They all have herpes folks

SteamrolledGobias

User ID: 46787476
United States
05/04/2014 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: They all have herpes folks
it's more about keeping an open mind IMO.

here is the younger kid's voice that you hear in the video, it's his full speech talking about these Hollywood rituals

[link to www.sherrytalkradio.com]

I'm still searching for the original source of the black man from that video, the one at the end who mentions the ritual of offering your mother up for $20MM
Inga
User ID: 30091789
United States
05/04/2014 05:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
You all have herpes too. 90% of the human population has oral herpes, and like a third of sexually active people have genital herpes.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 57699170
Japan
05/04/2014 05:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
You all have herpes too. 90% of the human population has oral herpes, and like a third of sexually active people have genital herpes.
 Quoting: Inga 30091789

Thread: Are shills like animals with rabies?
Thread: Is spotting shills like spotting gayness?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 57671800
Canada
05/04/2014 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
so you're saying if I wanna be on satans team I gotta eat a bucket of poop & catch herpes ????
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 57671800
Canada
05/04/2014 05:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
dang this is getting harder.
at one time back in the day all you had to do to be on satans team was dress in black, light some candles & listen to some slayer
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 57559827
United States
05/04/2014 05:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
so you're saying if I wanna be on satans team I gotta eat a bucket of poop & catch herpes ????
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 57671800

many faction to chose from
... the race baiting crowd
Thread: Are Satanic Groups Really Skin Heads??
the prototype crowd
Thread: Do you notice anything unusual about this woman?
alien luvin flower yoga squatters, etc.

but one thing is a must: u must allow your parasite access to your consciousness so it can intertwine and suck you dry over a illusory experience.
Thread: Shitz just got Realz!
[link to en.wikipedia.org]
SteamrolledGobias

United States
05/04/2014 05:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
at one time back in the day all you had to do to be on satans team was dress in black, light some candles & listen to some slayer

hannemanyoung
SteamrolledGobias

United States
05/04/2014 05:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
btw the black guy is Yash Q

can't find his exact recording from the video but he has a lot on youtube. here's another good one:

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 57705625
United Kingdom
05/04/2014 05:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

This comment was motivated by your own diagnosis
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 57559704
United States
05/04/2014 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
brucelee1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 57691111
United Kingdom
05/04/2014 06:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
btw the black guy is Yash Q

can't find his exact recording from the video but he has a lot on youtube. here's another good one:

Quoting: SteamrolledGobias

Just watched that. Thanks, SG.

damned
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 57698365
United States
05/04/2014 07:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
pennywise
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 57377091
Canada
05/04/2014 07:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
god is satan ... join ANY of his "clubs" and you WILL pay the price - you don't have to eat poo poo in Church, because you folks are what makes it all happen ... your "tithing" is what pays for everything you assholes ... I keep telling you, CHURCH is BIG BUSINESS ... BIG ... hello - and all the money they rake in go to the satanist - and they are all "tithing" too

ALL of the members of any of the ORGs either associated with god - or associated with the devil - are supporting the same ENTITY ... God couldn't be god, without Satan and he is such a greedy fucker - he wants it ALLLL ... and he can't trust anyone, so he plays BOTH ROLES ... same person god and satan and he will do whatever it takes to keep you contributing to his support - angels and demons ARE REAL - but they can't touch you if you don't BELONG ... you gotta sign up JOIN a church or the free masons ... doesn't matter - god is on one side and the devil is on the other of the COIN called RELIGION it's a RACKET ... and you JOIN of your OWN FREE WILL hoping to get what you want (heaven, fame, fortune)-the more you want - the more you pay ... sucker

DUALITY IS NOT REAL ... its an ILLUSION / parlor trick - but you will never "get it" or get OUT ... because you are so deeply invested

the rest of us don't have to "pay tithing" - 'cause we don't belong ..... we arn't members of any "org" we are not supporting God or Satan ... we're FREE

the truth sets you free ... get out of BABYLON
 Quoting: SunnyDaze

ohyeah GREAT post, SunnyDaze, TY!

hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42372344

yep, demiurge of this galaxy, a celestial error maybe playing both sides to deceive and exploit is the most probable, religions are mindtricks not words of the most high, this world is different not pure
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 57377617
United States
05/04/2014 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
make yourself an abomination so a demon can act on screen and feed on the audiences emotions, how clever is that "Soon you will learn that Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb"- Dark Helmet
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 794598
United States
05/04/2014 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/04/2014 09:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
que pasa
Sunday bloody Sunday
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 57639045
United States
05/05/2014 08:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
fuckyeah5
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 57559704
United States
05/05/2014 09:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
fucking materialists. they behave like programs, or stimuli in the environmental wallpaper. not individual consciousness or free will. all of their actions are based on cues. signs
Bambi2U

User ID: 56464193
United States
05/05/2014 09:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
god is satan ... join ANY of his "clubs" and you WILL pay the price - you don't have to eat poo poo in Church, because you folks are what makes it all happen ... your "tithing" is what pays for everything you assholes ... I keep telling you, CHURCH is BIG BUSINESS ... BIG ... hello - and all the money they rake in go to the satanist - and they are all "tithing" too

ALL of the members of any of the ORGs either associated with god - or associated with the devil - are supporting the same ENTITY ... God couldn't be god, without Satan and he is such a greedy fucker - he wants it ALLLL ... and he can't trust anyone, so he plays BOTH ROLES ... same person god and satan and he will do whatever it takes to keep you contributing to his support - angels and demons ARE REAL - but they can't touch you if you don't BELONG ... you gotta sign up JOIN a church or the free masons ... doesn't matter - god is on one side and the devil is on the other of the COIN called RELIGION it's a RACKET ... and you JOIN of your OWN FREE WILL hoping to get what you want (heaven, fame, fortune)-the more you want - the more you pay ... sucker

DUALITY IS NOT REAL ... its an ILLUSION / parlor trick - but you will never "get it" or get OUT ... because you are so deeply invested

the rest of us don't have to "pay tithing" - 'cause we don't belong ..... we arn't members of any "org" we are not supporting God or Satan ... we're FREE

You spit nothing but lies and blasphemy. God and the dark one are NOT one and the same. God cast him out because he wanted to do things his way, not listen to his father anymore. JUST LIKE YOU!

You are here doing evil's bidding. Trying to sway people away from the light. But here's the thing....no matter what you say, you are going to lose in the end. It is written.
"We are locked in a battle. This is not a friendly, gentleman's discussion. It is a life and death conflict between the spiritual hosts of wickedness and those who claim the name of Jesus Christ."

"The Saints are Sinners that keep on trying"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 57559827
United States
05/05/2014 09:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
johnny
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 54271003
United States
05/05/2014 10:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

You spit nothing but lies and blasphemy. God and the dark one are NOT one and the same. God cast him out because he wanted to do things his way, not listen to his father anymore. JUST LIKE YOU!

You are here doing evil's bidding. Trying to sway people away from the light. But here's the thing....no matter what you say, you are going to lose in the end. It is written.
 Quoting: Bambi2U

^^^THIS^^^
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1518444
United States
05/05/2014 10:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

Luckily my hand is herpes free so I'm good.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 57715364
United Kingdom
05/05/2014 10:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
LOL @ Elite poop eaters...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2275678
United States
05/05/2014 10:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

LOL! I know huh?

I really think this is true. It rings true inside my being. I would not have believed it long ago but I have
had a real spiritual change (NDE) and have had to rely on The Lord for
all that I need as I am seriously injured now.

It is strange- when you just have faith and don't do anything but rely on The Lord for all your needs- you surprisingly are not all stressed out that you need this or that in an hour with no way in sight to get what you need and wow- somehow, someway, it comes through right in the nick of time.

I have gotten to the point where (even with serious health problems and severe pain) I just relax and am at peace and know that what I NEED will come. Praise The Lord! Seriously.

I used to be a nervous wreck worrying about things and I had a way to work and pay but I relied on me.

Once I just got to the point of- I don't care- nothing matters this much-
and just handed myself over to God's care and protection- it has been amazing and I have not wanted for anything that is good for me and that I truly need.

Also, what I truly need is so little. The things that matter to me now are relationships and family, peace and learning about spiritual things- love- instead of cars, designer clothes, houses, constantly being entertained. I am just content. Even with serious health problems. It is amazing. Amazing Grace.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/05/2014 10:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

LOL! I know huh?

I really think this is true. It rings true inside my being. I would not have believed it long ago but I have

It is strange- when you just have faith and don't do anything but rely on The Lord for all your needs- you surprisingly are not all stressed out that you need this or that in an hour with no way in sight to get what you need and wow- somehow, someway, it comes through right in the nick of time.

I have gotten to the point where (even with serious health problems and severe pain) I just relax and am at peace and know that what I NEED will come. Praise The Lord! Seriously.

I used to be a nervous wreck worrying about things and I had a way to work and pay but I relied on me.

and just handed myself over to God's care and protection- it has been amazing and I have not wanted for anything that is good for me and that I truly need.

Also, what I truly need is so little. The things that matter to me now are relationships and family, peace and learning about spiritual things- love- instead of cars, designer clothes, houses, constantly being entertained. I am just content. Even with serious health problems. It is amazing. Amazing Grace.
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

LOL! I know huh?

Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

LOL! I know huh?

Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

LOL! I know huh?

Anonymous Coward
United States
05/05/2014 11:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry people for the numerous posts. I am having some problems using
the website since I tried to post that comment.

I all of a sudden started having computer problems- got banned trying to post that comment above and had to sign in.
I am surprised to see that it posted. It didn't look like it did.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/05/2014 11:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
1bitch1

GLP