Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,089 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 400,508
Pageviews Today: 665,490Threads Today: 228Posts Today: 4,142
08:57 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

New Madrid area is now getting hit by Mysterious booms with earthquakes next to them.. following the course of history but MSM blames it on ICE!

Bending Light
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 47044765
United States
02/05/2014 01:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
New Madrid area is now getting hit by Mysterious booms with earthquakes next to them.. following the course of history but MSM blames it on ICE!
video report

Feels sometimes like I'm in the Matrix twilight zone wondering how more people aren't seeing these things...

Okay here's the updated map of Mysterious booms reported by news (plotted on blue) & earthquakes (per usgs) plotted in red from a little over past 2 months:

updatedboommap

I've went through what's been going on recently exposing the BS.

Thread: The Mysterious Booms cover up exposed! What USGS & the MSM news does NOT want you to know!
Thread: Earthquakes hitting where Mysterious Booms have been reported by news now reaches 13 states in past 2 months, latest earthquake by New York City!

But now it's hitting New Madrid area so I'll get to the new info.

"ST. FRANCOIS COUNTY, MO (KTVI)– The intense cold may be causing problems you`ve never heard of, but they’re hearing them loud and clear in St. Francois County.
People across St. Francois County heard similar things in Bonne Terre, Park Hills, Farmington and Ter du Lac"
[link to fox2now.com]

On the map above I plotted one of the towns listed "Bonne Terre" in blue in Eastern Missouri.

Bare in mind, the news report was from 2/3/14
On 2/3/14 this earthquake hit.

newmadridquake
[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

The earthquake hit about 15 miles NW of the booms reported by the news blamed on ice.

Now here's a newspaper article from the The St. Louis Republic., November 05, 1903

boomsarticle2
[link to chroniclingamerica.loc.gov]

Booms preceding earthquakes has evidence throughout history, especially for this very area.

So what about these ice quakes????
Now supposedly in Missouri.

Well they first supposedly occurred in Canada, and I've got some quotes about them as well:

Even within that excuse hints HAVE BEEN GIVEN:

"A cryoseism, also known as a frost quake, is so rare in the Greater Toronto Area that 30-year weather veteran and Environment Canada meteorologist Geoff Coulson hadn't dealt with the phenomenon until local reports started coming in on Christmas Day.
"They are incredibly rare," he said in an interview on Dec. 30."
[link to www.durhamregion.com]

"Cryoseisms are very locally felt," said Dr. Jon Ebel, senior research scientist at Weston Observatory at Boston College. "Just a few miles away, people won’t notice it. But people right next to it will feel it."
[link to www.weather.com]

"However, it doesn't explain why many of the reports come around the same time across a wide area. And why is this one of the first times this has been widely reported across southern Ontario when we are no stranger to the ups and downs of temperatures?"

[link to globalnews.ca]

Frost quakes are explained as "extremely rare", "very locally felt" and wouldn't explain it occurring "across a wide area around the same time".
In the Missouri Booms, multiple towns were listed across an entire county that in itself isn't "very locally felt".
I'm sure you get the idea.

Also reported on the 4th more booms in Northeast Missouri:

"As it turned out, I was not the only person to hear the sound. Mike Hall, director of Marion County 911, reports that agency received over a dozen calls from Marion and Ralls counties Sunday night from people who either heard a loud boom or felt what they believed was something striking their residence."
[link to www.hannibal.net]

In western Kentucky... New Madrid area booms have been hitting there as well:

LEDBETTER, Ky. - A series of 'loud booms' late on Saturday night have been a cause for concern for local communities.
[link to www.wpsdlocal6.com]

Unexplained "booms" leaving local neighborhoods shaken
For the past two days in a row, people in the Local 6 area have reported hearing loud, jolting booms.
...people who say they have all heard and felt the same thing in counties across western Kentucky and southern Illinois. Public safety officials are trying to figure out what's causing the noise while people brace themselves for the next big boom. "
"It just shook this whole neighborhood and shook all these houses. In here, stuff rattled on the shelves."

There was an earthquake just a few miles few of Ledbetter Kentucky a few days later: [link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

All seen on here:

updatedboommap

Below will be the complete list of booms reported by the news with earthquakes that hit near them as seen in the image above:

Sanger, Texas Booms
[link to www.dentonrc.com]

Azle, Texas Booms
[link to keranews.org]

Denton, Texas Booms
[link to www.dentonrc.com]

Marietta, Oklahoma Booms
[link to www.eenews.net]

Earthquakes nearby-
[link to comcat.cr.usgs.gov]

Rogers County, Oklahoma Booms
[link to www.newson6.com]
[link to www.newson6.com]

Earthquake nearby-

Springfield, Missouri Booms
[link to www.ky3.com]
[link to www.jrn.com]

Earthquake nearby-

St. Francois County, Missouri Booms
[link to fox2now.com]

Earthquake nearby-

Jeffersonville, Kentucky Booms
[link to www.wkyt.com]

Earthquake nearby-

Ledbedder, Kentucky booms Booms

Earthquake nearby-

Morristown, Tennessee Booms
[link to www.citizentribune.com]

Earthquakes nearby-

Rome, Georgia Booms
[link to www.northwestgeorgianews.com]

Earthquake nearby-

Franklin, Georgia Booms
Jackson, Georgia Booms
[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]

Earthquakes nearby-

Summerville, South Carolina Booms
[link to www.counton2.com]

Earthquake nearby-

Middlebury, Vermont Booms
[link to www.addison-eagle.com]

Earthquake-nearby

Bronx, New York Booms

Earthquake nearby- YES by NYC!

Stonington, Connecticut Booms
[link to www.nbcconnecticut.com]
[link to www.nbcconnecticut.com]

Earthquakes nearby-

Cranston, Rhode Island Booms
[link to cranston.patch.com]
[link to cranstononline.com]

Earthquake nearby-

Dover, Pennsylvania Booms
[link to www.yorkblog.com]
Wellsville, Pennsylvania booms
LINK in video, not allowed on GLP

Earthquake nearby-

Chesterfield, Virginia Booms
Amelia, Virginia Booms
[link to wtvr.com]

Earthquake nearby-

The point of this thread is to show, again even further now that these booms are being covered up. blamed in fireworks, ice, target shooting etc etc.. even though earthquakes are hitting near right where the reports are coming out of and that it's historical fact booms can be geological and have a connection to earthquakes.

I'll leave the rest of this thread to the historical information which I've covered previously.. but it might be new to some:

What does history tell us about Mysterious Booms?
It's a history USGS and the news doesn't want you to know about.

Lets take USGS and a statement made by them on South Carolina booms.. then stack it up against history and evidence to see if it's accurate.
If not, then WHY aren't we being told the real story.

Here's a screenshot and link below

usgsboomlies

What's important to note here is what USGS wants you to believe, that there is no mention or evidence of "loud sounds, detonations, booms" that preceded the great 1886 Charleston, South Carolina earthquake.

So lets see how that statement stacks up against history.

Here's a piece from a 1979 issue of Science Magazine titled, "Natural explosive noises".
In which they go into South Carolina specifically.

Screenshot and link to source below:

boomscarolina
sciencemagbooms
[link to worldtracker.org]

For at least 18 months before that earth-
quake there were heard scores of dull
booming noises, many accompanied by
shocks, near the town of Ninety-Six in
western South Carolina;(32). Re-
ports of these explosive sounds were
even published 3 months before the great
earthquake
(33)

Science magazine went into multiple pieces of evidence stating how booms PRECEDED the earthquake, including published 3 month before the earthquake!!!
Plus they show the sources to everything as well.

That should be obvious enough for you but lets go one step further.
Being USGS said there was little mention and evidence of these sounds preceding/occurring before the event.. I went into newspaper archives to see if talk of preceding booms made the papers long long ago.

Incredible !
Links will be below each screenshot

The Anderson intelligencer., September 30, 1896
boomarticle

The Laurens advertiser., December 01, 1896

boomarticle3

The people's journal., December 03, 1896
boomarticle4

The Anderson intelligencer., September 30, 1896
boomarticle1800s

The St. Louis Republic., November 05, 1903
Found this in my search as well... "sounds" preceding shocks, followed the course of the great shakes of 1811-1812 for the New Madrid quake

boomsarticle2

Science magazine wrote about it, it's also in newspaper archives that can be found about BOOMS THAT PRECEDED THE SOUTH CAROLINA EARTHQUAKE!
But USGS doesn't want to you know about that per their statements, they state the opposite in fact.

Precursory Booms leading up to geological upheaval wasn't limited to just South Carolina and New Madrid.

Booms leading up to the 8.1 earthquake in Assam 1897:

historalbooms1

The 7.8 earthquake in San Francisco of 1906 is well known but what isn't is that rumbling noises preceded that earthquake as well:
boomssanfran

and yet another such occurrence preceding the Caldiran-Muradiye 7.3 earthquake of 1976:

boomscaldiran

All this can be found in the Science magazine article I mentioned earlier.
[link to worldtracker.org]

So now it's clear...
Why doesn't USGS bring up all these facts and historical evidence????
Why doesn't the main stream news at least as an option point these booms as geological being there's lots of evidence including historically?????

You be the judge

don't forget this from over two months ago either:
Thread: The Earth Booms & strange sounds are coming + New Madrid earthquake uptick! Based on previous accurate booms forecast!

bthread121

Last Edited by Bending Light on 02/05/2014 01:58 AM
Bending Light  (OP)

United States
02/05/2014 01:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: New Madrid area is now getting hit by Mysterious booms with earthquakes next to them.. following the course of history but MSM blames it on ICE!
the few articles up top from Missouri and Kentucky are new information.. beyond that it's revisited recent information.
Just to clarify for those new and those whom are already up to speed on this information.
Solar Guardian

User ID: 53315914
Malaysia
02/05/2014 01:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: New Madrid area is now getting hit by Mysterious booms with earthquakes next to them.. following the course of history but MSM blames it on ICE!
Based on past patterns, this means that the big one is imminent?
Bending Light  (OP)

United States
02/05/2014 02:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Based on past patterns, this means that the big one is imminent?
 Quoting: Solar Guardian

imminent as in tomorrow, next week etc?
no..
there still needs to be more before I'd be concerned.
However what has been going on is more than I've ever seen before.
It is very concerning the amount of BS is being made up about what's been going on though.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24026156
United States
02/05/2014 02:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nice work, OP!

You really put a lot of documentation and thought into this thread.

On the map showing all the recent booms, is this the area that will be affected if the New Madrid blows?

hf
Bending Light  (OP)

United States
02/05/2014 02:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nice work, OP!

On the map showing all the recent booms, is this the area that will be affected if the New Madrid blows?

hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24026156

when millions of zombie sheeple are without food, water and power we'll all be affected.
That's more worrisome than any ol earthquake or boom.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40663337
United States
02/05/2014 02:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Great post, i figured as much as this but your research and visuals are top notch. The big question is why are they covering up?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 50275345
Canada
02/05/2014 02:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
dn't you just have this post under a diff name???
Bending Light  (OP)

United States
02/05/2014 02:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Great post, i figured as much as this but your research and visuals are top notch. The big question is why are they covering up?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40663337

knowledge is power
with that power comes the ability to control and control of people's minds
When you create a lie, the lie become the persons identity.. control the lie, control the person.

goes beyond just booms...

sheeplebah

I'm not calling u a sheeple btw lol, just my response to the question.

Thread: Conan PROVES Main Stream Media Is Scripted
Bending Light  (OP)

United States
02/05/2014 02:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
dn't you just have this post under a diff name???
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 50275345

you mean the title?

The booms and earthquakes in 13 states??? thread?

most of this is from there but the Missouri and Kentucky booms are new.
Missouri was reported the 3rd and 4th after my post.
all new madrid area, so I figured it was worth a post
Bending Light  (OP)

United States
02/05/2014 02:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nice work, OP!

hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24026156

when millions of zombie sheeple are without food, water and power we'll all be affected.
That's more worrisome than any ol earthquake or boom.
 Quoting: Bending Light

might explain this...

Thread: FEMA & Government getting ready for massive die off! cited: ‘Mass Fatality Planning and Religious Considerations Act’
Thread: ALERT! FEMA Plans! FEMA seeking Millions of Meals with GPS tracking for PRESIDENTIAL DECLARED DISASTERS, Disaster Housing Relief & Nuclear Teams
Thread: FEMA is buying meals for 7M survivors after a disaster within the New Madrid Fault System
Thread: FEMA wants millions of MRE's, blankets, gas, water & bodybags for New Madrid Fault *UPDATE*
Thread: FEMA is up to something

Plus this executive order:
Thread: President Obama signs Executive Order allowing for control over all US resources
Thread: Executive Order -- National Defense Resources Preparedness

and lets not forget all the ammo purchases:
Thread: Homeland Security buying Millions of Rounds of High-Power Ammo. NOAA Mets Arming with Hollow-Point Bullets!!
Thread: NOAA Requests Hollow Point Ammo For The Weather Service (40,000 rounds)
Thread: US Forest service now buying ammo
Thread: Social-Security Admin now requesting Ammo
Thread: DHS To Buy Additional 750 Million Rounds Of Ammo..
loathingbutterfly

User ID: 53897747
United States
02/05/2014 04:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you so much for taking the time to research and post all of this. I am from the Missouri area that Fox 2 spoke of over the weekend. I heard both booms. One happened again yesterday about two pm. What's interesting as well is I noticed about a week ago that the cracks in my driveway had water marks coming up from them and the cracks are widening. I never noticed that before. I was worried about a busted pipe or something underneath because, well I am a worry wart, but I saw it in my neighbor's driveway as well. So....I don't know what's going on but it's kind of scary. I will update this if I hear any more booms. It did shake the house just a little when they happened. It's so crazy to see my area listed on here because before I moved here from St. Louis (an hour and a half away) I never even heard of this town!
In a room full of lies the truth looks insane.
Halo2Alexis™

User ID: 45982387
United States
02/05/2014 06:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I can't force people to accept the truth, but I can expose them to it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 51668496
United States
02/05/2014 09:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you so much for taking the time to research and post all of this. I am from the Missouri area that Fox 2 spoke of over the weekend. I heard both booms. One happened again yesterday about two pm. What's interesting as well is I noticed about a week ago that the cracks in my driveway had water marks coming up from them and the cracks are widening. I never noticed that before. I was worried about a busted pipe or something underneath because, well I am a worry wart, but I saw it in my neighbor's driveway as well. So....I don't know what's going on but it's kind of scary. I will update this if I hear any more booms. It did shake the house just a little when they happened. It's so crazy to see my area listed on here because before I moved here from St. Louis (an hour and a half away) I never even heard of this town!
 Quoting: loathingbutterfly

"What's interesting as well is I noticed about a week ago that the cracks in my driveway had water marks coming up from them and the cracks are widening. I never noticed that before."

ahhh

you should contact the news about the cracks and the booms.
see if they'll consider the booms are from the Earth instead of ice.
goodmockingbird

User ID: 52465232
United States
02/05/2014 09:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Green pinned for discussion. BendingLight has done amazing research.
I Support Our First Responders
jKoverchenko

User ID: 19718389
United States
02/05/2014 09:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
:dog1:
It's always darkest right before it's pitch black.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/05/2014 09:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
:dog1:
 Quoting: jKoverchenko

catfilenails
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/05/2014 09:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Green pinned for discussion. BendingLight has done amazing research.
 Quoting: goodmockingbird

rockon
abeliever
Members

User ID: 46293405
United States
02/05/2014 10:01 AM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: loathingbutterfly

Aren't they filling the fracking holes with water after they remove the natural gas???

If so, maybe you should consider moving??

Potential sink hole?

Have someone check this!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45766307
United States
02/05/2014 10:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Amazing research here OP. Enjoy all the references, detail , and effort.
...and now the waiting game...
clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40020654
United States
02/05/2014 10:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
If and when it happens, the Mississippi River is going to drain.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2712120
United States
02/05/2014 10:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nice work, BL.

But it looks to me like a lot of these booms, etc. are very far north and east...a lot further than I thought there was a danger from earthquakes? Or at least from the New Madrid fault.

Am I wrong?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 51327285
United States
02/05/2014 10:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
And the booms during the summer are do to what? heat quakes?
Wake Up

User ID: 4493289
United States
02/05/2014 10:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
They are prepping the area!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 53866550
United States
02/05/2014 10:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting to see this. I heard booms or rumbles last summer on more than one occasion. No explanation for them. I live in NW AR.
Now, what is coincidental, or not, is I just received a letter from my insurance company regarding EARTHQUAKE insurance. I have been their customer for over twenty years and this is the first such letter I have ever received. It mentioned something about some law passed in 99 that they are complying with and the fact that I don't presently have EQ insurance and that my policy doesn't allow the addition of EQ insurance and that if I don't want EQ insurance I have to send back the enclosed letter denying coverage. Contact my insurance rep, blah, blah, blah.
I'm a bit confused. My policy won't let me add it, but I have to decline it if I dont want it.
I'm wondering if any other people or states are getting such notices?
goodmockingbird

User ID: 52465232
United States
02/05/2014 10:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 51327285

Summer = Fireworks

Autumn = Hunters, firearms

Winter = Frost-Quakes

Spring = Thunder
I Support Our First Responders
samanthasunflower

User ID: 37056712
United States
02/05/2014 10:24 AM

Report Abusive Post
I think the expanding Earth theory people might be right. The Earth is going through growing pains, and all her volcanoes and faults are at risk for being activated.

Between the New Madrid, Yellowstone, and the Cascadia Subduction zone, this entire country should be a bit worried.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 53866550
United States
02/05/2014 10:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 51327285

Summer = Fireworks

Autumn = Hunters, firearms

Winter = Frost-Quakes

Spring = Thunder
 Quoting: goodmockingbird

LOL. No, not fireworks, hunters, thunder or frost! The boom lasted for what seemed like forever. Very strange.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 49280919
Sweden
02/05/2014 10:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
solmix

User ID: 23969141
United States
02/05/2014 10:32 AM

Report Abusive Post
Yeah, posted about this last week and the bank closings related to new madrid preparedness.
Munsoned

User ID: 51111974
United States
02/05/2014 10:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Amazing thread.

Hats off
Freedom requires breathing room, the Constitution presupposes that there will be some crazies among us so that the rest of us can enjoy freedom. - Judge Andrew Napolitano

A huge shit cloud is coming!

GLP