B-52s On The Way .... EAST !

Eagle # 1
User ID: 53978
Ireland
07/19/2006 02:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
B-52s On The Way .... EAST !
When a wing of B-52s flew over my house, it woke me up at 1:18 AM EST. For another HOUR, I could hear other wings further north, also flying EAST !
With mid-air refueling, they would be in Spain by 1 PM ( their time ), OR, in the ME by 7 PM their time. Just time to refuel, air crews get a nights sleep while bomb bays are filled.
IF Iran makes a move/announcement/launches Wednesday morning, our bombers might already be airborne and ready to drop 'eggs'. OR, they might preempt, if the neocoms have an itchy trigger finger, IMHO.

I will NOT be here to answer questions after the first ten minutes, as I WILL go back to bed. My nuke shelter was finished 20 years ago. Hopeall here have a place to go, should the unthinkable become reality.

Eagle
HeidiLore

User ID: 85208
United States
07/19/2006 02:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: B-52s On The Way .... EAST !
ahhh
Visit my website...

[link to heidi-lore.tripod.com]

Need to email? [email protected]

Visit the GLP video site and click on groups:

[link to youtube.com]

The only difference between the Republican and Democratic parties is the velocities with which their knees hit the floor when corporations knock on their door. That's the only difference.

I believe I can see the future, 'cause I repeat the same routine. I think I used to have a purpose, but then again, it might have been a dream
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 112778
United States
07/19/2006 02:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
where's your house?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77197
United States
07/19/2006 02:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm ready
vaporize me
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 119200
United Kingdom
07/19/2006 02:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
well this post was pointless.

glad to know that from inside your home you know exactly what a b 52 looks like in the dark with a roof over it.

not even waiting for the links or evidence, we're just pinning random things now? cmon, this place is gettin sloppy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 115864
United States
07/19/2006 02:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
When a wing of B-52s flew over my house, it woke me up at 1:18 AM EST. For another HOUR, I could hear other wings further north, also flying EAST !
With mid-air refueling, they would be in Spain by 1 PM ( their time ), OR, in the ME by 7 PM their time. Just time to refuel, air crews get a nights sleep while bomb bays are filled.
IF Iran makes a move/announcement/launches Wednesday morning, our bombers might already be airborne and ready to drop 'eggs'. OR, they might preempt, if the neocoms have an itchy trigger finger, IMHO.

I will NOT be here to answer questions after the first ten minutes, as I WILL go back to bed. My nuke shelter was finished 20 years ago. Hopeall here have a place to go, should the unthinkable become reality.

Eagle
 Quoting: Eagle # 1 53978

Have you ever seen the 1980's movie "The Day After" It was televised movie in the early 80's.
Well, it's very similar to what you are describing and it's a good one!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 82213
United States
07/19/2006 02:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
they could have just launched from Britain or Germany?
fawnknudsen

User ID: 88188
United States
07/19/2006 02:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

glad to know that from inside your home you know exactly what a b 52 looks like in the dark with a roof over it.

not even waiting for the links or evidence, we're just pinning random things now? cmon, this place is gettin sloppy.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 119200

Id say...how can the rock lobster be death from above?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 115864
United States
07/19/2006 02:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

Eagle
 Quoting: Eagle # 1 53978

Could also be the deployment of 2200 MARINES they said today were being deployed to Lebanon. This was on the evening news, don't know if this has changed. I guess it depends on where you live. Where are you?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 114747
Canada
07/19/2006 02:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Those marines were already in the ME but had to be picked up by the navy so it's not them.
Eagle # 1 (OP)
User ID: 53978
Ireland
07/19/2006 02:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
The large airforce base is only 25 miles due west of here (CT.) and they haven't time to climb to any altitude where the noise level would be less.
For the 'know-it all' claiming I wouldn't know a B-52 by sound, you MIGHT have a point, BUT, that's all they keep there to my knowledge.
Besides, it's happened before, and it can be detected because the fly in groups.
Commercial aircraft DO NOT !

Eagle
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 118184
United States
07/19/2006 02:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Mcdill got active today as well.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 117680
United States
07/19/2006 02:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you've ever heard a b52 in flight, you will never forget its sound. They don't sound like normal jets.

BTW, I haven't heard anything out of WAFB

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 119200
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 82213
United States
07/19/2006 02:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
now we know why the airport probelms on the east/west coast, these babies own the sky.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 118720
United States
07/19/2006 03:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
I live about 15 miles into the mountains outside of Colorado Springs (home of the Air Force Academy, Fort Carson, Peterson AFB, and Schriever AFB ... not to mention, and most importantly, Cheyenne Mountain and NORAD HQ).

I spent most of the day ON Cheyenne Mountain (okay, I was at the zoo, but still).

While there, I mentioned to my zoo-going companions that we should keep an eye to the sky and see if anything seemed odd.

Nothing. Nada. Zip out of the ordinary. Out in the distance, you could see a few jets flying training exercises, as usual, but there wasn't any unusual air movement whatsoever, and no visible ground movement of military types whatsoever, when driving around the Springs this afternoon.

I'm not saying I believe or disbelieve any of the former posters. I'm just giving a bulletin (a non-bulletin, as the case may be) from a relatively important place.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 118930
United States
07/19/2006 03:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
They went ove me while I was checking my dogs. Gues it was them? Any thing else flying that lays down eight purple fire trails?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 112866
United States
07/19/2006 03:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
You can't miss sound of B-52 once, you've heard it. I know, I worked around them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 94063
United States
07/19/2006 03:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
B-52's don't fly out of Connecticut. LOL Bradley Field? hahaha Give me a break.

C5's did sortie out of Westover back in the early 90's during the first Gulf war.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 117680
United States
07/19/2006 03:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
They're truly impressive. The roar after they're across the sky is ominous.

You can't miss sound of B-52 once, you've heard it. I know, I worked around them.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 112866
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/19/2006 03:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
i'M ENE of Barksdale. They were pretty low, but I didn't hear anything.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/19/2006 03:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't hear too much...busted eardrums.
Eagle # 1
User ID: 80069
Ireland
07/19/2006 07:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
94063 .... No, B-52 DON'T fly out of CT. They fly out of Stewart Air Force base, just WEST of the CT border.

To get to the ME, you fly EAST over CT to the Atlantic.

Another grade school dropout, who sleept through geography class, OR, more likely, had his mouth in motion.

Eagle
Eyeop

User ID: 116776
Netherlands
07/19/2006 07:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Probably B.S. 52's
Let's finish off this topic nicely:
bsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 80069
Ireland
07/19/2006 07:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Eyeop .... Your two seconds of 'glory' and ALL you can think of are the BS flags?

ANOTHER grade school dropout, shouting " Look at me."

You should wait till BOTH your brain cells are awake, before such mental exertion is attempted.
Dr. Know
User ID: 119248
United States
07/19/2006 07:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks Eagle #1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34441
United States
07/19/2006 07:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Eyeop .... Your two seconds of 'glory' and ALL you can think of are the BS flags?

ANOTHER grade school dropout, shouting " Look at me."

You should wait till BOTH your brain cells are awake, before such mental exertion is attempted.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 80069

lmao
LS

User ID: 74965
United States
07/19/2006 07:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
EyeOP, YOU SUCK!

I hate everyone of you un-original fucks who think they are clever because you raise a damn bs flag.

Go somewhere else Penis Pilot!
MAKA = Make America Kind Again
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 95971
United States
07/19/2006 07:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wave your flags proudly
bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag
Eyeop

User ID: 116776
Netherlands
07/19/2006 07:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
EyeOP, YOU SUCK!

I hate everyone of you un-original fucks who think they are clever because you raise a damn bs flag.

Go somewhere else Penis Pilot!
 Quoting: LS

This means I can't add you to my buddy list?

And Yes I suck, but that will cost you..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2832
Italy
07/19/2006 08:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Probably B.S. 52's
 Quoting: Eyeop

The best one of the week; if you made it by yourself, compliments, true humor needs brain.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 67189
United States
07/19/2006 09:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
The B-52`s operating out of a love shack in their own private idaho will soon roam into mesopotamia. The 52 girls from planet claire are said to enjoy quiche lorraine and can be contacted with the code is that you mo dean on radio channel z.

GLP