Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,999 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 415,258
Pageviews Today: 715,074Threads Today: 338Posts Today: 4,890
08:21 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

HELL - If you don't think there is a HELL!!! THINK AGAIN!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35814087
Poland
06/26/2014 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: HELL - If you don't think there is a HELL!!! THINK AGAIN!!
I don't get it.

This stuff isn't in my bible.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 49076981

Maybe you have the new satanic version??? Where Satan is the hero, lol???
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 59656270

Satan didn't create the human race and a hell to cast most of it into, you tell me who's worse.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 59661071
Azerbaijan
06/26/2014 10:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
what kind of entity would put a simple minded person in hell, God sucks if it's true
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 53884892

Where does it say in the bible in puts simple minded people in hell??? You might want to read it sometime!

[link to new.biblegateway.com (secure)]

Who will be in HELL:

A RADIACAL MUSLIM WHO WANTS TO KILL, RAPE, MURDER AND CONTROL OR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO DO THESE THINGS,,, ETC..

I don't know about you but I would not want any of these people below living in my neighborhood....

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Anonymous Coward
Azerbaijan
06/26/2014 11:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
What point would you see in god creating humans if he knew so many would end up in hell then?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35814087

ANYONE OF US HAS A CHANCE TO ESCAPE IT...ANYONE!

First of all, when God (YHWH) made Adam, He made him good. Adam had the freedom to choose to obey or disobey God. Adam is the one who rebelled. God did not make him rebel and God is not responsible for Adam's rebellion. It would be like a parent having a child knowing that the child would eventually disobey the parent. Does this mean that the parent is responsible for the child's rebellion when it occurs because the parent knew it would happen? Of course not. Furthermore, if the parent has more children, does he/she not know that some children may very well turn out good and others bad? Should the parents then not have children because some of them might turn out bad? The skeptic, if he is consistent, would urge parents not to have any children at all lest some of them turn out bad.

The skeptic might say, "But God knows for a fact who will be bad and good. Why allow the people going to hell to be born in the first place?" But, if this is the case and if God arranged it that no "bad" people were born, then we would all go to hell. You see, Jesus is the only way to be forgiven of our sins. His sacrifice on the cross was necessary in order to make it possible for us to be saved because everyone, "good" and "bad" has sinned. If there were no "bad" people born, then there wouldn't be any "bad" people around who would have sent Jesus to the cross. If that never happened, then we wouldn't be saved from our sins because Jesus would never have been unjustly condemned and His sacrifice would never have happened.

Second, if someone says that it is wrong for God to allow someone to be born and who will go to hell, then would he rather have God remove our freedom to rebel against Him so that no one can be blamed for sin? If the critic says he only wants those people born who go to heaven, then how are they truly free and how would that fulfill the ultimate plan of God to sacrifice His Son for the redemption of mankind?

Third, God could have reasons for sending people to hell that we cannot understand.

Fourth, God is just and always does what is right. Therefore, sending people to hell is the right thing to do, especially when we understand that God is eternally holy and those who sin against God incur an infinite offense because the infinite God is the one who is offended.

Finally, the Bible simply tells us that people will go to hell. They go there because they are not covered by the sacrifice of Christ. Whether they are created or not does not affect the fact that sinners must be punished; otherwise, the holiness and righteousness of God mean nothing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 59353515
United States
06/26/2014 11:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do you believe in only one Satan ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 59353515

As the bible states: Lucifer was created by God, as were all other angels (Ephesians 3:9). Lucifer was a “covering” cherub, or angel. One great angel stands on the left side of God’s throne and another on the right (Psalms 99:1). Lucifer was one of those highly exalted angel leaders. Lucifer’s beauty was flawless and breathtaking. His wisdom was perfect. His brightness was awe-inspiring. Ezekiel 28:13 seems to indicate that his throat was specially prepared to make him an outstanding musician. Some think he led the angelic choir.

“Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness.” Ezekiel 28:17. “For thou hast said in thine heart, … I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: … I will be like the most High.” Isaiah 14:13, 14.

Pride, jealousy, discontent, and self-exaltation arose in his life. (Sounds like he became on of the 10 percenter's on this earth, lol) Lucifer decided to attempt to unseat God and then demand that all worship him.

“And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.” Revelation 12:7-9.

Lucifer won the support of one-third of the angels (Revelation 12:3, 4) and caused an insurrection in heaven. God had no choice but to oust Lucifer and his angels. This was the greatest battle, by far, ever fought. Lucifer’s aim was to usurp God’s throne, even if it might eventually lead to murder (John 8:44). After his expulsion from heaven, Lucifer was called Satan (adversary) and devil (slanderer), and his angels were called demons.

I hope these references have been helpful. I pray that the Lord will guide you by His Spirit. In Yahshua's Name.

Halleluyah!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 59661071

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8284282
Canada
06/26/2014 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do you all understand that the serpent (satan) had relations with Eve and the offspring from that relation is Cain?

Eve's relation with Adam brought forth Abel.

Cain was the 'root weed' that would grow and multiply into the masses we have today.

God is the one that will sort the 'wheat' from the 'tares'. The 'tares' (weeds) will be burned.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42264130
United States
06/26/2014 11:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Easy for those to laugh at on this side of eternity. This video is real. You have been warned. Repent now.
Doomish

User ID: 8052347
United States
06/26/2014 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Easy for those to laugh at on this side of eternity. This video is real. You have been warned. Repent now.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42264130

You should do the same. Your judgement and hatred of others will be weighed as well.

Last Edited by Doomish on 06/26/2014 04:55 PM
Trying to bring GLP together. I'm still collecting flags from posters all over the world. Thread: Official "Flags from around the world" thread. Hoping to get posts from all countries that frequent GLP.

:gratefulsig:
Anonymous Coward
Azerbaijan
06/26/2014 11:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 59353515

YES, AND MANY FALLEN ANGELS/DEMONS.....EVIL SPIRITS...
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/26/2014 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

You should do the same. Your judgement and hated of others will be weighed as well.
 Quoting: Doomish

I wish no one would go to Hell. No one has to, but many choose to. I can't help that. Jesus already made a way for everyone not to go. By the way, you seem to be the one judging me. Love you. :)
Doomish

United States
06/26/2014 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

You should do the same. Your judgement and hated of others will be weighed as well.

I wish no one would go to Hell. No one has to, but many choose to. I can't help that. Jesus already made a way for everyone not to go. By the way, you seem to be the one judging me. Love you. :)

Your posts spout hate every direction. You call African Americans dirty, you call GLP members queer, and others demons simply because you don't agree with them. Your posting history speaks for itself.

If you think Jesus approves of your hate you're gravely mistaken.
Trying to bring GLP together. I'm still collecting flags from posters all over the world. Thread: Official "Flags from around the world" thread. Hoping to get posts from all countries that frequent GLP.

Petrus

User ID: 8284282
Canada
06/26/2014 11:44 AM

Report Abusive Post

Your posts spout hate every direction. You call African Americans dirty, you call GLP members queer, and others demons simply because you don't agree with them. Your posting history speaks for itself.

You shouldn't concern yourself with who exudes hatred or not. Let God be the judge.
Doomish

United States
06/26/2014 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
You shouldn't concern yourself with who exudes hatred or not. Let God be the judge.
 Quoting: Petrus

You're right. It just bothers me when those who are filled with hate spout their hate in God's name, then tell others they're chosen and going to heaven. Their blindness is astounding.

Anonymous Coward
United States
06/26/2014 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Petrus

You're right. It just bothers me when those who are filled with hate spout their hate in God's name, then tell others they're chosen and going to heaven. Their blindness is astounding.

:)
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/26/2014 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

Actually, you are right. Sorry, I will deal with it. Thank you for pointing it out.
Doomish

United States
06/26/2014 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Actually, you are right. Sorry, I will deal with it. Thank you for pointing it out.

This life is a journey for all of us. We learn as we progress. Sometimes the road is a little bumpy.

hf

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 58964694
Canada
06/26/2014 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Awesome. A wall of bible verses has forever changed me. I shall never sin again.

Lol same here

:lololol:
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/26/2014 12:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

This life is a journey for all of us. We learn as we progress. Sometimes the road is a little bumpy.

hf

I wish I could make the past and all of my stupid remarks just go away. But I promise from here on out I will not post anymore racist and other stupid remarks. I am repenting (turning from) all of that garbage. I really did not even realize how I was acting and that it was a reflection of what was inside. I really am sorry, to you and to all I have hurt. Pray for me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33151595
United States
06/26/2014 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hell is Phoenix, Arizona
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1789874
United States
06/26/2014 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
What's the point in quoting a wall of text from the bible to people who don't believe in it anyway? It's not going to convince anyone.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 58244013

It's our job!! Many sinners are on GLP, as you can see by all the nasty comments... The more nasty comments I see the more threads like this we need. God sent us here to warn the sinners not the rightoeus.

hf

Ezekiel 33:7 So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.

8 When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

9 Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.
 Quoting: The lords work! 59656270

Well how effective is your "job" if it's not converting anyone? Go ahead and post some more bible verses but don't think it's going to do anything for people that already think the bible is full of shit. Understand?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46250368

IT IS NOT OUR JOB TOCONVERT....IT IS OR JOB TO SPEAD THE GOSPEL, AND THAT ALL, WHICH WE DO VERY WELL ON THIS SITE
Anonymous Coward
Azerbaijan
06/26/2014 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
What's the point in quoting a wall of text from the bible to people who don't believe in it anyway? It's not going to convince anyone.

It's our job!! Many sinners are on GLP, as you can see by all the nasty comments... The more nasty comments I see the more threads like this we need. God sent us here to warn the sinners not the rightoeus.

hf

Ezekiel 33:7 So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.

8 When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

9 Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

Well how effective is your "job" if it's not converting anyone? Go ahead and post some more bible verses but don't think it's going to do anything for people that already think the bible is full of shit. Understand?

IT IS NOT OUR JOB TOCONVERT....IT IS OR JOB TO SPEAD THE GOSPEL, AND THAT ALL, WHICH WE DO VERY WELL ON THIS SITE
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1789874

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5196893
Canada
06/26/2014 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is it like earth is Hell for some?

"I believe that it is entirely possible to experience hell (God's absence) on earth, just as it is possible to experience heaven (God's presence)

People think that heaven and hell are rewards and punishment but that is not supported by scriptures. Right now we are in a state of GRACE and we have an eternal decision to make which will determine the future."
Chris
User ID: 40382661
United States
06/26/2014 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

It goes beyond that...He has a job to do...If none hear...than thats on them at that point....But I hear....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 53884892
Canada
06/26/2014 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
what kind of entity would put a simple minded person in hell, God sucks if it's true

Where does it say in the bible in puts simple minded people in hell??? You might want to read it sometime!

Who will be in HELL:

A RADIACAL MUSLIM WHO WANTS TO KILL, RAPE, MURDER AND CONTROL OR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO DO THESE THINGS,,, ETC..

I don't know about you but I would not want any of these people below living in my neighborhood....

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

well according to God there is not a single living person who is perfect and has never sin, so that means we all go to hell, if there is a mere 100 people who never have sin then I want to be in hell rather then being with those people , it's where the party's going to be
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 59663282
United States
06/26/2014 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

clearly...

hence your edification in and to truth must take a far more stunning route...

you have chosen your own path accordingly

and follow it indeed you shall

to the ends of this Age and thereafter

in league with the bulk of the rest of those "marked as the living dead"

seems you'll be in "large" company at any rate, eh?

notice I did not say "good"
HELL IS REAL!!!
User ID: 204556
United States
06/26/2014 05:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/26/2014 05:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Who will be in HELL:

well according to God there is not a single living person who is perfect and has never sin, so that means we all go to hell, if there is a mere 100 people who never have sin then I want to be in hell rather then being with those people , it's where the party's going to be

hardly a party by any means

surely you jest?

what is it they say with reference to such?

something to the effect that they would trade all the gold in the earth for merely one gulp of fresh air as opposed to that continuous smell of burning sulphur therebelow...

no matter, to each their own I guess

there is no just cause however, to be heavily laden with sin

when the price has been paid to relieve you of all such

if that wasn't nor isn't enough for you then perhaps tis your hearts desire to come more clearly to the understanding of exactly what HELL represents

guess we'll find out in due course in every mans regard
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/26/2014 05:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
what is it exactly that compels one who enjoys persecuting and torturing others to his hearts content to choose to refrain from all such in any regard thereafter in truth?

why to become subject to that selfsame level of ongoing persecution and torture at the hands of another, continually, for however long as it may take for them to come to the full light of realization regarding such...

may well take some far longer than others in all truth

such as it is, it be...
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/26/2014 05:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
the same holds true for all manner and measure of "offensiveness" that man has chosen to appoint to yet another...

as nothing which "offends" will be welcomed into the Eternity, world without end

as they will in nowise to be allowed to continue to "offend" the precious souls of all those who shall be welcomed fully therein by any means...

which is exactly as it should be, hence shall...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 59666301
United States
06/26/2014 05:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Awesome. A wall of bible verses has forever changed me. I shall never sin again.

epiclol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35687799
United States
06/26/2014 06:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
IF YOU DON'T THINK THERE IS A HELL, THINK AGAIN!!

Proverbs 15:24 The way of life is above to the wise, that he may DEPART FROM HELL BENEATH.

Isaiah 14:15 Yet thou shalt BE BROUGHT DOWN TO HELL, to the sides of the PIT.

Ezekiel 31:16 I made the nations to shake at the sound of his fall, when I CAST HIM DOWN TO HELL with them that descend into the pit: and all the trees of Eden, the choice and best of Lebanon, all that drink water, shall be comforted in the nether parts of the earth.

Psalms 16:10 For thou wilt NOT LEAVE MY SOUL IN HELL; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

Deuteronomy 32:22 For a fire is kindled in mine anger, and SHALL BURN UNTO THE LOWEST HELL, and shall consume the earth with her increase, and set on fire the foundations of the mountains.

Psalms 86:13 For great is thy mercy toward me: and thou hastDELIVERED MY SOUL FROM THE LOWEST HELL.

Ezekiel 32:27 And they shall not lie with the mighty that are fallen of the uncircumcised, WHICH ARE GONE DOWN TO HELL WITH THEIR WEAPONS OF WAR: and they have laid their swords under their heads, but their iniquities shall be upon their bones, though they were the terror of the mighty in the land of the living.

Amos 9:2 Though theyDIG INTO HEL, thence shall mine hand take them; though they climb up to heaven, thence will I bring them down:

Proverbs 23:14 Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt DELIVER HIS SOUL FROM HELL.

2 Samuel 22:6 The SORROWS OF HELL compassed me about; the snares of death prevented me;

Job 11:8 It is as high as heaven; what canst thou do? DEEPER THAN HELL; what canst thou know?

Job 26:6 HELL is naked before him, and destruction hath no covering.

Psalms 9:17 The wicked shall be TURNED INTO HELL, and all the nations that forget God.

Psalms 18:5 The SORROWS OF HELL compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me.

Psalms 55:15 Let death seize upon them, and let them GO DOWN QUICK INTO HELL: for wickedness is in their dwellings, and among them.

Psalms 116:3 The sorrows of death compassed me, and the PAINS OF HELL gat hold upon me: I found trouble and sorrow.

Psalms 139:8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I MAKE MY BED IN HELL, behold, thou art there.

Proverbs 5:5 Her feet go down to death; her steps TAKE HOLD ON HELL.

Proverbs 7:27 Her house is the WAY TO HELL, going down to the chambers of death.

Proverbs 9:18 But he knoweth not that the dead are there; and that HER GUESTS ARE IN THE DEPTHS OF HELL.

Proverbs 15:11 HELL AND DESTRUCTION are before the LORD: how much more then the hearts of the children of men?

Proverbs 27:20 HELL and destruction are never full; so the eyes of man are never satisfied.

Isaiah 5:14 Therefore HELL HATH ENLARGED HERSELF, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.

Isaiah 14:9 HELL FROM BENEATH is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.

Isaiah 28:15 Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, AND WITH HELL are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:

Isaiah 28:18 And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your AGREEMENT WITH HELL SHALL NOT STAND; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it.

Isaiah 57:9 And thou wentest to the king with ointment, and didst increase thy perfumes, and didst send thy messengers far off, and didst debase thyself EVEN UNTO HELL.

Ezekiel 31:17 They also WENT DOWN INTO HELL with him unto them that be slain with the sword; and they that were his arm, that dwelt under his shadow in the midst of the heathen.

Ezekiel 32:21 The strong among the mighty shall speak to him out of the MIDST OF HELL with them that help him: they are gone down, they lie uncircumcised, slain by the sword.

HELL IS VERY REAL, MY FRIEND, VERY REAL INDEED!!!
 Quoting: Casted Into HELL!! 59656270

Hell is the place where all you morons quoting the bible as proof of the validity of the bullshit within it's covers all reside... it is hell because sane people have to put up with you idiots.

GLP