Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,260 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,457,190
Pageviews Today: 2,428,621Threads Today: 974Posts Today: 17,347
10:39 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

HELP! Legal Straw Man and Sovereignty UCC-1 theory valid?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 860064
United States
01/08/2010 10:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: HELP! Legal Straw Man and Sovereignty UCC-1 theory valid?
So the bank holding the mortgage was responsible for paying the property taxes through an escrow account you were funding via the monthly mortgage payment, correct?

In other words, look at your mortgage and it should show you a breakdown of what comprises your monthly payment...principal, interest, real estate taxes, etc?

Or what escrow account are you referring to?

did you notice the attorney who made the original mistake? Anyone you think had a role in the situation has to be noticed as soon as possible. nothing complicated, but it should be concise and clear. example, on xx/xx/xx, I retained your services to review and prepare all documents relating to the purchase of lot number xxxxxx in the county of xxxxxx. It has come to my attention that due to preparation errors contained in these documents the property has been seized and sold resulting in a substantial loss to me....something along those lines. Dont try to tell the whole story, just make sure that everyone who you think may have some responsibility in this is noticed. It is generally required that anyone who may be responsible, if that is the case, has to be told asap to have a chance to mitigate their own damages.
goatranced

User ID: 859731
United States
01/08/2010 10:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh yeah one other thing I forgot to mention. 2 months after the title was transfered the guy that bought it at the tax sale passed away so I have to deal with his estate to get the property back.
goatranced

United States
01/08/2010 10:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
So the bank holding the mortgage was responsible for paying the property taxes through an escrow account you were funding via the monthly mortgage payment, correct?

In other words, look at your mortgage and it should show you a breakdown of what comprises your monthly payment...principal, interest, real estate taxes, etc?

Or what escrow account are you referring to?

did you notice the attorney who made the original mistake? Anyone you think had a role in the situation has to be noticed as soon as possible. nothing complicated, but it should be concise and clear. example, on xx/xx/xx, I retained your services to review and prepare all documents relating to the purchase of lot number xxxxxx in the county of xxxxxx. It has come to my attention that due to preparation errors contained in these documents the property has been seized and sold resulting in a substantial loss to me....something along those lines. Dont try to tell the whole story, just make sure that everyone who you think may have some responsibility in this is noticed. It is generally required that anyone who may be responsible, if that is the case, has to be told asap to have a chance to mitigate their own damages.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 860064

That was an escrow account I was referring to. Turns out the developer paid the first year of taxes and because I never had a loan that didn't escrow taxes I thought they were all the same. As I know now and going back thorugh the mortgage they are not the same.

The attorney that "acted on my behalf" has been notified of the problem. Of course he claims no liability and says the developer did it. The complaint has been filed in court but we are waiting to get the land back so I have a real figure of value to ask for.
seekinnertruth
User ID: 862112
United States
01/11/2010 04:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is great info... I especially respect the responses to attacks on the validity to this such information, so many people still cant fathom such things being tre. They ask valid questions, sometimes. afro
goatranced

United States
01/11/2010 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
In doing a little more research about the SC court rules I found this regarding answering a complaint.

This Rule 8(b) is the same as the Federal Rule. It abolishes the "general denial" unless the pleader can controvert every allegation of the complaint, including the jurisdictional allegations. Every allegation must be specifically admitted or denied. Failure to deny constitutes admission. An answer neither admitting nor denying but "demanding proof thereof" is insufficient. The pleader must deny in good faith all parts of an averment not admitted.

The way I read this is I must deny in good faith and then ask for original proof.

What do you think?

Thanks
incog07
User ID: 511965
United States
01/12/2010 08:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
what ever happened with the items on student loans? Can these be targeted the same way since they're just another form of negotiable instrument? ...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 864785
United States
01/15/2010 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 871011
United States
01/21/2010 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Yeah I want to know about the student loans too!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 874362
United States
01/26/2010 03:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can some one tell me if using ucc-1 is valid in any way for dissolving a child support and custody order? Thanks
 Quoting: DustinDale 682108
Stan
User ID: 878080
United States
01/30/2010 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
It will only work in the sense that you pay them some money for a CD/Book/Tape and they get richer thereby forstalling their bankruptcy while pushing you closer to yours and instilling a blind hope in fatally flawed logic.

YOU borrowed money to buy a car and YOU have to pay it back. Sorry, but life is tough at times. There is no miracle solution that can be bought off an internet website.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9482
CAT
User ID: 906127
United States
03/03/2010 05:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've been reading this thread for a few days, when I get the chance. A couple of years ago, during my bartending duties, I met a man who told me of this whole discharging-of-debt thing and, while I found it intriguing, I blew it off. Mostly because I was working three jobs and trying to keep my head above water. I didn't have the time to learn. Well, I'm listening now. I've done a lot of reading in the interim, and I get the gist of it, but I don't know how to get started - ie. filing a UCC statement and the other subtleties and complexities involved. I don't have a grand to spend on the adverts touted online, and I'm not so sure I trust them anyway.

I tried to access a few of the links that were posted here for more info. Half of them no longer work, and one actually shut down my browser, like *now*. Spooky. The man I spoke with a couple years ago directed me to the worldnewsstand.net site, which I devoured, but now it's something else. What is going on? This has happened with a few sites I've tried to research.

If anyone has any nuggets of wisdom, I would certainly appreciate any guidance.
 Quoting: Seeing the light 365273

SHE WILL EDUCATE YOU ON THE WHOLE UCC-1 PROCESS,
AND YES, IT DOES WORK!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/03/2010 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've been reading this thread for a few days, when I get the chance. A couple of years ago, during my bartending duties, I met a man who told me of this whole discharging-of-debt thing and, while I found it intriguing, I blew it off. Mostly because I was working three jobs and trying to keep my head above water. I didn't have the time to learn. Well, I'm listening now. I've done a lot of reading in the interim, and I get the gist of it, but I don't know how to get started - ie. filing a UCC statement and the other subtleties and complexities involved. I don't have a grand to spend on the adverts touted online, and I'm not so sure I trust them anyway.

I tried to access a few of the links that were posted here for more info. Half of them no longer work, and one actually shut down my browser, like *now*. Spooky. The man I spoke with a couple years ago directed me to the worldnewsstand.net site, which I devoured, but now it's something else. What is going on? This has happened with a few sites I've tried to research.

AND YES, IT DOES WORK!!
ALSO, MAKE SURE YOU REFERENCE CODE: C8669T
WHEN SHE ASK WHO SENT YOU.
 Quoting: CAT 906127
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 904867
Brazil
03/03/2010 05:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
CAT
United States
03/03/2010 05:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

Has anyone been successful or know of anyone that has been successful in discharging a mortgage using this process?
[ABSOLUTELY. CONTACT: MARY ANN @ 602.317.6074
SHE WILL EDUCATE YOU ON THE WHOLE UCC-1 PROCESS
AND MORTGAGE ELIMINATION PROCESS.
AND YES, IT DOES WORK!!
WHEN SHE ASK WHO SENT YOU.]
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/03/2010 07:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

AND YES, IT DOES WORK!!
WHEN SHE ASK WHO SENT YOU.
 Quoting: CAT 906127
ENIGMA
User ID: 907757
United States
03/05/2010 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
You people call yourself patriots but you are scamming the system you hold so dearly. What a joke.
 Quoting: True Patriot 852534

WHO THE HELL HOLDS THIS CROOKED SYSTEM DEARLY! IN CASE YOU HAVE NOT NOTICED, THIS SYSTEM IS ROBBING US BLIND. WAKE THE HELL UP wtf
securedpartycreditor

User ID: 918086
Canada
03/17/2010 06:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
How can I do this? I took out a loan to go to college and Chase sold my note to the department of education! what do i do about that? thanks

update: arbitration out at Chase!!

Anyone screwed by chase in the past by this SCAM could probably SUE and get their money back....plus TRIPLE damages!!

[link to ecreditdaily.com]

go for it!!

s2
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 764630
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 841963
United States
03/17/2010 06:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
blahblah

Just kill the slave owners. Simple. Fuck legality. Kill your way to freedom.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 118505

This unfortunately may be the only working solution.
Hitndahedfred

User ID: 826012
United States
04/01/2010 01:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
A 5 star bump for a very informative thread.

bump
Each time a person stands for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he or she sends forth a tiny ripple of hope. And crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current that can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance. Few are willing to embrace the disapproval of their fellows, the censure of their colleagues, the wrath of their society. Moral courage is a rarer commodity than bravery in battle or great intelligence. Yet it is the one essential vital quality for those who seek to change a world that yields most painfully to change. [Robert F. Kennedy]

[link to www.stricklychopped.com]

[link to www.ghi-engrs.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 287857
United States
04/07/2010 01:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
givemeliberty
User ID: 939046
United States
04/10/2010 12:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am hoping someone in this thread can help me too. I have already started a thread, here is the link:

Thread: Need help, being sued for alleged debt

I am already formulating exactly what I will write, and I would like help with the formatting and word for word type stuff. Thanks to everyone who has posted something useful on this thread! It's all very interesting and informative!
Giving it a Try

User ID: 1043955
United States
07/21/2010 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi,
I don't know if shibumi2 is still here reading or not, but I have read 1-14 of this thread and am now going to give shimbu2's advice a try. I owe about $24,000 in debt. I had a stable job for 8 years and then got laid off right after I just had a baby. I have never been late on credit card payments and paid them off usually in full until I got laid off and was not able to pay. My last payment was back in 2009 of last year. I was contacted by phone by a 3rd party collection agency and I wrote them a letter and told them to no longer contact me by phone, so they sold my debt to a another company.
Then I found this thread.
A few days ago I had received my first letter stating that I have 30 days to dispute otherwise they sue me. While typing out the letter posted by shibumi2 here I got a phone call from the so called law-firm that I was writing my letter to. A lady who sounded as if she was a new trainee answered and was speaking in a very uncomfortable and non confidant manner.
She said that I was not able to dispute my charges because I had passed the 30 day period, although my first letter received clearly states that I have 30 days to dispute. She said it passed because my closing period was back in June. I told her that I no longer wanted to speak to her and to notify me by mail. She tried to pass the phone over to her manager and that is when I just hung up the phone.
Now I am going to mail out my letter today and I hope that I won't end up being sued because from then on I don't know how else to proceed. I don't own any property. I have an old car that is practically undrivable and it would be a good thing if they actually took it away. I am not employed, not married and am living by the skirts of my boyfriend and mother. I have no money, no allowance, no anything. If they do sue me, it would be a total loss on their part because I have nothing except the shirt off my back and an old beat up car that just stays parked.
Well, I am sending the letter today, certified and registered. I want to thank everyone who contributed to this forum, especially shibumi2 for your wisdom and advice.
This is the most helpful site I have ever came across and am so grateful to all of you here.
I will let you know what happens next. Wish me luck!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1018964
United States
07/21/2010 06:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi,
I don't know if shibumi2 is still here reading or not, but I have read 1-14 of this thread and am now going to give shimbu2's advice a try. I owe about $24,000 in debt. I had a stable job for 8 years and then got laid off right after I just had a baby. I have never been late on credit card payments and paid them off usually in full until I got laid off and was not able to pay. My last payment was back in 2009 of last year. I was contacted by phone by a 3rd party collection agency and I wrote them a letter and told them to no longer contact me by phone, so they sold my debt to a another company.
Then I found this thread.
A few days ago I had received my first letter stating that I have 30 days to dispute otherwise they sue me. While typing out the letter posted by shibumi2 here I got a phone call from the so called law-firm that I was writing my letter to. A lady who sounded as if she was a new trainee answered and was speaking in a very uncomfortable and non confidant manner.
She said that I was not able to dispute my charges because I had passed the 30 day period, although my first letter received clearly states that I have 30 days to dispute. She said it passed because my closing period was back in June. I told her that I no longer wanted to speak to her and to notify me by mail. She tried to pass the phone over to her manager and that is when I just hung up the phone.
Now I am going to mail out my letter today and I hope that I won't end up being sued because from then on I don't know how else to proceed. I don't own any property. I have an old car that is practically undrivable and it would be a good thing if they actually took it away. I am not employed, not married and am living by the skirts of my boyfriend and mother. I have no money, no allowance, no anything. If they do sue me, it would be a total loss on their part because I have nothing except the shirt off my back and an old beat up car that just stays parked.
Well, I am sending the letter today, certified and registered. I want to thank everyone who contributed to this forum, especially shibumi2 for your wisdom and advice.
This is the most helpful site I have ever came across and am so grateful to all of you here.
I will let you know what happens next. Wish me luck!
 Quoting: Giving it a Try

Hi, I am shibumi2 and was happy to see this thread come back up.

To answer your question, the 30 day window is per the FDCA and, if no dispute challenge is received, the collection agency is free to pursue other avenues of collection, including court. If they receive notification after the 30 days, they should be precluded from starting any court action but it is a grey area. Whatever the situation, you do not lose any legal rights after 30 days but the goal here is to avoid entering into the legal arena in the first place. Most people toss the notices in the trash which is exactly what these scum count on.

The process is very effective and has worked for me every time. Over the numerous times I have used it, only once did it get to a court proceeding, and the motion to dismiss i filed worked perfectly. But it is more time and effort.

Send the letter, contest the debt as stated. You will likely get some copies or a statement. Respond that it is insufficient to validate the debt (which it is) and they will go away. Note that they usually sell the debt to another scumbag so you may get a letter from another agency a year or two later. Same letter, same process. I have one that has been floating around for 4 years now. Never goes anywhere and not on my credit report (i had it removed---easy to do).

good luck and thanks for fighting!
Giving it a Try

User ID: 1043955
United States
07/21/2010 06:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi shibumi2 aka Anonymous Coward,
Wow! What an honor for you to have reply back to me! I am very excited! Yes, I am on my way now to the post office. Your advice has made me look forward actually to dealing with these debt collectors in a way mischievous kind of way. I am getting phone calls still both for me and for me mother who has a debt of $59.00. It is so crazy that I caught her arguing with these people over $59.00. I will go ahead and send in a letter for her as well as soon as we get the mailing address. The $59.00 was from a business account that closed last year, but $59.00 somehow got missed and now the collection agencies are calling for a measly $59.00 demanding it as if it was $500,000,000. These people are relentless.
Okay, I will let you know what transpires!
Thanks again! You are an inspiration!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1018964
United States
07/22/2010 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
no problem. Just remember that as long as they cannot produce the original note, they have no cause of action. Further, the third party debt collectors do not "own" your debt. You did not contract with them directly, and you received no benefits from them. Every thing else is smoke and mirrors.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1044825
Canada
07/22/2010 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
All these "technologies" seem to be misrepresented in so many ways.
There are lots of people out there posing as teachers and others setting themselves up as consultants to ostensibly pull people out of trouble.
Now while that is in essence good, they do it for a fee, sometimes a large fee, and are not so benevolent as they seem.
Some have false info and others just want guinea pigs to try new methods out with.

Basically there is a 2 trust system.
You have entered into it via your birth certificate which you were too young to contest.

The basic idea is not to be.....what can I get out of it.
It is about learning who you really are.
Do you even know?
You sure think you do, but you are mistaken.
You think you are a person, but you merely have a person.
It is a dead persona, a corporate legal fiction.

Suppose you were an heir to a fortune which was set up by your parents or relatives who had died, but left this enormous sum for you.
It is governed by trustees who possess the documentation which you own.
But you are young and not of age to possess it.
So they administer it for you.
But they are greedy, (or some other motive) and they misinform you as to your status and deprive you of your inheritance which they use for their own purposes.
So you live as if that trust did not exist.

What you need to discover is that the trust does indeed exist and you have been misinformed as to your position and legal entitlements.

So, who are you?
Do you know?

If you do not then you will make mistakes in interacting with the legal/banking world and these mistakes can potentially result in many difficulties.
Look before you leap.
Giving it a Try
User ID: 1045238
United States
07/22/2010 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
shibumi2 aka Anonymous Coward,
Well, I do know that the system sets you up as soon as you are born. As soon as we come into this world, we are bombarded from cradle to grave with advertisements, media ideals, the jones's, our idea of who we are and who we are to become is measured by monetary gain and/or power positions. Everything is set up as a trap and whom ever runs the show pulls the strings running us first this way and then back towards the other. Economy is all preplanned from collapse to running smoothly. Food, medicine,land, things that ought to be free are messed with. Truth is withheld. Lies are thrown in with the truth so you are always confused and never know whom or what to trust. The person of whom you are to become is programmed, shaped and molded by people who don't know any better, schools, media, corporations who own all the goods. You are expected to grow up, get a job, mortgage a home, have kids, send them for further conditioning, on and on it goes. I don't think that we even have a chance without true knowlege and wisdom. That you really have to search for if you weren't lucky enough to have parents who were on to the whole game. I am not one of the lucky ones, but my children will hopefully be, since I am learning much these days. It is interesting and enlightening for me to research and learn what is really going on but it is always heart-breaking and disheartening as well. I really think highly of the fact that you, and others who discover what is really going on and then taking the time and energy into helping others, whatever the subjuct may be, financial, political, spiritual, etc.

But on back to the subject of my mailing out my letter yesterday. It was a disaster. I have to go back to the post office and try again. Yesterday, I had everything planned out. I even had to have my cousin print out my letter for me since my printer was out of ink. Then she dropped it off and I made plans with my boyfriend to watch the kids when he got back from work so I could run to the post office right before it closed without having to drag the whole family. I waited in line at the post office with all my forms filled out. I handed the clerk my certified mail form and she tears it up. She mistankingly tore up my certified mail form. WTF? So I tell her that I have the certified mail # printed out and sealed in my letter. She tries to tape up the form that she tore. Then she realizes that it isn't going to work and feels stupid for making a mistake and she tries to blame me. I just try to calm her down and tell her that I will have to come back tomorrow.
What a crazy experience. My boyfriend said to get her name and report her, but it was just an honest mistake. It was near closing time and she was feeling tired and she was busy yelling at the customers ahead of me. Bwa ha ha.
No,it really is fine because I saw a typo anyway so I wanted to fix it and mail it in correct, so it all works out anyway.
Okay, so second attempt to mail out the letter either today or tommorrow. I am running to buy printer ink so I don't have to rely on anybody else running around for me. And with the advent of all the newly coming up letters from all the other debt collection agencies, I will most definately need my own ink. Ha ha. I will let you know when it is mailed. Wish me luck that this time in completing the mission as planned.
Giving it a Try
United States
07/23/2010 08:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Okay, I sent the letter finally without anymore weirdnesses or drama.
Giving it a Try
United States
07/23/2010 08:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
shibumi2 aka Anonymous Coward,
I have another question. Back to my mother. She just received a letter in the mail from PG&E saying that she owes them $5000. I think this is from a past resturaunt business deal that she co-signed for her boss but the business has since been sold. She had nothing to do with the business but I guess her boss borrowed her name or whatever the case. PG&E hasn't sent the debt out to a 3rd party yet. The PG&E letter states that she has 30 days before they report her to the credit bureau. My question is does my mother send PG&E a "show me the original note" letter, or does she need to wait for the debt to be bought by a 3rd party first and then send the debt collection company the "show me the original note" letter?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1087788
United States
09/02/2010 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Rice Mcleod is in my opinion a total idiot or a federal instigator.

GLP