Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,851 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 346,695
Pageviews Today: 546,651Threads Today: 185Posts Today: 2,692
06:53 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Whenever someone tries to argue and pick a fight with me, I punch them right in the fucking face.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 58722769
United States
05/31/2014 08:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Whenever someone tries to argue and pick a fight with me, I punch them right in the fucking face.
hIndsIght2020

User ID: 20069010
United States
05/31/2014 08:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Whenever someone tries to argue and pick a fight with me, I punch them right in the fucking face.
zyx
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 58473711
United States
05/31/2014 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Whenever someone tries to argue and pick a fight with me, I punch them right in the fucking face.
so what happened when the cops came!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33435073
United States
05/31/2014 09:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Trespassing is illegal

I'd like to know story behind this
Hijinnx

User ID: 51722769
United States
Report Abusive Post
Well the old man did give a warning. lol

chuckle
usmc1868
User ID: 35034698
United States
Report Abusive Post
That ROCKS!!! Take you MIC and shove it up your ass.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45139164
United States
05/31/2014 09:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bring it! Grandpa ain't scared! He will fuck up your day. :)
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/31/2014 09:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus that was one hell of a swing

Stupid steel bellied reporters

He did look like he was just holding the door open
Instant Karma

User ID: 30388691
United States
05/31/2014 09:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 58722769

There was no trespass. The reporter was outside the premises when he got punched. That is assault. The old man didn't give him any warning.

Last Edited by Gimme Some Truth on 05/31/2014 09:19 PM
Dollar Deception: How Banks Secretly Create Money:
[link to www.webofdebt.com]

ALTERED GENES, TWISTED TRUTH: How the Venture to Genetically Engineer Our Food Has Subverted Science, Corrupted Government, and Systematically Deceived the Public:
[link to www.amazon.com]

2028 End?
[link to 2028end.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 58729686
United States
05/31/2014 09:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

I just listened to this for the first time, not bad actually
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48897071
United States
Report Abusive Post
The precious got his ass kicked an old man.

afro
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

The reporter was outside the premises when he got punched. That is assault. The business owner didn't give him any warning.
 Quoting: Instant Karma

It does look that way, they probably edited that part out
Simple_Man

User ID: 15977994
United States
05/31/2014 09:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hahaha....like a boss
Hijinnx

United States
05/31/2014 09:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Astral Goat

The old man was trying to get the interior door open, & the reporter actually grabbed the outer door and opened it more.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/31/2014 09:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

The old man was trying to get the interior door open, & the reporter actually grabbed the outer door and opened it more.
 Quoting: Hijinnx

I know it's tough to tell if he was going to follow him in

This is first video I've seen though where the reporter actually grabs the door

They usually just wait outside after they go in
Instant Karma

United States
05/31/2014 09:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Opening a screen door is a perfectly legal action. He did not enter the premises before he got punched. The law is on his side.

ALTERED GENES, TWISTED TRUTH: How the Venture to Genetically Engineer Our Food Has Subverted Science, Corrupted Government, and Systematically Deceived the Public:
[link to www.amazon.com]

2028 End?
[link to 2028end.com]
Hijinnx

United States
05/31/2014 09:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

There was no trespass. The reporter was outside the premises when he got punched. That is assault. The old man didn't give him any warning.

You don't call being grabbed by the shirt by a guy with a clenched fist a warning? He didn't punch him the first time. I'd call that a warning.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 53977234
United States
05/31/2014 09:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Trespassing is illegal

Trespassing requires that either (1) the land was posted with no trespassing signs, or (2) you're first told to leave, then you either stay or come back later.

Neither appears to apply here.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46393924
United States
05/31/2014 09:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
this thread has the funniest title- LOL!
Instant Karma

United States
05/31/2014 09:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

You don't call being grabbed by the shirt by a guy with a clenched fist a warning? He didn't punch him the first time. I'd call that a warning.

He could file charges just for being threatened. Grabbing a man by the collar is assault. Good luck in court, old man! It's all on tape.

Last Edited by Gimme Some Truth on 05/31/2014 09:30 PM

[link to www.amazon.com]

2028 End?
[link to 2028end.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/31/2014 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Trespassing is illegal

Trespassing requires that either (1) the land was posted with no trespassing signs, or (2) you're first told to leave, then you either stay or come back later.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 53977234

Both of these could have applied and were edited out by the camera crew to bolster their case

Either way incredible footage

Hope it was worth it
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/31/2014 09:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Trespassing is illegal

Since the video has been edited, you have no way of knowing what occurred in the section edited out.

Stalking little bitch reporter got what he asked for.
Instant Karma

United States
05/31/2014 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Trespassing is illegal

Since the video has been edited, you have no way of knowing what occurred in the section edited out.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45139164

I guess you don't believe in the First Amendment.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press.

[link to www.amazon.com]

2028 End?
[link to 2028end.com]
Hijinnx

United States
05/31/2014 09:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

He could file charges just for being threatened. Grabbing a man by the collar is assault.

Well the important part is that he didn't call the cops the first time. He threatened to, but continued to harass the old man.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6409759
United States
05/31/2014 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
The liberal status quo presstitute got smacked nice and hard. Id like to see more of this.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/31/2014 09:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Trespassing is illegal

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45139164

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press.

Gosh! I didn't know Grandpa was a member of Congress. Now ya tell me. Who knew!?!

The report is on private property. The property line doesn't begin at the door. He was warned at the street what would happen. He didn't listen. He didn't call the cops, when the old man suggested that he should. The reporter was up on this old man and, I repeat, got what he was asking for.
Instant Karma

United States
05/31/2014 09:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

He could file charges just for being threatened. Grabbing a man by the collar is assault.

Well the important part is that he didn't call the cops the first time. He threatened to, but continued to harass the old man.

The reporter was just asking questions on public property (not private: a place of business). Completely covered by the First Amendment. Getting grabbed by the collar and later punched in the face, completely illegal and a felony.

Last Edited by Gimme Some Truth on 05/31/2014 09:44 PM

[link to www.amazon.com]

2028 End?
[link to 2028end.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/31/2014 09:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well

My work here is done

There is no saving this thread now!

cruise
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46765142
United States
05/31/2014 09:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
I watched this video a few months ago, old dude was running some kinda scheme screwing people over & the news guy was trying to do some ambush journalism.

Old dude was crooked, news guy was nosy..

The end..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18666605
United States
05/31/2014 09:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

I am not congress, so let me tell you my Law.

If I warn you to get the fuck out of my face, it is to your advantage to do so.

Well done Old Man.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 53586335
Canada
05/31/2014 09:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

GLP