Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,695 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 595,310
Pageviews Today: 999,197Threads Today: 364Posts Today: 6,625
11:32 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

SANDY HOOK PARKER FAMILY VIDEO - FULL OF OCCULT, ILLUMINATI + SATANIC SYMBOLS MONARCH PROGRAMMING

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 51648147
Canada
12/16/2013 10:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: SANDY HOOK PARKER FAMILY VIDEO - FULL OF OCCULT, ILLUMINATI + SATANIC SYMBOLS MONARCH PROGRAMMING

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 51648147

Damn, that's a long one! Will have to save that for a Saturday morning to replace my cartoon watching.

popcorn
 Quoting: Krystle|Ann

Your cartoon watching IS Monarch Programming LOL!
Krystle|Ann

User ID: 49621846
United States
12/16/2013 10:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: SANDY HOOK PARKER FAMILY VIDEO - FULL OF OCCULT, ILLUMINATI + SATANIC SYMBOLS MONARCH PROGRAMMING
Damn, that's a long one! Will have to save that for a Saturday morning to replace my cartoon watching.

popcorn
 Quoting: Krystle|Ann

Your cartoon watching IS Monarch Programming LOL!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 51648147

I was kidding about the cartoons, but yes you are right about that. I have to admit I still like being mindlessly entertained at times, maybe not cartoons but in other forms of comedic media.

Last Edited by Krystle|Ann on 12/16/2013 10:15 PM
:cpl3:
:rose:Power, Corruption and Lies..
Much more than just the title of an album.
The year was 2081, and everyone was finally equal.KV :rose:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47203201
United States
12/16/2013 10:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is the original breakdown of the video MUST SEE!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 898869

I like to think of myself as a pretty laid back person but damn- his overuse of the word 'fucking' completely takes away from any message he is trying to relay about the video
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 51648147
Canada
12/16/2013 11:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is the original breakdown of the video MUST SEE!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 898869

I like to think of myself as a pretty laid back person but damn- his overuse of the word 'fucking' completely takes away from any message he is trying to relay about the video
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 47203201

You can't say he didn't warn you!!

How can you not swear when you see these satanic motherfuckers becoming millionaires over the biggest hoax since 9/11
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 51722682
Australia
12/18/2013 05:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Those are good videos.

The use of symbolism has gotten so blatant at times with this event it feels like you're getting beaten over the head.

The kids singing "over the rainbow", and the fact that Judy Garland (actress in Wizard of Oz), produced music under "Sandy Hook Records" should lift some eyebrows on the biggest skeptics.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14316398

Okay, well I just read a thread on here about this annie haddad person, and then this one. I looked up judy garland and this is what I found.

Nothing concrete, but still, I was taken a back.....
[link to www.thejudyroom.com]
Jrock

User ID: 44288319
United States
12/22/2013 02:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
The pic of the 3 girls in 3rd video where Emily has her arms around her sister. Her right arm is too long and if it was real pic her arm would reach to her knees. She would have to be bent over if her arm draped down that far.

GLP