Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,262 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 41,028
Pageviews Today: 65,546Threads Today: 28Posts Today: 429
12:43 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

POPE BENEDICT CALLS ON CATHOLICS, CHRISTIANS AND BELIEVERS OF OTHER FAITHS TO MOBILIZE AGAINST MIDEAST CONFLICT

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 127147
Spain
08/05/2006 05:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
POPE BENEDICT CALLS ON CATHOLICS, CHRISTIANS AND BELIEVERS OF OTHER FAITHS TO MOBILIZE AGAINST MIDEAST CONFLICT
He calls to all Christians and believers of other faiths to mobilize against the mideast conflict and demand an immediate ceasefire/.
Keltie

User ID: 20977
Canada
08/05/2006 06:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: POPE BENEDICT CALLS ON CATHOLICS, CHRISTIANS AND BELIEVERS OF OTHER FAITHS TO MOBILIZE AGAINST MIDEAST CONFLICT
Linky pleasey.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6948
United States
08/05/2006 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: POPE BENEDICT CALLS ON CATHOLICS, CHRISTIANS AND BELIEVERS OF OTHER FAITHS TO MOBILIZE AGAINST MIDEAST CONFLICT
What the hell do you think I've been doing! Jesus Christ!!! :mugshot:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2694
United Kingdom
08/05/2006 08:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
What a guy!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 123590
United States
08/05/2006 08:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
They had it right in 1646 and 1689:

Westminster Confession 1646
Chapter XXV
VI. There is no other head of the Church but the Lord Jesus Christ. Nor can the Pope of Rome, in any sense, be head thereof; but is that Antichrist, that man of sin, and son of perdition, that exalts himself, in the Church, against Christ and all that is called God.

BAPTIST CONFESSION OF FAITH OF 1689
CHAPTER 26
Paragraph 4. The Lord Jesus Christ is the Head of the church, in whom, by the appointment of the Father, all power for the calling, institution, order or government of the church, is invested in a supreme and sovereign manner;7 neither can the Pope of Rome in any sense be head thereof, but is that antichrist, that man of sin, and son of perdition, that exalts himself in the church against Christ, and all that is called God; whom the Lord shall destroy with the brightness of his coming.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 127223
United States
08/05/2006 09:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
How can Pope Bendadick even speak when his mouth is so full of littls boy cock? KING OF THE PEDOPHILES!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 127196
United States
08/05/2006 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Even the Pope cannot stop the coming events and War
Kay
User ID: 72054
United States
08/05/2006 10:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
They had it right in 1646 and 1689:

Westminster Confession 1646
Chapter XXV
VI. There is no other head of the Church but the Lord Jesus Christ. Nor can the Pope of Rome, in any sense, be head thereof; but is that Antichrist, that man of sin, and son of perdition, that exalts himself, in the Church, against Christ and all that is called God.

BAPTIST CONFESSION OF FAITH OF 1689
CHAPTER 26
Paragraph 4. The Lord Jesus Christ is the Head of the church, in whom, by the appointment of the Father, all power for the calling, institution, order or government of the church, is invested in a supreme and sovereign manner;7 neither can the Pope of Rome in any sense be head thereof, but is that antichrist, that man of sin, and son of perdition, that exalts himself in the church against Christ, and all that is called God; whom the Lord shall destroy with the brightness of his coming.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 123590

That's cool. Can I have the link?
DanG
User ID: 126063
United States
08/05/2006 11:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
worship worship KD
lol bricks
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 127274
India
08/05/2006 11:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
How can Pope Bendadick even speak when his mouth is so full of littls boy cock? KING OF THE PEDOPHILES!!!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 127223

you're pathetic
ex IDF Para
User ID: 83547
Canada
08/05/2006 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
although I applaud the call for a ceasefire, I can't help but think that this is a powerplay for Vatican control of Jerusalem. Nevertheless, bring it on, anything for a change from the present trend of events... and an end to the slaughter of innocents.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 110109
United States
08/05/2006 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Pope is calling on other Christian faiths. Now let me get this straight. These are the same Christians that bash the hell out of the Catholics every Sunday... OK I get it... now they all should join and bash the piss out of the Jews...
Kay
User ID: 72054
United States
08/05/2006 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
although I applaud the call for a ceasefire, I can't help but think that this is a powerplay for Vatican control of Jerusalem. Nevertheless, bring it on, anything for a change from the present trend of events... and an end to the slaughter of innocents.
 Quoting: ex IDF Para 83547

I was going to say precisely that.

I think the Vatican would love to own Jerusalem. They can get it if they destabilize Israel enough. They can internationalize the city.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5766
United States
08/05/2006 11:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
FUCK THE POPE

GLP