Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,574 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 457,979
Pageviews Today: 737,218Threads Today: 207Posts Today: 3,778
07:48 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

What if Massons and Illuminati are the good guys?

talkstory

User ID: 42455321
Thailand
06/28/2013 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: What if Massons and Illuminati are the good guys?
Some of you are close. The Masons and other secret societies have been hi jacked.

You must come to an understanding of their beginning in order to understand where we are today.

You have all heard of stories of fabled continents like Atlantis and mu. There once were great societies where the average person then, today would be considered enlightened.

As with everything there are cycles. Once such cycle is one of remembering and it opposite forgetting. Forgetting represents a fall of man from a state of consciousness. A fall from an enlightened state of awareness of SELF and the ALL.

As the cycle progressed more and more people lost this connection, those that didn't were aware that something was happening and formed Orders (Secret Societies) to preserve the knowledge. Little did they know that knowledge without direct experience of self as that is what the knowledge was meant to preserve in the first place, was basically futile. So what we see today is that progression of forgetfulness in the extreme. So low did mankind and the keepers of the flame sink, they allowed themselves to be possessed by reptilian entities. This is the purpose of the pedophilia in their present societies, that is maintaining a low enough vibration in their human hosts that they can indwell. Hence we see the ritualistic abuse in family lines so that power can be passed from one generation to the next through father to son. Thus allowing the entities to jump from one host to another while retaining control. At one point this was not necessary as the vibrational quality was low enough it was not needed. But as with all cycles the awakening cycle had begun and the natural raising of the general vibration of humanity was rising. Rising to the point that they could no longer inhabit the next generations body without an act that cause that individuals energy to fall. So this is where we find ourselves today, at a turning point and they are slowly having to create more fear, more depravity in the world so that they can continue to indwell these few. Are you getting the picture. Peace.

Last Edited by talkstory on 06/28/2013 02:35 PM
talkstory
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36382707
Ukraine
08/31/2013 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf
beck
User ID: 10830254
United States
09/09/2013 01:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok i have read what you have ti say about the massobs and illuminati .well if the country told our secrets then alibaba could just come on over and take us.if all of you really knew what was out there you would run around scared all day. When ever people dont like what a group said you just name it a coult. You know like mormans. Whos next. As i see it you dont understand them and you want ti blame all for a few. You should take a look around you long and hard and then tell us what the real problem is. Im well learned about most all things and you should open your eyes and try helping with that of what you should be helping with. Look at the people that kill every day on your streets and help with the jobs and hungry because thats all you can do to help. There are reason why some groups do what they do. They are looking at the whole picture and its not easy dealing with the amount of people they deal with. They have to keep secrets just like you. Would you tell a secret that would get your child hurt no. They protect more then one. Ive been learning about both i know some of both and i beleave in god and i worry about me and mine. I have no right to judge others and i didnt know god gave you that right. If you dont know the whole of it ir if you dont have the true proof then how can you sit there and say you know they are doung these thing.were you there do you know each and everyone of them. You must work so hard day and night keeping up with all those people. You must want the usa to fall because it would if alot of those people were not trying to fix any of the countrys mess. What are you doing for us and tell us your secrets on how your doing it. You dont know anything. You could not handle whats really out there. They do just like i do and like i said if you knew what they keep from you all of you would be scared all the time. So until you have the whole truth and proof of what you think you know try not getting in their way. You should find some other hobby because your life may one day depend on the ones your trying to stop. And if you read the bible like you say then why are you doing what god said not to do.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41828772
United States
09/09/2013 01:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
If they were the good guys, they wouldn't need to operate in the background.
 Quoting: yankees

They have knowledge which can not be revealed to those who are not ready for it. Thus they have the right for secrecy.
 Quoting: eScrew

^^^^THIS^^^^
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 63024210
Canada
09/29/2014 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
They have knowledge which can not be revealed to those who are not ready for it. Thus they have the right for secrecy.
 Quoting: eScrew:

Brilliant.

GLP