Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,233 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 607,613
Pageviews Today: 1,085,995Threads Today: 534Posts Today: 8,420
12:09 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

YELLOWSTONE VOLCANO WILL BE NUKED. ILLUMINATI FREEMASON SYMBOLISM. WW3. FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 57077602
Canada
04/21/2014 10:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
YELLOWSTONE VOLCANO WILL BE NUKED. ILLUMINATI FREEMASON SYMBOLISM. WW3. FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA
An investigative look into the Yellowstone Volcano and how it is set to be nuked to begin Armageddon. We certainly are on the threshold, it’s not going to take much to push nations over the edge. Some are in imminent danger, have you gotten your protections? The only sure one is God Himself.

Are you prepared? See 7 minute video below.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 56994276
United States
04/21/2014 11:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: YELLOWSTONE VOLCANO WILL BE NUKED. ILLUMINATI FREEMASON SYMBOLISM. WW3. FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA
cool info op
Use your brian, moran!

User ID: 56043334
United States
04/22/2014 12:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: YELLOWSTONE VOLCANO WILL BE NUKED. ILLUMINATI FREEMASON SYMBOLISM. WW3. FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA
An investigative look into the Yellowstone Volcano and how it is set to be nuked to begin Armageddon. We certainly are on the threshold, it’s not going to take much to push nations over the edge. Some are in imminent danger, have you gotten your protections? The only sure one is God Himself.

Are you prepared? See 7 minute video below.

Quoting: DisaffectedOne

I like to think that I keep an open mind about events, opinions, theories & scenarios but not to the point at which my brain flat falls out of my skull, which is what nearly happened when I tried to watch this video because this dude is fucking bat-shit crazy!
I'm a proud Texan & American, posting from Central Texas & have no clue why my flag shows friggin Canada(no offense to my Canadian friends).

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."

Diderot

"Immigration without assimilation is invasion!" - Anonymous Coward

Gird your lions, shave your Family & panic sex the 'maters!

"When your so-called religion is purely a political theory of conquest, and deception is one of it's core principles then it strikes me as perfectly sane and reasonable to assume literally everyone who is of such a "religion" to be exactly the same POS who deserves to be treated as the enemy non-stop." Darkwolf007

GLP