Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,181 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 125,870
Pageviews Today: 213,883Threads Today: 76Posts Today: 1,064
02:09 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Obama Busted: Birth Cert Contains Words/Places That Did Not Exist In 1961! African American & Kenya

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 52331269
United States
01/03/2014 09:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Obama Busted: Birth Cert Contains Words/Places That Did Not Exist In 1961! African American & Kenya
Who cares. He reflects what the average American is, at root - a useless, homosexually-inclined, self-absorbed, bloated heffer fit only for slaughter and sacrifice.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1220090
Sweden
01/03/2014 09:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Obama Busted: Birth Cert Contains Words/Places That Did Not Exist In 1961! African American & Kenya
Obama is a Fraud.

ogrrr

Fraud - a person who pretends to be what he or she is not in order to trick people

deceit, trickery; specifically : intentional perversion of truth in order to induce another to part with something of value or to surrender a legal right

an act of deceiving or misrepresenting : trick

a person who is not what he or she pretends to be : impostor; also : one who defrauds : cheat

one that is not what it seems or is represented to be

[link to www.merriam-webster.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37573930
United States
01/03/2014 09:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Could you show me where on the birth certificate it says African American, I'm not seeing it. Also, Kenya has been Kenya since the 20s.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 49431184

Kenya was formed in Dec of 63 fuckstick
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45198861

Officially, but it was known as Kenya Colony prior to that. If you were old like me, OR read the link provided which links to Wikipedia which states that although it officially became the Republic of Kenya in '63 it's been known as Kenya for some time before that, you would know that.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37573930

Using WIKIPEDIA as a legit reference?....for anything???....especially political??? crazy
Just about anyone can edit and change anything to read how they want it to read.

:wiki1: :wiki2:
 Quoting: Useless Cookie Eater

The OP's own article uses Wikipedia as a reference. I'm referring to THAT reference, where we are directed to Wikipedia in the OP's original article to learn about Kenya's history, which you blindly believe until something doesn't jibe.
Nostril Domus

User ID: 45104543
United States
01/03/2014 09:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Somethings odd with that link, not the content but latency, it may be under attack..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 49431184
United States
01/03/2014 09:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

Officially, but it was known as Kenya Colony prior to that. If you were old like me, OR read the link provided which links to Wikipedia which states that although it officially became the Republic of Kenya in '63 it's been known as Kenya for some time before that, you would know that.

Using WIKIPEDIA as a legit reference?....for anything???....especially political??? crazy
Just about anyone can edit and change anything to read how they want it to read.

:wiki1: :wiki2:
 Quoting: Useless Cookie Eater

The OP's own article uses Wikipedia as a reference. I'm referring to THAT reference, where we are directed to Wikipedia in the OP's original article to learn about Kenya's history, which you blindly believe until something doesn't jibe.

I know right? Either the entire article is bs because it references Wikipedia or it isnt, which one op?
I AM
User ID: 52311263
United States
01/03/2014 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
That thing isn't EVEN black, African American, negro, or anything similar IMO. From the first time I saw him, I've had that feeling.
 Quoting: Ms. Superduper

Obongo has a Jew grandfather.
Blood is thicker than water.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37573930
United States
01/03/2014 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
The article is bs because it is full of fake information. The birth certificate doesn't say "African American," it says African. Anyone who went to school should know that Kenya was (partially) a British Colony from 1920 to 1963. Kenya was a word in 1961.

Get riled up about something real. This article is not it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 52354547
United States
01/03/2014 10:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama and his minions will go to prison whether he believes it or not it is written in scripture...

But it wont be until congress remembers the covenant and the power behind it...

scripture says that as well...
samemeroj

User ID: 47042715
United States
01/03/2014 10:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
The article is bs because it is full of fake information. The birth certificate doesn't say "African American," it says African. Anyone who went to school should know that Kenya was (partially) a British Colony from 1920 to 1963. Kenya was a word in 1961.

In those days, 1961, a birth cert. would've read Colored or Negro. African or African American was NOT used on B.C.'s in those days. (unless one was FROM Africa, of course.)
Check it out obama believers.
meroj
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48990937
United States
01/03/2014 11:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Holy shit! This should be perma-pinned for eternity. This is 100% solid proof that anyone can verify.

I would e-mail my senator and congressman if not for the fact that I'm convinced that TPTB all know about this and planned it. My prediction is he will be impeached late in 2015 or early 2016 for Benghazi or something else. They will then use the impeachment to start a class war.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 48858150

Fixed it for ya. ;)
Sobriquet

User ID: 42032529
United States
01/03/2014 11:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

In those days, 1961, a birth cert. would've read Colored or Negro. African or African American was NOT used on B.C.'s in those days. (unless one was FROM Africa, of course.)
 Quoting: samemeroj

he be right

It says 'African'. Which is really, really REALLY odd.
Government...
Govern: CONTROL
Ment: MIND
CONTROL MIND;MIND CONTROL

The terrorists attacks which will be launched in the United States will be blamed upon middle eastern religious fanatics, Christian fundamentalists, white supremacists, Patriots, or Militias. A more immediate result of these operations will be the increased use of military forces, weaponry, and equipment such as tanks and armored personnel carriers in civilian law enforcement, the suspension or elimination of Habeas Corpus, the elimination of jury trials, the attempted disarming of the American People, and the institution of martial law with show-trials conducted by a tribunal of judges. - William Cooper 1997 (RIP)

"If it's TRUE, it cannot be a THEORY!"
-- Kentroversy (02/23/07)

The light is always stronger than the darkness.

And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. - John 3:19

Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that it is near, right at the door. - Mark 13:29
Ozicell

User ID: 52110436
Australia
01/03/2014 11:17 PM

Report Abusive Post
Could you show me where on the birth certificate it says African American, I'm not seeing it. Also, Kenya has been Kenya since the 20s.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 49431184

Even so - on an official government document of the time, it would have been called officially by it's internationally recognised name.
That which is - has already been, And what is to be - has already been. Quote: King Solomon.
Ozicell

Australia
01/03/2014 11:22 PM

Report Abusive Post

he be right

Quoting: Sobriquet

Especially when the mother's race is classified Caucasian! Saying the father's race is African is like saying the mother's race is British.
That which is - has already been, And what is to be - has already been. Quote: King Solomon.
Anonymouse Coward
User ID: 1081790
United States
01/03/2014 11:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

Except......... neither version lists Pres Obama's race. They list HIS PARENT'S RACES. Father (born in Kenya, and hence African) and his mother, Caucasian.

Prove me wrong with source documents, please.
Ozicell

Australia
01/03/2014 11:32 PM

Report Abusive Post

Except......... neither version lists Pres Obama's race. They list HIS PARENT'S RACES. Father (born in Kenya, and hence African) and his mother, Caucasian.

Prove me wrong with source documents, please.
 Quoting: Anonymouse Coward 1081790

Born in 'Africa' does not describe 'Race'! Example - The mother may have been born in Africa yet her 'Race' would still have read Caucasian!
Sobriquet

United States
01/03/2014 11:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've been researching this for some time now and I've figured out who is doing this. Their agenda is evil and involves a vast network. This network is shaped like a pyramid. I took the liberty of drawing up a representation of this diabolical shape. Obama is like 2/3 the way up to the top. We, of course, are at the bottom.

piramid
Government...

The terrorists attacks which will be launched in the United States will be blamed upon middle eastern religious fanatics, Christian fundamentalists, white supremacists, Patriots, or Militias. A more immediate result of these operations will be the increased use of military forces, weaponry, and equipment such as tanks and armored personnel carriers in civilian law enforcement, the suspension or elimination of Habeas Corpus, the elimination of jury trials, the attempted disarming of the American People, and the institution of martial law with show-trials conducted by a tribunal of judges. - William Cooper 1997 (RIP)

And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. - John 3:19

Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that it is near, right at the door. - Mark 13:29
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21903530
Canada
01/03/2014 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
If Obama's father was African and his mother was American, that makes him a Negro?

If the word African was already around and the word American was around, is it not possible that somebody would have used the two words together to describe the child of an African and an American?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 734521
United States
01/03/2014 11:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why the CT Soc Sec number?

There is no logical answer for that.

Except Bill Ayers was good at stealing identities in NYC - not far from CT.

Billy may have gotten him some American documentation back in the early '80s when Obama decided being a 'foreign' student was not working out.
Sobriquet

United States
01/04/2014 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
The founders made sure that you MUST be a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN to become President.

BOTH parents MUST be U.S. Citizens.....period.

Barack Hussein Obama is NOT a natural born citizen.

But here's the rub:

There's not a goddamn thing you or I or ANYONE else can do about it!

bhocert
Government...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 52429789
United States
01/04/2014 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 52027898
United States
01/04/2014 12:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama Busted: Birth Cert Contains Words/Places That Did Not Exist In 1961! African American & Kenya

News Links
Jan 3, 2014
78 12929

4 Simple Questions from a New Jersey Attorney…

1. Back in 1961 people of color were called ‘Negroes.’ So how can the Obama ’birth certificate’ state he is “African-American” when the term wasn’t even used at that time?

The rest: [link to www.theminorityreportblog.com]
 Quoting: Ms. Superduper

great job op. I do not know if we will ever see justice in this but i am glad we can shove it down the shills throats here on glp as well as the world that is looking in upon us patriots. we all know the truth....
Citizenperth

User ID: 52371052
Australia
01/04/2014 12:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
The founders made sure that you MUST be a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN to become President.

BOTH parents MUST be U.S. Citizens.....period.

Barack Hussein Obama is NOT a natural born citizen.

But here's the rub:

There's not a goddamn thing you or I or ANYONE else can do about it!

bhocert

Africa is not appropriate on a birth certificate:

africa is a 'continent' not a nation.

eg: Australia is both a continent and a nation.

eg: North America is perdominantly 'US' and 'Canada'

therefore you could be 'sudanese', 'conganese' or 'south african'

the whole thing is a fraud......

citz_BO1

Last Edited by CitizenPerth™ on 01/04/2014 12:06 AM
It's life as we know it, but only just.
[link to citizenperth.wordpress.com]
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 51491918
United States
01/04/2014 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
:stonedbama:

:57statesbushbama:
 Quoting: Bending Light

I needed that laugh!

Thanks so much.OL
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 51491918
United States
01/04/2014 12:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
On my B.C I was not even named(original)I have the old first issue my dad gave it to me when I became 18.

I thought I had lost the original and sent off for a new one about 3 years ago,they gave me hell getting a long form one that had my name on it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40322488
United States
01/04/2014 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Old

Effing

News
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1220090
Sweden
01/04/2014 12:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here's the kicker as I see it.

If I put myself in the position of the guy ordered to convince the world that I'd scanned some sort of a real birth certificate for Bork Obunga, the very last thing I'd ever do is post some six or seven part pdf file on the internet. I'd anticipate my own mother and grandmother calling me a lying SOB... The ONLY thing I'd ever post would be some pure bitmap image, either a bmp or tif image.

Moreover, any technically competent person that the Bork (Obunga) admin were to give that assignment to would have known that; you have to assume that whoever did that scan and post had to be a near computer illiterate.

Then you ask yourself why a near computer illiterate would have drawn that assignment, and the answer is not difficult. When Attila the Hun died, the Huns killed every member of the burial detail which had buried him so that his grave would never be found.
When Genghis Khan died, same thing, to this day nobody has any clue as to where either Attila or Genghis Khan might be buried.

There are some assignments which nobody wants despite any glory which might be attached to them, simply because no amount of money would compensate for the occupational hazards attached to them and being the only person on Earth to know what exactly had been posted on the internet for the benefit of Bork Obunga's continued general recognition as a "natural born US citizen(TM)" is one of them.

My guess is that either Bork himself or some member of his immediate family posted that pdf file.
 Quoting: Icebear

It is also like when the Pharaoh died in Egypt... All the priests, servants, and slaves were murdered and entombed.

Everyone involved with obama's fake photo-shopped birth certificate, that might make a peep about it, is being killed off.

If anyone else is connected with all of the fraud, they better find a way to speak up, or they will be 'fuddyied' and murdered.

Thread: The health director who approved the release of President Obama’s birth certificate has died in a plane crash

Thread: WTF ALERT UPDATE: Hawaii health director Fuddy died after plane made a SMOOTH belly landing?

Thread: FOIA Requests on death of Loretta Fuddy...The woman who knew too much about Barry's BOGUS BIRTH CERTIFICATE

hiding
Windsage

User ID: 40955476
United States
01/04/2014 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Letters to the Editor, Ebony 23 (January 1968): 10-11.

<<<<I am forwarding the coupon in the hope that something may be accomplished in the immediate future to change the name of our race nationally and indisputably from "Negro" to "Afro-American" or "African-American."

I was very pleased to see your article in Ebony on the subject and I agree with Mr. Keith Baird. Unfortunately, the name makes a hell of a difference.

Mrs. B. J. Harrison
Portsmouth, Va.>>>>....from the article

[link to www.virginia.edu]

In 1961 when the birth cert was supposedly created, the term was Negroes...briefly went to Blacks, then settled on Afro-American in the late sixties.

Last Edited by Windsage on 01/04/2014 12:23 AM
Sobriquet

United States
01/04/2014 12:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Old

Effing

News
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40322488

That needs to be repeated over and over.
Government...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9831451
United States
01/04/2014 12:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
A president with sealed records? That boy has something to hide.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 50473212

little known fact.

the first act of Obama as president was to to sign an executive order that 'protected' all records of a sitting president which SEALED his history.

true story.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9831451
United States
01/04/2014 12:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Old

Effing

News
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40322488

That needs to be repeated over and over.

THIS^

GLP