Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,047 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 965,700
Pageviews Today: 1,799,869Threads Today: 876Posts Today: 15,682
07:56 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

** UPDATE: Only book YOU'LL EVER NEED -- THE GLP ultimate discussion book: The Harvest: History of Humanity ***

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 49239930
United States
12/22/2013 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ** UPDATE: Only book YOU'LL EVER NEED -- THE GLP ultimate discussion book: The Harvest: History of Humanity ***
GLP bible is not real. it is just stories made up by a lot of old men a long time ago. it contradicts itself too. and all the translations of the GLP bible don't even agree.
 Quoting: pork fat rules

Holy carp, OP u have to change the title of this thread to include "GLP Bible"

That sounds like the best invention ever, please do it !! And credit would go to this gentleman I suppose :)
Scriptd

User ID: 29164372
United States
12/22/2013 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: ** UPDATE: Only book YOU'LL EVER NEED -- THE GLP ultimate discussion book: The Harvest: History of Humanity ***
I can't get passed page 45. Please send me the pdf
Diluted  (OP)

User ID: 48409935
United States
12/22/2013 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Has everyone gotten there FREE ebook of it via email?

Just for being a GLP member?

I've had a few purchases from Scribd. yet I probably put in around 80 hours worth of work into it. I would like to see some returns; or at least a "THANK YOU" donation.

So please let me know if you haven't received it yet, and if you can't spare a donation, it's cool - if you can, that'd rock my world.

Starving artist and all.

:)

[email protected]

for requests for .pdf and paypal.

ALSO IF YOU SHARE IT

Please share the [link to www.scribd.com] link - as it shows 60% of the file -

and then maybe, just maybe, they'll purchase it for $4.99

Much appreciated it,

Jack.
Read my book that discusses everything from the hidden government to ET contact:
[link to www.scribd.com]

Love to GLP.
Diluted  (OP)

United States
12/22/2013 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Green Karma will also suffice until your next "Pay Day"

(which is about what 80% of the people saying they'll donate when it's "next payday") Oddly it's Sunday so everyone should of be paid two days ago! ;)

Thanks a ton, and please keep the requests coming in.

Or, purchase it and make me a happy boy.

Thanks,
Jack
Read my book that discusses everything from the hidden government to ET contact:
[link to www.scribd.com]

Love to GLP.
Northman

User ID: 9494772
Puerto Rico
12/22/2013 12:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
How come no discussion on needlepoint?
Diluted  (OP)

United States
12/22/2013 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
How come no discussion on needlepoint?
 Quoting: Northman

Do you have the full version?
[link to www.scribd.com]

Love to GLP.
Diluted  (OP)

United States
12/22/2013 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Green Karma will also suffice until your next "Pay Day"

(which is about what 80% of the people saying they'll donate when it's "next payday") Oddly it's Sunday so everyone should of be paid two days ago! ;)

Thanks a ton, and please keep the requests coming in.

Or, purchase it and make me a happy boy.

Thanks,
Jack
 Quoting: Diluted

Everyone should of gotten their PDF?

[email protected] - Sent out 22 so far.

If I missed you, let me know.
[link to www.scribd.com]

Love to GLP.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 51868360
United States
12/22/2013 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag

You put that Maya crap in the book.
Diluted  (OP)

United States
12/22/2013 05:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is there anybody I missed who wants the PDF?
[link to www.scribd.com]

Love to GLP.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18998741
United States
12/22/2013 05:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
s226bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46659857
United States
12/22/2013 06:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
This should be everyones "refer to" or "READ THE DIRECTIONS"

concerning any subject on GLP.

[link to www.scribd.com]

You will be impressed. There are pictures.

You will greatly enjoy this book.

Please, let me know how you feel about it.

It is copyrighted, yet I give GLP members permission to cut and paste only to give credit to I, Diluted, (Jack C.)

Thank you,

AND ENJOY!

67 pages does not a book make. Also, your facts are questionable and your conclusions ridiculous.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46860464
United States
12/22/2013 09:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you have a pdf version i can download and keep without have to be tracked by the NSA via facebook and other selfie sheit?
 Quoting: Pink Sticker

Yes, check your Mailbox.

Can you create a Dropbox link?
Diluted  (OP)

User ID: 51890024
United States
12/23/2013 06:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do you have a pdf version i can download and keep without have to be tracked by the NSA via facebook and other selfie sheit?
 Quoting: Pink Sticker

Yes, check your Mailbox.

Can you create a Dropbox link?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46860464

just shoot me a private message and I'll email it to you

or purchase it off the website and help me out :-)
[link to www.scribd.com]

Love to GLP.
Diluted  (OP)

User ID: 51890024
United States
12/23/2013 06:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.scribd.com]

It is copyrighted, yet I give GLP members permission to cut and paste only to give credit to I, Diluted, (Jack C.)

Thank you,

AND ENJOY!

67 pages does not a book make. Also, your facts are questionable and your conclusions ridiculous.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46659857

you do realize that is a preview version, that is for sale for $4.99.

however, I am emailing the entire PDF to GLP members for free
[link to www.scribd.com]

Love to GLP.
Diluted  (OP)

User ID: 45553932
United States
12/23/2013 07:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag

You put that Maya crap in the book.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 51868360

a lot more to it than just that my friend
[link to www.scribd.com]

Love to GLP.
Diluted  (OP)

User ID: 48696328
United States
12/23/2013 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone else needing a copy before I go full retard and search for a publishing company?
[link to www.scribd.com]

Love to GLP.
The Cherished One

User ID: 6949205
United States
12/23/2013 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is there anybody I missed who wants the PDF?

I would like one please.

Thank you

Peace
Thread: The Cherished One

...do remember my agreement with everyone when having these little conversations. There is no judgment on my end of things nor any expectations on my part. You are free to believe what you wish.

A message of Hope… [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Diluted  (OP)

United States
12/23/2013 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Email me.
[link to www.scribd.com]

Love to GLP.
Michael
User ID: 6949205
United States
12/23/2013 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
e-mail sent

thanks again!

Peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42799151
United States
12/23/2013 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
That's great! For a second I thought I'd just see a list of all the topics with -tard appended to them.
TheTruthMonger

User ID: 44102723
United States
12/23/2013 01:26 PM

Report Abusive Post
Email me.

I would like a copy thanks
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 50028299
United States
12/23/2013 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

I hate GLP bible religtards

IT'S NOT A BIBLE jesus let me RE NAME IT

BIBLE MEANS BOOK, it HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH JESUS, if anything IT MENTIONS THE KNIGHTS TEMPLAR and how JESUS DIED IN INDIA.

Ugh!

READ BEFORE YOU MAKE COMMENTS.

I hate posters that deny what they posted. GLP bible is false religion inspired by satan, or who ever the bad guy is in your GLP bible.

How about you uh, read the damn thing first. It has nothing to do with religion. It covers TOPICS.

From IRON MOUNTAIN to ELDERS OF ZION to CRYSTAL SKULLS to THE MAYANS, to CROP CIRCLES, it speaks of UFOs - sightings - MOON BASES - Annunaki.

Politics.

Strawman.

How America is a corporation now.

It discusses THOSE IN DETAIL.

Now forget I ever said 'BIBLE' which means Book and think of it as a BASIC TOOL FOR NEW PEOPLE to UNDERSTAND WHAT THE HECK WE'RE TALKING ABOUT.

Also, if you would like a PDF to download and read, or to printout and share - PM me.

People are fucking retarded. YOu did an amazing job, thank you for putting it together!! I will donate :)
Diluted  (OP)

United States
12/23/2013 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
[email protected]

For PDF requests and donations via Paypal.
[link to www.scribd.com]

Love to GLP.
DrGonzo69

User ID: 43689876
United States
12/23/2013 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm pleased with the topic range and am working on putting together a high quality magazine with similar topics and surrounding the conspiracy world in general. If you're interested in going further than the book and being a major contributor to a monthly magazine. Please let me know.
Diluted  (OP)

United States
12/23/2013 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Green karma helps also so I can pen this app free once in awhile

:) so in lieu of a donation, you can donate green karma :-)
[link to www.scribd.com]

Love to GLP.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 51565513
United States
12/23/2013 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fail on the 12/21/2012 prophecy.

[link to www.scribd.com]

Thank you,

AND ENJOY!
Diluted  (OP)

United States
12/23/2013 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fail on the 12/21/2012 prophecy.

[link to www.scribd.com]

Thank you,

AND ENJOY!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 51565513

there was no fail, if you actually read it it says you're not going to wake up to hell fire and brimstone or a sudden change in the earth.

it is the dawn of a new age.
[link to www.scribd.com]

Love to GLP.
Diluted  (OP)

United States
12/23/2013 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
there is no prophecy in this book, only the truth and what I've researched there is also a bibliography page at the very end
[link to www.scribd.com]

Love to GLP.
Sir France's Beercan

User ID: 1245590
Austria
12/23/2013 02:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Big props for the effort mate. It covers most stuff I suppose and is a good start for newbs. Merry Christmas :)
Dr. AstroModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

User ID: 4211721
United States
12/23/2013 02:23 PM

Report Abusive Post
THIS IS THE GO-TO-MANUAL FOR EVERYTHING DISCUSSED.

Everything? Where are the instructions for moontardism? I don't see any instructions for what to do in case I see a horizontal moon! Nor do I see instructions for what to do if the sun is farther north or farther south than it was the previous day! What do I do? Your manual doesn't say!
chuckle
astrobanner2

GLP