Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,188 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 694,391
Pageviews Today: 1,218,211Threads Today: 521Posts Today: 8,739
02:28 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

What if Massons and Illuminati are the good guys?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1190697
Ukraine
01/01/2011 08:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: What if Massons and Illuminati are the good guys?
Viktor Bychenok

[link to groups.google.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1213428
Canada
01/01/2011 08:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Although there are bad apples in every barrel, on balance the Freemasons are the good guys.
teg
User ID: 587237
United Kingdom
01/01/2011 08:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
thats like asking "what if taxes are good, and the govt.
knows how to spend ur money better than u do"?
Frater

User ID: 418975
United States
01/01/2011 09:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
There are circles and circles within circles and circles without circles...

Who the Illuminati are remains an interesting concept to me at the moment and I must say a seemingly new outer face seems to be the good guys but seemingly is the word. I refrain from further comment on that.

What is hidden will be known in time.

Masons are not generally evil. You will find some very courageous and generous people amongst them. People who actually go out in the world, give their time and money to help others. Instead of sitting in front of a TV or Computer having coffee this morning, their helping to build a new medical clinic or just some unfortunate fix up a home.

"Know them by their deeds"

Sure some people in every bunch too and various branches...

Best Wishes

Last Edited by Frater Deplorable on 01/01/2011 09:02 AM
LVX!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1196415
United States
01/01/2011 09:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good for who? Not us proles, that's for sure. For themselves maybe.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 107608

Doubleplus good point. I'm guessing OP would like you to put that kind of thinking in the information hole right away.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1212790
Spain
01/01/2011 09:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
they are not the good guys

jfk

2pac

matt simmons

and several others would vouch for that
wing-ed

User ID: 1166226
United States
01/01/2011 09:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Although there are bad apples in every barrel, on balance the Freemasons are the good guys.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1213428

Praise The Holy Of Holy :: Luk 13:27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.
Luk 13:28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out. Praise The Lamb:: Amen
Holy, holy,holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.Praise the one who gives you peace beyond all understanding Yes that scripture still sounds good !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1213489
United States
01/01/2011 09:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

Who the Illuminati are remains an interesting concept to me at the moment and I must say a seemingly new outer face seems to be the good guys but seemingly is the word. I refrain from further comment on that.

Masons are not generally evil. You will find some very courageous and generous people amongst them. People who actually go out in the world, give their time and money to help others. Instead of sitting in front of a TV or Computer having coffee this morning, their helping to build a new medical clinic or just some unfortunate fix up a home.

Best Wishes
 Quoting: Frater

Three basic levels in their 'order'. Those in the first two are unaware of the evil they are participating in. Those on the third level are given over to the 'carnal spirit', and 'it' guides them in everything they do.
Wingedlion

User ID: 484472
United States
01/01/2011 09:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Bible lists these "...rulers of the darkness of this world" in Ephesians 6:12 of the Bible along with the fallen angels of various types that the Christian has to contend with when battling evil. They are evil, and they want only to destroy those who are not like them.
"Glory is what happens when faith overcomes adversity."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1213428
Canada
01/01/2011 09:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

Best Wishes

----
Three basic levels in their 'order'. Those in the first two are unaware of the evil they are participating in. Those on the third level are given over to the 'carnal spirit', and 'it' guides them in everything they do.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1213489

Freemasonry is a catchment. People self select on the basis of their ideals and beliefs. It has appendant bodies. Those with more time and commitment again self select and move through stages, through which they demonstrate their willingness to hold confidential and secret, lessons. The lessons are practical moral lessons intended to help people develop into the best person they have the capability of being. There are no shortcuts in personal development. As they demonstrate, at each level, their desire for more, and willingness to keep secrets, they advance. At the highest level, you can expect to find committed, good and moral people who have a desire to better the lot of mankind, through good works, guidance and leadership. At the highest levels, then after a long self selection process, some are invited into the highest council based on their demonstrated morality and good works.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1113553
United States
01/01/2011 09:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

Best Wishes

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1213489

I don't believe ANYONE is unaware at this point. There has been too much controversy surrounding this secretive group.

They would have to at least be aware of that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 687593
Sweden
01/01/2011 10:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good things are done in the open. Bad things are done in secret. Any questions?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1212941
United Kingdom
01/01/2011 10:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone whom strives for power over others is in my eyes, a bad human.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1213265
United States
01/01/2011 10:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
there is no question in my mind who the good guys are and it surely is not them OP
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1213526
Canada
01/01/2011 10:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Bible lists these "...rulers of the darkness of this world" in Ephesians 6:12 of the Bible along with the fallen angels of various types that the Christian has to contend with when battling evil. They are evil, and they want only to destroy those who are not like them.
 Quoting: Wingedlion

Sounds like the Catholic Church and various sects of Islam to me.
Merry Christmas
User ID: 1208597
United States
01/01/2011 10:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
If they are masters of the occult it would be safe to assume that they've already discovered that surving demons or satan is very primitive occult practice. According to my theory only small minority of their low ranking members do that. The reason some of them do that is because this is the easiest way to become part of the occult world although it is also the most dangerous one. High ranking members think they are Gods and therefore there is no need for human sacrifice or worship of any kind. What if their chip implant program will help to illiminate all domestic violence? That would be a good thing don't you think? Also, no more murders, rapes or theft. Everything you do is recorded so who would be so crazy to break the law?
 Quoting: eScrew

Hello,

The Babylon Talmud Law is an instrument of lies, and murder, and a perversion of all Father (God to you) created. In other words Talmud says truth is hate, war is peace, death is life, black is white, up is down, light is darkness and so on.

Talmud wants only to destroy all that Father Created, including his children and especially Jesus, the Christ. That isnot "good" as we the organized, Christian society know it, however Talmud (Satan's religion) would teach "good is bad".

"A rose by any other name is still a rose", and evil by any other name is still evil.

"KNOW THINE ENEMY"

For Genuine Doom, Google this:
"Young Swedish Peace Activist Savagely Beaten"

Galatians 4:26
But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1213547
Australia
01/01/2011 10:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
they are the light bearers and their role in this human game is to shed the light of truth - they are both the good guys and the bad guys ... they offer the truth, and yet they also offer the temptation. its called free will guys. if you choose to use your free will to see light, then light you will see. if you use it to choose darkness, then that is what you will fill your perception of the world with.

its a choice. they are the voice calling out from the wildnerness, and they are also the apple from the garden of eden (ignorance is bliss). we chose to know good from evil ... sometimes we get a bit confused about which is which. but if you want to know the truth, be truth.
Viktor Bychenok

User ID: 578687
Ukraine
01/03/2011 08:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Your statements make you sound like a complete idiot; 1) The OP posted this in 06... I seriously doubt he is here to read what you type so it is matter-less. 2) He is right
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1060106

I am the one who posted this in 2006. Jesus loved his enemies, so why can't we love Massons and Illuminati?
I LOVE all of you!
one
User ID: 1230470
Netherlands
01/14/2011 10:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
If they were the good guys, they wouldn't need to operate in the background.
 Quoting: yankees

What about 'God'? Is He not good? Because as far I know, he surely operates in the background. Are very illusive fellow if you ask me.
Fastrin

User ID: 1230511
United States
01/15/2011 12:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
I agree that the masons and other secret societies are educated in the symbols and philosophy of the mystery schools. Most masons have no idea what their organization is about. In fact I believe many masons had benevolent intentions.
The NWO people and illumati are a perverse group that has probably always existed within and apart from the mystery schools. Its confusing because they use much of the same symbolism AS the mystery schools.

A good idea to learn about their symbols and intentions is to look up these phrases;

(tower of babel, molech, solar cult, golden calf)
Munchmallow
User ID: 1235426
United States
01/18/2011 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Many of you may not share my reasonings and beliefs but nevertheless bear with me.

First of all i find it very ignorant that millions of people speak on this topic every day without actually presenting any concrete facts to support their beliefs. If all you have as an argument is the triangle Jay-Z makes with his hands then you utterly fail as a human being. No matter how many videos you google, how many books you read, and how many passages from the Bible you have deciphered i'm afraid you will never know the real truth behind it all. None of us will. It is very easy to just point the finger at Masons and a secret Bavarian organisation and brand them as the upcoming doom that will swallow us all. Very few things in this world are factual. Remember facts can be twisted and truths can be bended. I'm not saying that there isn't a shadowy organisation pulling all the strings, nor am i saying that there is one. All i'm saying is don't be so quick to jump the gun on everything you hear and see...looks can be deceiving. Have you ever thought of the possibility that there indeed is a shadowy organisation made up of the richest and smartest people on the world, and the Masons are being used by them as cannon fodder that takes up all the blame on their behalf, so that at the end of the day the elite themselves wouldn't be lynched? Didn't think so. Now...Have you ever thought of the possibility that maybe indeed it is Christianity that is trying to manipulate people? Because all it takes for a religious fanatic (Be it Muslim or Christian) is to hear the words "In the name of God" and he/she straps on a c4 on her/his back and blows up a whole Goddamn hospital full of infants. Why? Because the children were the sons and daughters of evil satanic Nephillims and therefore...abominations - that's what the pope said.

I am not trying to defend Masons nor Christians. I am not a believer, nor will i ever be. But i do have my own educated reasoning behind my choice. And it is not because so much evil has been done in God's name. That evil was done by human beings hiding behind the God excuse, so that is in no way god's fault. Now hear out my reasoning:

First of all i do not believe God exists. Second of all, even if he exists i wouldn't kneel to him, nor would i kneel to satan. Why? Because being a creator - therefore a father figure, it is very wrong of him to ask me to kneel before him and do his bidding. If i ever had children i certainly wouldn't do that to him. And also just like on this illuminati mason topic, many people are quick to jump the gun on Satan as well. He is the bad guy...he kills...he rapes etc. Other than what the bible says, do you have any other proof of Satan being an evil monster? Didn't think so. As a matter of fact, Satan strikes me as a very intelligent angel who was sick and tired of his daddy's little tricks. Do any of you religious fanatics know why Satan was cast out of heaven? Didn't think so. Satan was cast out of Heaven because when God gave all that power to Jesus, Satan started questioning his decision. It seems to me like a very reasonable thing to do, and in no way is that a mortal sin. But apparently God didn't like that, and cast Satan and his followers out of Heaven. Seems to me like God is nothing more than a form of celestial Illuminati wouldn't you say? And no, i am not a satanist...but a mere human being trying to do his best in this life.

Point of the story is...Do not judge and do not condemn that which you have no knowledge of. Whether a shadowy organisation truly exists is debatable and a matter of oppinion, and whether they are evil or good is a matter of numerous concrete facts, which you have an utter lack of. Is religion good or bad? If it was up to me i would ban the practice of religion, and severly punish all those who secretly practice it. But if you do choose the path of religion, do not engulf yourself in the flames of it. Believe what you want, but also keep an open mind about everything else. Do not always try to explain everything with religion and God, and educate yourself further. Do not limit yourself. And most importantly!!!!...Do not try to convert other people...or you might just meet your God sooner that you ever thought.

Just my two cents...well more like 25 cents but oh well...who's counting :).
Thank you all for reading.

P.S. if you want to continue accusing and posting on this topic...please go out in the world and see things for yourself, and gather facts and form opinions based on that. Do not trust Svalis and every other person who claims that they have been raped by the illuminati or killed by the shadowy Macintosh organisation. If you are truly passionate about your views, experience the world for yourself, not through the eyes of another. The devil is in the details. Now go find him.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1235010
South Korea
01/18/2011 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
The elite will still get away with their own crimes, even if they are also chipped -- but they may exempt themselves.

Don't believe the op.'s lies.

You are not animals to be tagged. You are human beings. Maybe, we shouldn't be tagging animals either -- but that is another matter.)

Only the peasants will be prevented from commiting crimes --against the elite. Tracking anc ontrol system for their cattle.

We are not the cattle of the sun, or the gods, or any man.

Take your Masonic chip and stick it where the sun don't shine.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1136808
United States
01/19/2011 01:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
If they are masters of the occult it would be safe to assume that they've already discovered that surving demons or satan is very primitive occult practice. According to my theory only small minority of their low ranking members do that. The reason some of them do that is because this is the easiest way to become part of the occult world although it is also the most dangerous one. High ranking members think they are Gods and therefore there is no need for human sacrifice or worship of any kind. What if their chip implant program will help to illiminate all domestic violence? That would be a good thing don't you think? Also, no more murders, rapes or theft. Everything you do is recorded so who would be so crazy to break the law?

////////////////////////////////////////////
You're either a dupe or an operative.

There's both freemasons and illuminati and other secret societies united at Bohemian Grove, performing Babylonian Baalist Moloch murder rituals, condemned in the Torah & Bible.

You praise masons implanting chips? Now they can abduct your kids easy and sell them in Las Vegas mafia disposable child auctions to those with diplomatic immunity or national security immunity; evidenced via googling "Conspiracy of Silence" banned tv documentary about it.

Don't be stupid and naive. GLP search "Masonic Secret Evil" for lots more evidence against them all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1269455
Netherlands
02/18/2011 03:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
More and more I tend to believe that what's is meant by seclorum in the phrase under the pyramid on the dollar bill "Novus ordo seclorum" does indeed not mean world (as referring to a coming world government)but meaning worldly as opposed to spiritual (back then especially spiritual in the sense of dogmatic religions namely the forms of christianity and judaism, the abrahamic religions)
They had not really a notion of (zen-)buddhism, taoism and more IMO enlightened forms of spirituality.

Secret societies rally have a right to remain secret because society was based on the bible and as you should know the biblical god is a jealous one and also has some other nasty charactristics.
The ones that say the bible is 100 % true and are or insulting their god or accepting their god is more like a, i'm really not wanting to be an ass, psychopath . That is someone with personality disorder characterized by an abnormal lack of empathy combined with strongly amoral conduct but masked by an ability to appear outwardly normal.

check the bible for yourself and don't just cling on to favorited parts you hear in church.
This is whats in the good book of jews, christians and moslims, acts done or at least with the allowance by their so-called god:

Murder in the Bible

The act of murder is rampant in the Bible. In much of the Bible, especially the Old Testament, there are laws that command that people be killed for absurd reasons such as working on the Sabbath, being gay, cursing your parents, or not being a virgin on your wedding night. In addition to these crazy and immoral laws, there are plenty of examples of God's irrationality by his direct killing of many people for reasons that defy any rational explanation such as killing children who make fun of bald people, and the killing of a man who tried to keep the ark of God from falling during transport. There are also countless examples of mass murders commanded by God, including the murder of women, infants, and children.

The following passages are a very small percentage of the total passages approving of murder in the Bible. They are divided here into three parts: 1) Capital Punishment Crimes, 2) God's Murders for Stupid Reasons, 3) Murdering Children, and 4) Miscellaneous Murders. This list is long, but it barely scratches the surface of all the murders approved of in the Bible.

1) Capital Punishment Crimes:

Kill People Who Don't Listen to Priests
Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

FROM
[link to www.evilbible.com]
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
02/18/2011 03:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
So that's why, IMO, there were secret societies.
They just didn't want to be killed. why is that strange ?
Of course not all members and societies are 100 % good or sane but if you have as an alternative the old testament god who 95% of the times acts as a psychopath (not as to insult you but truely with the official definition of the term) it's still favorable.
And really i went through it all: Alex Jones, Icke (who is opposed to christianity, islam, judaism but strangely keeps using the term satanic, maybe he wants to keep his abrahamic audience a bit satisfied) and i'm not in favor of creating crisises to establish new order. We should not have to be that "pragmatic".

peace
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
02/18/2011 03:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Screwed up on last part of definition of a psychopath with referral to biblical, islamic god

psychopath .
That is someone with personality disorder characterized by an abnormal lack of empathy combined with strongly amoral conduct but masked by an ability to appear outwardly normal.

of course he does not appear outwardly normal :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1269304
Australia
02/18/2011 03:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
they are not the good guys

jfk

2pac

matt simmons

and several others would vouch for that
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1212790

There are corrupt elements in every group
You only hear about the deeds of the bad, it's like the 1 person in the cinema who ruins it for everyone.

Don't blame the masons or illuminati just because you saw a youtube video about them, and not if you have no personal dealing with them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1269460
United States
02/18/2011 04:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
What's a Masson?

slaphim
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1292618
United States
03/11/2011 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to armageddonconspiracy.co.uk]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1303074
United States
03/18/2011 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
If they were the good guys, they wouldn't need to operate in the background.
 Quoting: yankees
the Illuminati are in the foreground, it is the majority that are in the background. Noble cause is the Mason, and if the Illuminati are real, they are of noble cause, that is my take on things the way I see them. it is the lost of humanity (flesh) who are the scum of the earth, my ass included. I am not the body, I am a sentient spirit of life.

They have knowledge which can not be revealed to those who are not ready for it. Thus they have the right for secrecy.

GLP