Fedorovsky`s comet - 10/04/06 update

Moon nli
User ID: 29136
Spain
10/04/2006 09:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Fedorovsky`s comet - 10/04/06 update
Fedorovsky just posted on his site that he`s about to disclose all the details of his discovery to the public immediately...

[link to www.kometa.by.ru]

hoax or doom?

uhoh
CatLin

User ID: 141431
United States
10/04/2006 09:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Fedorovsky`s comet - 10/04/06 update
trans_sign please?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 144966
United States
10/04/2006 09:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Translation...

The situation comes nearer to the sanction. Hours fly by as minute, almost all results are ready. It is possible to consider researches completed. The spirit grasps! In the near future I shall publish results and even video on a site. Believe, it becomes a shock for all...
Moon nli (OP)
Spain
10/04/2006 09:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
He posted all his materials regarding incomig comet impact including pics, video and calculations are now ready for publication and it`s SHOKING...
FARTMAN

User ID: 148528
Australia
10/04/2006 09:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Translation...

The situation comes nearer to the sanction. Hours fly by as minute, almost all results are ready. It is possible to consider researches completed. The spirit grasps! In the near future I shall publish results and even video on a site. Believe, it becomes a shock for all...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 144966

Well that don't sound good at all... damned
Brakes is gone!! "Weeze fweewheelin!"

Just say "NO!" to Luciferian Insectazoids.

"I am not here"...what is here?..Isn't here just there without a T...?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2006 09:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
From October 3rd...

Вот и настyпил октябрь. Приближе&#108​5;ие кометы не дает мне погрузит&#110​0;ся в октябрьс&#108​2;ую меланхол&#108​0;ю. Остались считаные дни до события, которое казалось таким далеким… Погода стала совсем «нелетная», наблюден&#108​0;я затрудне&#108​5;ы. Зато есть время для изучения новостей в Интернет&#107​7;. Читать статьи о себе весьма забавно, может это и есть популярн&#108​6;сть? :) Не моя, конечно же, а кометы. В любом случае, она будет недолгой по очевидны&#108​4; причинам... О том, когда, где и как упадет, уже написали более десяти раз. Если б я вовремя согласил&#108​9;я на интервью, информац&#108​0;я была бы точнее. С точность&#110​2; до дня и места падения, которые уже известны. Впрочем, мнение авторов с моим не всегда совпадае&#109​0;, а комету оно вообще не интересу&#107​7;т.

Translation...

Here and nast.ypil October. Approximation of comet does not give to me to be immersed into October melancholy. Remained schitanye days before the event, which seemed such distant... Weather became entirely "nonflying", observations were hindered. Then there is time for studying the news in the Internet. To read articles about itself is very amusing, can this and eat popularity? :) Not my, certainly, but comet. In any event, it will be brief for the obvious reasons... On that, when, where and as it will fall, already wrote more than ten times. If b I in time agreed at the interview, information would be more precisely. With an accuracy to day and point of impacts, which are already known. However, the opinion of the authors with my does not always coincide, and it not at all interests comet.
CatLin

User ID: 141431
United States
10/04/2006 09:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
found the online translator, thanks grouphug
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2006 09:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
sorry the russian symbols did not post correctly
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 119755
United States
10/04/2006 09:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
that site is down right now. taken offline?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2006 09:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
nope, it's still up and running
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2006 09:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Translation...

Well that don't sound good at all... damned
 Quoting: FARTMAN

Actually it doesn't.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 150746
United Kingdom
10/04/2006 10:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can't get his site to come up now.... what happened??
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 102797
United States
10/04/2006 10:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can't get his site to come up now.... what happened??
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 150746

duhh
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 137330
United States
10/04/2006 10:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
can someone post the translator? ty.
Moon nli (OP)
Spain
10/04/2006 10:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fedorovsky`s site is up all the time.

Do we witness the attempts to restrict access to this site from western media?

woohoo
know_one

User ID: 143976
United States
10/04/2006 10:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
hoax or doom?
 Quoting: Moon nli 29136

if you have to ask, you won't like the answer.
^^**^^**^^**^^**^^**^^**^^**^^**^^**^^**^^**^^**^^**
so many conflicting conspiracy theories, so little evidence of any.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 150752
United States
10/04/2006 10:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
These web translation things just never make sense to me.

Can someone say in plain English what he said.

Is the comet still going to hit on Oct. 28 at 9 pm?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 148964
United Kingdom
10/04/2006 10:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
drama
Prof-Rabbit

User ID: 148352
Australia
10/04/2006 10:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here are the links posted on the site.

[link to gzt.ru]
[link to dni.ru]
[link to www.vz.ru]
[link to zhizn.ru]
[link to webplanet.ru]
[link to www.dengi-info.com]
[link to listok.ura.ru]
[link to www.amic.ru]
[link to www.upmonitor.ru]
[link to www.zavtra.com.ua]
[link to itnews.com.ua]
[link to www.upmonitor.ru]
[link to www.pk.kiev.ua]
[link to www.rkm.kiev.ua]
You are a fluke of the universe.
You have no right to be here.
Whether you can hear it or not,
The universe is laughing behind your back

Deteriorata (National Lampoon)
Moon nli (OP)
Spain
10/04/2006 10:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
These web translation things just never make sense to me.

Can someone say in plain English what he said.

Is the comet still going to hit on Oct. 28 at 9 pm?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 150752

Aye... And the guy told he`s about to prove it very soon.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 150752
United States
10/04/2006 10:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
And has he said where it is going to impact?
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
10/04/2006 10:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can't get the link to his site to work... keep getting timeout errors.

And when I use the translation link the pics don't show.

Is anyone else having this problem?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38610
United States
10/04/2006 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
More crap in Russia only.

Where's MOSNEWS? Why doesn't "The Hindu" at least publish it?

NOBODY IN THE ENTIRE WORLD is publishing this in English. What does that tell you??????????

Don't say Bush controls all media, but Russia!
Prof-Rabbit

User ID: 148352
Australia
10/04/2006 10:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Babel fish translation...

04.10.06 Situation approaches permission. Hours fly as minutes, almost all results are ready. Studies can be considered final. Spirit seizes! In the nearest time I will publish on the site results and even video. Pover'te, this will become shock for all... 03.10.06 Here and nast.ypil October. Approximation of comet does not give to me to be immersed into October melancholy. Remained schitanye days before the event, which seemed such distant... Weather became entirely "nonflying", observations were hindered. Then there is time for studying the news in the Internet. To read articles about itself is very amusing, can this and eat popularity? :) Not my, certainly, but comet. In any event, it will be brief for the obvious reasons... On that, when, where and as it will fall, already wrote more than ten times. If b I in time agreed at the interview, information would be more precisely. With an accuracy to day and point of impacts, which are already known. However, the opinion of the authors with my does not always coincide, and it not at all interests comet.
You are a fluke of the universe.
You have no right to be here.
Whether you can hear it or not,
The universe is laughing behind your back

Deteriorata (National Lampoon)
Moon nli (OP)
Spain
10/04/2006 10:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can easily access Fedorovsky`s site all the time from Moscow. Strange it`s not available from other places...

wtf
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
10/04/2006 10:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can someone put the picture of the object on photobucket or something??

I'm not able to view the site

Thanks
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 148964
United Kingdom
10/04/2006 10:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Works fine from the UK.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
10/04/2006 10:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm in the US and it's not working for me rant
jj
User ID: 109238
United States
10/04/2006 10:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to neverknwo.save_the_children]
[link to paranoidstate.blogspot.com]
skull_fing
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 93696
Canada
10/04/2006 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
The situation comes nearer to the sanction. Hours fly by as minute, almost all results are ready. It is possible to consider(count) researches completed. The spirit grasps! In the near future I shall publish results and even video on a site. Believe, it becomes a shock for all...

Here and настyпил October. Approach(approximation) of a comet does not allow me to plunge into an October melancholy. Have remained считаные days before event which Weather absolutely "non-flying" became seemed such far …, supervision are complicated. But there is time for studying news on the Internet. To read clauses(articles) about it is rather amusing, it can and there is a popularity?:) doing not wash, certainly, and comets. In any case, it(she) will be short for the obvious reasons... About, when where and as will fall, already have written more than ten times. If I in time would agree on interview, the information would be more exact. To within day and place of falling which are already known. However, the opinion of authors with mine not always coincides, and a comet it does not interest at all.

http: // gzt.ru/science/
http: // dni.ru/news/world/2006/9/29/91083.html
http: // www.vz.ru/society //2006/9/14/48883.html
http: // zhizn.ru/article/society/4098/
http: // webplanet.ru/news/entertainment/2006/09/18/comet.html
http: // www.dengi-info.com/news/? nid=39365
http: // listok.ura.ru/content/all/15--09-2006/news/41.html
http: // www.amic.ru/news/? news_id=57268
http: // www.upmonitor.ru/news/world/3922a/
http: // www.zavtra.com.ua/news/socium/36538
http: // itnews.com.ua/26062.html
http: // www.upmonitor.ru/news/world/3919a/
http: // www.pk.kiev.ua/world //2006/09/15/160258.html
http: // www.rkm.kiev.ua/allnews/7675.html

It is a lot of letters. It is grateful to all – and that who supports(maintains), and that who abuses. All can be understood. Here I spread the promised photos of a comet. Some details were found out. First of all, the sizes of a comet, to be exact its(her) kernels, it is a little bit less than that we assumed earlier. And here with speed and a trajectory we have appeared are right – could calculate date of a meeting with the Earth. Across Moscow is a evening-night on October, 28th.

But the most interesting … Structure. Precomputations allow to assume, that the structure of a kernel is astable. That is, a simple language speaking, "hardness" of a kernel of a comet can be small enough. It is how much small – a question while opened(open) … I Shall tell one – obviously, that the destiny of a planet directly depends on it(this). Remained in an observatory continue supervision. I shall keep all posted.

With returning.
By that the mail box is overflown, much not all the same as there has passed(there has taken place) a trip.

Has successfully passed(Has successfully taken place). Short of three sleepless nights and conversation on the verge of scandal with one of representatives of astrological community. There are for our century the heroes ready for a science " though on a fire ".

To everyone the . To me here - the detailed analysis of data, получены&#109​3; for 4 sessions of supervision over a comet. That speed of a comet grows, is visible almost with open years. Catching of that began to perceive a megacomet as something, native. Almost as an alive essence. We shall soon meet, all to it(this) conducts.

I shall try to receive the oral sanction to the publication of new photos. As a last resort, I shall publish without the permission, I (us) have nothing to lose.

Tomorrow there will be figures and pictures.

Today - to sleep.
To sleep.

For a yesterday has come more than 200 letters from different people. Want details. Ask to confirm the information which at me while is not present. Ask questions on which I cannot answer yet. Everyone understand that time goes, but exact date of falling is not established(installed). I am engaged in supervision, instead of drawing up of forecasts.

Some days of posts will not be, tomorrow I leave(abandon) capital. No, it not capitulation:) It is an opportunity to lead 4-5 days at В.Р. In the Observatory.

After that, it is necessary to think, there will be more exact figures and if will carry also pictures.

Thanks everyone who offers the help in researches.

Has verified the calculations with data from an observatory from V.R., the meeting with the Earth will occur(happen) in the end of October. Cheerful it is necessary to us month.

While the error in my calculations is too great to speak about exact coordinates of falling of an asteroid. But nevertheless I have not sustained and have outlined the most probable points of falling of a megacomet on a card(map). So. South Pole. Global warming ordered? At falling a comet in area of South Pole of the Earth it is provided for long centuries. Consequences, I think, to explain it is necessary nobody.

Indian ocean. The most safe for mankind and the variant most dangerous to a planet. The asteroid which has fallen in water will lift a tsunami of such size, that all the states located at coast is simple смоет. Except for that the temperature of water of world(global) ocean will rise. Up to what temperature? At all I do not know … It to geophysicists(geophysics). But that fish soup on all remained world will suffice is precisely. Continents will remain are whole but потрея for resources us waits irreplaceable.

The Europe. Roughly - Germany. For utter annihilation of this(thus) small, but very proud country, be required считаные minutes. The blast wave will come to us, capable to transform the most part of territory of Russia in Russian field.

Here to you and cinema with special effects.
Certainly, it only my assumptions, but...

I lift old communications(connections). It appears, not all was(former) однокурс&#108​5;ички occupy in cabinets(studies) of scientific research institute. V.R.'s thanks, should pass(take place) more than ten years that you at last have ceased to see in me the competitor:) Long discussed. It appears, observatories are silent, because as well as I observe. Electronic telescopes have caught my "megacomet" (already and the name is) long before "opening". I also do not apply …: ( On sent В.Р. Movement of a body to the Earth is clearly visible to record. What here it is necessary to it(her)? Hypotheses are accepted.

Опредил coordinates of a trajectory of a body, while точечно. A corridor wide. The Earth on a way. Later it is necessary to recognize 72 hours, that my calculations of speed are incorrect. Speed of object has grown in times and a "star" hypothesis it was necessary to delete. A progression improbable. For a comet my "opening" too великова&#109​0;о, it if to look optimistically. And if it is sensible, all the same the body gets under definition a comet or an asteroid. The truth exceeding all the conceivable and inconceivable sizes. I hope for one more mistake(error) in calculations of speed, differently(otherwise)...

Spoke with the Kiev observatory. Do not confirm and do not deny the fact of approach(approximation) of an asteroid to the Earth. As Japanese – yes, are not present. About the Tungus meteorite too anybody nothing knew, and then it(he) has safely fallen. In Siberia.

Very few people knows, that comets different крупност&#108​0; on a regular basis pass(take place) on the minimal distance from the Earth. Pass(take place) незамече&#108​5;ыми - whether a little, what trifle flies around of a planet. To take even Швассман&#107​2;-Вахмана in 95 year.

This time, similar, at all the trifle here goes.

Has caught myself on an idea that I accept approach(approximation) of an asteroid as a reality. It seems, it is necessary to something to do(make). A question that.

Interesting detail. In 1986 Americans have marked the asteroid of the huge size leaving on a trajectory from the Earth. Not long thinking, янки have calculated a trajectory, only not "forward", and "back". It has turned out very curiously. Roughly in the autumn of 1844 this comet should meet our planet inevitably. It is absolutely not clear, that has allocated(removed) an asteroid from the Earth. However in some historical documents of that time « the fiery body » observable in the sky above the Europe is described. An arrangement of space bodies and their trajectories in that far to year, which расчитал&#108​0; Americans very similar on a present disposition of planets...

Opening is a fantasy. A fact of common knowledge, that all the large heavenly bodies located on distance up to 15 billion of light years from the Sun, for a long time are opened(open). And stars of special interest do not represent, for that simple reason, that at the given stage of development of a science their detailed studying is represented impossible because of remoteness. And all reasonings and even scientific works in it(this) направле&#108​5;и have speculative enough character. As a matter of fact while it is similar to studying separately each atom of one molecule without a microscope.

The object, обнаруже&#108​5;ый today at night (4:32 across Moscow), on all key parameters is a star. On everything, except for high-speed. "Star" moves on a paraboloidal trajectory with suspiciously big speed.

After hour supervision, has fixed(recorded) coordinates of "star". The approached calculations of speed have shown, that the heavenly body applies, at least, for an asteroid. I mean can apply on opening... Only an asteroid it is abnormal large. Not-ет, the sonny, is a fantasy :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 150248
United States
10/04/2006 10:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
yawn

GLP