Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,215 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 961,043
Pageviews Today: 1,603,055Threads Today: 647Posts Today: 11,552
04:03 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

OBAMA To Wage War On The Sovereign Citizen Movement As It Is Growing! Ron Paul Says The Movement Is Getting A Bad Rap Due To Propaganda.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46552577
United States
01/05/2014 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
OBAMA To Wage War On The Sovereign Citizen Movement As It Is Growing! Ron Paul Says The Movement Is Getting A Bad Rap Due To Propaganda.
[link to www.foxnews.com]

People who are apart of the sovereign citizen movement believe they only have to adhere to God's laws.

They reject the government laws and controls.

The movement is growing in the US, and I believe that is the reason for the NSA, drones, and all the government meddling in our lives.

Of course the government is not going to admit to that, but even the police are requesting more training when it comes to the sovereign citizen movement.

FROM ARTICLE:

“All are born into the sovereign domain of the prime creator,” Joseph, who declined to give his full name or location, told FoxNews.com in an email. “No code can ever abridge that fact, no amount of manmade thought or words on paper can ever abridge that. Today man has lost sight of himself so bad that he will blindly follow, believe or succumb to anything considered an authority outside or seemingly above himself.”

Dubbed sovereign citizens by law enforcement, the movement numbers anywhere from 80,000 to 300,000 nationwide, according to experts contacted by FoxNews.com. While many live on society's fringe and pose no immediate threat, police are being trained to be wary of sovereign citizens, knowing that they may not respect cops' authority and could be prone to violence.

“We’re five years into a major resurgence of the sovereign citizens movement and even with that, most Americans have no idea that the sovereign citizens movement exists,” said Mark Pitcavage, director of investigative research at the Anti-Defamation League. “It has this uncanny ability to fly under the radar screen."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45969501
United States
01/05/2014 06:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: OBAMA To Wage War On The Sovereign Citizen Movement As It Is Growing! Ron Paul Says The Movement Is Getting A Bad Rap Due To Propaganda.
sad...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/05/2014 06:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: OBAMA To Wage War On The Sovereign Citizen Movement As It Is Growing! Ron Paul Says The Movement Is Getting A Bad Rap Due To Propaganda.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/05/2014 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
sad...
 Quoting: Settle4It

I think the sovereign citizen movement is getting a really bad rap...I really understand where they are coming from.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45969501
United States
01/05/2014 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
sad...

I think the sovereign citizen movement is getting a really bad rap...I really understand where they are coming from.
 Quoting: Krystal

I worry about what will happen to the movement..
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/05/2014 06:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to newsone.com]

Ron Paul is set to speak to a group of sovereign citizens when the FBI gives a warning about them.
Dr. Paul says the movement is getting a bad rap.

FROM ARTICLE:

Congressman Ron Paul was scheduled to speak at the Freedom Law Conference on March 16th. The Freedom Law Conference is a gathering of so called “Sovereign Citizens.” The FBI has just issued a warning about “Sovereign Citizens” claiming that they are a growing threat to local law enforcement agencies.

The extremists may refuse to pay taxes, defy government environmental regulations and believe the United States went bankrupt by going off the gold standard.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/05/2014 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
sad...

I worry about what will happen to the movement..

Well, the movement must walk a safe ground...not to hurt their cause.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41237090
United Kingdom
01/05/2014 06:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think it might be one of many reasons... not purely the Sovereign Movement...

Is safe to assume that whoever profits from these drone/surveillance contracts will have some sort of connection with private prisons.

A Sovereign is just as profitable as a guy dealing weed... if anything it might be less profitable, depending on the Sovereign's knowledge it could prove to be the opposite.

IMO is more against any new Occupy movements that might arise, any militias that might form or any other type of organised resistance against them... sovereigns for the most part keep themselves to themselves but those out there trying to spread the word will certainly be on the watch list...

"Our drone detected your car went 1mph over the speed limit!"
"What's that, no licensee/papers?"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8996836
United States
01/05/2014 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
they will always go after ANYTHING that poses a real threat to their power structure. The problem is the idiots who basically declare on them and start using force. These idiots don't realize THEY ARE DECLARING WAR ON THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. These tyrants will not take that lying down. You have to show them YOU have greater command of the law than they do. The Constitution is ALIVE AND WELL for those who know how to get out from under the equity system they have created.
Aircooled

User ID: 39729865
United States
01/05/2014 06:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Danm, they're really making them look bad...

"In extreme cases, sovereign citizens forgo financial schemes and become violent when confronted by cops. In the past decade, seven killings of law enforcement officers have been blamed on sovereign citizens.

Adherents of the movement believe the U.S. government creates a secret identity for each citizen at birth that controls a clandestine U.S. Treasury account totaling up to $20 million, which is used as collateral for foreign debt. And by filing enough bogus legal documents, including fake liens and false foreclosure notices, sovereign citizens believe they can game the system, ultimately eliminating personal debt or defrauding corporations.

“The reason that this particular segment of the movement has grown so rapidly it because it essentially promises them something for nothing,” Potok told FoxNews.com. “I think that’s a big piece of it — simple greed mixed with a healthy dose of conspiracy theory with no basis in reality.”
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/05/2014 06:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think it might be one of many reasons... not purely the Sovereign Movement...

Is safe to assume that whoever profits from these drone/surveillance contracts will have some sort of connection with private prisons.

A Sovereign is just as profitable as a guy dealing weed... if anything it might be less profitable, depending on the Sovereign's knowledge it could prove to be the opposite.

IMO is more against any new Occupy movements that might arise, any militias that might form or any other type of organised resistance against them... sovereigns for the most part keep themselves to themselves but those out there trying to spread the word will certainly be on the watch list...

"Our drone detected your car went 1mph over the speed limit!"
"What's that, no licensee/papers?"
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41237090

I know. We are not going to be able to breathe before it is over with.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/05/2014 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Danm, they're really making them look bad...

"In extreme cases, sovereign citizens forgo financial schemes and become violent when confronted by cops. In the past decade, seven killings of law enforcement officers have been blamed on sovereign citizens.

Adherents of the movement believe the U.S. government creates a secret identity for each citizen at birth that controls a clandestine U.S. Treasury account totaling up to $20 million, which is used as collateral for foreign debt. And by filing enough bogus legal documents, including fake liens and false foreclosure notices, sovereign citizens believe they can game the system, ultimately eliminating personal debt or defrauding corporations.

“The reason that this particular segment of the movement has grown so rapidly it because it essentially promises them something for nothing,” Potok told FoxNews.com. “I think that’s a big piece of it — simple greed mixed with a healthy dose of conspiracy theory with no basis in reality.”
 Quoting: Aircooled

Yeah, they are trying to make them look bad. Dr. Ron Paul says it is basically propaganda. I agree.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38074907
United States
01/05/2014 06:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
I agree with Dr. Paul. The gov will try to demonize anyone that does not participate in the system that enriches the gov elite.
The elite have a really good thing going - slaves that believe they are free and provide the elites with a lavish lifestyle, generation after generation.

Go ahead and revoke your contracts with the gov and see how long you last. Rule of law is gone.
IMHO it is better to just sorta disappear from the "system" quietly and let all the other poor saps support the ever growing number of elites.
Life aint fair. FIght or flee if you don't like your situation. I prefer to flee. I'm not here on this earth to go along with or fight the "system". There are much better ways to spend my time.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/05/2014 06:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/05/2014 06:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
I agree with Dr. Paul. The gov will try to demonize anyone that does not participate in the system that enriches the gov elite.
The elite have a really good thing going - slaves that believe they are free and provide the elites with a lavish lifestyle, generation after generation.

Go ahead and revoke your contracts with the gov and see how long you last. Rule of law is gone.
IMHO it is better to just sorta disappear from the "system" quietly and let all the other poor saps support the ever growing number of elites.
Life aint fair. FIght or flee if you don't like your situation. I prefer to flee. I'm not here on this earth to go along with or fight the "system". There are much better ways to spend my time.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 38074907

Well said, Sir!
Rootball
User ID: 38074907
United States
01/05/2014 07:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Remember the strong arm tactics used by Janel Reno in the 90's against the Freemen.

"That’s why the federal government considered these men dangerous—not because they might have owned guns and not because they were a physical threat to anyone. It was the Freemen’s knowledge—and their passing it on to others—that created the Fed’s fear of exposure of its fraudulent system." -

See more at: [link to americanfreepress.net]

If more folks would believe in their own freedom we might be able to reclaim our Constitution.
dpepper
User ID: 52507230
United States
01/05/2014 07:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

for Ron Paul
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44534891
United States
01/20/2014 04:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.foxnews.com]

People who are apart of the sovereign citizen movement believe they only have to adhere to God's laws.

They reject the government laws and controls.

The movement is growing in the US, and I believe that is the reason for the NSA, drones, and all the government meddling in our lives.

Of course the government is not going to admit to that, but even the police are requesting more training when it comes to the sovereign citizen movement.

FROM ARTICLE:

“All are born into the sovereign domain of the prime creator,” Joseph, who declined to give his full name or location, told FoxNews.com in an email. “No code can ever abridge that fact, no amount of manmade thought or words on paper can ever abridge that. Today man has lost sight of himself so bad that he will blindly follow, believe or succumb to anything considered an authority outside or seemingly above himself.”

Dubbed sovereign citizens by law enforcement, the movement numbers anywhere from 80,000 to 300,000 nationwide, according to experts contacted by FoxNews.com. While many live on society's fringe and pose no immediate threat, police are being trained to be wary of sovereign citizens, knowing that they may not respect cops' authority and could be prone to violence.

“We’re five years into a major resurgence of the sovereign citizens movement and even with that, most Americans have no idea that the sovereign citizens movement exists,” said Mark Pitcavage, director of investigative research at the Anti-Defamation League. “It has this uncanny ability to fly under the radar screen."

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4170085
United States
01/20/2014 04:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ron Paul is an egotistical idiot
more focused on his own self
than a philosophy that's
workable and fair.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39796034
United States
01/20/2014 04:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
The propaganda machine grinds to dust...

:racistdef:

GLP