Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,629 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 286,832
Pageviews Today: 467,572Threads Today: 154Posts Today: 2,658
06:43 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

A Metaphysical and Spiritual Perspective Concerning The Outcome Of The Election.

CroWoman
11/09/2004 12:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
A Metaphysical and Spiritual Perspective Concerning The Outcome Of The Election.
Long read but worth it:

Greetings!

The results of the presidential election here in the U.S. created an energetic backlash and left many in a state of bewilderment and devastation. Feelings of shock, betrayal and confusion reverberated throughout. I felt much confusion as well, not because of election results, but because the plan literally changed at nearly the last minute. This all has to do with the creation of changes at the physical level.

October brought in much energy of change and things were moving ahead energetically very quickly. At the physical level, this usually manifests as a very busy schedule, feeling as though you can never catch up with all there is to do, and just too may things to tend to, coming in wave after wave after wave with seemingly no end.

At the higher levels things were moving rapidly as well, with much movement and placement and many openings to the higher realms as well as many openings and supported opportunities for change in the lower realms. We were most assuredly being pushed forward into the best niches for each of us, and at a rapid rate indeed. There was much energy of "alignment" and ownership of our beautiful planet by the light. All was finally being felt, the time was here and we were in it.

A few days before the election, our souls had a "meeting" and came up with a revised plan. We all agreed that we could hold on awhile longer as there needed to be an awakening of more people. Accomplishing a shift in the physical is a vital stage as it affects many who may not be "conscious" as we wonderful and most advanced lightworkers are :-) . A shift in the physical is quite an ordeal and a monumentous accomplishment.

We felt that keeping George Bush in the White House a bit longer would accomplish several things. As the being George Bush had agreed to embody much of the energy that was being removed and leaving our planet for evermore after eons of time, he agreed to play his role in the illusion a little longer as there needed to be even more energy present to create this phenomenal shift forward.

What in the world am I talking about, you may wonder? In order for change to manifest in form (in the physical), there needs to be a summoning. As all creation occurs from a summoning here and a response from source (in addition to source creating a summoning as well, as it comes from both ends and then culminates in creation), and in order to create in the physical for all of the majority, all of the majority needs to be ready and open to receive a change.

There needed to be more of an impact for MORE individuals to see what was really going on behind the scenes. We wanted more people to have an opportunity to use their energy and desire, and therefore really assist in a great push over the top into another dimension in form.

In addition, there simply were not enough individuals ready to embrace a big change within our governmental structure. If the current regime were to be "ousted" right now, many would not be open to a totally New and different reality in our governmental, societal and spiritual structures. Kerry would have continued on with the same structure and Old World regime. President Bush will make the ways of the darker/denser energies so VERY EVIDENT that everyone will eventually notice. He will be like a dog with a bone, or at any rate, his extreme ways will create much attention. He is fulfilling his purpose well.

The changes coming are going to be very BIG. People will need to WANT them in order to embrace them and summon and desire something VERY NEW in order for them to finally occur and for the transition to occur in the most welcoming and gentle way. Sometimes we have to become very miserable and totally lose something in order to be motivated to make a change.

Lightworkers have known about this change for eons but for the average person, this is totally New. We have been more than ready, but we need others to be more than ready. A big, sudden and dramatic change right now would frighten many people and they would try and cling onto the Old comfortable structure and ways.

So then, it now feels as though the energy has just "stopped". We may feel shocked, as it was so abrupt. It went from great light and alignment to what feels like NO light. We may not know where we now belong, where we are going, or may feel just plain scrambled and homeless. But I can assure you that all is in order and this feeling of the darkness predominating is just a temporary illusion.

We are holding down the light energy and openings so that the darkness can really build, and then boom! The darkness has to have the opportunity to totally reveal itself. With the New build-up of more awakened beings embodying even more light and more summoning of a New way, it will create a great momentum to burst forward in all ways when the time is right. Creating in the physical needs much momentum in the physical.

Please remember that what you see around you and in the media is only meant to awaken even more of us. What is going on behind the scenes is a totally different story. This "build-up" of darkness is manifesting in interesting ways as well. It is an opportunity to purge even more of this energy, and this is OK. It activates the darkness within us and it can show itself. I have never before received so may angry and attacking e-mails, and this is OK too as there needed to be a release. When the energy wanes like this (but this time it actually feels totally absent!), manifesting really slows. Finances don´t flow, and it can feel as though NOTHING is flowing. (I am still in a hotel in Flagstaff and wondering if I will EVER get housing!).

When all is finally revealed, it will then be BELIEVED by many and create the support and acceptance needed to forge ahead with the New. The best thing to do? I felt the darkness very strongly myself. When this happens I find it best to ignore it, go do something fun, distract myself, laugh as much as possible, and certainly TRUST that the light knows what it is doing. The more attention is given to it, the more it becomes real. This is a time when I discontinue watching and reading much of the media. As I have been going about my day, it is easy to see that people are happy everywhere. The sun knows it is very vibrant and alive and it still shines, the flowers still bloom, and my cat still purrs.

This absence of light we are feeling is TEMPORARY. It cannot come in as strongly as before and then never return. We are in a higher frequency and cannot go backwards. As a matter of fact, I awoke this morning feeling incredible waves of peace and love and they are continuing very strongly as I post this message. And this is what is REALLY going on!

In addition, this current energy status will evolve lightworkers to an even higher status. We need to be at a frequency where we are BEING light, and not just talking it or wanting it. If all the higher ways of light came in totally right now, many would just jump on the bandwagon without having embodied it themselves. This current situation then, will tweak us up even higher. We agreed to lovingly stay back with all of humanity and wait until all was ready.

So go walk your dog, play cards, walk in nature, take in a movie, hug someone, decorate your home, paint a picture, play with the children, indulge in your hobby and bide your time while we are "on hold" waiting for the darkness to build. Tune it out, follow your passion and just be you. And have fun! Lightworkers can be so very serious! This is also a great time to really find out and know who you are. When we know who we are, nothing can sway us and we are always connected to source. Just do and be what makes you feel GOOD.

If you are feeling burned out and ready to retire as a lightworker (I have felt this way many times myself), now is even a better time to go have fun! For me, I have to make a conscious effort as it is not always easy during these times. This is some of the darkest energy I have ever felt, but we need most EVERYONE to feel it in order to summon a change!

HIGHER DIMENSIONAL PERSPECTIVES:

In the higher realms, things look much different than they are appearing, as is always the case. At soul levels, everything is always in order and energy always flows in the same direction, with a very high vibration connected to source, and with agreement by all.

In the higher realms, we have agreements with each other to assist in whatever way possible to enhance the expansion of each and every being. This is why all is always in divine right order. And Source energy is always craving expansion.

In the highest realms that I am personally able to travel in and access, we are extensions of the spark of life, of the spark of Source. We became bored, needed something to do, and decided to create. We created worlds and experiences just to have something to do with Source energy and to have fun.

The Shift of the Ages was just something we decided to do to have fun. We are playing a game, putting ourselves in it and goofing around with creative outcomes. There are certainly many more dimensional levels higher than our beautiful beings of light and certainly higher than our galactic friends. We just infuse our energy into a creative vehicle and go from there. And many can infuse their energies into one physical being at the same time as well.

Therefore, it has been evident to me that George Bush agreed at a higher level to play his role to assist in awakening the masses by exhibiting extreme behavior. We all already knew this, but others certainly were not ready to see it. He has also agreed to embody as much of the darker/denser energies as well, and we are in it with him, as much as we embody these energies ourselves.

In addition, there is really no suffering as we know it. At the higher levels, each being is in total agreement as to the experience they wish to encounter. Like energy always attracts like energy and thus creates an experience for itself. No one leaves the physical body by accident and this is also why there are no such things as victims. Individuals involved in the war are not, then, having an "accidental" experience of pain and suffering.

I remember once being in a higher realm and viewing my experience in this current particular body. Although at that time I felt I had experienced suffering, it was very clear that I had enjoyed every moment of it at a higher level. In the human body we get to feel emotions, whether they be wonderful or devastating ones. Even though we may say that we will never go through this experience again, as it was NO FUN (I have said this many times myself), when we leave our bodies we do not feel this way and are always eager to come back again. We are much tougher than we think and would not be experiencing these things if we could not handle them.

There is, therefore, no dark or light, good or bad. Everything is just energy that we choose to put meaning on. (Remember the story of a headache being a wonderful thing to an aspirin salesman?) And some energies vibrate higher than others and embody more light as well and therefore just feel better to be in and around.

I would imagine that these things most of you are already aware of, but I choose this time to highlight a few as some were confused about how George Bush could possibly be a being of light. And I must also say, that although I am very aware of how things "operate" as per my own experiences and travels, many times I am also ready to throw in the towel, as I am still in a human body and things can FEEL quite different at times. And also know that your own experience is very much your own, and the absolute right and correct one for you as well. Much love to all.....

Are you ready to create the New World? Are you ready to make your unique and special contibution through your passion and joy?

I thank you for sharing in my joy of being me through this energy alert. Many blessings, much peace, and incredible joy in these miraculous times,

Karen

[link to www.whatsuponplanetearth.com]
gogeta
12/08/2005 10:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: A Metaphysical and Spiritual Perspective Concerning The Outcome Of The Election.
Thats and interesting, albeit long read. I have had to make a conscious effort to keep going this month, even before the election.

Some of the points she makes are interesting. What are your thoughts on GW being creature of light Cro?
CroWoman
Report Abusive Post
Re: A Metaphysical and Spiritual Perspective Concerning The Outcome Of The Election.
Some of the points she makes are interesting. What are your thoughts on GW being creature of light Cro?<<<

A creature? No doubt!

Of light? Ahem........?!?!?!?

Seriously though...I do believe that everything that is created has a spark of the divine....a spark of the light......and that aspect is always in perfection.

I can at least conceptualize if not always realize that this earth realm is truly an illusion and a shadow of the spirit.....and the idea that ´All the world is a stage´.....

What are your thoughts, Gogeta?
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
GODDAMNIT, GIVE IT A REST!

Can you go 3 days without ranting about the election?

Tossing the words spiritual and metaphysical into the subject line isn´t fooling anyone.

Seek help, you sick bitch.

Bush Won!

Deal!
CroWoman
Report Abusive Post
Can you go 3 days without ranting about the election?<<<

This would make you happy?

Prepare to be unhappy.

I am your worst -NIGHTMARE-!

I will not be silent where I see injustice anywhere.

Get over it!

Get used to it!

Deal!
SickLilBitch
Report Abusive Post
Seems as though AC 1:02 is quite ruffled by free speech. Could it be that the AC is getting a little afraid as more and more news is coming to light that perhaps the election wasn´t as the Repubs would like us to believe it is?

If you´re so completely sure that all is on the up and up AC, you´ll have no issues with anything anyone else has to say as it won´t really make a difference will it.

Your insistence that Cro or anyone else who questions the validity of this and the state of our country is very telling...
gogeta
Report Abusive Post
I think everybody serves some purpose on this earth. Some people unify directly or indirectly, and others divide, directly or indirectly. One could argue that Bush is the spark that unifies the country, or at least part of it.

In the grander scheme of things, who can say what would have happened if Bush would have made different decisions?

What if the true ramifications of what Bush has done, will be revealed at a later date?

For instance, assume we finish up in Iraq, and in 4 or 5 years, they have a working government, the children have shots and food, and education is better in the schools for them. Would that justify Bush?

Or to look down another path, assume GW did nothing and allowed the UN to stonewall and control. Then assume, Saddam was able to continue working on a nuclear program. They encounter a cherynobyl type incident and 90% of the population is killed.

I don´t think as humans, we have the ability to judge anybody based on our perceptions. I am guilty of it but I try hard not to be. No matter how hard we try, we can´t see the end results of actions or reactions.

I am willing to wait and see what his purpose is, and history will show if he is indeed a creature of light or darkness.

In conclusion(sorry for the long post) I am determined to live my life to the fullest that I can. I plan on enjoying each moment. I have let to many things get me down this year, and am trying to not let that happen any more. Something is coming in the future that will be a testing and trying time for all mankind, not just Americans. Either by Biblical terms, Native American prohesy, or the gut feeling that most of us have, but refuse to acknowledge, it will happen.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
LISAAAA?...where are ya girl?...get on in here and bitch slap this phony injun gal back to the reservation.

thwak
SickLilBitch
Report Abusive Post

Very enlightened. If you have something to say why not say it yourself, instead of asking others to do your speaking and thinking for you?
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
Crow:

"Can you go 3 days without ranting about the election?<<<

This would make you happy?"

No, but it might make you happy.

"Prepare to be unhappy.

I am your worst -NIGHTMARE-!

I will not be silent where I see injustice anywhere."

Your have a selective view of injustice. Bush Won. Get over it. BTW, I voted for Kerry.
DI
Report Abusive Post
So OP, the article is saying in so many woeds,"I ment to lose the election".1doh1
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
It sounds a little like what the Chinese call paining. If you quit fighting the pain it will tire itself and go away.
CroWoman
Report Abusive Post
For instance, assume we finish up in Iraq, and in 4 or 5 years, they have a working government, the children have shots and food, and education is better in the schools for them. Would that justify Bush?<<<

Back to the earthly realm, Gogeta....you are forgetting one, small but important fact...

We didn´t go in to Iraq with an altruistic premise of ´Nation Building´ nor to *liberate* the Iraqi citizens...we went based on the premise that Iraq qas a clear and direct threat to the US citizens and that Saddam had WMDs and a direct link to the *terrorist* attack on the WTC.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
Thank you so much for this CroWoman! I always need to be reminded of the higher perspectives... especially now.

flower
gogeta
Report Abusive Post
"Back to the earthly realm, Gogeta....you are forgetting one, small but important fact...

We didn´t go in to Iraq with an altruistic premise of ´Nation Building´ nor to *liberate* the Iraqi citizens...we went based on the premise that Iraq qas a clear and direct threat to the US citizens and that Saddam had WMDs and a direct link to the *terrorist* attack on the WTC."

I never said we went in to Nation Build. My question is would those end results justify it. Could you find the good in that.

I know the reasons as well as anybody. My first cousin was one of the first ones over there, and one of my friends I have known since 1st grade is still over there.

I try to find any good that I can from situations.
Urinal Cake..
Report Abusive Post
Sorry CROW, your wasteing your time.
It isn´t that hard, as a matter of fact it´s so simple it´s hard to believe.

FOLLOW THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD.1rof1ratdance1rof1
CroWoman
Report Abusive Post
Gogeta....that is a nice thought and forgive me for being crude....but you are blowing sunshine out of your ass when you discount that this is part of a larger, PNAC agenda for Global domination. : )
CroWoman
Report Abusive Post
AC...you are welcome.

I obviously need to be reminded.....and often...too of a higher perspective. : )
CroWoman
Report Abusive Post
FOLLOW THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD.<<<

OMG, Urinal Cake! Don´t tell me YOU are the man behind the curtain!

ToTo! I don´t think we are in kansas anymore!

charlie
gogeta
Report Abusive Post
"Gogeta....that is a nice thought and forgive me for being crude....but you are blowing sunshine out of your ass when you discount that this is part of a larger, PNAC agenda for Global domination. : )"

What wrong with optimism?

Uhm, whats PNAC?
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
Everything is just energy

--

alienship it is the human MIND that can USE, ENERGY, for either, good or evil.

yes, indeed "energy" is NEUTRAL but it can be USED for good or evil, darkness or light, GOD or Satan.
Beast
Report Abusive Post
´m not afraid
Of anything in this world
There´s nothing you can throw at me
That I haven´t already heard

I´m just trying to find
A decent melody
A song that I can sing
In my own company

I never thought you were a fool
But darling look at you
You gotta stand up straight
Carry your own weight
These tears are going nowhere baby

You´ve got to get yourself together
You´ve got stuck in a moment
And now you can´t get out of it

Don´t say that later will be better
Now you´re stuck in a moment
And you can´t get out of it

I will not forsake
The colors that you bring
The nights you filled with fireworks
They left you with nothing

I am still enchanted
By the light you brought to me
I listen through your ears
Through your eyes I can see

And you are such a fool
To worry like you do
I know it´s tough
And you can never get enough
Of what you don´t really need now
My, oh my

Oh love, look at you now
You´ve got yourself stuck in a moment

I was unconscious, half asleep
The water is warm ´til you discover how deep

I wasn´t jumping, for me it was a fall
It´s a long way down to nothing at all

Don´t say that later will be better
Now you´re stuck in a moment

And if the night runs over
And if the day won´t last
And if our way should falter
Along the stony pass

And if the night runs over
And if the day won´t last
And if your way should falter
Along this stony pass

It´s just a moment
This time will pass

U2 penguin

or not ;)
CroWoman
Report Abusive Post
Nothing wrong with optimism but it should be grounded in reality. : )

What is PNAC?

The NeoCON think tank, Project for the New American Century, from the 90s that includes members such as Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, Jeb...among others in the Bush Admin who advocate for Global Domination. Part of their plan has always been to oust Saddam and to gain control over the Middle East and their resources.
CroWoman
Report Abusive Post
PNAC is also the very same group who suggested that they would need something like another Pearl Harbor to get the American public and Congress behind their wars in the ME.

Since that statement....it has come out in the media that Pearl Harbor was allowed to happen and for the very same reasons that 911 has benefitted the Bush Admin so well.
gogeta
Report Abusive Post
Ahh. Not up to date on all NWO, TPTB world organization conspiracies right now.

Thats the good part about this board(usually). We can disagree but still communicate without being nasty.

I will just hold onto some optimism right now. It is better for me that way. Even if, as you say, it is not grounded in reality.
CroWoman
Report Abusive Post
Ahh. Not up to date on all NWO, TPTB world organization conspiracies right now.<<<

Gogeta, this isn´t a GLP conspiricy, PNAC is real and what I told you exists and is from their mouths, not mine.

Here is a link to their website if you would like to skim it for yourself:

[link to www.newamericancentury.org]

***edit:

June 3, 1997

Statement of Principles signed by:

Elliott Abrams, Gary Bauer, William J. Bennett, Jeb Bush,

Dick Cheney, Eliot A. Cohen, Midge Decter, Paula Dobriansky, Steve Forbes,

Aaron Friedberg, Francis Fukuyama, Frank Gaffney, Fred C. Ikle,

Donald Kagan, Zalmay Khalilzad, I. Lewis Libby, Norman Podhoretz,

Dan Quayle, Peter W. Rodman, Stephen P. Rosen, Henry S. Rowen,

Donald Rumsfeld, Vin Weber, George Weigel, Paul Wolfowitz

[link to www.newamericancentury.org]
Beast
Report Abusive Post
no points taking
match ends in stalemate

or not
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
It Wasn’t Just The Christian Right. But it is now.
By Laura Spero

In the six days since the election, most of us in the blue northeast have moved from disbelief to shock to a settling grief. People are coming to work wearing black. Some of us are angry, but mostly we are still too dumbfounded to really get worked up. We got worked up during Bush’s first term, and were positively frantic by election day…now we are just amazed. HOW could this happen?

It’s a question Democrats need to ask themselves, and not just because it’s the only thing they can think of at the moment. The political landscape in this country has reached some sort of climax—one we will only understand in the context of history—with the results of Tuesday’s election, it is poised to go careening in a dramatically new direction. If Democrats want to have sway in the route that American politics will take in the future, they’d better figure out how this happened.

The most obvious answer is to point to the conservative religious right, which has mobilized tremendously under Bush. This unique political climate has evolved not as a de-localized slide to the right averaging out to a new center; rather, the right has simply leapt off to the ultra-right, with conservatives gaining control of the Republican party, and the left is now standing here alone like a snubbed date, asking, HOW?

But there’s more to it than extreme conservatism. Let’s not make the mistake of saying, “All those religious fanatics have taken over the country!” I can’t say I know any authentic religious right-wing conservatives in Maryland , but I still know plenty of people who voted for Bush. Leading up to the election, I made a point of trying to tally their views and understand just how they could choose to vote for George W. Bush, and I came up with some rough trends.

First, there are rich people who want to be richer. No big news there. They can share a paragraph with corporate people who want to be more corporate.

Second, there are single-issue voters. Many of these also come from that wing of religious conservatives—pro-Lifers, anti-Gay rights. But there are also one-issue gun owners; one-issue tax cutters. The biggest, undoubtedly, are the one-issue Israel voters. I know intelligent, kind, environmentally conscious, gun-opposed individuals who believe that if we don’t protect Israel, nobody will—and someone will always stand up for the environment if it gets bad enough, right?

Third, there are smart people who are economic conservatives and “just can’t vote for a liberal like Kerry.” These people have always voted Republican, and they despise Bush, but they cannot abide a president who is going to spend all this time on social welfare and federal aid for the oppressed. This is the group I find hardest to understand, because it is clear as day that Bush is no economic conservative in practice; moreover, this group of voters is tuned-in enough to understand the atrocities by which this administration should have been evaluated. To be fair, this group also accounts for many of the folks who broke from a lifetime of Republican voting and reluctantly went Democratic.

Finally, there are the casualties of a brilliant Republican political campaign. We in the true blue states tend to think (mistakenly) that this group, along with religious conservatives, account for all of Bush’s supporters. Swing voters who ultimately thought that Kerry was too wishy-washy or that the country needed steadfast defending. Bush’s appeal to these people was holistic: it was an image, a sense. Maybe it was a sense of protection (built upon a carefully instilled sense of fear), maybe a sense of admiration (for Bush as a regular guy who doesn’t talk all presidential).

But most of all, that image was a sense of great pride and purpose in the American Way , which George W. Bush has deemed sacred. Not Christian—God in so many letters offends too many people, and you certainly can’t go around the world spreading God. But Freedom and Democracy, there’s nothing offensive about spreading those, and Bush convinced many people that America has a sacrosanct duty to do just that. When you can put God in your apple pie and eat it too—you get all the Godliness, none of the God, and a really good piece of pie.

And when you add up all these groups of people—the religious right, the wealthy (but not wealthy enough), the one-issue voters, the intellectual economic conservatives, and the people who like the idea of “spreading freedom” too much to consider how one goes about such a task, you’ve got a lot of people. Apparently.

But what’s really worth noticing is that this collection of voter-pools is not especially conservative. The conservative right might have tipped Bush over the edge, but he was not elected by an ultra-conservative populace.

And perhaps that is what we in “liberal” America are sensing as we stare at each other speechlessly, unable to articulate our horror. That the country is about to go in a wildly new direction that most people don’t really agree with. If you add up the “sacrifices” that each of Bush’s constituencies was willing to “live with” for the sake of some other interest, and you get a President who, on the whole, holds a lot of views that we are going to live with.
gogeta
Report Abusive Post
"Gogeta, this isn´t a GLP conspiricy, PNAC is real and what I told you exists and is from their mouths, not mine."

Never said it was. Merely stated I wasn´t up to date on what is what.

Thanks for the link. Browsed through it briefly, will go back and look through it in depth later.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
The ideas in the original post sound like the kind of stuff some of the agents over at RMNews pedal in order to justify Bush or try to make him out to be an agent for good in some convoluted, twisted way. On some level, yes, even the most heinous evil is "good" because it works together with all other energies toward some ultimate spiritual endgame. But recognizing that possibility doesn´t equate to endorsing, approving, aligning with, or minimizing the likes of G.W.Bush.

GLP