Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,200 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,012,652
Pageviews Today: 1,814,275Threads Today: 780Posts Today: 13,886
08:33 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

What if Massons and Illuminati are the good guys?

Abiff
User ID: 686618
Belgium
05/24/2009 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: What if Massons and Illuminati are the good guys?
This is so much BS ....

Child murder ? satanism ? plot to rule world? chip implants ...

Please, think of it ... do you really think that so many thousands (if not millions) of men, who are part of masonry could hide such a thing. And dont give me that "oh it is only the high ranking leaders who know the full truth". bs. again. Masons are what they are. A group of normal men (not extremely powerful men, just normal people, admitted, mostly white, mostly middle class, but that is sociological) who want to make the world a better place. And the method is simple : change the world one person at a time, starting with your self.

All this horse-shit, conspiracy theories and stuff.

Why are we so secret if we are not good ?

Let me tell you.
First of all, there is nothing secret. Everything that goes on in a masonic temple can be easily found on the internet. It is nothing special you know. Just similar to other initiations like in highschool or in the boyscouts.
Yet there is a secret. A secret that can not be expressed by words... and it is very simple. It is the experience. A spanish poem says that it is easy to talk about bullfights, but it is completely different to stand in the arena face to face with a bull. That's it. That's the secret. You cant express hat it is like to stand in the arena facing a bull. You can watch it, you can describe it. but unless you did it yourself, you'll never know the experience... It is exactly the same with masonry. If you havent been in a brotherhood, if you have not been initiated, then you'll never be able to express the experience.
Membership is "discrete" (not secret, as some admit there membership openly). There are 2 reasons for that: 1° historically, masonry was founded in a time when kings and church ruled over the lands, and some independent men wanted to meat, to mingle, to form a union, but they would probably be destroyed by the powers that be if it was found. 2° there is so much prejudice and conspiracy theories these days, that masons are indeed worried that membership exposure could harm them. There is much debate inside the lodges on what exactly is the cause and what is the effect. Is the discreteness the effect of the conspiracy theories, or is it infact the cause...

Yes we have an ideal. And that ideal could be described as a new world order. It could also be described as utopia, or eden, or anything like that. We know it is not attainable. But you guys automatically assume it is bad ... it is evil... What if this ideal is indeed a place where all men and women can live in peace ? Develop them selves. Not pressured by religions or religious wars, but everyone have the right to live their own life. Choose their own faith. Believe what they want to believe, and have the right to defend it in words and in politics, not in war. This ideal is not difficult to find. It is in the constitution of the united states. over the years various political parties from right and left have contorted and interpreted this constitution into something it is not, but if you just read it, it comes pretty close to what the nwo should look like.

Greetings, Hiram Abiff, Master Mason :.
Idol1 Idol1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 686638
United Kingdom
05/24/2009 05:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is so much BS ....

Child murder ? satanism ? plot to rule world? chip implants ...

Please, think of it ... do you really think that so many thousands (if not millions) of men, who are part of masonry could hide such a thing. And dont give me that "oh it is only the high ranking leaders who know the full truth". bs. again. Masons are what they are. A group of normal men (not extremely powerful men, just normal people, admitted, mostly white, mostly middle class, but that is sociological) who want to make the world a better place. And the method is simple : change the world one person at a time, starting with your self.

All this horse-shit, conspiracy theories and stuff.

Why are we so secret if we are not good ?

Let me tell you.
First of all, there is nothing secret. Everything that goes on in a masonic temple can be easily found on the internet. It is nothing special you know. Just similar to other initiations like in highschool or in the boyscouts.
Yet there is a secret. A secret that can not be expressed by words... and it is very simple. It is the experience. A spanish poem says that it is easy to talk about bullfights, but it is completely different to stand in the arena face to face with a bull. That's it. That's the secret. You cant express hat it is like to stand in the arena facing a bull. You can watch it, you can describe it. but unless you did it yourself, you'll never know the experience... It is exactly the same with masonry. If you havent been in a brotherhood, if you have not been initiated, then you'll never be able to express the experience.
Membership is "discrete" (not secret, as some admit there membership openly). There are 2 reasons for that: 1° historically, masonry was founded in a time when kings and church ruled over the lands, and some independent men wanted to meat, to mingle, to form a union, but they would probably be destroyed by the powers that be if it was found. 2° there is so much prejudice and conspiracy theories these days, that masons are indeed worried that membership exposure could harm them. There is much debate inside the lodges on what exactly is the cause and what is the effect. Is the discreteness the effect of the conspiracy theories, or is it infact the cause...

Yes we have an ideal. And that ideal could be described as a new world order. It could also be described as utopia, or eden, or anything like that. We know it is not attainable. But you guys automatically assume it is bad ... it is evil... What if this ideal is indeed a place where all men and women can live in peace ? Develop them selves. Not pressured by religions or religious wars, but everyone have the right to live their own life. Choose their own faith. Believe what they want to believe, and have the right to defend it in words and in politics, not in war. This ideal is not difficult to find. It is in the constitution of the united states. over the years various political parties from right and left have contorted and interpreted this constitution into something it is not, but if you just read it, it comes pretty close to what the nwo should look like.

Greetings, Hiram Abiff, Master Mason :.
Idol1 Idol1
 Quoting: Abiff 686618

the new angels and demons movie portayed the vatican/ rc church as the good guys and the illuminati as the bad guys. tthe vatican is the the top of the old world order and represents everything that is wrong with this world so how could they possibly be the good guys. it is more likely that the illuminati are the good guys, opposing the old world order.
KEVAN

User ID: 686675
United States
05/24/2009 07:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
..................and what if MTV was really good for children.......and what if flouride was really for our teeth.........and what if Shaq is really a midget with a holographic expander projector...........and what if Carson Kressly is really straight and knows how to dress..........and what if pigs were really food instead of gene spliced humanbores.........and what if lucifer was really 'all that' ?
1rof1 stoned

Last Edited by Anomali on 05/24/2009 07:27 PM
"That's all I have to say about that" - Forrest Gump
junkboy
User ID: 747740
United States
08/13/2009 12:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 132636
8/18/2006 2:45 PM Re: What if Massons and Illuminati are the good guys? Quote

chip implant program
===============

Nothing an EMP wont sort out if it gets out of hand, or just piss the cops off enough until they taser you, LOL

The chip implantation wont be accepted by the people......you know it!

And if the so called demonic world keep harrasing us we'll just get Ming the merciless to fire his death ray right at the galactic core to destabalise that worm hole you crawled out of. Failing that we had our allies park a doomsday bomb on Mercury, ready to take out whenever the command is given!

And behold, there was a great noise in the heavens! heheh

Fuckin idiots! LOL

tbh i really like this idea even if the commenter was makeing a joke. many people not in the iluminiti have accesses to nukes,emps, and so on. so if they ever do decide to step out of there hideing places, the not elite (the meek) will be ready. there's not many people who will fight for the iluminati and there is few iluminti there for they will have to use very fragile technogly.

i heard a rumor that they are working on takeing the nephillm gene (those giants from the bible, sons of fallen angles) and useing it on people. the word jehovah scares them. just would like to hear some of your thoughts on the topic. sorry my thoughts are so scaterd i'm multitasking between a few things. just wanted to get the word out there for when the time comes.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 747745
United States
08/13/2009 12:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
geez, i have heard it all now.

good = bad
bad = good

Reminds me of a verse.

Isa 5:20 - Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Bass ackwards
hegimon
User ID: 795240
United Kingdom
10/16/2009 01:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
just came across this, relise its old but very interesting. the term illuminati basically means, illuminated ones, the ones with the knowledge (without going into the depths of linguistics). now we know that, with great power comes great responsibility.

throughout time, knowledge has been used either to enlighten, or to control. both faced with 2 problems,

enlightenment:

1. the knowledge itself might be destructive in the wrong hands

2. introducing knowledge to a society that canont handle it could lead to its destruction

control :

1. the knowledge held in the hands of the few could be lost

2. the knowledge, either good or bad, will be scorned by people when/if they find out they have been deceived

either way you go, problems will arive

its easy to say "the people have a right to know, honisty is the best policy" where as its also to assume that people are not ready for certain inforamtion, that they are "stupid"
but both put into application is a diffrent story.

imagine roswell, say that aliens did land. the usa government had 2 choices, 1. tell the truth, 2. cover it up.

1. they tell the truth, the world, still young to the concepts of electricty, elctromagnatism, radiowaves, longrange communication,computers, micro biolgy..etc has a new thing that they cant even comprehend. the young are allready disillusioned by countless wars, hightened tensions between the world superpowers and have turned to alternate theorys and life styles. the old are being left behind, there ways are fast becoming obsolete, they feel unwanted and alienated by the new world. hell, some still remember the good old days of the 19th/early 20th century.

these aliens just appear, say hi. what then? could the world, that cannot even support itself, with more than 90% of the world living in poverty, wartorn states. handle such a thing? would this lead to WW3? what if this led to an intergalactic war?

am i just being negative? for all i know, this could have led to the advent of a new era, one of peace, knowledge and understanding. but i dont think so.

what about all these religious institutions that are founded on the fact that we are the children of god, the center of the universe. that we all came from the garden of eden (or whatever). hundreds of millions of people would have to question there very existance. what then? would people be angry that they have been lied to? would fundamentalist's deny the information, saying its the "devil". would they even become violent? or brake away from their heratic brother and sisters? i find it very doubtfull that eveything would just be peachy.

to build a new house, you need to move some rocks.

so many other issues that i could go on forever about, so lets move on.

2.they cover it up. the american government denys all knowledge and information about the situation. other sections of the government not in the know become suspicious, people become suspicious and, with the evergrowing hatred for "the man" start to brake away. they begin to form there own opinions with what ever information they can get, even if its wrong. other governments, hearing all the comotion get involved. they want to know whats really going on. inteligence agencys go haywire, with all this information and dissinformation floating about, what to belive and what to ignore becomes a more blured line by the second. the government now cannot admit that their administration lied to the people, that would be suicide.

meh, im loosing steam, loosing my point.

basicly, to hold the view that the illuminati are evil is stupid.
what do you really know about them, and what they do? nothing. nothing at all, sure u know random peices of info that COULD be true, just as much as it could be false. for all you know, they could be saving the multiverse on a daily basis.

but also, to hold the view that the illuminati are good is also stupid.
for all we know, they could be the most evil bastards on the planet.

i think at the end of the day. we all need to truly think about what we really feel and think about what they are doing. diffrent possibillitys and what would happen if things were diffrent. what would REALLY happen, and not just some idealistic view.

just for the record.

i do think that a one world government is needed. that people need to throwaway this whole thing about, ohh im from here, your from there and we should all work together for the common good.
but i fucking hate how it is being done, people are being left in the dark, they care about stupid things like X-factor or bigbrother more than the fact that as i write this, thousands of people have died for no reason, other than that the people that can help dont give a shit. people are being minpulated and controled into a state of fear.

the whole world is becoming more stupid and stupid by the second. and we need to wake up. and that applys to alot of people who would read this also, who get caught in the fantasy of the illuminati, rather than looking at the bigger picture. who get their knowledge from all these people who claim to know what there talking about, rather than picking up a book and learning themselfs. allthese people, jorden maxwell, David dIcke, agent provocateur and many others. take one thing that is true, and turn it into crazy things. they talk out there ass about 90% of the time. on purpose or not, who knows. but 1 thing is sure. dont listen to these people and take what they say at face value. i have learnt alot from what these people say, but i have learnt SOOOO much more from doing my own research, finding out what they say is wrong and learning the real truth.

jorden maxwell inspired me to learn egyptain heiroglyphs and investigate ancient texts but when i did, i found out that most of what he says is aload of bullcrap. he makes up half of his stuff because he knows most people cant tell him he's wrong.

the whole world needs to grow up.

what if the masons and illuminati are the good guys?

if we become illuminated, then for certain we will be

5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 782325
United States
10/16/2009 01:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Satan(Lucifer) and his Illuminatists/freemasons/the Vatican conspire against the Lord God.

Psalm 2

The Messiah’s Triumph and Kingdom

1 Why do the nations rage,
And the people plot a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves,
And the rulers take counsel together,
Against the LORD and against His Anointed, saying,
3 “Let us break Their bonds in pieces
And cast away Their cords from us.”

4 He who sits in the heavens shall laugh;
The Lord shall hold them in derision.
5 Then He shall speak to them in His wrath,
And distress them in His deep displeasure:
6 “Yet I have set My King
On My holy hill of Zion.”

7 “I will declare the decree:
The LORD has said to Me,
‘You are My Son,
Today I have begotten You.
8 Ask of Me, and I will give You
The nations for Your inheritance,
And the ends of the earth for Your possession.
9 You shall break them with a rod of iron;
You shall dash them to pieces like a potter’s vessel.’”

10 Now therefore, be wise, O kings;
Be instructed, you judges of the earth.
11 Serve the LORD with fear,
And rejoice with trembling.
12 Kiss the Son, lest He[c] be angry,
And you perish in the way,
When His wrath is kindled but a little.
Blessed are all those who put their trust in Him.

Nahum 1:9

What do you conspire against the LORD? He will make an utter end of it.

Nahum 1:11
From you comes forth one
Who plots evil against the LORD,
A wicked counselor.

[link to www.biblegateway.com]
9teen.47™

User ID: 795245
United Kingdom
10/16/2009 03:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
:z3: Do not be fooled, Freemasonry, the Shriner's and suchlike are all of the Devil. THE CURSE OF BAPHOMET...

[link to www.chick.com]
Zec 12:3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.
Psa 9:17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, [and] all the nations that forget God.
Jer 6:2 I have likened the daughter of Zion to a comely and delicate [woman].
STOCK UP NOW. You should have at least 6 months worth of basics for every member of your household. Stay away from crowds when trouble starts, do not forget water storage, tobacco is worth more than gold or silver, and be kind to hungry children.
patriot
User ID: 790017
United States
10/16/2009 08:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Pure Horseshit! Since this is a conspiracy site, I will make this brief. You are a shill. If you expect us to belief they are looking out for the "little people" then you are a disinfo agent of the most evil network in the world. That is why they hide from the public. Their organization will not withstand the "light of day" inspection of their true agenda. Get a dumber audience because not all of us have been "dumbed down" by the media and "educational" system you moron.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 730229
United States
10/16/2009 08:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
If they were the good guys, they wouldn't need to operate in the background.
 Quoting: yankees

We are the good guys and who says we operate in the background. We are right in front of you. You just dont know what to look for. go back to your little world and let us handle things.

Idol1
sarah
User ID: 798296
New Zealand
10/20/2009 01:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
the illuminti are the bad guys the useus so the can live the kind of life style that is so extreme while the rest of us are living week to week i think we have to stop them really think about how we can achive our own agender and even if it takes us a 100 years or more to achive we must put some ideas together now
JimTheOwl

User ID: 587926
United States
10/20/2009 01:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
And what if George W. Bush was really a very smart person?

Geez!

butchdude
''Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country.''

—President George W. Bush, Sept. 6, 2004
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 798330
Sweden
10/20/2009 03:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
It implies I´m baaad! So be it.
5a
The Monk
User ID: 762691
United States
10/20/2009 03:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
If they are masters of the occult it would be safe to assume that they've already discovered that surving demons or satan is very primitive occult practice. According to my theory only small minority of their low ranking members do that. The reason some of them do that is because this is the easiest way to become part of the occult world although it is also the most dangerous one. High ranking members think they are Gods and therefore there is no need for human sacrifice or worship of any kind. What if their chip implant program will help to illiminate all domestic violence? That would be a good thing don't you think? Also, no more murders, rapes or theft. Everything you do is recorded so who would be so crazy to break the law?
 Quoting: eScrew

Not a god. One with god.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 798330
Sweden
10/20/2009 03:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
We are the good guys and who says we operate in the background. We are right in front of you. You just dont know what to look for. go back to your little world and let us handle things.
Yeah! Stealing is good, poison people is good, kill them even better.
You´re so funny!
laugh
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 798397
Sweden
10/20/2009 09:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Mr. Abeaf tinks he´s so great and don´t even realizes we see through his lies, because there are so many people who believe him for his warm words.
I think you have been brainwashd Mr.Abiff that you believe yourself and your fairy-tails.

The ancient knowledge is degenerated, as it landed unfortunatily in the wrong hands.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 829303
United Kingdom
11/28/2009 06:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah! Stealing is good, poison people is good, kill them even better.
You´re so funny!
laugh
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 798330

Haaaaaa hahahaha!!! seirously half you guys are retarded some of you have done your research but most of you come up with such bullshit its funny how you believe what your saying...

liiiike:...
'' ive started worshiping the sun''..... hahaha you sad cunt!
and
'' You are truly Blasphemous'' ''Dont lie about jesus''....... aaaaaaaaaannd!! smite me
you brainwashed prick!!

i dont really care what people believe but at least listen to what your saying... and if you give a shit even half of what you pretend to online then do somthing about it. im not saying take out the twin towers like some people have but shit man, power in numbers is surely somthing to fight with! what could they do if a few million people revolted and turned up on their door steps! get people together OFFLINE and organise shit you fucking geeks...

singler people throughout history have helped changed the world e.g Bob Marly, M.L.King, John Lennon, J.F.K, ect.. so dont think you cant do anything otherwise youve already lost..
now i dont know about you but ive rather get assasinated doing something i believe in rather than looking up shit im never going to act on!!

and weather they are good or evil is stupid .. they are both somtimes just the bad shit is really bad and the good stuff is too little too late..

why to you lot think you have rights and laws... its only effective and works because sociaty self propetuates this weird notion...

i may write more soon cos i would love to educate some of you, (others of you are already on the right path ;] but i kinda dout most of you would understand.
but if your not a complete dumbass are some brainwashed religious twat then it'd be great to chat...

Though heres a tip and a nudge in the right direction and maaaay or maynot lead you to some ''ancient knowledge" and to be a more 'enlightened' being ......
ALL YOU GEEKS LOOK UP 'D.M.T' ... actually you could even look up 'OSHO'

try these for starters
DMT:
[link to www.youtube.com]
OSHO:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 829366
United States
11/28/2009 08:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama is a mason, and he is not a good guy case closed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 829366
United States
11/28/2009 08:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama is a mason, and he is not a good guy case closed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 753367
United States
11/28/2009 08:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
..................and what if MTV was really good for children.......and what if flouride was really for our teeth.........and what if Shaq is really a midget with a holographic expander projector...........and what if Carson Kressly is really straight and knows how to dress..........and what if pigs were really food instead of gene spliced humanbores.........and what if lucifer was really 'all that' ?
1rof1 stoned
 Quoting: KEVAN

You need another drink of Kool-Aid
A world free of masonry
User ID: 823905
Finland
11/28/2009 08:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
"What if Massons and Illuminati are the good guys?"

(free)masons?

Masons are anything but free, and in becoming a mason
a person essentially enters a multidimensional prison cell.
Through fear of punishment and extortion they become
slaves under their masters.
Indigo~Luna

User ID: 816435
United States
11/28/2009 08:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
They have knowledge which can not be revealed to those who are not ready for it. Thus they have the right for secrecy.
 Quoting: CaGeD

truth
I am.. therefore I think
Tann3100

User ID: 584559
United States
11/28/2009 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
"What if Massons and Illuminati are the good guys?"

(free)masons?

Masons are anything but free, and in becoming a mason
a person essentially enters a multidimensional prison cell.
Through fear of punishment and extortion they become
slaves under their masters.
 Quoting: A world free of masonry 823905

Hrmmm very interesting because theres alot of Masons walking around that dont ever belong to the fraternity.

May the Great Spirit Bless you

Take Care
Tann
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 829429
United Arab Emirates
11/28/2009 10:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Freemasons aren't Satanists, and atheists were attracted to the Illuminati. The latter wanted to destroy Church and State, and they infiltrated the former. They were banned by the authorities. They might have continued as rogue Freemasons. They were said to be behind the French Revolution, but they were not behind the American Revolution. George Washington had no use for the Illuminati, and he saw them for the anarchists that they were.

Freemasonry indeed is esoteric, but the group does not promote devil worship. They do not advocate honoring Lucifer as a real entity. That myth is based on a mistranslation of what Pike meant when he referred to light. It's my understanding that Freemasonry reveals lost knowledge based on ancient wisdom. All main world religions show parts of the whole. One must believe in God, in some way, to join a lodge.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 829429
United Arab Emirates
11/28/2009 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
you ignorant motherfuckers have no idea what ur talking about,
go back to school, thats whre you belong.

Everybody can start here with their schooling: [link to freemasonrywatch.org]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 234532

The first sentence above is a fitting response to the second sentence above. Fundies fear education like werewolves fear silver bullets. That linked "school" (site) is as enlightened and unbiased as a Wahabbist religious cult.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 818177
United States
11/29/2009 07:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
I simply display a mode of wishful thinking. I wish everyone of you was wrong and I was right. If that was so the wourld would be a better place.
 Quoting: eScrew

Your posts are garbage. Feel free to suck the coc*s of the elite and your reptile 'gods' all you want. They aren't going to be in power much longer, and there will be consequences for their actions. Their are plenty of people like you on this planet that love to glorify evil as some righteous path. That is sucking Satan's coc*
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 836629
United States
12/08/2009 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
assassins creed 1 and 2 tell a lot of the truth at least with the templars.
based of historical events.
sounds stupid
but its the truth i believe, where we really came from
masonsforever
User ID: 847281
Portugal
12/22/2009 06:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have researched about the Illuminati and conspiracy theories for a long time. More and more i see youtube videos trying to portrait the Illuminati as the evil on earth. Let me tell you, without the Illuminati we would have been nothing but an empty race!!!
They speak about satanism, fema, ridf but they really dont understand these are all different matters. Dont use the Illuminati to blame the problems in our planet and even those in other planets. STOP SPEAKING ABOUT WHAT YOU DONT KNOW.

Some jobs are hard... but somebody has to do it.

If you wish to joint the Illuminati, you can.
But do it full hearted, from your soul and from within. Not just because its your new trend.

The Craft needs true members.

-------- ILLUMINATI FOREVER! ----------------
masonsforever
User ID: 847281
Portugal
12/22/2009 06:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
-------- ILLUMINATI RULES!! ----------------

NWO ;) Idol1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 528289
United States
12/22/2009 06:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is nothing more evil than what has been done in the name of religion. The horrors of the inquisition. The theft property, wealth and the tortures and genocides of the people. Secrecy is often necessary to stay alive.
There are powerful evil forces at work even today that have no interest in the common good.
The intelectuals gather in lodges to share knowledge freely without fear of persecution.

GLP