control of manipulating our reality.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/08/2013 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
And her dress is on the black and white Masonic pattern.

They are just disgusting where they put their pet symbols.
 Quoting: TruthMinion

The most disconcerting thing is that it's in virtually all children's movies now. THAT'S what people need to start realizing and discussing
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48088314
United States
12/08/2013 02:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
I posted a pic of this on this forum years ago and still seem to be the only person who has noticed it in the film (can't find a single other reference to it online). The movie is chock full of illuminati symbolism, most of which can be found with a google search, but this particular moment is quite telling...

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39826256

To be fair, the female shown doing the "devils horn" was the movies main villan, anything else though i dont know
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/08/2013 06:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
I believe Coraline is simply a movie showing you how the illuminati/entertainment industry is corrupting children.

The other mother/life represents a fictional life seen while watching tv/movies (dreaming/sleep state). As soon as Coraline begins going through the magic door in the day, rather than just at night (that's the key), things start to go wrong. It's as if she is relinquishing her real life for a life in the fake world (tv/movies). It's like kids growing up watching tv all the time, rather than participating in the "real world".

It's no coincidence that the main people living the pink palace are actresses/performers/entertainers.

GLP