Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,150 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,067,183
Pageviews Today: 1,781,119Threads Today: 719Posts Today: 12,838
05:30 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Why do channelers and contactees always need money? Can't the aliens provide?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 135332
United States
08/24/2006 07:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Why do channelers and contactees always need money? Can't the aliens provide?
I read the stuff that Sheldon Nidle and others put out and am constantly amazed at how they beg, ok, ask for 'contributions' to help fund their website, to pay for this and that. Yet they always relay this message about NESERA and these 'abundance programs' ... Well if there is sooooo much fricking money soon to be available and these aliens are such high tech I DO NOT think it breaks any Star Trek rules about interference if they gave them some of that money or gold or something to help cover the cost of relaying THEIR message to the earthlings. It can't be breaking any bigger rule than already being in contact with them. So what's up with the constant begging?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 103782
United States
08/24/2006 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Why do channelers and contactees always need money? Can't the aliens provide?
givedamn
fawnknudsen

User ID: 88188
United States
08/24/2006 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Why do channelers and contactees always need money? Can't the aliens provide?
Aliens dont have any money, that why the jump the border fence and run for the Taco Bell border to feed their family.
SHR
User ID: 134935
United States
08/24/2006 07:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Aliens only have Glorps to spend, the exchange rate sucks, so that's why. It's like 40 trillion Glorps to a dollar.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 135251
United States
08/24/2006 07:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Where are the Forenges when you need one?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 103782
United States
08/24/2006 07:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Aliens don't want you to have any money. If you did you would be out there spending it and not schlept up somewhere looking to them for entertainment.
Ningishiddza

User ID: 124957
United States
08/24/2006 07:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Aliens dont have any money, that why the jump the border fence and run for the Taco Bell border to feed their family.
 Quoting: fawnknudsen

Wouldn't that be the Taco John Border?

I always eat at Taco John's when I travel west. I particularly like the Nachos bel Grande.
Americanii-s de vina futu-i in gura sa-i fut
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 129376
United States
08/24/2006 07:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
I read the stuff that Sheldon Nidle and others put out and am constantly amazed at how they beg, ok, ask for 'contributions' to help fund their website, to pay for this and that. Yet they always relay this message about NESERA and these 'abundance programs' ... Well if there is sooooo much fricking money soon to be available and these aliens are such high tech I DO NOT think it breaks any Star Trek rules about interference if they gave them some of that money or gold or something to help cover the cost of relaying THEIR message to the earthlings. It can't be breaking any bigger rule than already being in contact with them. So what's up with the constant begging?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 135332

(I'll assume you're not joking. If you're joking, OK, you got me.)

How gullible can you be ? They're complete phonies and scam artists. It's all a bunch of bunk. You have to be really dumb to ever give money to these people.
oneyouknow

User ID: 116692
United States
08/24/2006 08:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
That's one thing I liked in the movie Cocoon directed by Ron Howard, ET brought cash and paid the Earth guy they got to help em.

cool2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 128129
United States
08/24/2006 08:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
It doesn't bother me so long as they print out their channels free on their website.

What I can't stand is the ones who won't let you read the channeled messages without subscribing to their sites. Those ones I skip.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 135374
India
08/24/2006 09:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

(I'll assume you're not joking. If you're joking, OK, you got me.)

How gullible can you be ? They're complete phonies and scam artists. It's all a bunch of bunk. You have to be really dumb to ever give money to these people.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 129376

I wasn't joking, lol, I'd never give them money because half of them are scammers. I do believe there are people in contact with extraterrestrials, I DO believe that if they are here to help us they should start by helping those who are working with them. Or should that be under their control?!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37485691
United States
04/05/2013 08:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am a channeler. I spend 40 hours or more a week giving away free material to make others lives better. I ask for donations so that I do not have to go out at a job that doesn't pay well and lose my ability to spend the time and efforts to help others for free. People who appreciate my work do in fact understand this and the help we give them is worth it to them. As far as anyone who promises you anything about the future, or anything as such, well it is not true. You make your own reality, as do I. This means I do what I love, to help other people, and I know the universe supports me. This is why we accept donations and money. Sheldan Nidle and all G.F.O.L. people lie and are negative beings trying to fool you. Only listen to channelers who never promise anything except what YOU make.

GLP