Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,219 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,469,511
Pageviews Today: 2,124,083Threads Today: 586Posts Today: 11,561
05:13 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Heard it from a cockroach: The world must be coming to an end; Keith Richards almost died

Keef
User ID: 20359
United States
06/05/2006 02:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Heard it from a cockroach: The world must be coming to an end; Keith Richards almost died
but he lived, so i guess Planet Earth gets a repreive

cool.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 80552
United Kingdom
06/05/2006 03:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Heard it from a cockroach: The world must be coming to an end; Keith Richards almost died
Keith Richards IS a cockroach.

A guitar playing one too :5:
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 20359
United States
06/05/2006 03:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Heard it from a cockroach: The world must be coming to an end; Keith Richards almost died
Keith Richards Cannot be Killed by Conventional Weapons
Saturday, 13 May at 14:08Connections

Primal Scream
The Rolling Stones
Keith Richards
The Rolling Stones - Exile on Main Street
The Rolling Stones - A Bigger Bang
The Rolling Stones - Rocks Off
The Rolling Stones - Soul Survivor
Primal Scream - Rocks
I've been listening to The Rolling Stones a lot recently. Until recently, the only stones album I had was The Rolling Stones - Exile on Main Street, which, I must say, I didn't really think much of. I only got that particular album, because it had the song

The Rolling Stones - Rocks Off, which I thought was Primal Scream - Rocks. For years, I thought that was a Rolling Stones song, not a Primal Scream song.
In my opinion, the best song on the album is The Rolling Stones - Soul Survivor, which not many other people seem to like.
I got 40 licks, and it rocked, so I decided to get The Rolling Stones - A Bigger Bang, which is also cool. I think I like the later stuff a bit more than the early stuff.
So recently Keith Richards has been in the news a lot, having had 2 major brain operations, and, despite being in his 60's and having a lifetime of drug and alcohol abuse, walking out of the hospital a few days later, further proving the theory, that the only 2 things to survive a nuclear war would be cockroaches and Keith Richards.
Nero
User ID: 102269
Canada
06/05/2006 06:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Almost ONLY counts in horseshoes and hand grenades, eh?

GLP