Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,286 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 625,176
Pageviews Today: 1,119,607Threads Today: 556Posts Today: 8,726
12:30 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

What if Massons and Illuminati are the good guys?

TruthTeller

User ID: 26602
United States
08/18/2006 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: What if Massons and Illuminati are the good guys?
What Mason ever said the Masons believed they were gods?

More anti-Masonic garbage.
User ID: 42455
United States
08/18/2006 03:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Masons above the 20 th. degree are all Devil Worshipers
Afraid Of the Dark

User ID: 109815
United States
08/18/2006 03:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
If they are masters of the occult it would be safe to assume that they've already discovered that surving demons or satan is very primitive occult practice. According to my theory only small minority of their low ranking members do that. The reason some of them do that is because this is the easiest way to become part of the occult world although it is also the most dangerous one. High ranking members think they are Gods and therefore there is no need for human sacrifice or worship of any kind. What if their chip implant program will help to illiminate all domestic violence? That would be a good thing don't you think? Also, no more murders, rapes or theft. Everything you do is recorded so who would be so crazy to break the law?
 Quoting: eScrew

I totally agree...

Like who would want to stand against the law. WHo would want to enable the people to fight against wrong laws? like when slavery was against the law and people had to turn against the institution and stand together WHy wouldn't we want to give them power to take us out whenever they needed? Brand us like cattle. wHo is in control of who's action at that point"? rant
Left wing, Right wing...We're both flying in the wrong direction.

Disclaimer:
All information posted and shared through this site by "Afraid Of the Dark" (and all persons associated with this SN) is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. The original poster will not be responsible for any re-representation, reproduction, and outside use. In other words, if you are a gov't official and you are worried that I am a terrorist...I am not. I am simply writing fiction to entertain the community of GLP. Have a nice day.
AA

User ID: 132747
United States
08/18/2006 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
eScrew I actually appreciate you starting this thread and argueing that point of view. I have often been curious as to how what their justifications are. My question is this, why do the Masons feel they are "chosen" so to speak as opposed to the next person?
"Pray, v:. To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy." - Ambrose Bierce (1842-1914)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 66920
United States
08/18/2006 07:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
If they are masters of the occult it would be safe to assume that they've already discovered that surving demons or satan is very primitive occult practice. According to my theory only small minority of their low ranking members do that. The reason some of them do that is because this is the easiest way to become part of the occult world although it is also the most dangerous one. High ranking members think they are Gods and therefore there is no need for human sacrifice or worship of any kind. What if their chip implant program will help to illiminate all domestic violence? That would be a good thing don't you think? Also, no more murders, rapes or theft. Everything you do is recorded so who would be so crazy to break the law?

every technology can be used for good or evil

the conspiracy that is researching mind control through implants and radiation beamed at victims, and not just researching it, but also useing it to incapacitate targets who are acting in ways that they don't want, from all evidence wants to use this "mind control" technology to make sure their own wealth and power are not threatend, in fact to increase them

if you are the type who wants to have slaves working for you, just as with work animals, it makes sense to constrain their behavior to only those that are of use to you, and to prevent all forms of behavior that are not of use ... TO YOU

that means they want typical wage slaves to be no smarter and no more alert or perceptive than is necessary to do their 9 to 5 jobs ... typical 9 to 5 jobs don't require much, most don't even require a high school level of competence.

if your ruthless, sadistic, and have no concern for the well-being of others, it does make logical sense, yes? if those are your values. they don't happen to be MY values.

look at what victims say is being done to them:

[link to www.geocities.com]
[link to www.mikrowellenterror.de]
[link to www.angelfire.com]
[link to web.archive.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 66920
United States
08/18/2006 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
i should mention briefly, that geocities page is mind ... you wouldn't believe what i've been through. i have idiot brainwashed lunatics following me around, they've been manipulated to believe its all part of protecting the homeland, or god knows what ...

human stupidity is in a sense magnified or amplified by the capabilities of beamed raditaion/implant mind control, they have these people believe all kinds of stuff i think

do a google search on "gang stalking", that is another form it takes

this goes very deep, it seems to me to be a fundamental method of maintaing conformity and docility in the american general public, because i've seen a lot of others, and its being done to people at a young age in universities, i've seen people who are trying to start a business be attacked -- because the business they want to start is threatening. there are a lot of stories out there

what it boils down to i think is part of a scheme by a conspiracy within the world-wide jewish community to maintain power and to vie for world control

who do you have to fear? well, you don't have to fear animals to much, do you? they're not smart enough to organize, they can't make weapons. you are threatened by people because people are smart.

so, who among people do you need to worry about? that's right, the smart ones.

thats why this jewish conspiracy has murdered hundreds upon hundreds of iraq's scientists, now that iraqi society is generally defenseless. think of the horror of that.

what did these scientists have in common? were they anti-american? turns out, no. were they active politically? not especially, some were, some weren't, thats not the pattern.

so what was the pattern among these murdered iraqi scientists? they were the BEST ... they had the best minds, thats what their colleagues say about them.

people have made lists of many engineers and scientists who have died at oddly young ages, back through the renaissance. how many were jewish? it would interesting to check.

given the degree of jewish control of the media, banking, their repeated tendency to rise to prominence in one society after another while that society itself subsequently declines, makes a conpsiracy among the jewish community a primary suspect. its the obvious choise, if you want to point to WHAT is the conspiracy, because there obviously is one, WHAT is the conspiracy that is secretly directing world events? who is it?

the holocaust never happened, research it. Leon Trotsky's original name was Leo Bronstein, he was from Brooklyn. The leaders of the Bolshevik's in Russia were jewish. Again and again, if you had to guess who is running the conspiracy, the jews are the most obvious guess.

Check out hte following 4 part FOX news report on spying by Israel on the US, and infiltration by Israel-based companies:

you have to remove and ending semicolon and cr** possibly, i don't know why it adds that:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSEbgrmKtmA&mode=related&
www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE9crBylehs&mode=related&
www.youtube.com/watch?v=omoyOGid7cA&mode=related&
www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OjTX2rYXzg&mode=related&

Time and again jews are caught spying on the US, and the news media refuses to report it. Look at the quotes from this blog -- that 4 part series has disappeared: [link to hitlerwasright.blogspot.com]

Look at the case of Weinmann recently, US Navy petty officer (google it). Reported? No.

You know why. You want to know who the illuminati really are, who controls the Freemasons, I just told you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 62251
United States
08/18/2006 07:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Masons ARE the good guys. One day you will understand. IF you love your freedom, your rights under GOD to live as you wish, then one day you will be grown up, and understand the magnificent people who spend hundreds of years working for that goal.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 132339
Australia
08/18/2006 09:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
i follow Christ
and his commands are higher than any man could achieve
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 114312

Jesus said "Ye are all Gods, and these and greater things shall you do!"

What does that say about Jesus ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 131122
United States
08/18/2006 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
there ain't no good guys
there ain't no bad guys
there's only you and me..

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 125023

Are these song lyrics? If not, they should be.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 132339
Australia
08/18/2006 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
the reptilians were once called 'ari-ans' (think aryan)..
 Quoting: not_A_sheep

Think aliens alien7
User ID: 2839
United States
08/18/2006 09:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
TPTB work for the greater good.

It is (and has never been) about overt control. It is about the survival of the human race.

We do what we must. If we do not, no one will. Humans are then regulated to the dustbin of history -- we will NOT allow this to happen. Even if 3/4 of the current population must be left out in the cold so that 1/4 may survive, so be it.

The time is drawing near. Wait until next week with eyes open towards the sky... again.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 128475
Spain
08/18/2006 09:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
i think the higher level masons and illuminati are aware of the ancient knowledge that most of the worlds religious myths are based upon. i think the reason many church leaders incite the ignorant masses' fears is because if the ignorant masses became aware they were being "sheep-herded and fleeched" in the name of God, then the priests rabbi, and shieks would lose their control and source of income and support.

while the ignorant masses celebrate the mythological, the masons and illuminati celebrate the ancient science.

the term "occult" has a different meaning to the "illuminated" mind than it has for the ignorant, fundamentalist mind.

as above, so below.

worship
Grizzled Old Goat

User ID: 132753
Canada
08/18/2006 09:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some men discovered how to become Gods. You will have to either deal with that or die.

You are truly Blasphemous.
 Quoting: CaGeD

Don't you know that Jesus said: "Know ye not? Ye are Gods...." He meant the kind of mastery of self and universe that alchemists and gnostics know about, along with the yogis of Hinduism and masters of Taoism. Not so unbelievable that some Masons would also know it. Blavatsky's books and others are freely available to anyone...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 111140
Iceland
08/18/2006 09:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
What makes you think that you have any rights anyway?

No masons or other control freaks shall ever decide whether I have rights or not.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 132817
United States
08/18/2006 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to godlikeproductions.com]

DOES ANY OF THE MASONS HERE KNOW WHERE SVALI IS ?

PLEASE TELL US WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO HER.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 125912
United States
08/18/2006 09:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Look around you... Think depopulation would be a good thing?

It just sucks I'm not on their side.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/18/2006 09:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
eScrew
User ID: 119837

NO YOU ARE NOT DISPLAYING A MODE OF THINKING. YOU ARE A PERSON WITH "DID".

YOU HAVE MULTI-PERSONALITIES, COMMING HERE TO GLP TO TEST THE WATERS, AND PROMOTE YOUR FILTH. VERY EFFICIENT EH?

AS FOR NWO, IT WILL WORK ONLY IF THE PEOPLE DECIDES, AND THE PEOPLE BENEFITS.

BUT THAT IS NOT THE WAY IT WILL BE, THE ILLUMINATI--HIGHEST ORDER OF MASONS WILL CONTROL NWO. THEY MUST BE STOPPED.

LINE THEM UP AND SHOOT EVERY ONE OF THESE MASONS AND ILLUMINATI. SURE WAY TO BRING PEACE ON THIS PLANET.

BY THE WAY eScrew

DO YOU KNOW WHERE POOR SVALI IS?

She was abducted by the MASONS, because she told the truth abouth the Organisation.

Any with knowledge of what has happened to Svali--please tell here.
[link to godlikeproductions.com]
Emperor Kenton

User ID: 74465
United States
08/18/2006 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
If they were the good guys, they wouldn't need to operate in the background.

They have knowledge which can not be revealed to those who are not ready for it. Thus they have the right for secrecy.

My secrets are far more kickass than their silly secrets.

Furthermore I do not cast my secrets before swine-- aardvarks, hamsters, grasshoppers, blonds...
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/18/2006 09:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Emperor Kenton
User ID: 74465
8/18/2006 9:57 PM

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE MASONS HAVE DONE TO SVALI?

DO YOU KNOW WHERE SHE IS?
Grizzled Old Goat

User ID: 132753
Canada
08/18/2006 10:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
You are truly Blasphemous.

Don't you know that Jesus said: "Know ye not? Ye are Gods...." He meant the kind of mastery of self and universe that alchemists and gnostics know about, along with the yogis of Hinduism and masters of Taoism. Not so unbelievable that some Masons would also know it. Blavatsky's books and others are freely available to anyone...
-----------------------------

don't lie about Jesus
we are not gods over other people
and you know it

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 114312

Who said anything about being Gods OVER anyone? All this knowledge is about mastery of self, not others. Jesus said many times that anyone was capable of doing what He did...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 125023
United States
08/18/2006 10:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 131122

#12 MASON
COINCIDENCE?

ps.. re: need for secrecy
just remember
most of us would have been burned at the stake years in another time. . .

nothing happens in a vacuum

We Just Disagree
Dave Mason
# 12 in 1977
Words and Music by Jim Krueger

Been away, haven't seen you in a while
How've you been?, have you changed your style?
And do you think that we've grown up differently?
Don't seem the same, seems you've lost your feel for me

CHORUS
So let's leave it alone 'cause we can't see eye-to-eye
There ain't no good guys, there ain't no bad guys
There's only you and me and we just disagree

Ooh, ooh, ooh
Oh, oh, oh

I'm goin' back to a place that's far away, how 'bout you?
Have you got a place to stay? Why should I care?
When I'm just tryin' to get along, we were friends
But now it's "depend upon a love song"

CHORUS X 2

Ooh, ooh, ooh
Oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh-oh
there ain't no bad guys
Your Daddy
User ID: 120606
United States
08/18/2006 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

#12 MASON
COINCIDENCE?

ps.. re: need for secrecy
just remember
most of us would have been burned at the stake years in another time. . .

nothing happens in a vacuum

We Just Disagree
Dave Mason
# 12 in 1977
Words and Music by Jim Krueger

Been away, haven't seen you in a while
How've you been?, have you changed your style?
And do you think that we've grown up differently?
Don't seem the same, seems you've lost your feel for me

CHORUS
So let's leave it alone 'cause we can't see eye-to-eye
There ain't no good guys, there ain't no bad guys
There's only you and me and we just disagree

Ooh, ooh, ooh
Oh, oh, oh

I'm goin' back to a place that's far away, how 'bout you?
Have you got a place to stay? Why should I care?
When I'm just tryin' to get along, we were friends
But now it's "depend upon a love song"

CHORUS X 2

Ooh, ooh, ooh
Oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh-oh
there ain't no bad guys
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 125023

Thread Over, conspiracy ousted!

5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 87198
United States
08/18/2006 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
ever been to a masonic funeral? yak
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6948
United States
08/18/2006 11:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
What if my ass could fly? pennywise
eScrew  (OP)

Cyprus
08/19/2006 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you can't beat them join them.
AA

User ID: 133238
United States
08/20/2006 07:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
What if my ass could fly? pennywise
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6948

Anything is possible.
"Pray, v:. To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy." - Ambrose Bierce (1842-1914)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 113502
Slovenia
08/20/2006 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good guys.....Bad guys.....if only the universe was really constructed in such a manner.

In comic books perhaps.

Are Illuminati or Freemasons good? That is a complex question that requires a complex answer.

Strauss argued that once humanity reached a point of peace and tranquility..(the Homogenous state) that would be the death of all humanity. For Strauss believed that the greatest aspects of being human are war, glory, struggle, and victory. He envisioned the death of these things as the death of man.

It would also be the death of politics because in an age of peace...the lower segments of society would begin to ask questions about why some poeple seem to have so much while they have so little. These peons might even begin questioning why certain people have power of governance at all??

To avoid this, there must be war and an enemy...and an occasional destruction of society as we know it in order to assure future human struggle. Strauss argued that we must be thrown back to the stone age on occasion.

The only problem is to do this 6 or 7 billion people must die.

Now is Strauss right or wrong??

Keep in mind Hitler was a believer in Strauss.....and so are the people we have termed Neo-cons.

So back to the question...are secretive societies which seek to demolish us in order to free us "Good guys?"

I don't think so. But it is very debatable.
 Quoting: Hiram 132699

What is the word,Hiram Abu?

Return to stone age in order to survive,...that's madness.All the efforts of our forefathers will be lost and humanity will thrown again at the bottom of the ladder

Yes,war is necessary and destruction is sometimes necessary.In these enlightened times,war is an instrument of global annihilation.How should we escape it and retain our honour without making the necessary compromises?People need to know,for we are too little and too few to matter. World is a savage place and we had contributed to its making

I have seen the brave heart of the Masons these days: walling high ranking members in order to guard the temples,recruiting undead spirits to guard mansions,casting darkness upon places of worship. There 's too much darkness,too much imbalance.

The world shall be cleansed and you shall go with it.Thank you for your holy efforts
Zolid
User ID: 246988
United States
06/05/2007 01:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
I’ve begun worshipping the sun for a number of reasons. First of all, unlike some other gods I could mention, I can see the sun. It’s there for me every day, and the things it brings me are quite apparent all the time: heat, light, food, a lovely day. There’s no mystery, no one asks for money, I don’t have to dress up, and there’s no boring pageantry. And interestingly enough, I have found that the prayers I offer to the sun and the prayers I formerly offered to “God” are all answered at about the same 50-percent rate.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 132725

Ok Mr.Carlin
ashesand sackcloth

User ID: 246918
United States
06/05/2007 01:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nice try. lol sheesh evil
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 245877
United States
06/05/2007 02:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
every now and then a post like this pops up - don't you realize that the earth is so fucked up because of these assholes?

if their big plan was for a peaceful world government like star trek, i don't think enslaving people, causing wars, murdering huge masses, and destroying the earth is how to do it

GLP